FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by thankrishan Yesterday at 1:58 pm

» Nations Trust Bank: Consistent growth
by ErangaDS Yesterday at 8:46 am

» SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC (AAIC.N0000)
by soileconomy Yesterday at 4:01 am

» Falsified accounts and financial misrepresentation at Arpico Insurance PLC (AINS)
by DeepFreakingValue Tue May 14, 2024 12:20 am

» hSenid Business Solutions(HBS)
by K.R Mon May 13, 2024 8:42 pm

» Potential Super Gain with HSIG
by Investment 1st Mon May 13, 2024 12:20 am

» ජනාධිපතිවරණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 pm

» The IMF's Monumental Malpractices and future of Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:18 pm

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by ChooBoy Fri May 10, 2024 5:29 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

karuna and teller's contribution

+4
Teller
Agape
Miss-Sangeetha
wisdom78
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1karuna and teller's contribution  Empty karuna and teller's contribution Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:15 am

wisdom78

Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

This is like a radha and krishna's contribution .they doing it very friendly.

karuna and teller's contribution  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFR02gHl29GD6NadgmZy8Q08p6pSopcUx_go19KTk_dXqdwD-5

2karuna and teller's contribution  Empty Re: karuna and teller's contribution Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:24 am

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha

wisdom78 wrote:This is like a radha and krishna's contribution .they doing it very friendly.

karuna and teller's contribution  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFR02gHl29GD6NadgmZy8Q08p6pSopcUx_go19KTk_dXqdwD-5

yes...yes

3karuna and teller's contribution  Empty Re: karuna and teller's contribution Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:55 am

Agape

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Most of the time cannot undestand what Karuna is writing about

4karuna and teller's contribution  Empty Re: karuna and teller's contribution Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:27 pm

Teller

Teller

We use our knowledge and experiences. That's why we are success. We wish to see others success also. That's why we are guiding you.
Learn from us and use your brain to get decisions visions.
We also not correct 100% .
GL

5karuna and teller's contribution  Empty Re: karuna and teller's contribution Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:39 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha

Teller wrote:We use our knowledge and experiences. That's why we are success.why we are guiding you,Learn from us
Learn from you is OK but you are brainwashing know?

6karuna and teller's contribution  Empty Re: karuna and teller's contribution Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:50 pm

pollaeliye

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Miss-Sangeetha wrote:
Teller wrote:We use our knowledge and experiences. That's why we are success.why we are guiding you,Learn from us
 Just shut up and wait ....... What is your contribution to the forum Sangeetha ....

7karuna and teller's contribution  Empty Re: karuna and teller's contribution Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:24 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha

pollaeliye wrote:
Miss-Sangeetha wrote:
 Just shut up and wait ....... What is your contribution to the forum Sangeetha ....

I think you are a henchman of the Teller and also from Kalani area underworld boss

Last edited by Miss-Sangeetha on Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

8karuna and teller's contribution  Empty Re: karuna and teller's contribution Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:36 pm

hiransilva23

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Sangeetha kelaniye underword dala ussanawa

9karuna and teller's contribution  Empty Re: karuna and teller's contribution Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:24 am

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha

Mr.Pollaeliya......! Any shares after repeated promotion will move, that is not the real gain, see at any cross section of this forum at least 100 viewers are viewing this forum.

If you do again and again same advertisement or promotion, say if each one encouraged to buy 1000 shares of HEXP then 100 X1000=100,000 will be traded, then this will leads the chain reaction or encouragement and price high is possible because of the HEXP liquidity, this is a fake price highs.

Suddenly manipulators will disappear and you and I will be on the road, here teller is using his identity as a gentleman and behaving like Bartleet Securities Agent. Now Bartleet Securities is behind the HEXP pumping.
If HEXP really good share teller need not repeat his advertisement again and again please count his advertisement numbers about this HEXP  

10karuna and teller's contribution  Empty Re: karuna and teller's contribution Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:29 am

hiransilva23

Barkleet story z true.bt i dnt think dt teller is behind it.

11karuna and teller's contribution  Empty Re: karuna and teller's contribution Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:40 am

Teller

Teller

Hi miss.sangeetha,some times you are too much. People's are not fools just read and buy any share. They also have their own brain which must be utilized by them.
I have more than 15 years experience s in stock trading so I know some thing better especially technical breakings.
No need to talk my fundamental knowlegs as I am one of senior management accountants.
Actually I also don't want to repeat my posts. But some members post are misleading the community as well as panic creation may loss the good opportunities for our innocent members.
I don't like those misleading that's the reason I am always reminding the instrictive value of the share.

Now HEXP traded huge quantity over one million in high prices but don't think these all purchased by forum members.
This may be a part of strategic plan from HAYleys .

Personally my analysis says This HEXp rally will not stop at these levels.

That's the reason I am telling buy ,Hold HEXP for a while.
GL

12karuna and teller's contribution  Empty Re: karuna and teller's contribution Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:51 am

Teller

Teller

In the same way I have a very big reason to stop CSF rally but I am keeping silence as it's not ethical. Once you studied companies financial statement there are lot of control checks to be done. We have to intermatch factors to factors then only we should decide to buy a share.

13karuna and teller's contribution  Empty Re: karuna and teller's contribution Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:54 am

hiransilva23

teller her aim z diffrent thng.she dnt cre abt members.she tring to highlight u as a player.u r a moderator f this forum ne??I thnk u cn find who z she.i also cn gess who owns this fake id.

14karuna and teller's contribution  Empty Re: karuna and teller's contribution Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:59 am

hiransilva23

Reason dor not buy??wt z d best share dt u xn recomond after hexp??hw abt afsl??

15karuna and teller's contribution  Empty Re: karuna and teller's contribution Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:01 am

Teller

Teller

Believe God , believe nature.
If you try to loose others capital, definitely your capital will loose.
Teller ID has a value, some times I can earn millions by using this ID. But I never tried pump and dump theory.
I have enough money and no need earn such a way.

16karuna and teller's contribution  Empty Re: karuna and teller's contribution Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:14 am

hiransilva23

I beleve dt u r nt misleading us.still im holding only coz f u

17karuna and teller's contribution  Empty Re: karuna and teller's contribution Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:32 am

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha

hiransilva23 wrote:teller her aim z diffrent thng.she dnt cre abt members.she tring to highlight u as a player.u r a moderator f this forum ne??I thnk u cn find who z she.i also cn gess who owns this fake id.

Don’t be blind follower, do your own research and buy, if you have any idea or guessing about my ID please share with Teller, I need not abuse teller, Teller is really a good Gentleman after my provocative reply he never used bad words or dirty languages. I am clashing with his opinion or his idea and his action only

Harinsilva 23……! Moderators has some limitation can’t be promoters, Do you know promoting is prohibited by forums rules

18karuna and teller's contribution  Empty Re: karuna and teller's contribution Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:39 am

hiransilva23

K miss sangeetha den wt should i do nw?im nt a blind follower.i knw wt im doing.i think its nt up to u

19karuna and teller's contribution  Empty Re: karuna and teller's contribution Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:57 am

stockback

actually I like to discussed attributes here.

I like

EC, VP, Chinwi (I have political issues), Teller.

only Karuna does not give anything details. he telling some stuff correctly. but he is not giving knowledge (but that his way we cannot expect anything from any one)

best thing is study your self and make money.

when i start i dont have knowledge. now i have little bit  everyday i am reading technical books and studying companies nature of the business and also thinking about future of the companies.

think and invest

20karuna and teller's contribution  Empty Re: karuna and teller's contribution Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:14 am

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha

After benefited from karuna some are abusing karuna, this similar to kicking the ladder after climbed, Karuna is the pioneer share trade god man. he is the think tank of share trading

21karuna and teller's contribution  Empty Re: karuna and teller's contribution Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:48 am

stockback

Karuna Give

answer 

but we need to learn way of calculating..

if not doing any kanashots

I mean that....

22karuna and teller's contribution  Empty Re: karuna and teller's contribution Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:42 am

TARGET

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Miss-Sangeetha wrote:After benefited from karuna some are abusing karuna, this similar to kicking the ladder after climbed, Karuna is the pioneer share trade god man. he is the think tank of share trading
lol!  Thanks for giving us free jokes..keep it up

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum