FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» Misuse of government property by Royal Colombo Golf Club
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 12:52 pm

» SL Cauvery and Mannar Basins Petroleum Resource Data Revealed
by samaritan Yesterday at 12:00 pm

» Expolanka to continue its winning streak
by samaritan Yesterday at 10:39 am

» Container shipping stocks routed
by target1 Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:32 pm

» Supply Chain Latest: Ocean Freight Rates Are Falling
by target1 Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:26 pm

» Turkish ship leaves Ukraine's Mariupol after grain talks with Moscow
by target1 Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:29 am

» This week's CBOT corn, soy freefalls hard to match in recent years
by target1 Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:57 am

» Positive news to boost market sentiment
by samaritan Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:52 am

» Maharaja at IMF meeting
by Maharaja Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:35 pm

» Why no power cuts in certain areas of Colombo?
by samaritan Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:44 pm

» India assures fullest support to Sri Lanka as a close friend
by samaritan Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:17 pm

» SINS, SAMP, COMB, PARQ, ALUMEX and AEL - are they good shares to start collecting now?
by surfjj Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:25 pm

» Learn how a fixed exchange rate system can be used to reduce inflation.
by target1 Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:35 pm

» Debt Crisis: Sri Lanka Vs Argentine
by CHRONICLE™ Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:17 am

» Sri Lanka in state of panic 1 month after sovereign default
by reyaz Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:23 pm

» Financial stability - we are at the crossroads.
by sheildskye Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:17 pm

» Shrinkflation: Is it ethical?
by sheildskye Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:05 pm

» Banking bullish billionaire Ishara expands footprint
by samaritan Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:58 am

» SL hopes to finalize a staff level program with IMF soon-RW
by samaritan Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:48 am

» Sri Lanka Stock Market heading toward ASPI 4500
by samaritan Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:29 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Shares to Buy

Shares to Buy

+215
Sachira90
Riz123
Jana
Zahara khan
High-flyer
Bakkabwoi
spksd
kalu351
AmateurTrader001
atdeane
Kanishka_2020
hanuma
lakymahesh
Dilendra23
Vlodio
seany
rukshan1234
Wolf86
CSE Dimuth
DOCSAGENCY
Dilip
Meashed
sheildskye
gosrilanka
Mr. X
MaJa
bGuom
junior
Winner123
rajini
RJ1010
Chathur
PH20202
CSEdeSILVA
C.THARANGA
Hope123
upandaway
sak
Maduranga97
Win Win
farhanf
nish84
subash81
abey
Vishwanarth
dilshangac
Rational Investor
hiransilva23
fireshelter
invest thinker
ADVENTUS
gayanhdd
thirucumaran
kadik
Tsukuba
EPS
DanceOfBoons
vijay singh
DamithAsian
FireandWater
celtic tiger
Antonym
xpmurali
engineer
heshan1997
කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020
Wonderer
SL-INVESTOR
DKbogols
chandanaf
geesura
madukp
LHW
Elahara
cseguide
SANJAYANM
thananjey
dayandacool
IDK
gayan1987
arunaupendra
kanishkaecomm
Gunther
shan31
Master D
ONTHEMONEY
Promoney
ErangaDS
stockback
Eng Krishantha
shihan 93
Love Boy
Tissa
Champ888
Harry82
gayanids
judecroos
SUSPENS
vikey
Ruchira sm
harshana4
smnsam
Saraka
Mithooshan
Bargain
Chithi
Zee
CSE Trader
STEPHENFERNANDO
mahasona2
rohanf9000
lbnnirmal
xhunter
chathura123
Eranga87
Dil123
svkiruba8@gmail.com
npgslnawa
Priyanga
Junior investor
sameera_cds
cheetah
wgsaman
Captain
Eugine Fernando
Kipling
Ekanayake90
anges
sandamal
arun.cse
liyanaarachchi
Invest2018
Invest-Wise
ResearchMan
chandike73
Lahiru08
kasun_gimhana
kalyana1970
madusankaaav
Sajeewa Niranjan
Jay-Jay
grape101
Randikaayesh123
KavinduTM
ColomboCSE
krishna
Mr-Star
EGG
dakzsl
Teller
hasitha@CSE
MoneyLover
Ruwan925
vikiperera
Cma
kumarweerarathne
PDH
Kaish86
Thushara Ayya
bhanu
shafne
hammurabi
CITIZEN
sureshot
Chathuranga55
King of vice
reyaz
Cricketman
sanjulanka
Hewagak
bandulaweera
Miss-Sangeetha
cseranga
wealth123
soileconomy
wisdom
SmartMoney
st clair's
God Father
Roshan Fernando
Capton KIng Cool
Gajaya
desh87
THASSIM
arjunaupendra
ddrperera
player
Quibit
De23
NANDANA2012
4Corners
lishanthan
roshan1039
TURBO
jaya
kumarawan85
samansilva
ThilinaM
Sanju121
lakmal
samaritan
Rare
Bakka1988
Beta1
Arrowrisk
Ahcha
sumanasiri
thankrishan
wisdom79
ifenny
AKNASI
troy
EquityChamp
gayanath
LoveMoney
219 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 37 of 40]

901Shares to Buy  - Page 37 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:14 am

kalu351


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

subash81 wrote:HAYC
DIPD 
HAYL 
RICH 
GLAS 
TKYO 
ELPL

VFIN
LFIN
BPPL
ECL
REEF
BRR
JETS
GHLL
SERV
JKH
KHL
VPEL
VLL
DPL

mah2903 dislikes this post

902Shares to Buy  - Page 37 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:06 pm

abey


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

PINS

903Shares to Buy  - Page 37 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:31 pm

Champ888


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

HHL is in uptrend

soileconomy, Cma and judecroos like this post

904Shares to Buy  - Page 37 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:06 pm

spksd


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

BIL if it comes down about 3

905Shares to Buy  - Page 37 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:48 am

subash81


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

HAYC
HAYL 
DIPD 
RICH 
ELPL 
TKYO 
GLAS

Eugine Fernando and judecroos like this post

906Shares to Buy  - Page 37 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:55 pm

abey


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

CIC CONN PINS LLUB santa santa santa

907Shares to Buy  - Page 37 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:19 pm

abey


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

PINS cheers cheers cheers

908Shares to Buy  - Page 37 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:25 pm

Love Boy


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

EDEN Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

909Shares to Buy  - Page 37 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:48 pm

Maduranga97


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Eden glass bil

910Shares to Buy  - Page 37 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:44 am

Elahara

Elahara
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

BIL

judecroos likes this post

911Shares to Buy  - Page 37 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:02 am

judecroos


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Elahara wrote:BIL
Careful with BIL @ this level, But it is upto you guys I shared my concern. GL

ADVENTUS, geesura and Bakkabwoi like this post

912Shares to Buy  - Page 37 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:42 am

Bakkabwoi

Bakkabwoi
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

judecroos wrote:
Elahara wrote:BIL
Careful with BIL @ this level, But it is upto you guys I shared my concern. GL

ermm shold keep a good exit point...everyone is trading.. lot of purchases yesterday as well.. so it has to go around 4.4..and forigen purchases were there as well !

913Shares to Buy  - Page 37 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:48 am

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

Bakkabwoi wrote:
judecroos wrote:
Elahara wrote:BIL
Careful with BIL @ this level, But it is upto you guys I shared my concern. GL

ermm shold keep a good exit point...everyone is trading.. lot of purchases yesterday as well.. so it has to go around 4.4..and forigen purchases were there as well !
In my opinion the share price has already reacted to the news. So, better exercise caution.

ADVENTUS likes this post

914Shares to Buy  - Page 37 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:36 am

Dilendra23


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

samaritan wrote:
Bakkabwoi wrote:
judecroos wrote:
Elahara wrote:BIL
Careful with BIL @ this level, But it is upto you guys I shared my concern. GL

ermm shold keep a good exit point...everyone is trading.. lot of purchases yesterday as well.. so it has to go around 4.4..and forigen purchases were there as well !
In my opinion the share price has already reacted to the news. So, better exercise caution.
BIL is indeed a risky share but exit at the right time and you will be happy

915Shares to Buy  - Page 37 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:09 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

Dilendra23 wrote:
samaritan wrote:
Bakkabwoi wrote:
judecroos wrote:
Elahara wrote:BIL
Careful with BIL @ this level, But it is upto you guys I shared my concern. GL

ermm shold keep a good exit point...everyone is trading.. lot of purchases yesterday as well.. so it has to go around 4.4..and forigen purchases were there as well !
In my opinion the share price has already reacted to the news. So, better exercise caution.
BIL is indeed a risky share but exit at the right time and you will be happy
The share price appreciation is not solely based on Serendib acquisition i hear. If so there must be other big news to come in the pipeline. Any one who knows anything?

BRWN & LOLC too are having a good run!

ADVENTUS likes this post

916Shares to Buy  - Page 37 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:20 pm

ADVENTUS


Moderator
Moderator

samaritan wrote:
Dilendra23 wrote:
samaritan wrote:
Bakkabwoi wrote:
judecroos wrote:
Elahara wrote:BIL
Careful with BIL @ this level, But it is upto you guys I shared my concern. GL

ermm shold keep a good exit point...everyone is trading.. lot of purchases yesterday as well.. so it has to go around 4.4..and forigen purchases were there as well !
In my opinion the share price has already reacted to the news. So, better exercise caution.
BIL is indeed a risky share but exit at the right time and you will be happy
The share price appreciation is not solely based on Serendib acquisition i hear. If so there must be other big news to come in the pipeline. Any one who knows anything?

BRWN & LOLC too are having a good run!
Here it is:

https://www.cse.lk/pages/general-announcements/general-announcements.component.html?id=7698&type=CORPORATE%20DISCLOSURE

917Shares to Buy  - Page 37 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:08 am

RJ1010


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Here’s some on my watch list, few of which I’m holding
All these indicate STRONG BUY on hourly, daily, weekly and monthly technicals
Match these with expected positive earnings for next quarter and you will end up with some winners

VLL, EAST, ALUM, TKYO, MELS, ELPL, EXPO, LWL, ACL, RCL, HAYL, HAYC, COLO, LLUB, CINV, CIND

Apart from above I’m also positive on BPPL for a slow and steady growth

judecroos, subash81 and Dilendra23 like this post

918Shares to Buy  - Page 37 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:15 am

judecroos


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

RJ1010 wrote:Here’s some on my watch list, few of which I’m holding
All these indicate STRONG BUY on hourly, daily, weekly and monthly technicals
Match these with expected positive earnings for next quarter and you will end up with some winners

VLL, EAST, ALUM, TKYO, MELS, ELPL, EXPO, LWL, ACL, RCL, HAYL, HAYC, COLO, LLUB, CINV, CIND

Apart from above I’m also positive on BPPL for a slow and steady growth
Agree with you and if you add DIPD to the list will be a very good one.

919Shares to Buy  - Page 37 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:31 am

Kipling


Expert
Expert

RJ
Why cflb not on the list?

920Shares to Buy  - Page 37 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:32 am

subash81


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

HAYL 
HAYC
DIPD 
ELPL 
ALUM 
TKYO 
RICH

RJ1010 and mah2903 like this post

921Shares to Buy  - Page 37 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:51 am

RJ1010


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Kipling wrote:RJ
Why cflb not on the list?

CFLB is indicating a short term sell that’s why. It’s a mid/LT buy.

JC... DIPD indicates neutral on daily. Strong Buy weekly and monthly periodicity.

I hold both above and yes excellent counters.

Kipling and Dilendra23 like this post

922Shares to Buy  - Page 37 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:30 am

Kipling


Expert
Expert

RJ
Thanks Dear friend. Always remember what I told you about end December 2010. 😃

RJ1010 and Dilendra23 like this post

923Shares to Buy  - Page 37 Empty shares to buy Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:08 pm

Dilendra23


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

judecroos wrote:
RJ1010 wrote:Here’s some on my watch list, few of which I’m holding
All these indicate STRONG BUY on hourly, daily, weekly and monthly technicals
Match these with expected positive earnings for next quarter and you will end up with some winners

VLL, EAST, ALUM, TKYO, MELS, ELPL, EXPO, LWL, ACL, RCL, HAYL, HAYC, COLO, LLUB, CINV, CIND

Apart from above I’m also positive on BPPL for a slow and steady growth
Agree with you and if you add DIPD to the list will be a very good one.
I would like to agree to the above and also add in LMF for mid to long term and TAFL for mid term

924Shares to Buy  - Page 37 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:19 pm

EPS

EPS
Expert
Expert

EXPO - 27 to 40
DIPD - 330 to 420
HAYC - 550 to 650
TAFL - 170 to 220



Last edited by EPS on Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)

harshana4, nigma, RJ1010, geesura, Dilendra23 and mah2903 like this post

925Shares to Buy  - Page 37 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:19 pm

Wonderer


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Kipling wrote:RJ
Thanks Dear friend. Always remember what I told you about end December 2010. 😃
Care to share with us too? Smile

926Shares to Buy  - Page 37 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:36 pm

atdeane


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

LMF. Highly undervalued..tax exemption is there. They have invested big. Awaiting the best quarters. NAV 236. 😍😍

judecroos likes this post

927Shares to Buy  - Page 37 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:57 am

subash81


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

HAYL
HAYC
DIPD
ELPL
TKYO
RICH
LMF

mah2903 likes this post

928Shares to Buy  - Page 37 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:12 am

Bakkabwoi

Bakkabwoi
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

HAYL,HAYC,DIPD,TOKYO,MELS,TAFL,GRAN,CIND,EXPO,BIL,LLUB.TILE,ALUM,MGT
(Appriciated ones)

ELPL,LMF,VONE,AEL,TYRE,RICH,DIAL,GLASS,PLC,JKH
(Appriciatable ones)

kadik and geesura like this post

929Shares to Buy  - Page 37 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:48 pm

Eranga87


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

GLAS, SLT, CFVF, HNBx

invest thinker, C.THARANGA, Sachira90 and Bakkabwoi like this post

930Shares to Buy  - Page 37 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:00 pm

C.THARANGA


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

GLAS, SIL, CFVF, DFCC, VLL

Sachira90 likes this post

Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum