FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» ජනාධිපතිවරණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 11:20 pm

» The IMF's Monumental Malpractices and future of Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 11:18 pm

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by ChooBoy Fri May 10, 2024 5:29 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by eradula Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

GJ,slmarket where are you?Give us some hints

+5
bettersrilanka
RIO
smallville
mark
kam2011
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kam2011

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

GJ and slmarket usualy indicate some shares as good to watch and in most of the cases their predictions have become true. I also read their predictions and do my own studies as well to learn more on trading patterns of those stocks for last few months. Sometimes I follow them and sometimes not. However their predictions are realy interesting eventhough they donot mentioned any specific reason to support their views. So GJ ,slmarket pl. tell us what will happen tomorrow.

mark

mark
Expert
Expert

so you gonna buy whatever they says? Evil or Very Mad

kam2011

No mark. I have noted that they have some knoledge to identify some stocks which has a tendency to enhance the price levels. As I have mentioned above I do my own study before take a deccision. But their indications are not bad.

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

We have to let these guys come up and talk abt their views.. They may be market observers or pattern analyzers whichever is valuable..
Maybe we should open a new column and name it "Short term trading Talk" Wink

mark

mark
Expert
Expert

oopps a minus...... scratch

@kam-got my msg?

please send me a PM whoever put plus reps to this topic,specially to me.. Very Happy
his/her reps will be doubled in nxt days Very Happy

mark

mark
Expert
Expert

got the msg.....
thanks for reps friend,your now reps is 25,you will get 25 reps more in nxt five days Very Happy
keep posting

RIO

RIO

[quote="mark"]so you gonna buy whatever they says? Evil or Very Mad [/quot

Mark..., is that Sinhala word or English....!
I guess the Sinhala version will fit for these type of people who just trying to get quick bucks by following some others... most eventually will end the day with a CRY

smallville

smallville

[quote="RIO"]
mark wrote:so you gonna buy whatever they says? Evil or Very Mad [/quot

I guess the Sinhala version will fit for these type of people who just trying to get quick bucks by following some others... most eventually will end the day with a CRY

gonna = going to Wink he heee Evil or Very Mad RIO - Laughing

kam2011

[quote="RIO"]
mark wrote:so you gonna buy whatever they says? Evil or Very Mad [/quot

Are u inerested in English or share dealing?

kam2011

GJ,slmarket, I think we can see your views at least tomorrow morning before market open.

bettersrilanka

bettersrilanka
Manager - Equity Analytics

I am a new comer to this place.I read lot of posts.actually waiting for good hints.. Very Happy

http://lankafunpicture.blogspot.com

StocksWatch

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

I think this forum is now getting filled with speculators.

In simple terms, the definition of a "speculator" is a person that believes that the price of a "share" is not correct and who procedes to invset his money on that belief.

In other words, a speculator is someone who makes conjectures without knowing the facts.

I do not consider speculation as a demon, it is helping to maintain the liquidity of the share market. However, those who wants to follow these speculators need to be cautious as their motions are not rational.

bettersrilanka

bettersrilanka

Actually Need to analyze well.need to check about all facts in deep then we can reduce the risk.by using others hint we can share knowledge.because some can receive a good news which can directly effect. Very Happy

http://lankafunpicture.blogspot.com

GJ

kam2011 wrote:GJ and slmarket usualy indicate some shares as good to watch and in most of the cases their predictions have become true. I also read their predictions and do my own studies as well to learn more on trading patterns of those stocks for last few months. Sometimes I follow them and sometimes not. However their predictions are realy interesting eventhough they donot mentioned any specific reason to support their views. So GJ ,slmarket pl. tell us what will happen tomorrow.

thanks dear for this post about me, and,

hi friend, i am here and i am watching this forum and market, i would like to say, here some players are, they post some good post then they attach a post about their share(after they get that share at low price), if we believed them already we will buy their share that share price will up automatically, they use correct time then sell that share this is their technical

i asked big posters or big points takers==========
if you correct man or woman, why you not upload your id and your own name

can you upload your pf before issue a comment about share (any post good or bad)
and
why you issue share by share, if you like investors happy you can post all share patten in a day (according to 3 months report, otherwise daily reports are uploaded in cse daily basis)
otherwise
full details are upload in www.cse.lk, cse work correctly, so why you take this risk

all of investors have knowledge,inter net, computer, so,they search and find out which is good share or bad, so why you do...............................
i think, here big players are getting huge money from their post or comments

this is my personal opinion

Last edited by GJ on Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total

SL.Market

SL.Market
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

kam2011 wrote:GJ and slmarket usualy indicate some shares as good to watch and in most of the cases their predictions have become true. I also read their predictions and do my own studies as well to learn more on trading patterns of those stocks for last few months. Sometimes I follow them and sometimes not. However their predictions are realy interesting eventhough they donot mentioned any specific reason to support their views. So GJ ,slmarket pl. tell us what will happen tomorrow.

Thank you So much..

I understood that even many waiting to give negative rep for our post and discouraging, There are people who like to know our views. Just saying.. Please check how many gave thanks to me about Blue highlight at 3.2 and now above 7.But how many gave negative rep?

Any way i m little sideline but not at all. Any thing interest thing find surely i explore here. These days i m seeing something interesting with RICH/SUGA/SFL
before explore here with a tread even i have enterded, need to do further study.

Happy Trading

kam2011

Thank you GJ and SLmarket both for your response. I will watch the counters you mentioned SLmarket.We can discuss in detail in the evening

stumpy

stumpy

Good to see that SL.Market is back once again!
& GJ too!

mark

mark
Expert
Expert

mark wrote:got the msg.....
thanks for reps friend,your now reps is 25,you will get 25 reps more in nxt five days Very Happy
keep posting

agreement done,given 30 reps for that user,that's how i say thanks..
ok now back to my queue list of reps Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum