FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Financial Status and Future Outlook of Overseas Realty PLC
by ChatGPT Today at 11:00 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of MERCHANT BANK OF SRI LANKA & FINANCE PLC
by ChatGPT Today at 10:55 pm

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Today at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Today at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

» LOLC hotels
by Maharaja Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)

+133
Maharaja
samansilva
Nandana Withanage
Anushka Perz
rukshan1234
atuts
Gowri123
rajini
D.M.P.Disanayake
nirowat
ranferdi
reyaz
chathura123
Niwa
IDK
chinthaka73
xhunter
Riz123
MarketResearch
Kratos
chandike73
Melkor_M
sojsilva
Equity Master
Great1
Vasyan
roshan1039
BumbleBee
lion
blindhog
Rational Investor
Prasad123
N W
Surajmp
Sunimal
soileconomy
X
omasampath
Kaptivajkss
RAVI1980
ADVENTUS
Beyondsenses
PhilT
Eleven
D.G.Dayaratne
jehan008
svkiruba8@gmail.com
Equity Win
Itzme
P.Disanayake
smnsam
Dum1987
SAGA
Swissinvest
kanishkaecomm
Chithi
wmsameera
samaritan
Bakkabwoi
Wickyz
Wolf86
R2D2
RJ1010
BuduMahesh
stockchaser
Vishwanarth
desmond
nish84
Captain
Basu
Pbv
Kayp
Tissa
invest thinker
dilshangac
madukp
Love Boy
කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020
Master D
vikey
Pradeep90
jason12
wallstreetguy
dakzsl
INDY 500
Hope123
kasun_gimhana
cseguide
sanjulanka
ColomboCSE
Equityinvestor
Eranga87
Bakka1988
wgsaman
kumarweerarathne
Sajeewa Niranjan
sureshot
KavinduTM
npgslnawa
NANDANA2012
ThilinaM
vikiperera
migara
Uaecoindubai
Rabodianstar
Chathuranga55
wealth123
bunbun
King of vice
Promoney
THUWA
wisdom79
Yahapalanaya
ipo
cse_investor1
Invest_Wisely
Cma
hammurabi
Cricketman
BANDB
fireshelter
Miss-Sangeetha
mahasona2
Eugine Fernando
Winner123
nuwanmja
stockback
nesta
karuna2
mark
glad
Teller
kalu351
137 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 40]

26LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:14 pm

mark

Expert
Expert

Teller wrote:Iqbal or Marikar it doesnt matter. Strategy to be appreciated as they work for the company. How ever as professionals they alwaus bound to follow ethics. 🙏

Redda thamai, those accountants are the people who fund margin accounts of rishan to trade PCP and PCH, ask LOLC securities if u need to know

27LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:16 pm

stockback

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

some one selling some one buying.

most important actors are

EPS, NAVP, Growing factor, recently company has invest around 5 billions rs.

maybe they will invest another 5 billions rs with next RI

28LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:28 pm

Teller

@nuwan, i never promote BFN, you can read all my posts under UAECOINDUBAI and Teller . Its upto you to buy LOFC or any other share even we recommend it or not. In simply profit or loss bear buy you only. For my point of view ,LOFC is a grate share we should not miss it. Try to become an analyst but not a shopper or follower. What ever i mention here based on my talents,experiences and possibilities. I dont mind you agree it or refuse.

29LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:40 am

Teller

@mark, how can you say simply they dont have enough money? Whats the justification you have? The best evidence is the cash flow. Its really ok and cutomers deposits into the flow & Really improved. This right issue has a different objective. As they mentioned its a requirement but i dont believe that. Their is a mastermind approach in this RI. Wait and see what will happen to share price. 100% appreaciation is possible and towards to 6/- is not a dream

30LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:02 pm

Teller

Another 740 k share trades will decide the price. What ever the result will be amazing and touch 4.20 is the very soonest

31LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:36 pm

karuna2

Manager - Equity Analytics

DPL touch kara wageda
What ever share told by Teller, I am not much concern
Recent ex, DPL
Next may be LOFC
I guarantee

32LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:22 am

Teller

Teller

You cant become in a rich in a day. Rome was not built with in one day. I am telling you the value of share some times it will not reflect soon due to performance of the current market. The major issue is the buying power and disposable income among sri lankans. As you said karuna, explain me DPL or LOFC why it doesnt have a value in Current market price? Of course there are so many favorable factors. You just want to hold and wait for the time. Any type of share has an energizing stage. At that level it will gather the energy to blast. GL

33LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:56 am

Winner123

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

34LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:15 am

sanjulanka

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

නියමයි ටේලර් මහතා.......

35LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:26 pm

Eugine Fernando

sanjulanka wrote:නියමයි ටේලර් මහතා.......
What would be the final price? Right issue @ 4/65 will it go beyond that?

36LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:39 pm

Eugine Fernando

Eugine Fernando wrote:
Collection is going on @ 4/=

37LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:56 pm

mahasona2

mahasona2

Eugine Fernando wrote:
Eugine Fernando wrote:
Collection is going on @ 4/=
RIGHTS 1 FOR 4 SHARES ONLY SO LOFC  WILL PASS 6 EASILY

38LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:45 pm

Winner123

Dates announced. Can we expect a run tommorow?

39LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:14 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha

Teller your LOFC going to be another EAST, now their XR date clearly indicating that they are mulling with their rights issue. 

Their rights issue consideration Rs.4.65 going to backfire. Those bought in low level will down load before it reaches 4.65, finally it is going be PV inner bullish. 
Change the heading LOFC never hit 6, before others see and save guard your image.  

40LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:23 pm

Teller

Teller

they want right issue its not because of the fresh funds . Thats a different strategy. lOFC has 5 billion extra cash. See the report . They are in the 2nd largest finance company in sri lanka. My thinking is totally different and against you. Future will be so bright. Thats why i 100% guaranteed buy @3.50

41LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:31 pm

Teller

Teller

https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/1073_1560425285510.pdf

Amazing performance ...

42LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:14 am

fireshelter

fireshelter
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

alien alien alien

43LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:25 am

stockback

Miss-Sangeetha wrote:Teller your LOFC going to be another EAST, now their XR date clearly indicating that they are mulling with their rights issue. 

Their rights issue consideration Rs.4.65 going to backfire. Those bought in low level will down load before it reaches 4.65, finally it is going be PV inner bullish. 
Change the heading LOFC never hit 6, before others see and save guard your image.  

if main share holder convert RI. then also LOFC will move according to EPS.

if someone else buying RI. then share price should keep up level atleast 2rs up. otherwise no one investing 5  Billions.

these are two options can happen. if first one that is like one billions stocks buying by main share holder. if  second one then share price should keep up level to attract different investor..

44LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:51 am

stockback

LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Fetch?id=13989&d=1561047130

45LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:05 am

karuna2

Mage tika mama 4 dunna iye
Ada tikak yatin collect karaganna hitan
Puluwan wewida??

46LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:24 am

Teller

Teller

This train runs forwards and 5% chances to reverse. you should get it to right time in right station ,in that scenario you will be more safe. i believe The power of PVs and its blasts. GL

47LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:44 pm

BANDB

BANDB
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Hi i am new for investing. Shall I start with share...at the price of 4. Can someone advice me. I can buy 500,000 shares at 4/= my advisor is recommending it to buy.
Your views please!!

48LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:59 pm

nesta

Stock Trader

If your total investment is Rs2.0 million. ur advisor is advise to invest the whole money in this share, then he is not a good advisor.

But u can allocate some propotion to this share in CMP

Investment golden rule #Dont put your all the Eggs in basket

Sent from Topic'it App

49LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:53 am

Teller

Teller

Agree with Nesta, as a new comer you should go with 3-4 shares in different industries but not in equal portions. You can do the wighing based on fundementals ,technicals . Most of the time trend is your friend.GL

50LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:27 am

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha

Teller wrote:Agree with Nesta, as a new comer you should go with 3-4 shares in different industries but not in equal portions. You can do the wighing based on fundementals ,technicals . Most of the time trend is your friend.GL
This is most applicable in the case of CSE

Last edited by Miss-Sangeetha on Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total

51LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:31 am

BANDB

BANDB
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

no no I was waiting to Invest. Have some more money. My broker firm already did what they said. Mt total investment is 10 mil. He is going to invest it in five stocks. He already bought Samapth bank for me. I am confident about that.  I am also in the process of learning. But this share was there at three rupees few months back. That is y i ask.  And they are giving a Right Issue also.
My concern is will it give me a return within next five years.
Generally I saw sampath bank is giving devedent. Bout not LOFC. that is why.

52LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:43 pm

Eugine Fernando

BANDB wrote:no no I was waiting to Invest. Have some more money. My broker firm already did what they said. Mt total investment is 10 mil. He is going to invest it in five stocks. He already bought Samapth bank for me. I am confident about that.  I am also in the process of learning. But this share was there at three rupees few months back. That is y i ask.  And they are giving a Right Issue also.
My concern is will it give me a return within next five years.
Generally I saw sampath bank is giving devedent. Bout not LOFC. that is why.
 HURRY UP BEFORE IT GET TOO LATE  COLLECT @ 3/80 THIS WILL GO BEYOND 5/= AFTER 12TH. GL.

53LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm

stockback

MACD position is getting better.

any time this will start and move.......

54LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:49 pm

BANDB

BANDB
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

yes my broker firm is buying it around 3.80 today they might have reached the target. They said that i am very luck to invest in this share at the moment and no one will able to buy it below 3.70. I was expecting to buy only 500,000 shares. Now they say it is possible to buy more than that.
They also bought Sampath bank also but only 10,000 shares

55LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:52 pm

BANDB

BANDB
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

How about buying East West properties...they are recommending to buy it for very limited period...using one million only. I aslo red the article you have posted. Any Idea about that ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum