FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» Nivard Cabraal sets record straight on decision to allow flexibility to the rupee
by God Father Yesterday at 11:15 pm

» Baseless accusations against the former Governor Nivard Cabraal
by God Father Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Heavy losses at CPC whilst LIOC records profit
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 1:32 pm

» Misuse of government property by Royal Colombo Golf Club
by ChooBoy Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:52 pm

» SL Cauvery and Mannar Basins Petroleum Resource Data Revealed
by samaritan Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:00 pm

» Expolanka to continue its winning streak
by samaritan Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:39 am

» Container shipping stocks routed
by target1 Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:32 pm

» Supply Chain Latest: Ocean Freight Rates Are Falling
by target1 Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:26 pm

» Turkish ship leaves Ukraine's Mariupol after grain talks with Moscow
by target1 Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:29 am

» This week's CBOT corn, soy freefalls hard to match in recent years
by target1 Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:57 am

» Positive news to boost market sentiment
by samaritan Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:52 am

» Maharaja at IMF meeting
by Maharaja Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:35 pm

» Why no power cuts in certain areas of Colombo?
by samaritan Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:44 pm

» India assures fullest support to Sri Lanka as a close friend
by samaritan Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:17 pm

» SINS, SAMP, COMB, PARQ, ALUMEX and AEL - are they good shares to start collecting now?
by surfjj Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:25 pm

» Learn how a fixed exchange rate system can be used to reduce inflation.
by target1 Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:35 pm

» Debt Crisis: Sri Lanka Vs Argentine
by CHRONICLE™ Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:17 am

» Sri Lanka in state of panic 1 month after sovereign default
by reyaz Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:23 pm

» Financial stability - we are at the crossroads.
by sheildskye Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:17 pm

» Shrinkflation: Is it ethical?
by sheildskye Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:05 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC (AAIC.N0000)

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC (AAIC.N0000)

+57
engineer
judecroos
xhora
jaya
Love Boy
kanchpre
srad11
KavinduTM
Dil123
kumarweerarathne
Gajaya
ColomboCSE
Sajeewa Niranjan
ipo
NANDANA2012
abey
Quibit
ThilinaM
KOLAA
nuwanmja
Beta1
Winner123
nosf76677
glad
EquityChamp
roshan1039
Cricketman
shalika.56
fireshelter
arun.cse
wisdom79
moneymakerlk
karuna2
Yahapalanaya
hammurabi
sanjulanka
Miss-Sangeetha
Soilconomy
Uaecoindubai
Lucky Gamage
aero
Jaya sri
dow
bullstreet
GameUP1030
karuna
capitallinkceylon
bullseye
Aubrey Perera
navipayagala
Ok One
sharemarket
TraderCSE
NZ BOY
nis2010
SLBOY
Teller
61 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 10]

TraderCSE


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Thanks Teller for your valuable comments. Hope for the best.

nis2010


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Teller wrote:A total of 22 registered Insurers compete in terms of market share of which 12 are composites (Life Insurance and General Insurance). Ceylinco leads the Long term insurance business with Gross Written Premium (GWP) of Rs.10, 829mn with 26.93% market share (2013 IBSL Annual report). SLIC, AIA, UAL and Asian Alliance were able to secure top five positions in the
market.
 
Life insurance penetration in Sri Lanka is currently 0.5% as a percentage of GDP (2013 data) which is very low compared to other countries in the region (India
3.10%). Hence, there is tremendous untapped potential in the life insurance business in Sri Lanka.
Per capita GDP in 2013 reached USD 3,280 compared to USD 2,922 in 2012, and is on its way up to reach UDS 4,000 by 2016. This improves the disposable
income level which can result in an increase in the life insurance penetration level in the industry.
 See the following data  comparison  As  on  September 2014,
 
Union Assurance PLC  -  UAL.N0000  EPS    13.27   NAV (RS) 61.88    PE (X) 12.06    PBV (X) 2.59   price 160.00
Ceylinco Insurance PLC CINS.N0000 EPS (RS)  92.22  NAV(RS) 692.16  PE(X)  14.72   PBV(X) 1.96    price 1,357.00
Ceylinco Insurance PLC (X) CINS.X0000 EPS(RS)  92.22 NAV(RS) 692.16 PE(X) 5.75 PBV(X) 0.77   Price 530.00
AIA Insurance Lanka CTCE.N0000  EPS(RS) 18.78  NAV(RS) 157.78   PE(X) 16.13  PBV(X)  1.92  Price  302.90
Asian Alliance Insurance PLC AAIC.N000  EPS(RS) 27.01 NAV(RS)  68.68 PE(X)  5.48   PBV(X)  2.15    Price 147.90
Janashakthi Insurance PLC JINS.N0000 EPS (RS)  3.18  NAV (RS) 13.04  PE(X) 7.08  PBV(X) 1.7 price 22.50
HNB Assurance PLC HASU.N000  EPS(RS) 7.32 NAV(RS) 44.71  PE(X)  10.98  PBV(X)  1.80  price 80.40
 
 
Market leader Ceylinco insuarance & AIA insurance 14.72 & 16.13  of price earning ratio but  AAIC TRADES ON 5.48 times PE .
Average sector PE should be ( 14.72+16.73) /2 = 15.72
AAIC should trade on  15.72/5.48 =  2.86 times
So market price should be = 2.86 X 147.90 = Rs.422.99
 
This is the scenario on 30.09.2014 but based on average growth in insurance sector  10% can be expected .
 
Price adjustment should be RS 465.289
 
As we awrae that 1 for 10 split ,
I strongly believe this should be traded nearly 50/- before ending this year .
 
AAIC has attractive ratios , 14 new branches opened recently with flexible insurance plans .
 
Best of luck .
Do you have an idea about aaic trading below 19.80???

Aubrey Perera


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

All good things come to those who wait .GL

nis2010


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

when this crap(AAIC) will going up???

bullseye


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Aubrey Perera wrote:All good things come to those who wait .GL
what is GL? means?

nis2010


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

bullseye wrote:
Aubrey Perera wrote:All good things come to those who wait .GL
what is GL? means?
I think Good Luck

capitallinkceylon


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

I think there's a possibility of this falling further down to 16 level(worst case scenario), that's the lowest level i think it'll fall. Its a must have in your portfolio in the long run. I have been collecting this from 19.50 level 18.10 level for some time. Going to enter again if it falls below 17.50. I'm buying this with a long term view(2yrs). Target price is 35.

33SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC (AAIC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty I am sorry Mr. Teller I was sall at 20/ 22 Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:53 pm

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

I know Mr taller your target price
So mm also smiling 

34SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC (AAIC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty u have little knowledge Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:09 pm

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

nis2010 wrote:
Teller wrote:It must pass JINS trading price very soon. If JINS IS trading 23/-,  AAIC Must trade @ 31.50.  These are the secrets which must be understood by intelligence investors.
who bought at high price they will sell before steady below 20.50
So fun . 
Unexpected selling perches increase.  It's
Invisible it is not going 50 can't believe

GameUP1030

GameUP1030
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

karuna wrote:
nis2010 wrote:
Teller wrote:It must pass JINS trading price very soon. If JINS IS trading 23/-,  AAIC Must trade @ 31.50.  These are the secrets which must be understood by intelligence investors.
who bought at high price they will sell before steady below 20.50
So fun . 
Unexpected selling perches increase.  It's
Invisible it is not going 50 can't believe
@Teller will AAIC price come down around 16 and i am waiting to buy that, will that be possible?

GameUP1030

GameUP1030
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

GameUP1030 wrote:
karuna wrote:
nis2010 wrote:
Teller wrote:It must pass JINS trading price very soon. If JINS IS trading 23/-,  AAIC Must trade @ 31.50.  These are the secrets which must be understood by intelligence investors.
who bought at high price they will sell before steady below 20.50
So fun . 
Unexpected selling perches increase.  It's
Invisible it is not going 50 can't believe
@Teller will AAIC price come down around 16 and i am waiting to buy that, will that be possible?
BvsB, Wisdom are both of you holding this share? how about it?

nis2010


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

GameUP1030 wrote:
GameUP1030 wrote:
karuna wrote:
nis2010 wrote:
Teller wrote:It must pass JINS trading price very soon. If JINS IS trading 23/-,  AAIC Must trade @ 31.50.  These are the secrets which must be understood by intelligence investors.
who bought at high price they will sell before steady below 20.50
So fun . 
Unexpected selling perches increase.  It's
Invisible it is not going 50 can't believe
@Teller will AAIC price come down around 16 and i am waiting to buy that, will that be possible?
BvsB, Wisdom are both of you holding this share? how about it?
According to Mr.teller AAIC has a long journey, don't know when where how AAIC starts its journey,

bullstreet


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

get ready..  Basketball

dow

dow
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

target 35+

Jaya sri


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Teller wrote:A total of 22 registered Insurers compete in terms of market share of which 12 are composites (Life Insurance and General Insurance). Ceylinco leads the Long term insurance business with Gross Written Premium (GWP) of Rs.10, 829mn with 26.93% market share (2013 IBSL Annual report). SLIC, AIA, UAL and Asian Alliance were able to secure top five positions in the
market.
 
Life insurance penetration in Sri Lanka is currently 0.5% as a percentage of GDP (2013 data) which is very low compared to other countries in the region (India
3.10%). Hence, there is tremendous untapped potential in the life insurance business in Sri Lanka.
Per capita GDP in 2013 reached USD 3,280 compared to USD 2,922 in 2012, and is on its way up to reach UDS 4,000 by 2016. This improves the disposable
income level which can result in an increase in the life insurance penetration level in the industry.
 See the following data  comparison  As  on  September 2014,
 
Union Assurance PLC  -  UAL.N0000  EPS    13.27   NAV (RS) 61.88    PE (X) 12.06    PBV (X) 2.59   price 160.00
Ceylinco Insurance PLC CINS.N0000 EPS (RS)  92.22  NAV(RS) 692.16  PE(X)  14.72   PBV(X) 1.96    price 1,357.00
Ceylinco Insurance PLC (X) CINS.X0000 EPS(RS)  92.22 NAV(RS) 692.16 PE(X) 5.75 PBV(X) 0.77   Price 530.00
AIA Insurance Lanka CTCE.N0000  EPS(RS) 18.78  NAV(RS) 157.78   PE(X) 16.13  PBV(X)  1.92  Price  302.90
Asian Alliance Insurance PLC AAIC.N000  EPS(RS) 27.01 NAV(RS)  68.68 PE(X)  5.48   PBV(X)  2.15    Price 147.90
Janashakthi Insurance PLC JINS.N0000 EPS (RS)  3.18  NAV (RS) 13.04  PE(X) 7.08  PBV(X) 1.7 price 22.50
HNB Assurance PLC HASU.N000  EPS(RS) 7.32 NAV(RS) 44.71  PE(X)  10.98  PBV(X)  1.80  price 80.40
 
 
Market leader Ceylinco insuarance & AIA insurance 14.72 & 16.13  of price earning ratio but  AAIC TRADES ON 5.48 times PE .
Average sector PE should be ( 14.72+16.73) /2 = 15.72
AAIC should trade on  15.72/5.48 =  2.86 times
So market price should be = 2.86 X 147.90 = Rs.422.99
 
This is the scenario on 30.09.2014 but based on average growth in insurance sector  10% can be expected .
 
Price adjustment should be RS 465.289
 
As we awrae that 1 for 10 split ,
I strongly believe this should be traded nearly 50/- before ending this year .
 
AAIC has attractive ratios , 14 new branches opened recently with flexible insurance plans .
 
Best of luck .
Jins  now 15 leveel it is good to collect

bullstreet


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

buying opportunity is there @22 level.

aero


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

bullstreet wrote:get ready..  Basketball
great prediction bro 
thx

wisdom79

wisdom79
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

I think now is the best time to enter AAIC after a few years. As Teller explained its value is greater than 100 times than that day.

Better to discuss and win all together a share like this.

I think even Teller can read his post which he explained early.

AAIC this time offered 1.45 dividend.

After it was split into 10, their dividend is higher than before. 

It traded above 50.40 level in March but now it has come down up to 30.

So I firmly believe that AAIC must trade above 75 when we calculate with past few years statics.

What are you ideas about this share.

Better to have a discussion about the future of AAIC and the profit we all together can reap to cover up our loss.

Please comment your ideas about this.

Now AAIC has become the most popular insurance company in Sri Lanka.

Better to reap than waste our money!!!!!!

wisdom79

wisdom79
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Last year AAIC profit was 3.36 bn and now AAIC must be better than before with Leapfrog and has become the leader of inurance beating all the others with 5 awards.

AAIC must reach above 75 level to come to its natural price.

Now AAIC has reached the top level of the insurance sector.

So you will never have a great chance like this again.

Only 3 million  shares remaining for you to buy and win.

Time to collect and hold on your portfolio to win and see yellow every day!!!!!

Buy and be a lucky winner than following on running deer!!!!!!

Good luck to all!!!!!!!!

Lucky Gamage

Lucky Gamage
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

F**k of beach, Before ALHP, Now AAIC,,

wisdom79

wisdom79
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

In 2015 I discuss about AAIC before it split into ten. After that I discuss on how ALHP entered with SOMAP. ALHP has a right issue and until right is over it won't come up because people do not want to buy a share at two because  they can buy at 0.90 or 1.00 rupee.

I have invested on AAIC four years ago when it was at 265.

Now it has become the most popular share and also insurance company of the people. As a result it must move up, as it is profitable at the moment and after 31st of mMarch it will add one more billion to the company.

Now it is at 34 but after two or 3 months it will be 70 or 80 level.

I am still holding over 3 m on ALHP but I feel AAIC is the best at this moment.

Before scolding others, better to make the mistakes we did and be positive.

Money is yours and profit is yours and also loss is also yours because I invest where I need but not where others want!!!!!!!!!

Dogs bark the moon , but the moon is the moon!!!!!!!!

AAIC will show you a new era to enter and come up with a huge profit.....!!!!!!!!

wisdom79

wisdom79
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

There are over 150 branches all over the world. And also AAIC has come up very quickly with the new business plans.

So this chance will never get below 35, therefore better to enter today than worry tomorrow.

I strongly believe that AAIC must reach above 40 soon.

Good luck!!!!!!!

Uaecoindubai

Uaecoindubai
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

I as teller ,recommend this share @CMV

wisdom79

wisdom79
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

When we compare AAIC with other shares, its 2 times below than its natural level at this level. Anyone can buy at this level.

All have moved up AIA @2500, CINS @ 2000, UAL @ 300, HNB @ 120 but AAIC is the most famous among people with over 150 branches and it must naturally move up now. Last year 2018 3.36 bn profit and it is time to understand the value of AAIC.

So better to enter AAIC at this level.

This is not a promotion but to study its past and think of its present profit.

All the shares are with the top 20 list only a few to buy at this level.

Invest and wait until it moves above 50.

I can recommend on March quarter is also well.

So AAIC is very positive at this price.

BUY AND HOLD!!!!

wisdom79

wisdom79
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

AAIC is the best price to enter. It came down 30 from 50. So now 34, it is best to buy now.

AAIC will move up soon. 

Buy and hold within a year it will pass 100/-

Good luck!!!!

wisdom79

wisdom79
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

I think now you can see positive demand on AAIC.

Buy the best stock at this level. YOU will enjoy in future!!!!!

SOFTLOGIC group has a huge profit in common. 

AAIC has become the most popular insurance company.

Invest today and reap tomorrow!!!!

wisdom79

wisdom79
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Remember only a few shares in the market, AAIC is the best insurance company at this level.

Buy and hold, no any reason to come more down!!!!!


Good luck!!!!

Soilconomy


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

SELL WHEN YOU CAN...AAIC has to claim lot of death insurance from this incident profits will go down....

Soilconomy


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

might come down to 19 or 20 level

wisdom79

wisdom79
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

No special reason to come down, AAIC is a company with a huge profit, this time they can bear up any thing.

All are positve on AAIC!!!

German company is ready loss any damage!!!!!

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum