FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by glad Today at 9:27 am

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by D.G.Dayaratne Yesterday at 7:28 am

» hSenid Business Solutions(HBS)
by K.R Fri May 17, 2024 9:08 am

» CBSL Pension Fund vs EPF
by God Father Thu May 16, 2024 9:13 am

» Nations Trust Bank: Consistent growth
by ErangaDS Wed May 15, 2024 8:46 am

» SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC (AAIC.N0000)
by soileconomy Wed May 15, 2024 4:01 am

» Falsified accounts and financial misrepresentation at Arpico Insurance PLC (AINS)
by DeepFreakingValue Tue May 14, 2024 12:20 am

» Potential Super Gain with HSIG
by Investment 1st Mon May 13, 2024 12:20 am

» ජනාධිපතිවරණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 pm

» The IMF's Monumental Malpractices and future of Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:18 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

HEXP is the Best in 2016

+12
trader7
podda2
TARGET
samaritan
hiransilva23
hanuma
Chinwi
vic19
kapifm
Cricketman
Miss-Sangeetha
Teller
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1HEXP is the Best in 2016 Empty HEXP is the Best in 2016 Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:03 am

Teller

Teller

HEXP has now managed to show improved profits QoQ for the last 4Q starting from Sep Q 2015.

Profit June Q15 = Rs(6.11mn) + EPS = Rs(0.76)

Profit Sep Q15 = Rs2.16mn + EPS = Rs0.27

Profit Dec Q15 = Rs4.09mn + EPS = Rs0.51

Profit Mar Q16 = Rs16.0mn (With an income tax reversal of Rs2.87mn if not profit should be Rs13.13mn) + EPS = Rs2.03

Profit June Q16 =Rs14.53mn + EPS = Rs1.82

Last 4Q EPS now stands around Rs4.63

NAV = Rs61.58 improved from Rs57.35 from Sep Q15.

Company has successfully reduced int bearing liabilities from Rs181.3mn in year ago to Rs49.7mn.

HEXP September quarter Net asset value per share will jump to above 95 rupees.

September quarter EPS will be RS.29-32 rupees due to disposal of land and it's gains.
HEXP will receive Rs.420 million cash in this quarter .
So if they reinvest in a new business or new bank deposit it can easily post average EPS Rs.5/-

By looking at the new numbers can come to the conclusion that the HEXP is now in business and another consistance profit from couple of quarters in future would make HEXP a tiger share in CSE.

HEXP has the capacity now, to end the FY16 with an estimate EPS of Rs15 to 20 rupees .

The important thing is what ever HEXP earns it pays 50% of dividend payout.
So in coming period HEXP holders can earn considerable dividend.

So HEXP is a good investment still in 2016 ...

Good luck

2HEXP is the Best in 2016 Empty Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:49 am

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha

As the HEXP price slips, once again this blood sucker on track on behalf of his boss as they struggling to download the HEXP on others head

3HEXP is the Best in 2016 Empty Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:07 am

Cricketman

Manager - Equity Analytics

Thank you so much Miss.Sangeetha, you have been like shield protecting us from cunning promoters . So we are not putting our money on HEXP & craps.
Can you pls direct us for new opportunities in potential shares other than HEXP?
Thank you.

4HEXP is the Best in 2016 Empty Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:40 am

Teller

Teller

I don't justify sangeethas opinions as all we know when HEXP was trading 55/60 also she said don't buy.
As investors you can decide buy sell or hold...

We should not exchange golden eggs with ordinary eggs..

We will see who is correct regarding HEXP soon.

GL

5HEXP is the Best in 2016 Empty Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:51 am

kapifm

kapifm

bambuwa...

Do not play the same  song again  and again...even me too made a good profit when  HEXP  was 50-60 ... if investor identify HEXP  as a Golden Egg of course they will invest...people will loose confident  with your behavior  and over promoting....  i became a member recently     but  i was reading  all the  valued posts for a long time... wait  and see  my brother.....GL

6HEXP is the Best in 2016 Empty Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:56 am

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha

Teller wrote:I don't justify sangeethas opinions as all we know  when HEXP was trading 55/60 also she said don't buy.
As  investors you can decide buy sell or hold...

We should not exchange golden eggs with ordinary eggs..

We will see who is correct  regarding HEXP soon.

GL

If this a golden egg, then what is the reason behind in your boss decision to dump this HEXP? Could you advice them to deviate from their dumping action? Now you are come back to boost your HEXP, after HEXP price slip on behalf of your boss Bartleet 

7HEXP is the Best in 2016 Empty Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:51 am

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha

Teller’s ideology is simple, If any one check at one cross section of this forum at any time more than 120 persons will be online and if each buys at least 1000 HEXP after seeing Tellers propagandas then 120X1000=120,000 will be traded then this will trigger the mechanism then HEXP will run for the week, then Teller’s boss can fish out the victim as his wishes

But in reality Hairnsilva23 bought 4000 QTY HEXP and pollaeliye bought 5000 QTY, then adjust this calculation accordingly instead of my 1000 QTY  multipler of HEXP.

8HEXP is the Best in 2016 Empty Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:40 pm

Teller

Teller

People's are not pools to just blindly follow you or me . I don't have any bosses as your are doing allegations against me always .
How ever it doesn't matter but let's see who will win with HEXP.
I know about HEXP future better than you.
After 6 weeks HEXP will close this quarter so there is a more chance to come another announcement from HEXP.
During last week's market got attention with other shares but no option at the moment .
So Once again HEXP will get the market attention soon.

GL

9HEXP is the Best in 2016 Empty Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:22 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha

Teller wrote:People's are not pools to just blindly follow you or me .  I don't have any bosses as your are doing allegations against me always .
How ever it doesn't matter but let's see who will win with HEXP.
I know about HEXP future better than you.
After 6 weeks HEXP will close this quarter so there is a more chance to come another announcement from HEXP.
During last week's market got attention with other shares but no option at the moment .
So Once again HEXP will get the market attention soon.

GL

Your number of HEXP advertisement in this forum clearly shows the strength of your HEXP and HEXP is the one and only stock in CSE trading that is the reason you are repeating the same.

Anyway Mr. Teller, what you mean by pools? Are you mentioning fools as pools? Pool is water pod or small lake or even tell Pool of  blood.
 Then you are always writing here loosing the money, loose is opposite to tight but money is lost, losing or lose not loose, some people using this word to mentally retarded person as loose,  don’t make mistake Teller.     

10HEXP is the Best in 2016 Empty Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:51 pm

vic19

vic19
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Hi Miss Sangeetha,

I have been a keen reader of all your comments.

I must say you have impressed me with all what you have done so far when it comes to your writing style with passion and your vigor .
You have your own individual unique style ., and politeness to highlight the wrong of others with the kind words as you have done above to teller like a mother.

I like your ways.

as long as our conscious is clear we don't need to worry about any thing.

Well done. Three cheers!!!

11HEXP is the Best in 2016 Empty Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:02 pm

vic19

vic19

Hi Teller,

While appreciating your valued contribution to this forum , I don't understand as why you are HELL bend to talk about this one particular stock over and over again. And you also say very often that good shares need NO promotion.

You both the above statement are just opposite and contrast .

Don't you see this very FUNNY and childish on your part.

You have done your part and just keep quite on this particular stick . If it goes up then Good for you teller but pls think about the others too and the Sprite of this forum.

Many thanks.

12HEXP is the Best in 2016 Empty Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:55 pm

kapifm

kapifm

Machaan.....VIc 19,,

i am  repeating  this  many times??????
Sangeetha  Nangi/ Karuna may be Teller....part of a same Group.....i have a strong feeling....pls observe the way they all behave ......    yes i agree   They are  adding  good value to the forum....   also  valuable  analysis too  .....but     we  have to be  careful....don t get caught

13HEXP is the Best in 2016 Empty Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:47 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

kapifm wrote:Machaan.....VIc 19,,

i am  repeating  this  many times??????
Sangeetha  Nangi/ Karuna may be Teller....part of a same Group.....i have a strong feeling....pls observe the way they all behave ......    yes i agree   They are  adding  good value to the forum....   also  valuable  analysis too  .....but     we  have to be  careful....don t get caught

wht I cannot figure out is: those who have the wisdom to identify stocks in stock market cannot identify the pools swimming in the same pool

pools in same pool trying to pool others thinking all are pools

14HEXP is the Best in 2016 Empty Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:11 pm

Cricketman

Cricketman wrote:Thank you so much Miss.Sangeetha, you have been like shield protecting us from cunning promoters . So we are not putting our money on HEXP & craps.
Can you pls direct us for new opportunities in potential shares other than HEXP?
Thank you.
Sangeetha nangi,
How long will I have to wait to get a recommendation for a share from you?

15HEXP is the Best in 2016 Empty Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:25 pm

Teller

Teller

Yes we all are one group. We are Sri Lankan. See what will happen with next HEXP run , it will be more stronger than previous run .
The announcement is yet to come ...
Don't forget it's under HAYLEYs with 8 million shares.

HEXP guaranteed 100% gain with in one year. HEXP is one of the minimum risk investment in CSE.

People should have a sense to understand the definition of word "Pool or foool " based on the sentence.
I don't have much time to recheck my postings. So sorry for that.

HEXP will be the 100% BRILLIANT star in coming months.

Don't ask how and why?
It's happening surely.
As I said earlier I hold LFIN from 30/- levels
DIAl from 4 rupees
NEST from 300 levels
COCR from 14 levels
CCS from 40-50 levels and many more shares. So I don't want to repeat it's value here.
But for new comers I recommend HEXP because they can earn 100% return rather than any share with HEXP.

HEXP is not like before....
Buy,sell,hold upto you....
GL

16HEXP is the Best in 2016 Empty Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:23 am

Teller

Teller

Let's compare the REXP history too. HEXP coconut based and REXP rubber based products.
But earlier years REXP was trading below to HEXP levels.

2011/12. EPs
2010/11 EPs Rs..(-6.49)
2011/12 EPS Rs.3.62
2012/13 EPS Rs.12.61
2013/14 EPS Rs.17.27
2014/15 EPS Rs.23.97
2015/16 EPS Rs32.62
So these actual figures are showing clearly REXP movement so the same way HEXP movement can be expected with their new projects.

REXP has more than 10 million shares but HEXP only have 8 million shares.
In earlier HEXP has trading many more time more than fair value due to less issued shares.

So very soon with another announcement HEXP will move my 130++ level target.
HEXP can give us another 100% with in a very limited time.
GL

17HEXP is the Best in 2016 Empty Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:30 am

Teller

Teller

Datas from  REXP annual report. Remember we never taught  this much big journey from REXP. So we missed it. The same way if we miss HEXP , it will be a big mistake from our side.
That's the reason I  always standing for members benifit with HEXP.
This is the time for open our brain and invest.  Be a modern investor rather than traditional.
Refer
http://www.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/771_1433762178777.pdf

Last edited by Teller on Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typing error)

18HEXP is the Best in 2016 Empty Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:18 am

hanuma

ALUF started . next HEXP. Teller was correct.

19HEXP is the Best in 2016 Empty Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:28 am

kapifm

kapifm

Machaan.....

i Have no issue with,,,HEXP.......My Only Concern Is ???  Over Promoting....Why......aapahu    ahanne........Why

20HEXP is the Best in 2016 Empty Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:18 am

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha

Teller wrote:Yes we all are one group. We are Sri Lankan. See what will happen with next HEXP run   , it will be more stronger than previous run .
The announcement is yet to come ...
Don't forget it's under HAYLEYs with 8 million shares.

HEXP guaranteed 100% gain with in one year. HEXP is one of  the minimum risk investment in CSE.

People should have a sense to understand the definition of word "Pool or foool " based on the sentence.
I don't have much time to recheck my postings. So sorry for that.

HEXP will be the 100% BRILLIANT star in coming months.

Don't ask how and why?
It's happening surely.
As I said earlier I hold LFIN from 30/- levels
DIAl from 4 rupees
NEST from 300 levels
COCR from 14 levels
CCS from 40-50 levels and many more shares. So I don't want to repeat it's value here.
But for new comers I recommend HEXP because they can earn 100% return rather than any share with HEXP.

HEXP is not like before....
Buy,sell,hold upto you....
GL

Now all the forum readers can well understand your motive behind the HEXP, according to available information Bartleet, still has big quantity to dump and if they go ahead with their activities the HEXP will come below 65.
Your boss too very well knows about this, I have firsthand information about this because I am working in the accounts department of reputed broker firm some where there.
I know all the thieves and ex employee of the broker firms now living in Middle East country with the Bartleet connection.
You are degrading your own dignity by placing HEXP promotion advertisement again and again  I think HEXP ambassador post is suitable for you.
You said “pools” your accidental mistake, if you check your past posting for more than one year most of your posts are bearing the pools and loose wards there, instead of fool and lose.
Your financial analysis data also seem to be  not your own and extract of part of Bartleet inside reporting.       

21HEXP is the Best in 2016 Empty Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:28 am

hiransilva23

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Sangeetha adagena nanna hadanna epa.meka ada hetama yanawa.

22HEXP is the Best in 2016 Empty Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:49 am

Chinwi

Chinwi

Any how this HEXP cannot make you a millionaire.
Buying at this level is useless for a newcomer to this share.

Because only few hundreds are trading in the floor.

If you collect 2000 @ 87 with a considerable risk and sell @ even 125 you get only 76,000 . If you want collect more you have to increase the price, which puts you to more risk.

so this return is not tally with the huge propaganda launched by some group. See the split in buying side just 1 or 2 person are interested at each level.

23HEXP is the Best in 2016 Empty Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:52 am

samaritan

LIOC is a better option.

24HEXP is the Best in 2016 Empty Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:06 pm

TARGET

samaritan wrote:LIOC is a better option.
Totally agree Very Happy

25HEXP is the Best in 2016 Empty Re: HEXP is the Best in 2016 Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:27 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha

Chinwi wrote:Any how this HEXP cannot make you a millionaire.
Buying at this level is useless for a newcomer to this share.  

Because only few hundreds are trading in the floor.

If you collect 2000 @  87 with a considerable risk and sell @ even 125 you get only 76,000 . If you want collect more you have to increase the price, which puts you to more risk.

so this return  is not tally with the huge propaganda launched by some group. See the split in buying side just 1 or 2 person are interested at each level.

Chinwi do you think HEXP will reach 120 soon? The way Teller promote this share will tell you the answer and count his HEXP posting will give you simple answer.
 Teller’s ideology is simple, If any one check at one cross section of this forum at any time more than 120 persons will be online and if each buys at least 1000 HEXP after seeing Tellers propagandas then 120X1000=120,000 will be traded then this will trigger the mechanism then HEXP will run for the week, then Teller’s boss can fish out the victim as his wishes.
 if you adjust the 1000 multiplier with bigger amount then what would be the result?       

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum