FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post



Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

 
 
 

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » THREE ACRE FARMS PLC (TAFL.N0000)

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC (TAFL.N0000)

+89
cseguide
Accountant
Dilendra23
Tradewise
engineer
DKbogols
Bish2020
arun.cse
judecroos
subash81
Mr. X
suku502
cheetah
Bargain
100Bill
bhanu
desh87
Captain
KavinduTM
NANDANA2012
wisdom
Trader321
DS Wijesinghe
sameboy
ONTHEMONEY
Deen79
samcader
samaritan
kcrRanz
nigma
reyaz
Learner19
Gallardo
ruwan326
DANIDU
chandimalkasun
Suranga malli
sheildskye
Vacations To Sri Lanka
Brinthan
EquityChamp
hotstock
hanuma
A+
kassachandimal
pfxavier
chamil1
Beta1
Pac-man
kumarweerarathne
newer1
ranferdi
charith666lk
BvsB
AUS79
Shammi Dharshana
gayanath
SLBOY
worthiness
Ok One
nis2010
NZ BOY
bandara 123
Prince
bullseye
shadow walker
VALUEPICK
EPS
kassachandi
karuna
MADUSH39
stockback
rizan666
peacockman
Harry82
Teller
gainonly
chamith
chanvi
smallville
Fresher
Slstock
market bull
sanjaya351
ROHAN
rishanpossitive
bePositive
Redbulls
krishan Aakash
93 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 16]

1THREE ACRE FARMS PLC (TAFL.N0000) Empty About three acer farms Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:22 pm

krishan Aakash


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Guys i would like to share some knowledge about three acer farms with u.coz it current price is so attractive.62.1 what do u think?
expert share ur knowledge

2THREE ACRE FARMS PLC (TAFL.N0000) Empty Re: THREE ACRE FARMS PLC (TAFL.N0000) Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:26 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
@krishan Aakash wrote:Guys i would like to share some knowledge about three acer farms with u.coz it current price is so attractive.62.1 what do u think?
expert share ur knowledge

What knowledge you want to share?
From your phrase only I can gather the price.
Are you bull shi**ing in this forum?
Better to stay away from here,time to time starting thread for no reason.

3THREE ACRE FARMS PLC (TAFL.N0000) Empty Re: THREE ACRE FARMS PLC (TAFL.N0000) Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:29 pm

krishan Aakash


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
nope men i ask EPF funds moves it up.but i wanna know how far it can be hit...80 / 90 /100 / or less than above price..........

4THREE ACRE FARMS PLC (TAFL.N0000) Empty Re: THREE ACRE FARMS PLC (TAFL.N0000) Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:53 pm

bePositive

bePositive
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@krishan Aakash wrote:nope men i ask EPF funds moves it up.but i wanna know how far it can be hit...80 / 90 /100 / or less than above price..........
no Bull, but this should hit above 100 in the Long term. up to you, could make profit if u buy and hold at this price.

http://www.viabletraffic.com

5THREE ACRE FARMS PLC (TAFL.N0000) Empty Re: THREE ACRE FARMS PLC (TAFL.N0000) Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:07 pm

rishanpossitive


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
100 within 10 market days. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

6THREE ACRE FARMS PLC (TAFL.N0000) Empty Re: THREE ACRE FARMS PLC (TAFL.N0000) Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:13 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
@rishanpossitive wrote:100 within 10 market days. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I can still remember your first post.
Which says,
@rishanpossitive wrote:First post,will be a controversial one,MARKET WILL FLY IN COMING WEEKS,WILL GO CLOSE TO 7000 EASILY BEFORE END OF JANUARY,who's on my side,this will happen whatever comments are put for this.

7THREE ACRE FARMS PLC (TAFL.N0000) Empty Re: THREE ACRE FARMS PLC (TAFL.N0000) Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:39 am

ROHAN

ROHAN
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
dont blame machan,,some time we can get some point this kind of post...... Very Happy

http://lk.duinvest.com/portal/LKCSE/homePage.html

8THREE ACRE FARMS PLC (TAFL.N0000) Empty this Guy is a nut loose case Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:56 am

sanjaya351


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Redbulls wrote:
@krishan Aakash wrote:Guys i would like to share some knowledge about three acer farms with u.coz it current price is so attractive.62.1 what do u think?
expert share ur knowledge

What knowledge you want to share?
From your phrase only I can gather the price.
Are you bull shi**ing in this forum?
Better to stay away from here,time to time starting thread for no reason.

All ways he is blaming others ..no valuabale comments ..but allways laughing at others blaming others ...some thing wrong some where ..ohhh he is a BULL though its RED we can not expect anything else from A BULL ....... cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

9THREE ACRE FARMS PLC (TAFL.N0000) Empty Re: THREE ACRE FARMS PLC (TAFL.N0000) Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:52 pm

krishan Aakash


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
exactly sanjaya yaarrrrrr....ha ha haaaaaaa he is real bull bull bullyyyyyyy

10THREE ACRE FARMS PLC (TAFL.N0000) Empty Re: THREE ACRE FARMS PLC (TAFL.N0000) Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:07 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
@sanjaya351 wrote:
@Redbulls wrote:
@krishan Aakash wrote:Guys i would like to share some knowledge about three acer farms with u.coz it current price is so attractive.62.1 what do u think?
expert share ur knowledge

What knowledge you want to share?
From your phrase only I can gather the price.
Are you bull shi**ing in this forum?
Better to stay away from here,time to time starting thread for no reason.

All ways he is blaming others ..no valuabale comments ..but allways laughing at others blaming others ...some thing wrong some where ..ohhh he is a BULL though its RED we can not expect anything else from A BULL ....... cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers


Look I'm not blaming anyone without any reason.
Whom I blamed are to be blamed.
Yourself and another gentleman commented in this thread having a good reputaion in this forum.(???????)
(Both are promotors or manipulators backed - go and read all your old posts regarding BLUE etc)

11THREE ACRE FARMS PLC (TAFL.N0000) Empty Re: THREE ACRE FARMS PLC (TAFL.N0000) Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:36 pm

market bull

market bull
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
You started the topic by telling that you want to share some knowledge about TAFL. However i didn't see anything except the current market price in your topic.When somebody inquired about it,you simply bring the EPF to game like politicians do.

Only good thing is,you reminded us TAFL trading at 62.10.Yep there might be a chance to get a quick return with or without EPF money in coming days.

Any way I personally don't like about your role in this forum as it is similar to our Kalaniya king.....

How many time our senior members have warned you. You dont have a shame,Also you dont like to listen others.You act whatever you want without showing social responsibility in this forum.

At least from now, try to change your attitudes & come in good way....

Please stop making people fools.good luck buddy...


@krishan Aakash wrote:Guys i would like to share some knowledge about three acer farms with u.coz it current price is so attractive.62.1 what do u think?
expert share ur knowledge

12THREE ACRE FARMS PLC (TAFL.N0000) Empty Re: THREE ACRE FARMS PLC (TAFL.N0000) Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:44 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
@market bull wrote:You started the topic by telling that you want to share some knowledge about TAFL. However i didn't see anything except the current market price in your topic.When somebody inquired about it,you simply bring the EPF to game like politicians do.

Only good thing is,you reminded us TAFL trading at 62.10.Yep there might be a chance to get a quick return with or without EPF money in coming days.

Any way I personally don't like about your role in this forum as it is similar to our Kalaniya king.....

How many time our senior members have warned you. You dont have a shame,Also you dont like to listen others.You act whatever you want without showing social responsibility in this forum.

At least from now, try to change your attitudes & come in good way....

Please stop making people fools.good luck buddy...


@krishan Aakash wrote:Guys i would like to share some knowledge about three acer farms with u.coz it current price is so attractive.62.1 what do u think?
expert share ur knowledge

Well said my friend these two guys and some others in this forum poisoning.
Why our admin or mods do not ban this guys.
Again thanks.

13THREE ACRE FARMS PLC (TAFL.N0000) Empty Re: THREE ACRE FARMS PLC (TAFL.N0000) Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:48 pm

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
@krishan Aakash wrote:Guys i would like to share some knowledge about three acer farms with u.

What is the knowledge you want to share?

14THREE ACRE FARMS PLC (TAFL.N0000) Empty Re: THREE ACRE FARMS PLC (TAFL.N0000) Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:20 pm

Fresher


Moderator
Moderator
btw, is metropolitan starting a 'farm' to manufacture 3 'Acer' laptops? Very Happy

15THREE ACRE FARMS PLC (TAFL.N0000) Empty Re: THREE ACRE FARMS PLC (TAFL.N0000) Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:28 am

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@Redbulls wrote:

@krishan Aakash wrote:Guys i would like to share some knowledge about three acer farms with u.coz it current price is so attractive.62.1 what do u think?
expert share ur knowledge

Well said my friend these two guys and some others in this forum poisoning.
Why our admin or mods do not ban this guys.
Again thanks.[/quote]

Dude if we ban these two guys we dont have any fun in this forum know?

ALL OF OUR MEMBERS NOW KNOW THAT SANJAYA and KRISHAN AAKAHSH are JOKERS.. THEY BUY HIGH with some idiot's advice then come here and cry for others to buy their shares... KRISHAN narrowly escaped or completely bombarded with the GREG deal (He said he sold.. who knows??) Then touched AAF ard 8 and now biting his nails..
Recently has bought TAFL since the price has fallen and waiting till it go pass 70 to sell Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

NOW DONT U GUYS AGREE THAT READING THEIR POSTS ONLY THING WE CAN HAVE IS FUN, at lesat looking at FOOLISH COMMENTS???

NEW COMERS BE WARNED.. DONT GET YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY BURNT WITH THIS KIND OF GAMBLING..

16THREE ACRE FARMS PLC (TAFL.N0000) Empty Re: THREE ACRE FARMS PLC (TAFL.N0000) Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:47 am

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics


Krishan Aakash,

I think it high time you give reasons when you make claims. Else you will be branded as a promoter. Many people already has as you make blind price targets. Also I am waitign for the "guys i would like to share some knowledge"
from you.


On TAFL :

There can be trading opportunites. After looking at BFL earnings , there might be a possibility that TAFL earnings might be around last quarter atleast .Also in the last quarter report , the chairmen was rather possitive about DEC quarter. If thet report RS 3 eps then PE will be around 7-8. I could be wrong as we do not know their cost of production.


This is not buy or sell. I am also not supporting Akash as I his style is yet to befit the forum.

But just some general comments on TAFL.






17THREE ACRE FARMS PLC (TAFL.N0000) Empty Re: THREE ACRE FARMS PLC (TAFL.N0000) Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:16 am

chanvi


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Dan't ban them without them we dont have any fun this forum.

18THREE ACRE FARMS PLC (TAFL.N0000) Empty Re: THREE ACRE FARMS PLC (TAFL.N0000) Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:09 pm

krishan Aakash


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
forum is going to be famous coz of people like us....not about market bull or red bull , smalleville........is it so sanjaya? u guys dramatically destroy this forum.

19THREE ACRE FARMS PLC (TAFL.N0000) Empty Re: THREE ACRE FARMS PLC (TAFL.N0000) Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:22 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
@krishan Aakash wrote:forum is going to be famous coz of people like us....not about market bull or red bull , smalleville........is it so sanjaya? u guys dramatically destroy this forum.

I read this story some times back which is more suitable for you.

A little bird was flying south for the winter. It was so cold the bird froze and fell to the ground into a large field.
While he was lying there, a cow came by and dropped some dung on him.
As the frozen bird lay there in the pile of cow dung, he began to realize how warm he was.
The dung was actually thawing him out!
He lay there all warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy.
A passing cat heard the bird singing and came to investigate.
Following the sound, the cat discovered the bird under the pile of cow dung, and promptly dug him out and ate him.

Moral of the story:
(1) Not everyone who shits on you is your enemy.
(2) Not everyone who gets you out of shit is your friend.
(3) And when you're in deep shit, it's best to keep your mouth shut!

20THREE ACRE FARMS PLC (TAFL.N0000) Empty Re: THREE ACRE FARMS PLC (TAFL.N0000) Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:41 am

rishanpossitive


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@rishanpossitive wrote:100 within 10 market days. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

We'll be on track today. Very Happy

21THREE ACRE FARMS PLC (TAFL.N0000) Empty Re: THREE ACRE FARMS PLC (TAFL.N0000) Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:47 am

chamith

chamith
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Redbulls wrote:A little bird was flying south for the winter. It was so cold the bird froze and fell to the ground into a large field.
While he was lying there, a cow came by and dropped some dung on him.
As the frozen bird lay there in the pile of cow dung, he began to realize how warm he was.
The dung was actually thawing him out!
He lay there all warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy.
A passing cat heard the bird singing and came to investigate.
Following the sound, the cat discovered the bird under the pile of cow dung, and promptly dug him out and ate him.

Moral of the story:
(1) Not everyone who shits on you is your enemy.
(2) Not everyone who gets you out of shit is your friend.
(3) And when you're in deep shit, it's best to keep your mouth shut!

wow
one of the best stories i have heard

22THREE ACRE FARMS PLC (TAFL.N0000) Empty Re: THREE ACRE FARMS PLC (TAFL.N0000) Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:57 am

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
@chamith wrote:
@Redbulls wrote:A little bird was flying south for the winter. It was so cold the bird froze and fell to the ground into a large field.
While he was lying there, a cow came by and dropped some dung on him.
As the frozen bird lay there in the pile of cow dung, he began to realize how warm he was.
The dung was actually thawing him out!
He lay there all warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy.
A passing cat heard the bird singing and came to investigate.
Following the sound, the cat discovered the bird under the pile of cow dung, and promptly dug him out and ate him.

Moral of the story:
(1) Not everyone who shits on you is your enemy.
(2) Not everyone who gets you out of shit is your friend.
(3) And when you're in deep shit, it's best to keep your mouth shut!

wow
one of the best stories i have heard

Nice story specially with the morals.

23THREE ACRE FARMS PLC (TAFL.N0000) Empty Re: THREE ACRE FARMS PLC (TAFL.N0000) Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:54 am

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
@slstock wrote:
@chamith wrote:
@Redbulls wrote:A little bird was flying south for the winter. It was so cold the bird froze and fell to the ground into a large field.
While he was lying there, a cow came by and dropped some dung on him.
As the frozen bird lay there in the pile of cow dung, he began to realize how warm he was.
The dung was actually thawing him out!
He lay there all warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy.
A passing cat heard the bird singing and came to investigate.
Following the sound, the cat discovered the bird under the pile of cow dung, and promptly dug him out and ate him.

Moral of the story:
(1) Not everyone who shits on you is your enemy.
(2) Not everyone who gets you out of shit is your friend.
(3) And when you're in deep shit, it's best to keep your mouth shut!

wow
one of the best stories i have heard

Nice story specially with the morals.

Nothing special friends I found this story in this forum.
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t11188-lesson-of-management

24THREE ACRE FARMS PLC (TAFL.N0000) Empty Re: THREE ACRE FARMS PLC (TAFL.N0000) Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:52 pm

market bull

market bull
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
krishan

Just check with admin,whether thiere is a possibility to open a new entertainment forum.If it is,you can be a Head of Jokers division.

[quote="krishan Aakash"]forum is going to be famous coz of people like us....not about market bull or red bull , smalleville........is it so sanjaya? u guys dramatically destroy this forum.[/quote]

25THREE ACRE FARMS PLC (TAFL.N0000) Empty Re: THREE ACRE FARMS PLC (TAFL.N0000) Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:33 pm

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@krishan Aakash wrote:forum is going to be famous coz of people like us....not about market bull or red bull , smalleville........is it so sanjaya? u guys dramatically destroy this forum.

Quite the opposite might happen if we let u two go to the extreems.. U guys have no morals, no ethics..

I'll tell u what normally happend with u two..

1) Buy couple of speculatives on a madcow's advice
2) The shares u bought going down..
3) U curse the fella who advised u to buy it
4) U wait for a recovert to happen.. u ask god to do miracles..
5) For some luck the shares u boguht come up, cuz its speculation.. Then u get out with min loss or a small profit
6) If step 5 fails.. u come to this forum and advice our boys/gals liek an expert XXXX gonna go up.. U cover it up with stories..
7) U put another post regarding the shares
Cool On someone else's thread u go and post ur new found share
9) The share u bought go down more. ur in utter loss..
10) Still try to promote hoping u can find some rabbits here
11) When we identified u and warn others.. u come here and say something..

Sorry if I've missed out few other jilmarts being practised by u guys..

for gods sake.. get a life man.. learn about stocks rather than bullying.. Everything is on the internet these days..

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 16]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum