FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post




Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute


Submit Post

CHRONICLE ANALYTICS
All Share Index (ASI), S&P, Milanka Price Index (MPI), Moving Averages and all other analytical graphs and charts

Contribute

Twitter Feeds

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC (COCR.N0000)

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC (COCR.N0000)

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 21]

Gainer


Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
COCR High Risk Because of No Takeover No Mandatory Offer

Who Know About this Deal ? Why they are Purchase at High Price ?


COCR Few days before traded at 40.00 Levels

COCR Net Asset Value Per Share 27.00 only

High Risk at High Price and Very Dangerus 

Miss-Sangeetha


Moderator
Moderator
@Teller wrote:I have 58,953 shares average cost of 14.67 per share. This is called investment.   If we can see a company,s future in advance, one day you can have a sure win . Same way I hold some investment BLI,BFN,AAF in finance sector.
When LFIN was trading  32 levels I am so lucky to have it and still hold.
That's the reason I am enjoying my life. I trust on my investment rather than others.
GL

Whenever any share takes short marathon ( Run), Teller will claims that “I have this shares in big quantity in my portfolio” and always claim that he bought that shares at very low price.

 If you refer Teller's previous posts you could easily find this truth, Teller always talk about HEXP not COCR

This is similar to Tellers PV inners bullish or big investor asking rental free office space in Colombo story.

Teller wants to proof that he is a share market guru like Karuna did with Wisdom 78/79, Rosa maria



Last edited by Miss-Sangeetha on Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

hiransilva23


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Sangeetha aith gemata bahala.hexp n tellerta bana bana inne natuwa Share ekak or positive deyak gana kata karannako.oyawa dan apita appiriyaine

whyzo


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
This is not to promote, because I already realised my huge profit, Also I informed forum members in correct time. So, I think foreign party will go for mandatory offer, will see, its up to you

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
COCR annual earning is 8-10 for this year.

maybe new investor bring new fund and expand the business

for growing business P/E 12 is not a bad one

2015 May , 4 Millions COCR stocks crossed at 75 level. if new investor is paying 110 is practical if they wants to buy big quantity  

Regulatory Key word :- to this type of transaction share price should be stay on the 10% margin. that mean at least share price should move to 101 level.

now who get the benefit
CREATION INVESTMENT SRI LANKA LLC :- get benefit. they can buy around 3 Million stocks from the market and keep share price up. bcz share price has to move 101 level otherwise this deal cannot proceed.

I am expecting COCR  move 95-105 level. if consider P/E 10, then also COCR price should be above 80 level.  

any ideas....

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
COCR annual earning is 8-10 for this year.

maybe new investor bring new fund and expand the business

for growing business P/E 12 is not a bad one

2015 May , 4 Millions COCR stocks crossed at 75 level. if new investor is paying 110 is practical if they wants to buy big quantity  

Regulatory Key word :- to this type of transaction share price should be stay on the 10% margin. that mean at least share price should move to 101 level.

now who get the benefit
CREATION INVESTMENT SRI LANKA LLC :- get benefit. they can buy around 3 Million stocks from the market and keep share price up. bcz share price has to move 101 level otherwise this deal cannot proceed.

I am expecting COCR  move 95-105 level. if consider P/E 10, then also COCR price should be above 80 level.  

any ideas....

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
තායිලන්තයේ ලැයිස්තුගත කල්බදු සමාගමක් වන Group Lease Plc හි අධ්‍යක්ෂ මණ්ඩලය විසින් සිය අනුබද්ධ සමාගමක් වන Group Lease Holding හරහා ශ්‍රී ලංකාවේ සහ මියන්මාරයේ මූල්‍ය සමාගම් ද්විත්වයක කොටස් ආයෝජනය සඳහා කැමැත්ත පළ කර තිබේ. ඒ අනුව කොළඹ කොටස් වෙළෙඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත කොමර්ෂල් ක්‍රෙඩිට් ඇන්ඩ් ෆිනෑන්ස් පීඑල්සී සහ මියන්මාරයේ BG Microfinance Myanmar (BGMM) යන සමාගම් දෙක තුළ ඇමරිකානු ඩොලර් මිලියන 80.67 ක මුදලක් ආයෝජනය කිරීමට නියමිතව තිබේ.
මෙහි පළමු පියවර වශයෙන් කොමර්ෂල් ක්‍රෙඩිට් ඇන්ඩ් ෆිනෑන්ස් පීඑල්සී හි 29.99% ක කොටස් ප්‍රමාණයක් මිල දී ගැනීමට යෝජිත අතර කෝමර්ෂල් ක්‍රෙඩිට් හි BG Investments (PVT) Ltd., Creation Investments Sri Lanka LLC (Creation SL) සහ Mr. Stephen L Lafrance Jr යන ප්‍රමුඛ කොටස්කරුවන්ගෙන් එම ප්‍රමාණය අත්පත් කර ගනු ඇත. ඒ සඳහා ආයෝජිත මුදල රුපියල් බිලියන 10.59 ක් හෙවත් ආසන්න වශයෙන් ඇමරිකානු ඩොලර් මිලියන 72 කි.
මෙම ආයෝජනයේ මීළඟ පියවර වශයෙන් මියන්මාරයේ BG Microfinance Myanmar සමාගමේ සියලු කොටස් මිල දී ගැනීමට කටයුතු යොදා ඇති අතර ඒ සඳහා ආයෝජනය කිරීමට යෝජිත මුදල ඇමරිකානු ඩොලර් මිලියන 8 කි. මෙම කොටස් මිල දී ගැනීම BG Microfinance Myanmar හි කොටස්කරුවන් වන BG Investments (PVT) Ltd, BG International (PVT) Ltd, BG Capital (PVT) Ltd. සහ Commercial Credit and Finance PLC වෙතින් සිදුකෙරෙනු ඇත.

http://biz.adaderana.lk/%E0%B7%81%E0%B7%8A%E2%80%8D%E0%B6%BB%E0%B7%93-%E0%B6%BD%E0%B6%82%E0%B6%9A%E0%B7%8F%E0%B7%80%E0%B7%9A-%E0%B6%9A%E0%B7%9C%E0%B6%B8%E0%B6%BB%E0%B7%8A%E0%B7%82%E0%B6%BD%E0%B7%8A-%E0%B6%9A%E0%B7%8A/

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
AGs Opinion Sought on NSB/TFC Deal– SEC Chief
 
COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC (COCR.N0000) - Page 6 110
Securities and Exchange Commission of Sri Lanka SEC Chairman Thilak Karunaratne
Sri Lanka’s capital market watchdog –  Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has sought the opinion of the Attorney General on the infamous The Finance Company (TFC) / National Savings Bank (NSB) share deal, SEC Chairman Thilak Karunaratne told a good governance forum recently.
“… the findings of the SEC investigation on the matter is still pending with the Attorney General for his opinion,” the SEC Chief said.
Karunaratne made this remark at the keynote address delivered by Chief Guest Securities and Exchange Commission of Sri Lanka (SEC) Chairman Thilak Karunaratne Certification Ceremony of Board Leadership Director Certification Programme conducted by the Sri Lanka Institute of Directors (SLID) on 28 July 2015.
According to him, a stock broker, perhaps acting in concert with sections of the top management of both NSB and TFC … sold approx 7.8 million TFC shares at highly inflated price of Rs 50.00 to NSB.“The share price of TFC was around Rs 30.00 at that time. After the deal went through the then Chairman of TFC told the media that the deal was completely value driven and an investment for the future of both corporate entities breaking all codes of good governance. On 27 July 2015, the share price of TFC was Rs 14.00 and according to the latest Annual Report the Net Assets value per Share was Rs 51.44.”
He added that the SEC was able to reverse this deal which saved NSB Rs 390 million then.
Corporate governance holds a balance between economic and social goods as well as individual and communal goods and as such lack of good governance is detrimental to economic growth, opined Karunaratne.
“It is disheartening to note how certain listed entities have not fully understood the importance of good governance. Negligence on their part not only exposes these companies towards greater risk but the effect also trickles down to the capital market.”
“For those who believe in hell I would say with apologies to Dante, ‘the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who commit such offense in the corporate world”.
On April 27, 2012, a 13% stake of TFC was bought by the NSB at around Rs. 50 a share via four separate transactions involving two TFC directors and then NSB Chairman Pradeep Kariyawasam.
Along with a few others, Dinal Wijemanne a Director for both The Finance and also Taprobane Securities- which was the stockbroker for NSB that facilitated the deal were called before the SEC. Asia Broadcasting Corporation Managing Director Raynor Silva, Vehicle Importers’ Association of Sri Lanka (VIASL) President Yoga Perera and another investor were slated to be the other three sellers.
Country’s banking watchdog – the Central Bank of Sri Lanka (CBSL) too issued a statement to the effect that TFC-NSB was a sound financial deal in the interest of the country.
With mounting public outcry, Kariyawasam was forced to step down on May 21 same year whilst four more NSB directors resigned over the TFC saga two days later.
Following its inquiry, the Commission to Investigate Allegations of Bribery or Corruption (CIABOC) ruled that no pecuniary (financial) transaction in the deal would amount to a bribe and as such sought further advice from the AG on closing the matter.

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Gainer wrote:AGs Opinion Sought on NSB/TFC Deal– SEC Chief
 
COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC (COCR.N0000) - Page 6 110
Securities and Exchange Commission of Sri Lanka SEC Chairman Thilak Karunaratne
Sri Lanka’s capital market watchdog –  Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has sought the opinion of the Attorney General on the infamous The Finance Company (TFC) / National Savings Bank (NSB) share deal, SEC Chairman Thilak Karunaratne told a good governance forum recently.
“… the findings of the SEC investigation on the matter is still pending with the Attorney General for his opinion,” the SEC Chief said.
Karunaratne made this remark at the keynote address delivered by Chief Guest Securities and Exchange Commission of Sri Lanka (SEC) Chairman Thilak Karunaratne Certification Ceremony of Board Leadership Director Certification Programme conducted by the Sri Lanka Institute of Directors (SLID) on 28 July 2015.
According to him, a stock broker, perhaps acting in concert with sections of the top management of both NSB and TFC … sold approx 7.8 million TFC shares at highly inflated price of Rs 50.00 to NSB.“The share price of TFC was around Rs 30.00 at that time. After the deal went through the then Chairman of TFC told the media that the deal was completely value driven and an investment for the future of both corporate entities breaking all codes of good governance. On 27 July 2015, the share price of TFC was Rs 14.00 and according to the latest Annual Report the Net Assets value per Share was Rs 51.44.”
He added that the SEC was able to reverse this deal which saved NSB Rs 390 million then.
Corporate governance holds a balance between economic and social goods as well as individual and communal goods and as such lack of good governance is detrimental to economic growth, opined Karunaratne.
“It is disheartening to note how certain listed entities have not fully understood the importance of good governance. Negligence on their part not only exposes these companies towards greater risk but the effect also trickles down to the capital market.”
“For those who believe in hell I would say with apologies to Dante, ‘the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who commit such offense in the corporate world”.
On April 27, 2012, a 13% stake of TFC was bought by the NSB at around Rs. 50 a share via four separate transactions involving two TFC directors and then NSB Chairman Pradeep Kariyawasam.
Along with a few others, Dinal Wijemanne a Director for both The Finance and also Taprobane Securities- which was the stockbroker for NSB that facilitated the deal were called before the SEC. Asia Broadcasting Corporation Managing Director Raynor Silva, Vehicle Importers’ Association of Sri Lanka (VIASL) President Yoga Perera and another investor were slated to be the other three sellers.
Country’s banking watchdog – the Central Bank of Sri Lanka (CBSL) too issued a statement to the effect that TFC-NSB was a sound financial deal in the interest of the country.
With mounting public outcry, Kariyawasam was forced to step down on May 21 same year whilst four more NSB directors resigned over the TFC saga two days later.
Following its inquiry, the Commission to Investigate Allegations of Bribery or Corruption (CIABOC) ruled that no pecuniary (financial) transaction in the deal would amount to a bribe and as such sought further advice from the AG on closing the matter.


after this. introduce a rule 10% range. crossing price should be range of 10%. 
if crossing price is 111 then market share price should be 101 - 122. if i am wrong please tell me.

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
I thing 20% Range

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Gainer wrote:I thing 20% Range

if you think 20% then also share price 88.8

today I checked with my broker firm. they said 10%
Rate - 10% and Rate +10%

price range should be 101 - 122. for commercial credit deal. 

why they publish this. this is real deal and they wants to price up. with this document very easy to put price up. 

98.5% stocks holding by first 20 share holders. 4.8 Millions stocks hold by others. 

I have work in this area every main share holders request 12 P/E. for deal

this type of investor coming with more money and they are putting money (Deposit  or debentures) and expand the business. I am not sure about CIFL. but COCR looks like real one.

sri lanka financial Hub ekak karannane yanne. ehema unama lankawe finance company walata demand eka enawa

any idea....

troy

troy
Moderator
Moderator
Gainer shame on u,!! U need to drop the price by creating confusion among small invstors... whos' s agenda??? Try to learn enjoying others success!

138COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC (COCR.N0000) - Page 6 Empty GALADARI VS COCR Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:22 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Gainer wrote:COCR High Risk Because of No Takeover No Mandatory Offer

Who Know About this Deal ? Why they are Purchase at High Price ?


COCR Few days before traded at 40.00 Levels

COCR Net Asset Value Per Share 27.00 only

High Risk at High Price and Very Dangerus 

Well we all know by now what is your agenda..........
You put a 2011 announcement and dumped your GALADARI HOTEL shares.......... Then you gave a pathetic reason........... Of course there are many shares that was high value in 2011 and now very low................ Like GREG was above 75/= in 2011 and now 13/=


You and few members who called experts on this forum fooling around many so far............ But fortunately for the innocent forum members there is a hope. Do not forget that there are few gentleman here also..........


COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC (COCR.N0000) - Page 6 Grgfre10COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC (COCR.N0000) - Page 6 Vfff10

troy

troy
Moderator
Moderator
nothing to worry, Ruwan326 is IN THE HOUSE!

lal62

lal62
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
I agree with Ruwan on this matter,  It is too obvious that Gainer is here with a special mission .

141COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC (COCR.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Yup............. I am here Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:17 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@troy wrote:nothing to worry, Ruwan326 is IN THE HOUSE!

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC (COCR.N0000) - Page 6 Hoff13

This world runs only because of the Duality........
There are 2 kinds of humans in this world due to Duality factor......

1- People who controlled  their thoughts and behave like real humans Very Happy Very Happy

2-People who became a slave to their thoughts and act like wild animals while pretending to be good.

So if you are in the No-2 I will take off your Mask ............ lol! lol! lol!

hiransilva23


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Gainer lajja unada manda

sandunj


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Guys as per the my knowledge there is no price band for the upper rate transaction although there is a price band for the lower rate transaction.

So there is big risk at current level. Other than you are a big risk taker better to watch and stay...

Maxime


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Thanks Gainer, yesterday i bought at 69.00 today I sold at 73.50 with small profit

kapifm

kapifm
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Collecting >>>>>??????

Football Star


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
Guys as per CSE, ATS rules there is no upper price band if it is done on the crossing board, but it cannot go below 5%. 

https://www.cse.lk/pdf/ATS-RULES.pdf

(page 13)

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@kapifm wrote:Collecting >>>>>??????


COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC (COCR.N0000) - Page 6 W23210
Here we go again............ Manipulating Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Is there any thing we can do to drowned these  Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Manipulators???????

kapifm

kapifm
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Ruwan.... you are wrong...  i am not promoting any of the stock here in the forum... i just share my thoughts dear...machannnn Very Happy

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Gainer wrote:I thing 20% Range


your correct. Upper limit is 20%

https://www.cse.lk/pdf/sec_directives/28-05-2012-SEC.pdf

troy

troy
Moderator
Moderator
So for that transaction to happen at 111, it should trade around 90 level. Cool. That answers the price drop.
Intentionally droping the price to collect more by creating panic, since reaching 90* is the ultimate target. Good collection going on.

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@troy wrote:So for that transaction to happen at 111, it should trade around 90 level. Cool. That answers the price drop.
Intentionally droping the price to collect more by creating panic, since reaching 90* is the ultimate target. Good collection going on.


if big group is value 110, then share price should be close this level with time. bcz new investor has a role to expand the business. will see...

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@kapifm wrote:Ruwan.... you are wrong...  i am not promoting any of the stock here in the forum... i just share my thoughts dear...machannnn Very Happy
Kapifm, That was not for you Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Only for blood suckers........

kapifm

kapifm
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Dear Ruwan  ...thanks   no  Hard feeling  Machaannn... Very Happy Very Happy

Maxime


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Gainer  king

troy

troy
Moderator
Moderator
Dear Ruwan... i feel hard machan..... aiyo gon part denna epa. This is for adults, investors or traders... not for pinkypinky shit.. kapifm!

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum