FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by D.G.Dayaratne Today at 7:28 am

» hSenid Business Solutions(HBS)
by K.R Fri May 17, 2024 9:08 am

» CBSL Pension Fund vs EPF
by God Father Thu May 16, 2024 9:13 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by thankrishan Wed May 15, 2024 1:58 pm

» Nations Trust Bank: Consistent growth
by ErangaDS Wed May 15, 2024 8:46 am

» SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC (AAIC.N0000)
by soileconomy Wed May 15, 2024 4:01 am

» Falsified accounts and financial misrepresentation at Arpico Insurance PLC (AINS)
by DeepFreakingValue Tue May 14, 2024 12:20 am

» Potential Super Gain with HSIG
by Investment 1st Mon May 13, 2024 12:20 am

» ජනාධිපතිවරණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 pm

» The IMF's Monumental Malpractices and future of Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:18 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)



CHRONICLE™ YouTube


You are not connected. Please login or register

LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)

+133
Maharaja
samansilva
Nandana Withanage
Anushka Perz
rukshan1234
atuts
Gowri123
rajini
D.M.P.Disanayake
nirowat
ranferdi
reyaz
chathura123
Niwa
IDK
chinthaka73
xhunter
Riz123
MarketResearch
Kratos
chandike73
Melkor_M
sojsilva
Equity Master
Great1
Vasyan
roshan1039
BumbleBee
lion
blindhog
Rational Investor
Prasad123
N W
Surajmp
Sunimal
soileconomy
X
omasampath
Kaptivajkss
RAVI1980
ADVENTUS
Beyondsenses
PhilT
Eleven
D.G.Dayaratne
jehan008
svkiruba8@gmail.com
Equity Win
Itzme
P.Disanayake
smnsam
Dum1987
SAGA
Swissinvest
kanishkaecomm
Chithi
wmsameera
samaritan
Bakkabwoi
Wickyz
Wolf86
R2D2
RJ1010
BuduMahesh
stockchaser
Vishwanarth
desmond
nish84
Captain
Basu
Pbv
Kayp
Tissa
invest thinker
dilshangac
madukp
Love Boy
කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020
Master D
vikey
Pradeep90
jason12
wallstreetguy
dakzsl
INDY 500
Hope123
kasun_gimhana
cseguide
sanjulanka
ColomboCSE
Equityinvestor
Eranga87
Bakka1988
wgsaman
kumarweerarathne
Sajeewa Niranjan
sureshot
KavinduTM
npgslnawa
NANDANA2012
ThilinaM
vikiperera
migara
Uaecoindubai
Rabodianstar
Chathuranga55
wealth123
bunbun
King of vice
Promoney
THUWA
wisdom79
Yahapalanaya
ipo
cse_investor1
Invest_Wisely
Cma
hammurabi
Cricketman
BANDB
fireshelter
Miss-Sangeetha
mahasona2
Eugine Fernando
Winner123
nuwanmja
stockback
nesta
karuna2
mark
glad
Teller
kalu351
137 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 39 of 40]

951LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 39 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:06 pm

D.M.P.Disanayake


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

LOLC Finance  (LOFC) will merge with  LOLC Ceylon holding (LOCH) where the remaining entity would be LOCH.



LOLC Ceylon Holding (LOCH)  entity’s shares will come for the allotment to public 

It would be Number 01. The largest listed company among the listed companies in srilanka. As a 1.Trillion Market capitalization company
 
LOLC Ceylon holding (LOCH) already listed to the public by debenture issue but, That’s how things going to happen. 

 

This how EXPO begins .

It’s story…………………….



 LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 39 BzXCJbN5ana2AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

LOFC is numbers game. play with numbers 

For me  LOFC is worth more than  Rs.300/- 

Do not sell LOFC at loss!!!!


Buy & hold  it . before missing it

Ultimate winners are LOFC holders


LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 39 WfMXq6fbqYq4wAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

952LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 39 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:44 pm

Surajmp


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

If aspi reach 15000 this time what will be a target price lofc this time

953LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 39 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:51 am

rukshan1234


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Great1 wrote:My target is Rs.44 in ST (Within a month)
Added 20,000 yesterday at Rs.25-26 range
LOFC will reach above 12..No doubt.. LOLC group shares trading at premium  price..

you can see that from LGIL IPO Prices.. No need  to worry  past  financial performances for LOLC group shares(Every day dealing with foreign  parties ).. profit increased by 169% 
if we look at BIL severe losses but trading around  Rs 8..

ADVENTUS dislikes this post

954LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 39 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:24 am

Anushka Perz


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Surajmp wrote:If aspi reach 15000 this time what will be a target price lofc this time
P/E is not accurate.. company has not considered  the dilution due to new shares issued nor the marginal incremental  profits from consolidation..


normalized earnings ,if current share count is used for FY 2022 EPS  It will be 0.88 reported.. all EPS 3.23 Changes in impairment and fair value gains are significant factors to volatility in profits..

NO NEED TO SELL..LOFC WILL REACH ABOVE 15...

ADVENTUS dislikes this post

955LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 39 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:07 am

ADVENTUS


Moderator
Moderator

rukshan1234 wrote:
Great1 wrote:My target is Rs.44 in ST (Within a month)
Added 20,000 yesterday at Rs.25-26 range
LOFC will reach above 12..No doubt.. LOLC group shares trading at premium  price..

you can see that from LGIL IPO Prices.. No need  to worry  past  financial performances for LOLC group shares(Every day dealing with foreign  parties ).. profit increased by 169% 
if we look at BIL severe losses but trading around  Rs 8..
THEIR RESULTS AREN'T GOOD

THEY REPORTED AN EPS OF 

0.07/=

IT'S NOT EVEN WORTH 2.8 /= WHICH IS AT A P/E OF 10

956LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 39 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:15 am

ADVENTUS


Moderator
Moderator

rukshan1234 wrote:
Great1 wrote:My target is Rs.44 in ST (Within a month)
Added 20,000 yesterday at Rs.25-26 range
LOFC will reach above 12..No doubt.. LOLC group shares trading at premium  price..

you can see that from LGIL IPO Prices.. No need  to worry  past  financial performances for LOLC group shares(Every day dealing with foreign  parties ).. profit increased by 169% 
if we look at BIL severe losses but trading around  Rs 8..

DON'T LIE AND MISLEAD PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM! 

FOR QTR ENDED 31ST MARCH 2022 BIL REPORTED A BOOMING PROFIT AFTER TAX OF 33,084,669,000 RUPEES!!

WE CAN EXPECT SOMETHING CLOSE TO THAT THIS QTR AS WELL!

Nandana Withanage dislikes this post

957LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 39 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:17 am

ADVENTUS


Moderator
Moderator

rukshan1234 wrote:
Great1 wrote:My target is Rs.44 in ST (Within a month)
Added 20,000 yesterday at Rs.25-26 range
LOFC will reach above 12..No doubt.. LOLC group shares trading at premium  price..

you can see that from LGIL IPO Prices.. No need  to worry  past  financial performances for LOLC group shares(Every day dealing with foreign  parties ).. profit increased by 169% 
if we look at BIL severe losses but trading around  Rs 8..
DON'T LIE AND MISLEAD INVESTORS IN THIS FORUM

ALSO, BIL'S TOTAL COMPREHENSIVE INCOME FOR THE LAST QTR IS A WHOOPING 
68,577,235,000 RUPEES! (68 BILLION!)

Nandana Withanage dislikes this post

958LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 39 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:49 pm

Nandana Withanage


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

ADVENTUS wrote:
rukshan1234 wrote:
Great1 wrote:My target is Rs.44 in ST (Within a month)
Added 20,000 yesterday at Rs.25-26 range
LOFC will reach above 12..No doubt.. LOLC group shares trading at premium  price..

you can see that from LGIL IPO Prices.. No need  to worry  past  financial performances for LOLC group shares(Every day dealing with foreign  parties ).. profit increased by 169% 
if we look at BIL severe losses but trading around  Rs 8..
DON'T LIE AND MISLEAD INVESTORS IN THIS FORUM

ALSO, BIL'S TOTAL COMPREHENSIVE INCOME FOR THE LAST QTR IS A WHOOPING 
68,577,235,000 RUPEES! (68 BILLION!)


you don't know and analysis  LOLC group behaviour .. LOLC is a multinational company.. Look BIL went  to Rs 19 with negative EPS.
What ever you like or not LOFC will pass Rs 12 near future.. pending acquisition from foreign  party..

ADVENTUS dislikes this post

959LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 39 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:55 pm

ADVENTUS


Moderator
Moderator

Nandana Withanage wrote:
ADVENTUS wrote:
rukshan1234 wrote:
Great1 wrote:My target is Rs.44 in ST (Within a month)
Added 20,000 yesterday at Rs.25-26 range
LOFC will reach above 12..No doubt.. LOLC group shares trading at premium  price..

you can see that from LGIL IPO Prices.. No need  to worry  past  financial performances for LOLC group shares(Every day dealing with foreign  parties ).. profit increased by 169% 
if we look at BIL severe losses but trading around  Rs 8..
DON'T LIE AND MISLEAD INVESTORS IN THIS FORUM

ALSO, BIL'S TOTAL COMPREHENSIVE INCOME FOR THE LAST QTR IS A WHOOPING 
68,577,235,000 RUPEES! (68 BILLION!)


you don't know and analysis  LOLC group behaviour .. LOLC is a multinational company.. Look BIL went  to Rs 19 with negative EPS.
What ever you like or not LOFC will pass Rs 12 near future.. pending acquisition from foreign  party..

ALL RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS SHOWED HOW BIL BECOME PROFITABLE.

BUT THERE IS NOTHING SOLID FOR LOFC. 

A LOT OF PEOPLE LOST MONEY BECAUSE OF PUMPING AND DUMPING CLC AND LOFC. 

NOW WE CAN SEE A PUMP (UNREASONABLE ILLOGICAL PRICE TARGETS GIVEN FOR A STOCK TO BRING THE PRICE ARTIFICIALLY TO HIGHER LEVELS) OF LOFC. 

ANOTHER PUMP-DUMP SCAM WILL KILL THE COLOMBO STOCK EXCHANGE

Nandana Withanage dislikes this post

960LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 39 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:03 pm

Nandana Withanage


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

ADVENTUS wrote:
Nandana Withanage wrote:
ADVENTUS wrote:
rukshan1234 wrote:
Great1 wrote:My target is Rs.44 in ST (Within a month)
Added 20,000 yesterday at Rs.25-26 range
LOFC will reach above 12..No doubt.. LOLC group shares trading at premium  price..

you can see that from LGIL IPO Prices.. No need  to worry  past  financial performances for LOLC group shares(Every day dealing with foreign  parties ).. profit increased by 169% 
if we look at BIL severe losses but trading around  Rs 8..
DON'T LIE AND MISLEAD INVESTORS IN THIS FORUM

ALSO, BIL'S TOTAL COMPREHENSIVE INCOME FOR THE LAST QTR IS A WHOOPING 
68,577,235,000 RUPEES! (68 BILLION!)


you don't know and analysis  LOLC group behaviour .. LOLC is a multinational company.. Look BIL went  to Rs 19 with negative EPS.
What ever you like or not LOFC will pass Rs 12 near future.. pending acquisition from foreign  party..

ALL RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS SHOWED HOW BIL BECOME PROFITABLE.

BUT THERE IS NOTHING SOLID FOR LOFC. 

A LOT OF PEOPLE LOST MONEY BECAUSE OF PUMPING AND DUMPING CLC AND LOFC. 

NOW WE CAN SEE A PUMP (UNREASONABLE ILLOGICAL PRICE TARGETS GIVEN FOR A STOCK TO BRING THE PRICE ARTIFICIALLY TO HIGHER LEVELS) OF LOFC. 

ANOTHER PUMP-DUMP SCAM WILL KILL THE COLOMBO STOCK EXCHANGE


pump dump can happen any volatile market.. look LDEV not release of financial report  went to Rs 13..LOFC will reach Rs 12..then I talk to you.. MANIPULATION KING WITH BIG PLAYERS...SMALL QTY AVAILABLE IN MARKET..

samansilva likes this post

ADVENTUS dislikes this post

961LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 39 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:05 am

samansilva


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Nandana Withanage wrote:
ADVENTUS wrote:
Nandana Withanage wrote:
ADVENTUS wrote:
rukshan1234 wrote:
Great1 wrote:My target is Rs.44 in ST (Within a month)
Added 20,000 yesterday at Rs.25-26 range
LOFC will reach above 12..No doubt.. LOLC group shares trading at premium  price..

you can see that from LGIL IPO Prices.. No need  to worry  past  financial performances for LOLC group shares(Every day dealing with foreign  parties ).. profit increased by 169% 
if we look at BIL severe losses but trading around  Rs 8..
DON'T LIE AND MISLEAD INVESTORS IN THIS FORUM

ALSO, BIL'S TOTAL COMPREHENSIVE INCOME FOR THE LAST QTR IS A WHOOPING 
68,577,235,000 RUPEES! (68 BILLION!)


you don't know and analysis  LOLC group behaviour .. LOLC is a multinational company.. Look BIL went  to Rs 19 with negative EPS.
What ever you like or not LOFC will pass Rs 12 near future.. pending acquisition from foreign  party..

ALL RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS SHOWED HOW BIL BECOME PROFITABLE.

BUT THERE IS NOTHING SOLID FOR LOFC. 

A LOT OF PEOPLE LOST MONEY BECAUSE OF PUMPING AND DUMPING CLC AND LOFC. 

NOW WE CAN SEE A PUMP (UNREASONABLE ILLOGICAL PRICE TARGETS GIVEN FOR A STOCK TO BRING THE PRICE ARTIFICIALLY TO HIGHER LEVELS) OF LOFC. 

ANOTHER PUMP-DUMP SCAM WILL KILL THE COLOMBO STOCK EXCHANGE


pump dump can happen any volatile market.. look LDEV not release of financial report  went to Rs 13..LOFC will reach Rs 12..then I talk to you.. MANIPULATION KING WITH BIG PLAYERS...SMALL QTY AVAILABLE IN MARKET..


LOFC  WILL CLEAR BOARD..COLLECT BEFORE LATE..STILL CHANCE GRAB OPPORTUNITY..

ADVENTUS dislikes this post

962LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 39 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:33 am

Anushka Perz


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

LOFC ZAMBIA OPERATION  MOVING ON..AND OTHER ACQUISITION PENDING..

ADVENTUS dislikes this post

963LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 39 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:26 pm

Equity Master


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Anushka Perz wrote:LOFC ZAMBIA OPERATION  MOVING ON..AND OTHER ACQUISITION PENDING..
How many countries they operate their business?  Shocked

964LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 39 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:23 pm

Beyondsenses

Beyondsenses
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

What Will they do Idea LOFC:NIFL
    20:1  Rolling Eyes
or   2:1  Wink

LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 39 Xxx10

965LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 39 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:35 pm

stockchaser


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

What will be for share price Beyondsenses wrote:What Will they do Idea LOFC:NIFL
    20:1  Rolling Eyes
or   2:1  Wink

LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 39 Xxx10

ADVENTUS dislikes this post

966LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 39 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:28 pm

Maharaja


Expert
Expert

If LOFC start to run BIL will follow the footsteps 


Maharaja

967LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 39 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:48 am

Chula


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Maharaja, from what I have heard there are less manipulations directly resulting in/with LOLC holdings (parent) share company. Mostly these deals effect the subsidiaries of the group. Do you think this  sentiment is true and how do you think this subsidiary merger will effect the the parent company LOLC Holdings in the long run.

968LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 39 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:01 pm

Beyondsenses

Beyondsenses
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Maharaja wrote:If LOFC start to run BIL will follow the footsteps 


Maharaja
Not this time, No chance Evil or Very Mad

969LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 39 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:21 pm

Chiranm


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Maharaja wrote:If LOFC start to run BIL will follow the footsteps 


Maharaja
Dear Maharaja

These days my advisor strictly advice dont touch to LOLC companies. They advice they cant predict anything about their movements. 

Since long ago i habitually follow ur posts bcs ur points are very true. Plz help me to solve this.

970LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 39 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:32 pm

stockchaser


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Chiranm wrote:
Maharaja wrote:If LOFC start to run BIL will follow the footsteps 


Maharaja
Dear Maharaja

These days my advisor strictly advice dont touch to LOLC companies. They advice they cant predict anything about their movements. 

Since long ago i habitually follow ur posts bcs ur points are very true. Plz help me to solve this.
Yes , Maharaja you are our Saviour!!

Chiranm likes this post

971LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 39 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:33 pm

Prasad123


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

This time will touch at least 20.no doubt

Riz123 and Anushka Perz like this post

Podi_Kolla dislikes this post

972LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 39 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:27 am

nilantha suranga


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Prasad123 wrote:This time will touch at least 20.no doubt

institute companies set target prices for LOFC 15.
-Pending sri lanka and  multinational acquisition there.

Rational Investor and Anushka Perz like this post

ADVENTUS dislikes this post

973LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 39 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:02 pm

Beyondsenses

Beyondsenses
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Coming days 80+, end of the year might reach 500 with more news locally and internationally  Rolling Eyes

Rational Investor likes this post

ADVENTUS dislikes this post

974LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 39 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:49 pm

Equity Master


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Beyondsenses wrote:Coming days 80+, end of the year might reach 500 with more news locally and internationally  Rolling Eyes
How could it possible?  Shocked Very Happy LOFC should need to increase their Net Asset that is a huge barrier after amalgamation and their debt to equity ratio near 300% according to the last Q report. So they have to maximize their net profit more than 20 billion to generate at least EPS Rs 1 annually. So they may produce more plans for achieve that target in smart way, the investor only can do make a right decision. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

ADVENTUS dislikes this post

975LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 39 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:26 pm

Equity Win


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Beyondsenses wrote:Coming days 80+, end of the year might reach 500 with more news locally and internationally  Rolling Eyes

as per your prediction if lofc reach to 500/- level , its parent company should reach to at least 25,000/- ???   affraid affraid affraid

976LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 39 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:07 pm

Beyondsenses

Beyondsenses
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Beyondsenses wrote:Coming days 80+, end of the year might reach 500 with more news locally and internationally  Rolling Eyes
Sorry not end of the year, might take one more year Basketball
This group do not follow Technical and fundamentals , if you analyze future of LOLC and LOCH properly you will understand  sunny

977LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 39 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:10 pm

ADVENTUS


Moderator
Moderator

Equity Win wrote:
Beyondsenses wrote:Coming days 80+, end of the year might reach 500 with more news locally and internationally  Rolling Eyes

as per your prediction if lofc reach to 500/- level , its parent company should reach to at least 25,000/- ???   affraid affraid affraid

PROXI ACCOUNTS OF LOLC BROKERS ARE ACTIVE TO CREATE A HYPE AND PUMP UP THE PRICE OF LOFC 

WE MAY SOON SEE THE PROXY ACCOUNTS WITH FEMALE NAMES TOO.


POOR RETAILERS WILL GET CAUGHT AND ALL OF THESE FELLOW WILL DUMP WHEN THE PRICE IS HIGH


************PLEASE BE CAREFUL OF THESE SCAMMERS*****************

978LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 39 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:31 pm

Prasad123


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

No need to buy lofc at the top by retailers when the price is still at bottom. Higher the risk higher the return.

Riz123 likes this post

ADVENTUS and Love Boy dislike this post

979LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 39 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:06 pm

Beyondsenses

Beyondsenses
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Equity Win wrote:
Beyondsenses wrote:Coming days 80+, end of the year might reach 500 with more news locally and internationally  Rolling Eyes

as per your prediction if lofc reach to 500/- level , its parent company should reach to at least 25,000/- ???   affraid affraid affraid
Should be 5000/=  Wink

ADVENTUS dislikes this post

980LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 39 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:04 pm

npgslnawa


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Beyondsenses wrote:
Equity Win wrote:
Beyondsenses wrote:Coming days 80+, end of the year might reach 500 with more news locally and internationally  Rolling Eyes

as per your prediction if lofc reach to 500/- level , its parent company should reach to at least 25,000/- ???   affraid affraid affraid
Should be 5000/=  Wink
ASI will be above 30,000 🤭...

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum