First of all I must thank to CSE a lot because I made over 200% gain over the last 2 years. I have been trading over 6 years in total and seen many downs and ups of the market. 95% of my portfolio is of fundamental shares and undervalued shares.
At this present condition, I have been losing almost Rs. 200,000/= everyday. I am planning to quit temporarily and come back with 50% of portfolio when things are ok. My portfolio value is 8 digit figure and if I dispose it and put it in a fixed deposit I will earn more than my present salary.
My options are:
1) Dispose entire portfolio and deposit it in fixed deposit account
2) Dispose 50% and reinvest it in plantations (coconut)
3) Quit the job and spend more time on trading
4) Buy an appartment and rent
5) Do nothing and wait till the market recover
Also, I would like to know how many of you are doing trading as a job (full-time). I have more than 25 years to retire but I feel if I spend more time in the market I always can make more gains and reduce loses. I'm also fed up with my present job.
Friends, please advice me.