FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by Biggy Today at 12:09 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by LAMDA Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:58 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

CSE Sucking BLOOD

+6
Yahapalanaya
worthiness
samaritan
Chinwi
hiransilva23
man123
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1CSE Sucking BLOOD Empty CSE Sucking BLOOD Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:04 pm

man123

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

CSE Sucking BLOOD ..

I am follow Karuna... I made huge loss from JKH.23 I bought from 5/= 6/= of my portfolio .. Now every thing wipe out. I can't come out from this loss

not only from JKH.W23 .

I bought 10 000 EONE @ 55/= last Nov not now
I bought 25000 MPRH now stuck

I bought 500 0000 @ 0.70 PCP now suspended

now only money left if I sold my

ALUM
ACAP
CINV
BUKI
CPRT
SFL
LCEM
COCO
CITK

thats why I post CSE never make money ..some time make monbey but we will loose in some other way again

so better to recover my money from any other investment land or FD.

CSE long term investment also can fail even fundamental

2CSE Sucking BLOOD Empty Re: CSE Sucking BLOOD Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:22 pm

hiransilva23

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Bro if u made losses smone make profit.dt z d nature.im also with losses.cse good for long term.smtims dytrde also good.bt we should nt invest in crap.n we must keep sm money to buy at lowest price.i think dz z nt d bottom.market will drop more.i also dnt hav money to buy again.i hope to sell n cm again......

3CSE Sucking BLOOD Empty Re: CSE Sucking BLOOD Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:52 pm

man123

hiransilva23 wrote:Bro if u made losses smone make profit.dt z d nature.im also with losses.cse good for long term.smtims dytrde also good.bt we should nt invest in crap.n we must keep sm money to buy at lowest price.i think dz z nt d bottom.market will drop more.i also dnt hav money to buy again.i hope to sell n cm again......

no worries ..I don't mind I will do trade with small investment and rest of money goes to FD.

4CSE Sucking BLOOD Empty Re: CSE Sucking BLOOD Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:34 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Most critical time is ahead.  The major point is in 6-8 months.
It is like a 'erashtaka' and if passed then the economy can sustain.

To succeed the govt has to plan and act very intelligently without putting much pressure on general public, not only in economy but in other areas too.  
Sucking blood like mentality -heavy tax- and egoistic behavior of leaders will be detrimental.
So far they have given enough fuel for opposition elements.

The popularity of the 'two heads' of state is at the lowest. I have never seen such a situation in my life. During JR era we saw JVPers writing " JR  මරා දමවු mara damavu " in every parapet wall. But majority didn't support it and didn't curse him.

I still hope the leaders can act intelligently. Hence I sell 'no good future looking shares' and keep buying my hopes for next 2 years, in small quantities at the moment.

5CSE Sucking BLOOD Empty Re: CSE Sucking BLOOD Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:24 am

samaritan

NEWLOOK CSE UNDER LEPALANAYA:
CSE Sucking BLOOD Christopher-lee-dracula

6CSE Sucking BLOOD Empty Re: CSE Sucking BLOOD Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:06 pm

worthiness

Public unrest & uneasiness goes on any country where opposition attempts day & night to topple existing government. So difficult time is in ahead with lot of changes in political field that hits country's economy. I guess, whatever suppression comes up RW keeps on going ruling the country for the rest of period. By end of the year if there is no positive signs of improving the economic management it could be the worst time that everyone meets. We wish it may not happen.

7CSE Sucking BLOOD Empty Re: CSE Sucking BLOOD Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:21 pm

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya

worthiness wrote:Public unrest & uneasiness goes on any country where opposition attempts day & night to topple existing government. So difficult time is in ahead with lot of changes in political field that hits country's economy. I guess, whatever suppression comes up RW keeps on going ruling the country for the rest of period. By end of the year if there is no positive signs of improving the economic management it could be the worst time that everyone meets. We wish it may not happen.
Yes.Government should take stern action against all looters.They are getting protection by saying political revenge.Most of JO people should have been  behind the bar.They are trying to disturb countries economy and opinion against the country for their personnal gains.

8CSE Sucking BLOOD Empty Re: CSE Sucking BLOOD Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:27 pm

Ryan Hudson

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

The big looters like ranil, ravi, appa sira should be behind bars already and champaka and rajitha too. Arjun mahendran too should be in. Above people are eating into the ordinary mans life in this country i wish these guys go to hell without delay

9CSE Sucking BLOOD Empty Re: CSE Sucking BLOOD Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:30 pm

nimantha80

Ryan Hudson wrote:The big looters like ranil, ravi, appa sira should be behind bars already and champaka and rajitha too. Arjun mahendran too should be in. Above people are eating into the ordinary mans life in this country i wish these guys go to hell without delay
menna hadda awe kalekata passe.me nam radio eke ekamada manda

10CSE Sucking BLOOD Empty Re: CSE Sucking BLOOD Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:15 am

Ryan Hudson

The 6.2 million people voted for pissu appaya to become president of this country are grass eating buffalos, they are responsible for this hammock situation and thei own children will curse the 6.2 million, so now the responsibility of 6.2million is to correct this idiot government by thunderous hammering of pissa and ponnaya, these pissu appa gang think that people can be disciplined and uncorrupt by just preaching bana or wedi bana, but these guys commit corruption on a daily basius from rice mills to customs, the 5.8million is not responsilbe for this bullshit and i want 6.2million donkeys just get out of your houses go tell your bloody appaya to do it correct or just got hell with 6.2million for the crime they did to this country

11CSE Sucking BLOOD Empty Re: CSE Sucking BLOOD Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:18 pm

ranferdi

ranferdi

Maharajage pashchaat bage lwakanna nathuwa haddata pissu hadila.. Chande deepu milliyana hata deka balan inne horu rala athulata yanakan.

Mahinda ge kaale mona prashne thibunath kata wahagena p*ka deegena hitapu un thama real ponnayoo.. ekta eka udaharanayak thama me rate waidya sabawa.. Malabe saitam eka arala operaye wenakota e kaale katawal wahan hitiya.. dan strike.. e ayage uwamanawa prashna mawala aanduwa epa karwana eka misak saitm wahana eka neme..

RATE apathayo wadi nisa e wage kroyaathmaka wena balaqega godak thiyenawa ... Samahara wita horaakapuwagen kutti labenawada danne naha..

Pathetic people have donkeys freedom today to insult most senior citizens of this country... Imagine the situation if the hadda screamed these dirty against MARA. ND NAMALA.. Hadda will ne no more...

BE HAPPY YOU ARE LIVING IN A FREE COUNTRY.. But keep your limits...

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

12CSE Sucking BLOOD Empty Re: CSE Sucking BLOOD Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:54 pm

Ryan Hudson

Ranferdi, you are who ate this country and future genreations will curse people like you if you dont go to your bloody appaya and ask him to get things otherwise umbala loweth ne lowi gaheth ne get lost

13CSE Sucking BLOOD Empty Re: CSE Sucking BLOOD Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:16 am

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya

Ryan Hudson wrote:Ranferdi, you are who ate this country and future genreations will curse people like you if you dont go to your bloody appaya and ask him to get things otherwise umbala loweth ne lowi gaheth ne get lost
Current government is struggling to put economy in right path.But bringing back murderers and looters are not answer for that problem.Use your brain buddy. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

14CSE Sucking BLOOD Empty Re: CSE Sucking BLOOD Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:23 am

Chinwi

Chinwi

All the citizens in this country except brainless idiots have seen and understood the excellent quality of the series of actions taken by present government to put our economy in the right path from the beginning  to date.

15CSE Sucking BLOOD Empty Re: CSE Sucking BLOOD Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:36 am

Ryan Hudson

Hora heththa

Hora heththa Hora heththa
Yahapalana hora heththa

Ganda gahana hora hethatha

Dawal wedi bana kiyayi
reta madame lagyi

Podi kello hangapan
Podi kollo hangapan

Ponnayo raja wela
Duskaya boss wela

Hal tika adu gane
aran mallita denawa
U hondata gahanawa
ape badata gahanawa
goviya parata wetei

hora heththa hora heththa
yahapalana hora heththa

minissun dewanawa
badaginne merenawa
hora heththa RATA KANAWA
WEDI BANATH KIYAWANA

YAKKU DEN NATANAWA
MANDIRE NATANAWA
GENU DEN REDI NETHUWA
MADAME DAN NATANAWA

HORAKAMAI WALKAMAI
MULU RATAMA DEN KANAWA
SALAWA WISALAWAK 
KARE MUN THAMAI

16CSE Sucking BLOOD Empty Re: CSE Sucking BLOOD Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:37 am

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya

Chinwi wrote:All the citizens in this country except brainless idiots have seen and understood the excellent quality of the series of actions taken by present government to put our economy in the right path from the beginning  to date.  
Wait some more time for harvest!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

17CSE Sucking BLOOD Empty Re: CSE Sucking BLOOD Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:43 am

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya

Ryan Hudson wrote:Hora heththa

Hora heththa Hora heththa
Yahapalana hora heththa

Dawal wedi bana kiyayi
reta madame lagyi

Podi kello hangapan
Podi kollo hangapan

Ponnayo raja wela
Duskaya boss wela

Hal tika adu gane
aran mallita denawa
U hondata gahanawa
ape badata gahanawa
goviya parata wetei

hora heththa hora heththa
yahapalana hora heththa

minissun dewanawa
badaginne merenawa
hora heththa RATA KANAWA
WEDI BANATH KIYAWANA

YAKKU DEN NATANAWA
MANDIRE NATANAWA
GENU DEN REDI NETHUWA
MADAME DAN NATANAWA

HORAKAMAI WALKAMAI
MULU RATAMA DEN KANAWA
SALAWA WISALAWAK 
KARE MUN THAMAI
Now you have freedom.You can sing,dance even go to prime ministers or president's house scold them.This is the difference between current regime and previous regime.But you are singing wrong song at wrong time.Anyhow Enjoy buddy... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

18CSE Sucking BLOOD Empty Re: CSE Sucking BLOOD Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:52 am

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya

Chinwi wrote:All the citizens in this country except brainless idiots have seen and understood the excellent quality of the series of actions taken by present government to put our economy in the right path from the beginning  to date.  

[size=33]Port City to increase local and foreign real estate demand: RIU[/size]
Author LBO
Posted on July 7, 2016 | Real Estate & ConstructionCSE Sucking BLOOD Portcity

Jul 07, 2016 (LBO) – Colombo Port City project now incorporated under the overall Megapolis plan will create a rising demand for real-estate from local and foreign investors alike, a research firm said.
“The projects impact on the Colombo real estate market will be a long-term consideration” Research Intelligence Unit (RIU), a firm which specialize in real-estate market studies said in a statement.
“We expect the Port City to elevate the profile of Colombo and increase the demand for its real estate from both local as well as foreign investors.”
The new project will add an additional 575 acres of water-front land to the supply of real estate stock in the city, is now going ahead following some additional compliance and environmental impact studies in on order to confirm that there will be no negative impact on the coastline.
It is also expected that foreign ownership will be limited to long-term lease agreements as opposed to freehold ownership which was previously agreed.
The Port City is expected to boost the local economy by generating millions of dollars upon its completion and generate over 80,000 jobs.
“We can expect that much of the demand for port city land will arise from new areas of economic activity along with port related businesses and leisure sector developments,” RIU said.
“This development program will open doors for many foreigners to come into the country for business and work and many more expat Sri Lankans will return to Sri Lanka.”
The SLPA Chairman had remarked recently that the area will be” developed as a port city with roads, water, electricity, communication facilities to set up shopping areas, water sports area, mini golf course, hotels, apartments, recreation areas, marinas and with a lot more additions that will develop the area as a modern city.
This scenario will create an unprecedented growth in the real-estate market that will cover apartments, gated communities, residential houses, modern commercial spaces, leisure property and lead to the development of smart cities, RIU added.
“We expect the long-term impact to be extremely positive on the real estate market.”
However, how much it will resemble the original plans remains to be seen, RIU said

19CSE Sucking BLOOD Empty Re: CSE Sucking BLOOD Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:27 am

samaritan

Yahapalanaya,

Don't forget that there was not a single boulder put into sea since suspending the Port City works.

Presently laws are to be amended so as to allow foreigners to own freehold land. Earlier the Govt was concerned about a block of land area to be given to China in Port City. But when land ownership is relaxed don't you think China can buy the entire Port City?

At the outset PM came up with his much awaited so called Policy statement. Before his mouth could dry Ravi K contradicted everything in the very first budget.
Inconsistent policies that completely lacked clarity in depth and breadth was one of the key reasons that killed the investor confidence that led to the present plight of the CSE.

DON'T LICK FOR THE SAKE OF LICKING!

20CSE Sucking BLOOD Empty Re: CSE Sucking BLOOD Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:07 pm

Ryan Hudson

I request the 6.2million people who voted this governemnt to ask and clarify following from your loving kindness(MY3) and chow chow bean

1. Where national security?
2. Punish corrupt people then and now? 
3. Burdening taxes? (health and education, essential items))
4. Time to time mishaps (flood by met department and salawa by defence ministry) when is the next one? 
5. Justice fair? Influence to courts?
6. Salary increases without productivity to government servents? 
Solve this with my3 6.2million go free, otherwise digital l$$*$*%#$%^%(^

21CSE Sucking BLOOD Empty Re: CSE Sucking BLOOD Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:01 pm

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya

samaritan wrote:Yahapalanaya,

Don't forget that there was not a single boulder put into sea since suspending the Port City works.

Presently laws are to be amended so as to allow foreigners to own freehold land. Earlier the Govt was concerned about a block of land area to be given to China in Port City. But when land ownership is relaxed don't you think China can buy the entire Port City?

At the outset PM came up with his much awaited so called Policy statement. Before his mouth could dry Ravi K contradicted everything in the very first budget.
Inconsistent policies that completely lacked clarity in depth and breadth was one of the key reasons that killed the investor confidence that led to the present plight of the CSE.

DON'T LICK FOR THE SAKE OF LICKING!
Await for amended version of Port City work.We don't want to give free hold land for China military activities ruin the country.

Yes we will lick people's goverment not theives and muderers.They will fast un to death here against Geneva.Then they will go through back door to Geneva ask their foreign judges to come here.They will sell the country for their personnel gains.

22CSE Sucking BLOOD Empty Re: CSE Sucking BLOOD Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:21 pm

sheildskye

sheildskye
Manager - Equity Analytics

man123 wrote:CSE Sucking BLOOD ..

I am follow Karuna... I made huge loss from JKH.23 I bought from 5/= 6/=   of my portfolio .. Now every thing wipe out. I can't come out from this loss

not only from JKH.W23 .

I bought 10 000 EONE @ 55/= last Nov not now
I bought 25000 MPRH now stuck

I bought 500 0000  @ 0.70 PCP now suspended

now only money left if I sold my

ALUM
ACAP
CINV
BUKI
CPRT
SFL
LCEM
COCO
CITK

thats why I post CSE never make money ..some time make monbey but we will loose in some other way again

so better to recover my money from any other investment land or FD.

CSE long term investment also can fail even fundamental

You should have kept ALUM and LCEM!!!!! aparaadei Arrow

23CSE Sucking BLOOD Empty Re: CSE Sucking BLOOD Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:31 pm

sheildskye

sheildskye

Ryan Hudson wrote:The big looters like ranil, ravi, appa sira should be behind bars already and champaka and rajitha too. Arjun mahendran too should be in. Above people are eating into the ordinary mans life in this country i wish these guys go to hell without delay
You can't blame them completely you know, Ranil is actually the need of the hour for SL economy stable growth.Mahendran is need of the hour to download singapore expertise to colombo and rajitha is need of the hour to blackmail MR and his goons to keepout of meddling in to government matters.

MR will never come in to power so long ppl of this country continue to hate him (& his 40 thieves) no matter howmany shadows he brings in to parliament. (him talking abt a alternative parliament itself shows that he has gone mental)

24CSE Sucking BLOOD Empty Re: CSE Sucking BLOOD Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:59 pm

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya

sheildskye wrote:
You can't blame them completely you know, Ranil is actually the need of the hour for SL economy stable growth.Mahendran is need of the hour to download singapore expertise to colombo and rajitha is need of the hour to blackmail MR and his goons to keepout of meddling in to government matters.

MR will never come in to power so long ppl of this country continue to hate him (& his 40 thieves) no matter howmany shadows he brings in to parliament. (him talking abt a alternative parliament itself shows that he has gone mental)
Small correction "his 50 theivesVery Happy Very Happy Very Happy

25CSE Sucking BLOOD Empty Re: CSE Sucking BLOOD Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:22 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi

shiledskye wrote: you know, Ranil is actually the need of the hour for SL economy stable growth.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum