FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by LAMDA Today at 1:01 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by LAMDA Today at 12:58 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Equity Win Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:17 pm

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:42 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by blindhog Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:44 am

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

» KEGALLE PLANTATIONS PLC (KGAL.N0000)
by DeepFreakingValue Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:04 pm

» ARPICO INSURANCE PLC - Reports LKR 625mn loss for the FY2023
by DeepFreakingValue Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:58 pm

» EXTERMINATORS PLC (EXT.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:59 am

» ALLIANCE FINANCE COMPANY PLC (ALLI.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:29 am

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by Anushka Perz Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:50 pm

» PINS (People's Insurance) will be another UAL
by sakuni Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:22 pm

» A New Record Price for One Tonne of Cocoa on the International Market
by ResearchMan Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:03 pm

» Access Engineering awarded two more contract packages at Colombo Port
by samansilva Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:05 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)



CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.


AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shares to Sell

+19
wealth123
shihan 93
Kaish86
MAWI
Invest-Wise
sricap
Love Boy
God Father
nimantha80
Theekshana
dsam
suku502
samaritan
DS Wijesinghe
kovida
TARGET
anges
Ryan Hudson
Maharaja
23 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Shares to Sell Empty Shares to Sell Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:00 pm

Maharaja


Expert
Expert

Not sure which stocks to sell? Our members track the market daily, making informed arguments for which stocks you should cash out and why.

Look out for Big market sell off ....

Advise : Exit at current levels even at a loss. Thank me later

Maharaja.

2Shares to Sell Empty Re: Shares to Sell Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:22 pm

Maharaja


Expert
Expert

Dollar will cross 160/- 
No proper government today
Interest rates will increase

Sell off in equity & capital market = Guaranteed


Maharaja

3Shares to Sell Empty Re: Shares to Sell Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:05 pm

Ryan Hudson


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Corporate results are good on the other hand. 

Ex: CTCE: AIA Insurance- did you see the earnings per share LKR 239 per year, dividend LKR 91, what do you think?

4Shares to Sell Empty Re: Shares to Sell Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:31 am

anges


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

sell off would continue if political instability continues

5Shares to Sell Empty Re: Shares to Sell Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:31 pm

Maharaja


Expert
Expert

Take my advise and sell now ( at profit / loss ) exit all the shares. All my clients are exiting, JKH I sold off today. You will cry later like a baby if you keep shares.

There will be daily horses like today SFS, prev. days SCAP SHL JINS BFN

You can buy them, but sell the same day. SFS good opportunity today. I bought qty but sold with 0.20 cents margin only. This market will crash any time. So be ready.


Maharaja.

6Shares to Sell Empty Re: Shares to Sell Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:59 pm

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Just fuck off Gonraja

Target.

7Shares to Sell Empty Re: Shares to Sell Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:03 pm

kovida

kovida
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

If you are so sure of imminent fall of the market, better you sell off your portfolio and exit the market without misguiding others.

8Shares to Sell Empty Re: Shares to Sell Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:00 am

Maharaja


Expert
Expert

Target & Kovida,

I started trading when you were inside a lady's stomach. Market will fall. Stop using filthy words like idiots.

Maharaja.

9Shares to Sell Empty Re: Shares to Sell Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:31 am

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Maharaja wrote:Target & Kovida,

I started trading when you were inside a lady's stomach. Market will fall. Stop using filthy words like idiots.

Maharaja.
Ohh.. pretty old fucking donkey.. Very Happy 


Target

10Shares to Sell Empty Re: Shares to Sell Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:14 pm

DS Wijesinghe


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Maharaja wrote:Take my advise and sell now ( at profit / loss ) exit all the shares. All my clients are exiting, JKH I sold off today. You will cry later like a baby if you keep shares.

There will be daily horses like today SFS, prev. days SCAP SHL JINS BFN

You can buy them, but sell the same day. SFS good opportunity today. I bought qty but sold with 0.20 cents margin only. This market will crash any time. So be ready.


Maharaja.
When you last predicted Orient Finance will go up you gave various reasons, like NAVPS, etc., etc. Eventually it went up not because of the reasons you attributed. It went up Because of JINS and Allianze deals Perhaps you had inside info the negotiations between these 2 parties. That was the single reason for the afflliated Orient's price hike

In this case I will disregard the reasons you are attributing for the market sell off. It is very unlikely a market sell off will happen due to those reasons. However I do take your recommendation a bit seriously as you seem to be aware of a more crucial single reason that could affect the market

Were you aware of today's bomb explosion in Diyatalawa Mr. R??

11Shares to Sell Empty Re: Shares to Sell Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:08 pm

Maharaja


Expert
Expert

DS Wijesinghe wrote:
Maharaja wrote:Take my advise and sell now ( at profit / loss ) exit all the shares. All my clients are exiting, JKH I sold off today. You will cry later like a baby if you keep shares.

There will be daily horses like today SFS, prev. days SCAP SHL JINS BFN

You can buy them, but sell the same day. SFS good opportunity today. I bought qty but sold with 0.20 cents margin only. This market will crash any time. So be ready.


Maharaja.
When you last predicted Orient Finance will go up you gave various reasons, like NAVPS, etc., etc. Eventually it went up not because of the reasons you attributed. It went up Because of JINS and Allianze deals Perhaps you had inside info the negotiations between these 2 parties. That was the single reason for the afflliated Orient's price hike

In this case I will disregard the reasons you are attributing for the market sell off. It is very unlikely a market sell off will happen due to those reasons. However I do take your recommendation a bit seriously as you seem to be aware of a more crucial single reason that could affect the market

Were you aware of today's bomb explosion in Diyatalawa Mr. R??

People will realize what I am telling but they will take time. May be too late.

12Shares to Sell Empty Re: Shares to Sell Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:34 pm

kovida

kovida
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

TARGET wrote:
Maharaja wrote:Target & Kovida,

I started trading when you were inside a lady's stomach. Market will fall. Stop using filthy words like idiots.

Maharaja.
Ohh.. pretty old fucking donkey.. Very Happy 


Target
Better get your brain checked by a specialist in Colombo if you residing in Sri Lanka.

13Shares to Sell Empty Re: Shares to Sell Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:11 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

Maharaja wrote:Dollar will cross 160/- 
No proper government today
Interest rates will increase

Sell off in equity & capital market = Guaranteed


Maharaja
Wish to know your prediction about Property (Real Estate) market.

14Shares to Sell Empty Re: Shares to Sell Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:26 pm

Maharaja


Expert
Expert

samaritan wrote:
Maharaja wrote:Dollar will cross 160/- 
No proper government today
Interest rates will increase

Sell off in equity & capital market = Guaranteed


Maharaja
Wish to know your prediction about Property (Real Estate) market.

Buy before April. Foreign buyers will buy more. Locals - less / constant demand.


Maharaja.

15Shares to Sell Empty Re: Shares to Sell Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:31 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

Maharaja wrote:
samaritan wrote:
Maharaja wrote:Dollar will cross 160/- 
No proper government today
Interest rates will increase

Sell off in equity & capital market = Guaranteed


Maharaja
Wish to know your prediction about Property (Real Estate) market.

Buy before April. Foreign buyers will buy more. Locals - less / constant demand.


Maharaja.
In the backdrop of improper Govt, depreciating rupee,  rising interest rates & selloff in equity markets can you explain the constant demand as stated by you for real estate/ apartments etc.

Are you safe guarding the interest of the diaspora who have invested heavily in this sector and your intention is not to create any panic in that sector?????

Your real face is exposed!

16Shares to Sell Empty Re: Shares to Sell Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:35 pm

Maharaja


Expert
Expert

Maharaja wrote:Look out for Big market sell off ....

Advise : Exit at current levels even at a loss. Thank me later




Maharaja.
PPl who took my advise are safe.....Now 6533 and dropping...


Maharaja

17Shares to Sell Empty Re: Shares to Sell Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:13 pm

Maharaja


Expert
Expert

samaritan wrote:
Maharaja wrote:
samaritan wrote:
Maharaja wrote:Dollar will cross 160/- 
No proper government today
Interest rates will increase

Sell off in equity & capital market = Guaranteed


Maharaja
Wish to know your prediction about Property (Real Estate) market.

Buy before April. Foreign buyers will buy more. Locals - less / constant demand.


Maharaja.
In the backdrop of improper Govt, depreciating rupee,  rising interest rates & selloff in equity markets can you explain the constant demand as stated by you for real estate/ apartments etc.

Are you safe guarding the interest of the diaspora who have invested heavily in this sector and your intention is not to create any panic in that sector?????

Your real face is exposed!
My real face is now exposed-Market is falling just like I told.


Maharaja.

18Shares to Sell Empty Re: Shares to Sell Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:26 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

Maharaja wrote:
samaritan wrote:
Maharaja wrote:
samaritan wrote:
Maharaja wrote:Dollar will cross 160/- 
No proper government today
Interest rates will increase

Sell off in equity & capital market = Guaranteed


Maharaja
Wish to know your prediction about Property (Real Estate) market.

Buy before April. Foreign buyers will buy more. Locals - less / constant demand.


Maharaja.
In the backdrop of improper Govt, depreciating rupee,  rising interest rates & selloff in equity markets can you explain the constant demand as stated by you for real estate/ apartments etc.

Are you safe guarding the interest of the diaspora who have invested heavily in this sector and your intention is not to create any panic in that sector?????

Your real face is exposed!
My real face is now exposed-Market is falling just like I told.


Maharaja.
Foreigners are net buyers at the CSE today.Shares to Sell Icon_biggrin

Are foreigners buying apartments? Shares to Sell Icon_razz Wish to know.

19Shares to Sell Empty Re: Shares to Sell Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:38 pm

Maharaja


Expert
Expert

First of all make sure internet connection will be available for you tomorrow to view CSE. 
No facebook, Whatsapp, Viber etc. now !!!!!

20Shares to Sell Empty Re: Shares to Sell Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:36 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

Maharaja wrote:First of all make sure internet connection will be available for you tomorrow to view CSE. 
No facebook, Whatsapp, Viber etc. now !!!!!
there was a loose connection, now its ok.
market sell off is over, now its market buy on!

21Shares to Sell Empty Re: Shares to Sell Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:51 pm

DS Wijesinghe


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

samaritan wrote:
Maharaja wrote:
samaritan wrote:
Maharaja wrote:Dollar will cross 160/- 
No proper government today
Interest rates will increase

Sell off in equity & capital market = Guaranteed


Maharaja
Wish to know your prediction about Property (Real Estate) market.

Buy before April. Foreign buyers will buy more. Locals - less / constant demand.


Maharaja.
In the backdrop of improper Govt, depreciating rupee,  rising interest rates & selloff in equity markets can you explain the constant demand as stated by you for real estate/ apartments etc.

Are you safe guarding the interest of the diaspora who have invested heavily in this sector and your intention is not to create any panic in that sector?????

Your real face is exposed!

Maharaja, you and connected parties would have made a lot from BFN appreciation and group’s disposal of general insurance arm. Most probably you were aware of the inside negotiations

Now that you have made hefty gains from JINS group dealings, you are dreaming of a market sell off to buy equities at rediculously low prices.

22Shares to Sell Empty Re: Shares to Sell Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:27 pm

Maharaja


Expert
Expert

My prediction will continue. Don't blame me. I am only telling the truth.  Smile
No electricity ( Now ok after buying from private companies )
No fertilizer
No FDIs
No national policy
No bond market ( First and biggest robbery of central bank in the whole world )
No stock market volumes ( HNWI are out of stock market )
No political control
No exchange rate ( 127/- to 159/- ) 
Zero investments
More & More corruption
Bomb explosion recently
Sinhala Muslim clashes
Finally no internet !! 



Maharaja.

23Shares to Sell Empty Re: Shares to Sell Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:33 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

MAHARAJA BASED IN EUROPE TRYING HIS LEVEL BEST TO CREATE CHAOS AT THE CSE!

HE KEPT QUITE WHEN THE INDICES GAINED AND WHEN THE INDEX LOST 3 POINTS HAD STARTED BEATING HIS DRUM.
Shares to Sell Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJ4UXpsJI__vK68LjWthZ-Qn1gDYucXS1f6CEhi8fea2Tsj41M1A
CONTEMPLATING WHAT TO POST NEXT???

24Shares to Sell Empty Re: Shares to Sell Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:24 pm

suku502


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

" buy when market is in RED"  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil sunny Basketball No alien flower

25Shares to Sell Empty Re: Shares to Sell Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:27 pm

suku502


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

i small a rat that interest rates will down in coming weeks.  scratch

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum