FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post



Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

 
 
 

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC (BIL.N0000)
by MoneyLover Yesterday at 7:16 pm

» What is "Introductions" in Upcoming listing in CSE?
by Nandun Yesterday at 1:46 pm

» Glove stocks fall after Top Glove posts weaker 4Q results
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 1:37 pm

» KOTAGALA PLANTATION
by stockchaser Yesterday at 8:03 am

» The stock market can be a great place to make money; it can also be a great place to lose money. Stock market for beginners
by Economatta Yesterday at 6:16 am

» LOFC AND CLC Target Price??
by Captain Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:17 pm

» Top Foreign Trading today
by SAGA Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:32 pm

» Top crossings today
by SAGA Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:01 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by Sunimal Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:52 pm

» Amana Takaful ATL & ATLL
by kanishkaecomm Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:17 pm

» Best Time to Collect Cic X
by Value Pick Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:15 am

» Why is First Capital Holdings being dumped?
by Berryfund Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:29 am

» AGST can move
by Zayden River Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:58 pm

» COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC (COCR.N0000)
by newone Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:57 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by Zayden River Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:57 pm

» RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000)
by Bakkabwoi Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:10 pm

» Twitter accounts related to the stock market
by Bakkabwoi Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:09 pm

» TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC
by xhunter Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:55 pm

» LOFC LOFC LOFC
by madukp Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:49 pm

» How Equity Emerged the Top Asset Class During a Pandemic
by samaritan Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:30 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Reasons for negative comments by members on CSE

Reasons for negative comments by members on CSE

+12
skyfall
DS Wijesinghe
soileconomy
samaritan
reyaz
predictor
Ran49
D.G.Dayaratne
bakapandithaya
Teller
kovida
Yahapalanaya
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Yahapalanaya


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@soileconomy wrote:To summarize basic logic.
People who use products of listed companies  in cse ,watch this forum and  due to negative comments published by members they refrain buying their products.
Accordingly most of the listed companies profits have gone down.
Are more than 80% of stock market investors use this forum and more than 50 % of total population use this forum?
That's what we are telling you guys to stop dirty politics in the forum.Go and do your dirty politics at Medamulana.Real investors won't believe you and you cannot bring your king to power by doing this .You people could cheat only innocent new forum members.

soileconomy


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@soileconomy wrote:To summarize basic logic.
People who use products of listed companies  in cse ,watch this forum and  due to negative comments published by members they refrain buying their products.
Accordingly most of the listed companies profits have gone down.
Are more than 80% of stock market investors use this forum and more than 50 % of total population use this forum?
That's what we are telling you guys to stop dirty politics in the forum.Go and do your dirty politics at Medamulana.Real investors won't believe you and you cannot bring your king to power by doing this .You people could cheat only innocent new forum members.
There is no relavancy in your answer to the related topic.Answer to the topic

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
POSITIVE NEWS:

Patali announced that there will two bus lanes operating from Katubedde to Moratuwa & Wellawatta savoy to B'pitiya from 6am to 9am daily.

This is great positive news for investors to avoid traffic jam, Market expected to be bullish.

DS Wijesinghe


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:POSITIVE NEWS:

Patali announced that there will two bus lanes operating from Katubedde to Moratuwa & Wellawatta savoy to B'pitiya from 6am to 9am daily.

This is great positive news for investors to avoid traffic jam, Market expected to be bullish.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

kovida


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@samaritan wrote:POSITIVE NEWS:

Patali announced that there will two bus lanes operating from Katubedde to Moratuwa & Wellawatta savoy to B'pitiya from 6am to 9am daily.

This is great positive news for investors to avoid traffic jam, Market expected to be bullish.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
IN THE FORUM YOU FIND GON PARTS ALSO. PATHETIC SITUATION FOR THE FORUM.

skyfall


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Reasons for negative comments by members on CSE?

Its simple.
Some people are blaming everyone else except themselves for the failures of their investment.

Same people blamed the King when market was around 4800.

kovida

kovida
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@skyfall wrote:Reasons for negative comments by members on CSE?

Its simple.
Some people are blaming everyone else except themselves for the failures of their investment.

Same people blamed the King when market was around 4800.
Please read the book " THE GAME IN THE WALL STREET AND HOW TO PLAY IT SUCCESSFULLY " BY HOYLE .
This book has been published in 1908. Still, facts are valid for today's' market behavior as well. This book will tell you why market falls and goes up.

anges


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
no need to look further for negative news ! when the truth is spoken people say negative more we dont talk about the market trust is lost ! always talk about pump and dump ! manipulators ! show we are vigilant so the crooks will not try anything ! stay smart most of all stay safe

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
හිකිස් .

ඉතින් ඔය  හිතා මතා නෙගටිව් කොමෙන්ට්  දාන උන් ගෙ කටවල් ලේසියෙන්  වහල දාන්න පුලුවන් එකේ මොකද අඬන්නේ මේ පෝලිමේ ?


මහ ලොකු අති දක්‍ෂ ආසියාවේ මහා මොල කාරයො නෙ ඉන්නෙ.  අවුරුදු දෙකහමාරක් ඇතිනේ ජය පැන් බොන්න​.
දැන් ඉකොනොමි එක නග්ගන්න කො. ටොයිස් වැඩක් නේ කයිවාරුවෙ හැටියට​. මාකට් එක නගී දහ දාහට . නෙගටිව් අය ට මාර සවුත්තුව වෙන්නෙ.


ආර්තිකේ කියන එක වැටෙන කොට මේ එපාකරපු උන් ඇවිල්ල මෙතන පල් ටොක් දානව "කයිවරුව විතරයි  වැඩ බෑ" කියල​​. ලැජ්ජාවේ බෑ.

ඔය ඉන්නවයි කියන ටොප් බොස් ලට කියල​ ඕක ටිකක් නග්ගල ගන්න කො බබාල වගේ අඬන්නේ නැතුව​.  

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
market eka  pudgalayo medihath wela nagganne bassana gihin thamay kelawune ( after 2009 to 2015)

You have to allow market forces to work

Now no govt interventions Stock market indicate real level of economy

It will gradually Improve

DS Wijesinghe


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@D.G.Dayaratne wrote:market eka  pudgalayo medihath wela nagganne bassana gihin thamay kelawune ( after 2009 to 2015)

You have to allow market forces to work

Now no govt interventions Stock market indicate real level of economy

It will gradually Improve

Chinwi නග්ගන්න කිව්වෙ ආර්තිකය. ආර්තිකය නග්ගොත් කොටස් වෙලන්ඩදපොල දනාත්මකව ඉබේ ඉයල යාවි.

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@soileconomy wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@soileconomy wrote:To summarize basic logic.
People who use products of listed companies  in cse ,watch this forum and  due to negative comments published by members they refrain buying their products.
Accordingly most of the listed companies profits have gone down.
Are more than 80% of stock market investors use this forum and more than 50 % of total population use this forum?
That's what we are telling you guys to stop dirty politics in the forum.Go and do your dirty politics at Medamulana.Real investors won't believe you and you cannot bring your king to power by doing this .You people could cheat only innocent new forum members.
There is no relavancy in your answer to the related topic.Answer to the topic
Tubelight.Niyama horamara group!!!!

soileconomy

soileconomy
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@soileconomy wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@soileconomy wrote:To summarize basic logic.
People who use products of listed companies  in cse ,watch this forum and  due to negative comments published by members they refrain buying their products.
Accordingly most of the listed companies profits have gone down.
Are more than 80% of stock market investors use this forum and more than 50 % of total population use this forum?
That's what we are telling you guys to stop dirty politics in the forum.Go and do your dirty politics at Medamulana.Real investors won't believe you and you cannot bring your king to power by doing this .You people could cheat only innocent new forum members.
There is no relavancy in your answer to the related topic.Answer to the topic
Tubelight.Niyama horamara group!!!!
Question .koheda yanne.malle pol.

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@soileconomy wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@soileconomy wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@soileconomy wrote:To summarize basic logic.
People who use products of listed companies  in cse ,watch this forum and  due to negative comments published by members they refrain buying their products.
Accordingly most of the listed companies profits have gone down.
Are more than 80% of stock market investors use this forum and more than 50 % of total population use this forum?
That's what we are telling you guys to stop dirty politics in the forum.Go and do your dirty politics at Medamulana.Real investors won't believe you and you cannot bring your king to power by doing this .You people could cheat only innocent new forum members.
There is no relavancy in your answer to the related topic.Answer to the topic
Tubelight.Niyama horamara group!!!!
Question .koheda yanne.malle pol.
Ask translation from Vihuluwansa!!!

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
POSITIVE COMMENT:

CIFL up by 10cents. BUY, BUY , BUY.......................Reasons for negative comments by members on CSE - Page 2 Icon_biggrin


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
There are few genius in the forum who point out all the current plague economic plague of the country to current government. The situation is similar when your house is mortgaged you have no option than re-borrow at higher rates and pay mortgage, Even though this was the situation in the beginning of current rule Economy is recovering now.

The ones who go shopping for previous marapalanaya are feared that their bosses will end up in jails that's why they spread all the negativity to ruing anything they can and to topple government.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@soileconomy wrote:People who use products of listed companies  in cse ,watch this forum and  due to negative comments published by members they refrain buying their products.
Accordingly most of the listed companies profits have gone down.
Are more than 80% of stock market investors use this forum and more than 50 % of total population use this forum?


@Yahapalanaya wrote:That's what we are telling you guys to stop dirty politics in the forum.Go and do your dirty politics at Medamulana.Real investors won't believe you and you cannot bring your king to power by doing this .You people could cheat only innocent new forum members.

As per Yahapalana logic , The answer is YES !   rendeer

මේකාත් එක්ක වාද කරනවට වඩා හොඳයි ගංජ ගහපු එකෙක් එක්ක දාං අදිනව​. Smile

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:
@soileconomy wrote:People who use products of listed companies  in cse ,watch this forum and  due to negative comments published by members they refrain buying their products.
Accordingly most of the listed companies profits have gone down.
Are more than 80% of stock market investors use this forum and more than 50 % of total population use this forum?


@Yahapalanaya wrote:That's what we are telling you guys to stop dirty politics in the forum.Go and do your dirty politics at Medamulana.Real investors won't believe you and you cannot bring your king to power by doing this .You people could cheat only innocent new forum members.

As per Yahapalana logic , The answer is YES !   rendeer

මේකාත් එක්ක වාද කරනවට වඩා හොඳයි ගංජ ගහපු එකෙක් එක්ක දාං අදිනව​. Smile
Same horu group and same level of understanding.You need not canvass for the Alibaba in this forum since 50% of total population DO NOT use this forum.So you cannot bring your Alibaba to power by canvassing in this forum!!!Got it

soileconomy

soileconomy
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:
@soileconomy wrote:People who use products of listed companies  in cse ,watch this forum and  due to negative comments published by members they refrain buying their products.
Accordingly most of the listed companies profits have gone down.
Are more than 80% of stock market investors use this forum and more than 50 % of total population use this forum?


@Yahapalanaya wrote:That's what we are telling you guys to stop dirty politics in the forum.Go and do your dirty politics at Medamulana.Real investors won't believe you and you cannot bring your king to power by doing this .You people could cheat only innocent new forum members.

As per Yahapalana logic , The answer is YES !   rendeer

මේකාත් එක්ක වාද කරනවට වඩා හොඳයි ගංජ ගහපු එකෙක් එක්ක දාං අදිනව​. Smile
Exctatly.he has only one thing to tell.what ever we ask he will give the same reply.

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Chinvi.. Chinvi seems deeply saddened by the Bond Issue and thinks all the trouble started there.. And was not aware that most of the loans currently being paid are taken by Rajapassa.. The creation of ballooned economy from burrowed funds doesnt mean development.. And all the White elephant projects yet not giving any return to the country.. The ones who were Having a good sleep while Rajapassa looted the country are wide awake when Bond issue came to light but yet unable to see there was an investigation and the Ravi Resigned allowing fair investigation.. Shameless Rajapassa still trying to grab the power while being accused in many cases.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ranferdi wrote:@Chinvi.. Chinvi seems deeply saddened by the Bond Issue and thinks all the trouble started there.. And was not aware that most of the loans currently being paid are taken by Rajapassa.. The creation of ballooned economy from burrowed funds doesnt mean development.. And all the White elephant projects yet not giving any return to the country.. The ones who were Having a good sleep while Rajapassa looted the country are wide awake when Bond issue came to light but yet unable to see there was an investigation and the Ravi Resigned allowing fair investigation.. Shameless Rajapassa still trying to grab the power while being accused in many cases.
Basketball Basketball Basketball

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Bond Issue is Big Blunder of UNP 

It is  like Shrani Badaranayaka case under MR

MR still suffering

UNP also will have to suffer

Ryan Hudson


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Shirani Bandaranaike case has to be relooked into as she has taken bribe from Celinco an apartment for giving verdict. In my opinion shirani = ravi

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Be careful

Sirani B can take action against you

Administrator has to consider seiously

DS Wijesinghe


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@D.G.Dayaratne wrote:Be careful

Sirani B can take action against you

Administrator has to consider seiously

Shirani Bandaranayake didn't have the integrity to resign when her corrupt husband was caught red handed in the fraudulent NSB deal to buy TFC @50/- a share when it was trading around 30/- Her husband Pradeep Kariyawasam as the then Chairman of NSB was directly responsible for this fraudulent share deal.

Mahinda Rajapaksha gave various top corporate positions to her husband to keep Shirani Bandaranayake happy. First as Chairman of Sri Lanka Insurance and Director of Lanka Hospitals(Former Apollo) but he clashed with senior officials of Insurance and Mahinda was compelled to take him out from Insurance but gave the Chairmanship of NSB to appease Shirani B. But soon after the corrupt NSB deal Mahinda removed her husband from NSB, which angered Shirani Bandaranayake.

There was clearly a change in the pattern of judgements delivered by Shirani Bandaranayake, after her corrupt husband was removed by MR

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum