FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post




Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer
EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute


Submit Post

CHRONICLE ANALYTICS
All Share Index (ASI), S&P, Milanka Price Index (MPI), Moving Averages and all other analytical graphs and charts

Contribute

Twitter Feeds

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000)

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 18]

26ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:51 pm

Yahapalanaya


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
RCL is trading at 50% discounted price.This price will be good even tile import tax removed.If it go down further,then there will be further opportunity for collection.But RCL is not a crap share.We will see in future.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

27ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:06 pm

charith666lk


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:RCL is trading at 50% discounted price.This price will be good even tile import tax removed.If it go down further,then there will be further opportunity for collection.But RCL is not a crap share.We will see in future.

Shocked Shocked Shocked
p/e=4.9, pbv= 1, d/y= 4.5%, ROE= 22.3%......... RCL is real gem

28ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:29 pm

Richard_Branson


Stock Trader
Dear Yahapalanaya ,

RCL share price is going further down. But it do not go beyond the 95. Actually RCL good share.  but not worth in this quarter.

See told I week a ago, this share price would go down. It almost became reality. That is way of Sri Lanka share market.

29ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:21 pm

Yahapalanaya


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Richard_Branson wrote:Dear Yahapalanaya ,

RCL share price is going further down. But it do not go beyond the 95. Actually RCL good share.  but not worth in this quarter.

See told I week a ago, this share price would go down. It almost became reality. That is way of Sri Lanka share market.
More than 6 EPS in this Q.
Not worth in this quarter!!!!!!!!
Shocked Shocked Shocked

30ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:47 pm

capitallinkceylon


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
It's very much worth at current price but do I think price will go down further?? YES...

That's because i don't believe in this unpredictable govt. they say they are business friendly but does something totally opposite.
I have minor fear of cutting down of import tax on construction materials such as tile. If that happen, all tile sector share prices will come down by at least 10%.


It's better to buy some now and wait and see until the budget is announced. That's what I did, I bought a bit and waiting to buy more RCL after the budget.

31ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:58 pm

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@capitallinkceylon wrote:It's very much worth at current price but do I think price will go down further?? YES...

That's because i don't believe in this unpredictable govt. they say they are business friendly but does something totally opposite.
I have minor fear of cutting down of import tax on construction materials such as tile. If that happen, all tile sector share prices will come down by at least 10%.


It's better to buy some now and wait and see until the budget is announced. That's what I did, I bought a bit and waiting to buy more RCL after the budget.
I hope current price is worth evenif import tax completely removed.Look at its diversified PF and sale centre in Ausie.

32ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:22 pm

Richard_Branson


Stock Trader
Dear All,

Please see my prediction. It has come true. 

Dammika Perera has sold nearly 100,000 shares on November 9th. If it is a very good share, why he wants to sell 100k of shares? 

See the DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS in CSE Website. 

Because of government influence. He cannot deal against the movement. 

Royal CERAMICS LANKA PLC(RCL.N0000) share price will go down further. May be below 90. 

Think twice. This typical Sri Lankan stock market...!!

33ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:30 pm

charith666lk


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
And also don't forget DP is a cunning player..... Wink Wink

34ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:47 pm

Top Trader


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Richard_Branson wrote:Dear All,

Please see my prediction. It has come true. 

Dammika Perera has sold nearly 100,000 shares on November 9th. If it is a very good share, why he wants to sell 100k of shares? 

See the DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS in CSE Website. 

Because of government influence. He cannot deal against the movement. 

Royal CERAMICS LANKA PLC(RCL.N0000) share price will go down further. May be below 90. 

Think twice. This typical Sri Lankan stock market...!!


From Where u found out that DP sold 100K Shares, i can't see any announcement to that effect?

35ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:59 pm

Richard_Branson


Stock Trader
Dear Top Trader,

Please log on CSE and see under "Dealing by Directors".

It has published today.

36ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:36 pm

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Richard_Branson wrote:Dear Top Trader,

Please log on CSE and see under "Dealing by Directors".

It has published today.
They are sold by Sampath bank where DP is a director.

37ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:21 pm

Top Trader


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Richard_Branson wrote:Dear Top Trader,

Please log on CSE and see under "Dealing by Directors".

It has published today.

Dear Richard_Branson

For your information I know that Dealing by Directors Published in the CSE Website.

I still stand by what i meant, DP didn't sold any Shares

If you are still not clear, please log in to the same are and read again and again to understand what said there.

Now don't say SAMP and DP are same.

38ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:26 pm

shadow walker

shadow walker
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@Richard_Branson wrote:Dear Top Trader,

Please log on CSE and see under "Dealing by Directors".

It has published today.
They are sold by Sampath bank where DP is a director.
within the last two weeks sampath bank sold 482 998 shares.. 

question is why they are not in the top 20 list of RCL..  Question Question

39ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:28 pm

shadow walker

shadow walker
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Top Trader wrote:
@Richard_Branson wrote:Dear Top Trader,

Please log on CSE and see under "Dealing by Directors".

It has published today.

Dear Richard_Branson

For your information I know that Dealing by Directors Published in the CSE Website.

I still stand by what i meant, DP didn't sold any Shares

If you are still not clear, please log in to the same are and read again and again to understand what said there.

Now don't say SAMP and DP are same.

sampath bank selling doesn't mean that DP wants to sell his companies..

40ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:32 pm

Top Trader


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@shadow walker wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@Richard_Branson wrote:Dear Top Trader,

Please log on CSE and see under "Dealing by Directors".

It has published today.
They are sold by Sampath bank where DP is a director.
within the last two weeks sampath bank sold 482 998 shares.. 

question is why they are not in the top 20 list of RCL..  Question Question


http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t47843-rcl-dealing-by-directors?highlight=Dealing

41ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:49 pm

shadow walker

shadow walker
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Top Trader wrote:
@shadow walker wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@Richard_Branson wrote:Dear Top Trader,

Please log on CSE and see under "Dealing by Directors".

It has published today.
They are sold by Sampath bank where DP is a director.
within the last two weeks sampath bank sold 482 998 shares.. 

question is why they are not in the top 20 list of RCL..  Question Question


http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t47843-rcl-dealing-by-directors?highlight=Dealing

i saw that thread dear..  but they are still unloading RCL shares..

42ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:38 pm

glad


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Any idea who is buying?

43ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:46 pm

Top Trader


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@shadow walker wrote:
@Top Trader wrote:
@shadow walker wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@Richard_Branson wrote:Dear Top Trader,

Please log on CSE and see under "Dealing by Directors".

It has published today.
They are sold by Sampath bank where DP is a director.
within the last two weeks sampath bank sold 482 998 shares.. 

question is why they are not in the top 20 list of RCL..  Question Question


http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t47843-rcl-dealing-by-directors?highlight=Dealing

i saw that thread dear..  but they are still unloading RCL shares..

As per the page no. 333, Samp hold 483,200 shares with the cost of Rs. 10.2 Mn

http://www.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/431_1425466814710.pdf

However i feel RCL Secretaries should have informed the accumulated holding of the Sampath at RCL, will the whole shareholding info wrong?

44ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:57 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@shadow walker wrote:
within the last two weeks sampath bank sold 482 998 shares.. 

question is why they are not in the top 20 list of RCL..  Question Question


Good observation.

They have sold them in Oct and Nov , between June report and Sept report.  

SAMP was not in shareholder list in June.
Only possibility is , they purchased them after 30th June 2015 and sold before Sept report. . But we can't see any announcement made regarding such purchasing. ???

p.s.
as per info given by TOP TRADER this goes into another dimension

45ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:08 pm

Top Trader


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:
@shadow walker wrote:
within the last two weeks sampath bank sold 482 998 shares.. 

question is why they are not in the top 20 list of RCL..  Question Question


Good observation.

They have sold them in Oct and Nov , between June report and Sept report.  

SAMP was not in shareholder list in June.  
Only possibility is ,   they purchased them after 30th June 2015 and sold before Sept report. . But we can't see any announcement made regarding such purchasing. ???

p.s.
as per info given by TOP TRADER this goes into another dimension


Chinwi, by looking at the Cost as per the Sampath Annual Report, they purchased it very long ago, and they have declared in their report.

So it is clearly indicate that Secretaries of the RCL, failed to give the correct numbers to the management, now my main concern is was it a genuine error or ??????

Are we in a position to satisfy the details given for the other companies as well, where the same Secretaries function?

46ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Thu May 05, 2016 6:14 pm

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator

Royal Ceramics Lanka PLC is engaged in holding of investments, and the manufacture and sale of wall tiles and floor tiles. The Company's segments are Tile & Associated products, Paints & Allied Products, Packaging Material, Finance, Sanitary Ware, Plantation, Aluminium and Other. The Company manufactures and retails porcelain and ceramic tiles under the brand name Rocell. The Company's subsidiaries include Royal Porcelain (Private) Limited, which is engaged in manufacturing and marketing of floor tiles and wall tiles; Rocell Bathware Limited, which is engaged in manufacturing and marketing of sanitary ware; Ever Paint and Chemical Industries (Private) Limited, which is engaged in manufacturing paints and allied products; Rocell Pty Limited, which is engaged in wholesale and retailing of floor tiles, wall tiles and bathware in Australia and Lanka Ceramic PLC, which is engaged in manufacturing and marketing of raw materials to ceramic industry and holding of an investment property.

Principle Business Activities
The main businesses were manufacturing wall tile, floor tile and bath ware reflecting the traditional line of business. But the much beautiful pace and colour has been added through aluminium extrusions,  plantations,  packaging,  paints and financial services  businesses.

Operational Performances
The group has experienced a remarkable compounded annual revenue growth of 40% for the last five years especially after the acquisition of Dhammika Perera and later on adopted unrelated diversification strategy. This strategy has helped the company to nullify the impact of declining profits in the manufacturing and selling of tile products but to introduce a robust growth channel on a sustainable basis.

The company now gradually expanding its business demographics beyond the shores and penetrating oversees markets including Australia. The overseas sales has grown from a 4% of total sales in 2014 to 6% of total sales in 2015 and the company hopes to make this ratio to 10% by 2016.

The company generates a significant ROE of 22.5% for 9months ending 31st December 2015 while the ROME @ CMP 22.2%. Given the significant revenue and profit growth the same-like ROE & ROME reveals the fact that RCL stock @ current price levels not reflecting its true profitability.



Valuation Multiples

RCL is currently trading at a PE multiple of 4x based on the forecasted FY PAT attributable to equity holders of Rs3,335mn for 2015/16 FY. The stock was trading at an average PE of 6.8x during the period 2013/14 and 2014/15. If the stock valued at a PE of 6.8x the stock should trade @ 204.7. Therefore I am of the opinion that RCL carries a significant upside potential in medium-term @ the current price of 119.90.



Thanks

47ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Thu May 05, 2016 6:18 pm

chamil1


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Super Share . Expect massive profits for the FY ended recently

48ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Fri May 06, 2016 6:06 am

Harry82

Harry82
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
target price Rs 150.00

49ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Mon May 30, 2016 7:32 pm

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
EPS Q4                  7.2
EPS (Anualised)    26.4
NAV                   132.05

Turnover incresed 11%
Profit before tax increased 55%

Where are pundits..
Again I am telling.It's progress cannot be stopped by taxes.Only thing can be done through threatening,white van,thuggery,etc..But this is Yahapalanaya..

Go RCL go... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

50ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Mon May 30, 2016 7:50 pm

aathi


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
Can someone please enlighten me why all Tile sector incurred heavy tax charges in March Qtr ?

51ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Tue May 31, 2016 7:42 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator
RCL has achieved what I was expecting. They have achieved more than my expectation had they not booked extraordinary tax provisions in Q4 of 2015/16. Though the PAT was reduced by one-off provisions the revenue target is well within my expectations. Cheers for the future conglomerate. Basketball

52ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:03 pm

Brinthan

Brinthan
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Attractive profit from their last quarter....Forigners buy this share continuesly....Is there any news ?

Subdivsion or a good dividend expectation...?

53ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:12 pm

Harry82

Harry82
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Subdivision possible

54ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:24 pm

Brinthan

Brinthan
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Harry82 wrote:Subdivision possible
If its happen the targat price will be 150...

55ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:02 am

Harry82

Harry82
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
foreigners started to buy.
sort term target Rs 150.00

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum