FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Today at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Today at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

» LOLC hotels
by Maharaja Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 pm

» AEL target price ?
by suku502 Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:26 am

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:33 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC (COCR.N0000)

+102
Equity Win
Sachira90
sureshot
KM
bkasun
econ
dakzsl
chandike73
M S L DIAS
kanishkaecomm
SAGA
ADAD
RajapaksaDON
vikiperera
SL-INVESTOR
sec
Gaudente
Wickyz
Eranga87
vijay singh
C.THARANGA
invest thinker
subash81
judecroos
KavinduTM
SUSPENS
suku502
kjojo
marusira
Ansen73
glad
Lucky Gamage
himesh
Eugine Fernando
monash
tkc
Pac-man
kasun333
podda2
Gallardo
ONTHEMONEY
anges
fadhlilham
trader7
PrasannaMani
sapumal
ShiraBoy
worthiness
Chinwi
Novice Learner
Football Star
kapifm
Maxime
sandunj
lal62
stockback
Gainer
vic19
m2_yapa
Brinthan
TARGET
Miss-Sangeetha
Ryan Hudson
hiransilva23
ruwan326
D.G.Dayaratne
cse.newbie
sandaruwantgs
whyzo
samaritan
Teller
troy
pfxavier
TIRAN712
newone
Beta1
VALUEPICK
fireshelter
nimantha80
seem
windi5
EquityChamp
Runnerx
Tissa
zoozzoo
RayR
buddhika.naween
Kinm hunter
SHARK aka TAH
chathu55
indi009
piras
opfdo
The Banda
hettdas
Harry82
Bolinger
san1985
kuma524
stoka
RPPA
EPS
106 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 26]

EquityChamp

PV inners should be very bullish I guess  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Miss-Sangeetha

PV outer value now, Tellerish around 125

TARGET

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Miss-Sangeetha wrote:PV outer value now, Tellerish around 125
Very Happy Very Happy

hiransilva23

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Sangeetha wt u think abt cocr??good to buy at this level??

TARGET

risk is directly proportional with reward.. Very Happy

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

Hiran, this share will move towards 100 with time. But don't expect it happens within a week. Share should move, come down with absorbing selling, traders should realize profits and again move up. That's how a sustainable run should happen. You should be prepared to hold in case price go down after get in.

Brinthan

Brinthan

EquityChamp wrote:Hiran, this share will move towards 100 with time. But don't expect it happens within a week. Share should move, come down with absorbing selling, traders should realize profits and again move up. That's how a sustainable run should happen. You should be prepared to hold in case price go down after get in.
Good message to beginers EC sir.Above statemant match all the fundemental shares..Not only COCR....

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

Welcome Brinthan.

We saw 2mn shares of COCR trading today with average price per share being 70.40. Compared to yesterdays closing it is a gain of 30%. Good that our members could cash-in from this . The good news is that now the share has additional information and backup to move passing 100/- with that planned deal. So no more a speculation but a risk-free return if any one can invest and hold even at current prices. I am really happy that the ability to gave the forum members lot of chances for value investments.

To recall its not only COCR but look counters such as LITE, PARQ, COMB, GRAN, TAFL, TYRE, TJL and the list go so on. All these counters have delivered positive YTD returns whereas overall market is still negative YTD.

Investment is an art as well as science. Discovering the true potential is the base for this game.

Good luck.

hiransilva23

Thanks EC.attatama man eka sangeethagen ahuwe atleast ekatawat positive deyak kiyaida balannai.
Ec market price ekata wada wadi gankin deal eka karanna puluwan neda??dela eka wena welawedi market price eka e ganata tiyenna one nadda??

m2_yapa

m2_yapa

hiransilva23 wrote:Thanks EC.attatama man eka sangeethagen ahuwe atleast ekatawat positive deyak kiyaida balannai.
Ec market price ekata wada wadi gankin deal eka karanna puluwan neda??dela eka wena welawedi market price eka e ganata tiyenna one nadda??
I am also in down mood...How this transaction is going to happen...I am holding COCR @ 18 level. Never thought of selling...But now i can re adjust my portfolio...but i am not very much clear about the article they published today...
Anyway COCR is a very lucky share...

newone

Manager - Equity Analytics

Tomorrow it is going to 100 levels:bball:

TIRAN712

TIRAN712

SORRY  FOR LATE REPLY ,,, NOW I,DON,T HAVE COCR (50 RANGE I SOLD AND BUY COLO ) ,, WHEN I POST FIRST POST THAT TIME  20000 SHARES I BUY ,,I GOT SOME CREDIT ISSUES FORM 2 BROKER COMPANIES ,,,, EVERY MONTH I TAKE CHECK FROM CCL ,,,I KNOW THEM WELL ,, WISH ALL GOT PROFIT ,,, Very Happy

TIRAN712

TIRAN712

ONE MORE THING ONCE I SOLD SHARE ,,,,THAT SHARE GOING LIKE ROCKET ,,,,NOW 2 YEARS  SAME THING ,,IF SOME ONE CAN ADVICE  ,,THANKS

hiransilva23

Tiranz apita ganna kiwwa oya gawa shares nadda??man hituwa 1laktat wadiya dan aran ati kiyala.aparade

TIRAN712

TIRAN712

Hiran any one lost because of me? What I typed truth ...mama sell kara kiyala post danna .I got some financial issues  so I sold half of my shares .for this 2 year i lost more than one million . I'm small investor  no worries at lost  ....

hiransilva23

At tiranz ane na macho.man awulak nemei kiwwe.oyage post eka dakala kattiya ganna ati.sahenna ada goda yannat ati.eth oya target keruwa gana collect karaganna bari una eka aparade kiyalai mean kale.

hiransilva23

Tiranz did u knw abt this deal before???i got a news frm my cousin bro dt forieng investor going to invest in cocr.he z working in cocr.bt didnt knw anythng abt this share deal.so i didnt buy before.

whyzo

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

For COCR lovers,

Hold this for few weeks due to the following reasons,

1. This will heat again when publish the transaction date
2. They performed well in last quarter and will release good report 
3. There are few signals for mandatory offer (to increase holding stake of foreign party) 

So, hope this will pass 100 easily.

Cool

Teller

Teller

I have 58,953 shares average cost of 14.67 per share. This is called investment. If we can see a company,s future in advance, one day you can have a sure win . Same way I hold some investment BLI,BFN,AAF in finance sector.
When LFIN was trading 32 levels I am so lucky to have it and still hold.
That's the reason I am enjoying my life. I trust on my investment rather than others.
GL

vic19

vic19

Looks like You are a billionier teller. I am wondering as to why this lady Sangeetha is TOO crossed with you?

hiransilva23

Teller im asking this honestly.will u sell this time???

Teller

Teller

Yes ,I will dispose half and will increase my holding of HEXP.
I am in the CSE from 2003_2004 time so I believe on my investments.
Some earned billions of money by following Tellers advices local as well as internationally.
Investing is fashion for me so I don't care others buy or sell .
I know how to love shares even how to hate it too.
Some times the way of my investmenting may not suit for you but based on the history I am 1million% success.
GL

hiransilva23

Hm k bro.i hv to learn lot f things frm seniors.

Teller

Teller

Not only learn,you have to be careful from panic creators

whyzo

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Teller, 

What is your target price for COCR? And when will start HEXP new journey?

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

COCR High Risk Because of No Takeover No Mandatory Offer

Who Know About this Deal ? Why they are Purchase at High Price ?

COCR Few days before traded at 40.00 Levels

COCR Net Asset Value Per Share 27.00 only

High Risk at High Price and Very Dangerus 

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha

Teller wrote:I have 58,953 shares average cost of 14.67 per share. This is called investment.   If we can see a company,s future in advance, one day you can have a sure win . Same way I hold some investment BLI,BFN,AAF in finance sector.
When LFIN was trading  32 levels I am so lucky to have it and still hold.
That's the reason I am enjoying my life. I trust on my investment rather than others.
GL

Whenever any share takes short marathon ( Run), Teller will claims that “I have this shares in big quantity in my portfolio” and always claim that he bought that shares at very low price.

If you refer Teller's previous posts you could easily find this truth, Teller always talk about HEXP not COCR

This is similar to Tellers PV inners bullish or big investor asking rental free office space in Colombo story.

Teller wants to proof that he is a share market guru like Karuna did with Wisdom 78/79, Rosa maria

Last edited by Miss-Sangeetha on Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

hiransilva23

Sangeetha aith gemata bahala.hexp n tellerta bana bana inne natuwa Share ekak or positive deyak gana kata karannako.oyawa dan apita appiriyaine

whyzo

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

This is not to promote, because I already realised my huge profit, Also I informed forum members in correct time. So, I think foreign party will go for mandatory offer, will see, its up to you

stockback

COCR annual earning is 8-10 for this year.

maybe new investor bring new fund and expand the business

for growing business P/E 12 is not a bad one

2015 May , 4 Millions COCR stocks crossed at 75 level. if new investor is paying 110 is practical if they wants to buy big quantity  

Regulatory Key word :- to this type of transaction share price should be stay on the 10% margin. that mean at least share price should move to 101 level.

now who get the benefit
CREATION INVESTMENT SRI LANKA LLC :- get benefit. they can buy around 3 Million stocks from the market and keep share price up. bcz share price has to move 101 level otherwise this deal cannot proceed.

I am expecting COCR  move 95-105 level. if consider P/E 10, then also COCR price should be above 80 level.  

any ideas....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum