FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Today at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Today at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

» LOLC hotels
by Maharaja Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 pm

» AEL target price ?
by suku502 Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:26 am

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:33 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000)

+60
Equity Win
San Ru
Vishwanarth
RJ1010
shakthi1974
Bakkabwoi
Detective
dhanushkacse
MaJa
cseguide
කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020
invest thinker
Win Win
subash81
Invest-Wise
abey
sak
Love Boy
Ruwan925
gayan1987
sureshot
SUSPENS
NANDANA2012
glad
dakzsl
KavinduTM
Intrinsicvalue
reyaz
samaritan
J-CAT
chamil1
TARGET
EquityChamp
ranferdi
asitha1952
kasun panditha
ddrperera
Steve Jansen
hiransilva23
Teller
trader7
SLFINANCEWATCH
eco
stockback
Shammi Dharshana
Chinwi
nimantha80
kumarweerarathne
sriranga
raezor
Rapaport
Redbulls
salt
gamaya
econ
Slstock
dhanurrox
NZ BOY
nilantha
Gaja
64 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

51ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:51 pm

TARGET

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

ddrperera wrote:
EquityChamp wrote:Alumex can be a good counter but there are even more good counters in the market valuable more than ALUM as well as trading at low PE multiples.

better to screen through few more and select the most valuable one.
PLEASE MENTION OTHER STOCKS  WITH NAMES..DON'T CRITICIZE  SHARES WITHOUT CORRECT INFORMATION........
Ado ddr thaama oya magula kage hari age gahala nagala yana share ekak ganna bari unada? Lorry talk witharaine balagena gihama.. Very Happy

52ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:44 pm

ddrperera

Vice President - Equity Analytics

TARGET wrote:
ddrperera wrote:
EquityChamp wrote:Alumex can be a good counter but there are even more good counters in the market valuable more than ALUM as well as trading at low PE multiples.

PLEASE MENTION OTHER STOCKS  WITH NAMES..DON'T CRITICIZE  SHARES WITHOUT CORRECT INFORMATION........
Ado ddr thaama oya magula kage hari age gahala nagala yana share ekak ganna bari unada? Lorry talk witharaine balagena gihama.. Very Happy
Addoo api inne 17 iddan hariidda.....nagala thmam  thiyyenne umbe bn lorry talk crap shares promote karan nathhuwa ALUM ganniin adoo......

53ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:05 am

chamil1

Manager - Equity Analytics

ddrperera wrote:
TARGET wrote:
ddrperera wrote:

Addoo api inne 17 iddan hariidda.....nagala thmam  thiyyenne umbe bn lorry talk crap shares promote karan nathhuwa ALUM ganniin adoo......

Wait for results. Alum may show YOY profits down or very small growth only

54ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:01 pm

TARGET

Ddr 17 idan thiyagena innawanam dan wikunala dapan ban. Mama ada kiwa kiyala hitha gannin gon wasso

55ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:22 pm

ddrperera

TARGET wrote:Ddr 17 idan thiyagena innawanam dan wikunala dapan ban. Mama ada kiwa kiyala hitha gannin gon wasso
mekke professional forum ekkak nikam pahath ganayata wattenna eppa....hithaganna matath katha karanna baa kiyyala hithhana eppa..wikunnawada nadda kiyyala mn bala gaanam ithin  oyaa ekka awulak kara ganna epaa...

56ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:06 pm

kumarweerarathne

kumarweerarathne
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Who is this TARGET, need to learn hw to talk in a public forum

57ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:06 am

J-CAT

J-CAT
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

kumarweerarathne wrote:Who is this TARGET, need to learn hw to talk in a public forum

He is a Veda community sectional head leader, and also from Monaragala jungle with Grade five standard, willing to rule this country like Wimal Weerawasa, through this type of his talent.

58ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:05 am

TARGET

ddrperera wrote:
TARGET wrote:Ddr 17 idan thiyagena innawanam dan wikunala dapan ban. Mama ada kiwa kiyala hitha gannin gon wasso
mekke professional forum ekkak nikam pahath ganayata wattenna eppa....hithaganna matath katha karanna baa kiyyala hithhana eppa..wikunnawada nadda kiyyala mn bala gaanam ithin  oyaa ekka awulak kara ganna epaa...
Professional forum ekak nisada thamange share eka up karaganna lajja nathuwa meka hama welema alum gana kiya kiya udu buranne... oyta hodai machan professional widiyata higa kawanam ara karuna kiyana higannath ekka ekathu wela.
@kumara and j cat...pls mind your own business. I don't want to hurt you guys. Very Happy

59ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:05 pm

ddrperera

TARGET wrote:
ddrperera wrote:
Professional forum ekak nisada thamange share eka up karaganna lajja nathuwa meka hama welema alum gana kiya kiya udu buranne... oyta hodai machan professional widiyata higa kawanam ara karuna kiyana higannath ekka ekathu wela.
@kumara and j cat...pls mind your own business.  I don't want to hurt you guys. 

THAMAN AI OCCHARA ALUM KIWWAMA  KENTHI GANNE...MATA HIGA KAANA ONE NA DANUTH UNATH SELL KARANA PULUWAN THMANGE MODDA KAMA SHOW KARANA EPPA...PISSEKDA KOHHEDDA

60ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:58 pm

TARGET

Alum neme prasne ddr. Thaman gaththa share eka gana wiswasanam eka gana eka eka topic dhagena kagahanna one nane. Oken wenne nikan ahinsakayo amaruwe watena eka witharai..

61ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:25 pm

ddrperera

TARGET wrote:Alum neme prasne ddr. Thaman gaththa share eka gana wiswasanam eka gana eka eka topic dhagena kagahanna one nane. Oken wenne nikan ahinsakayo amaruwe watena eka witharai..

I  AM  NOT PROMOTING CRAPE SHARES...PLEASE CHECK MY PREVIOUS COMMENTS  OF TJL IN 20 ,TAFL  IN 55, VONE ....I HAVE 3 DEGREES WITH MANAGEMENT/IT/CIMA... PROMOTING ONLY  FUNDAMENTAL  SOUND STOCKS... AHINSAKAYO GODDA YANNAWA MISSAK AMARUWEE WATEN NAA..GREG WARRANTS/DPL/HVA/ADAM/PCP CRAP SHARES PROMOTE KARANNA AYATTA   KO OYYA SILENT NEEE.....E GOLLANTATH OYA WAGE COMMENT DAANNA  CARD BOARD WEERAYEK....

62ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:52 pm

chamil1

ddrperera wrote:
TARGET wrote:Alum neme prasne ddr. Thaman gaththa share eka gana wiswasanam eka gana eka eka topic dhagena kagahanna one nane. Oken wenne nikan ahinsakayo amaruwe watena eka witharai..

I  AM  NOT PROMOTING CRAPE SHARES...PLEASE CHECK MY PREVIOUS COMMENTS  OF TJL IN 20 ,TAFL  IN 55, VONE ....I HAVE 3 DEGREES WITH MANAGEMENT/IT/CIMA... PROMOTING ONLY  FUNDAMENTAL  SOUND STOCKS... AHINSAKAYO GODDA YANNAWA MISSAK AMARUWEE WATEN NAA..GREG WARRANTS/DPL/HVA/ADAM/PCP CRAP SHARES PROMOTE KARANNA AYATTA   KO OYYA SILENT NEEE.....E GOLLANTATH OYA WAGE COMMENT DAANNA  CARD BOARD WEERAYEK....

Machang DD perera, pissu nam angoda yanna.

Others - Don't buy ALUM before results . Wait and see. 

63ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:24 am

asitha1952

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

chamil1 wrote:
ddrperera wrote:

Machang DD perera, pissu nam angoda yanna.

Others - Don't buy ALUM before results . Wait and see. 

Thamun mulinma  Angoda admit  wunna nam hodai waggee...hariyata katha karranaawath dan nathhi piissek da kohhedaa....GUYS DON'T THINK  CHAMIL 1 ANOTHER  MAD GUY AND VIRUS.... Smile Smile Smile   DDR PERERE YOU ARE PROFESSIONAL  GUY.... Laughing Laughing Laughing  SALUTE DDR PERERE ....

64ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:29 am

TARGET

Good ddr for having 3 degrees. I respect it. So tell me this. What you do here. Helping new comers or just trying to push your share and unload it?
I hv written against lot of blood suckers. Karuna is the most brutal one. Luckily you are not in that category.

65ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:26 pm

ddrperera

TARGET wrote:Good ddr for having 3 degrees.  I respect it. So tell me this. What you do here. Helping new comers or just trying to push your share and unload it?
I hv written against lot of blood suckers. Karuna is the most brutal one. Luckily you are not in that category.
TARGET I AM PROMOTE ONLY SOUND STOCKS TAFL/PLC/VONE/TJL ....WHAT IS THE REASON FOR NEGLECT OF ALUM SHARES...

66ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:37 pm

TARGET

Ddr , before you promote alum, did you check the world aluminium prices? They are rising. That's mean raw material for alum is rising and hence the profit margin could be reduced. So for keep the same profit margin they will have to increase the prices... This may also affect the sales volume. So better for wait for the reports.
I agree alum fundamentally good one. But the timing is not that perfect.

67ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:03 pm

ddrperera

TARGET wrote:Ddr , before you promote alum, did you check the world aluminium prices?  They are rising. That's mean raw material for alum is rising and hence the profit margin could be reduced.  So for keep the same profit margin they will have to increase the prices... This may also affect the sales volume. So better for wait for the reports.
yes I checked it...Fixed price contract  is  main key point  to solve variation of price  issue....

68ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:51 pm

samaritan

Take a break with "ALUMA DOLUMA"..........ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ogKpj5QuSY

69ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:32 am

chamil1

ddrperera wrote:
TARGET wrote:Ddr , before you promote alum, did you check the world aluminium prices?  They are rising. That's mean raw material for alum is rising and hence the profit margin could be reduced.  So for keep the same profit margin they will have to increase the prices... This may also affect the sales volume. So better for wait for the reports.
yes I checked it...Fixed price contract  is  main key point  to solve variation of price  issue....

What details do you have of this "Fixed price contract " ?

70ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:30 am

reyaz

reyaz

chamil1 wrote:
ddrperera wrote:

What details do you have of this "Fixed price contract " ?

Actually aluminium prices world wide may come down. More demand for synthetic alloys is the reason behind this. But I could be wrong, but then again construction industry uses most amount of aluminium so demamd for aluminium is going to be low be cause constructions worldwide is either completed or halted.

71ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:35 am

reyaz

reyaz

What I am trying to get at is aluminium prices are unpredictable as opposed to oil and rubber prices where oil prices, when there is a crisis in the middle east people know that there will be inadequate supply of oil. Amd rubber prices depends on demand for tyres- which is linked to the automotive sector.

72ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) - Page 3 Empty ALUMEX PLC Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:18 pm

Intrinsicvalue

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

According to their current financial status I feel like this gonna endup as a penny stock in near future.. 
poor eps..poor NAV 
over 600 million negative cash.. feel theres nothing positive about this company..

73ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:09 am

Teller

Teller

True, Chinese big ships came with Tonns of Aluminum products . So alumax couldnt fight with them.

74ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:01 pm

Intrinsicvalue

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Thats true!

75ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:51 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Oh sad story for Alumex :/

Can't we hope a come back?

Last edited by KavinduTM on Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spellings)

76ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:02 pm

dakzsl

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Alumex is looking for opportunities overseas as well. better to keep a closer eye on it.

77ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:21 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM

Oh yeah. They are slowly recovering now. Omg 2018 Debt to Equity was 130% Surprised

Yes now they are standing again. There's a hope.

78ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:29 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM

KavinduTM wrote:Oh yeah. They are slowly recovering now. Omg 2018 Debt to Equity was 130% Surprised

Yes now they are standing again. There's a hope.

Seems it would be great if we can buy around 12/= price and hold for couple years.

79ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:55 am

Teller

Teller

If ship is sinking, whats the use of Gold it carries.

80ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000) Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:24 am

glad

Teller wrote:If ship is sinking, whats the use of Gold it carries.
Good for treasure hunters!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum