FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

Latest topics

» LOFC AND CLC Target Price??
by FS Today at 12:56 am

» DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000)
by hammurabi Today at 12:28 am

» Asia/Capital Trust LLUB Target Price Rs 150..
by samansilva Yesterday at 11:37 pm

» COLOMBO LAND AND DEVELOPMENT COMPANY (CLND.N0000)
by Chathur Yesterday at 10:45 pm

» Exit EXPO Enter EDEN strategy broadened to Exit EXPO Enter LOLC GROUP
by Jay-Jay Yesterday at 10:04 pm

» Japanese money laundering via PABC Bank raise CB eye brows
by God Father Yesterday at 10:04 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by EPS Yesterday at 9:32 pm

» SOFT LOGIC CAPIEL
by Eranx Yesterday at 9:13 pm

» Short-term targets
by chandike73 Yesterday at 8:18 pm

» Sell EXPO Buy EDEN sentiment changed to Exit EXPO Enter EDEN
by madukp Yesterday at 6:36 pm

» LOFC LOFC LOFC
by Captain Yesterday at 2:53 pm

» Maharaja after long time
by Maharaja Yesterday at 9:36 am

» සිලෝන් LOLC හෝල්ඩින්ග්ස් (LOCH ) ඩිබෙන්චර්ස් දැක්මෙන් කියන අනාගතය
by Rational Investor Yesterday at 7:06 am

» Port City - Sri Lanka's Economic Trajectory
by Itzme Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:20 pm

» IMMINENT PRICE INCREASE OF TOKYO CEMENT AND MUCH AWAITED BULL RUN
by Athula Prasanna Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:22 pm

» Sathosa Motors-SMOT N -Target price 500
by buddikasmart Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:30 pm

» ASPI break vs reversal
by D.G.Dayaratne Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:30 pm

» Dividend XD Date next week
by SAGA Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:45 pm

» KOTAGALA PLANTATION PLC (KOTA.N0000)
by hotstock Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:22 pm

» LATEST: Join FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Discord
by CHRONICLE™ Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:12 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC (AAF.N0000)

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC (AAF.N0000)

+48
Randikaayesh123
4Corners
Chillr_25
thankrishan
Eugine Fernando
Teller
Miss-Sangeetha
smallinvestor
EquityChamp
RoughRider
ranferdi
Harry82
C S E 2015
soileconomy
Ryan Hudson
dilshangac
sampath.anuradha
RPPA
market maxx
PrabathR
Gainer
SLFINANCEWATCH
indi009
Big Chill
dineshfernando
Sarabulathwita
malanp
eroshans
dilshan unawatuna
haran5555
stevenapple
Top Trader
SHARK aka TAH
Aubrey Perera
sureshot
Santa
asliyanage
ABEST
kam2011
girihell
mra
rijayasooriya
Slstock
kaka
Gaja
Kumar
Malika1990
LBnews
52 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC (AAF.N0000) Empty ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC (AAF.N0000) Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:46 am

LBnews

LBnews
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Asia Asset Finance Limited (AAFL), seen in the public domain as the unconventional finance company, today announced its intention to divest a 27.8% stake of the Company to the public through an Initial Public Offering, thus raising Rs 425 million, in compliance with Central Bank regulations that all Registered Finance Companies be listed with the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE).

visit http://www.lankabusinessnews.com/11.11.November/100.AAFL.html for more details

Last edited by CHRONICLE™ on Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:21 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : title shortened.)

Malika1990

Malika1990
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
cyclops

3ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC (AAF.N0000) Empty Re: ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC (AAF.N0000) Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:22 am

Kumar

Kumar
@Malika1990 wrote: cyclops
Shares of Asia Asset Finance to debut on CSE tomorrow
Published : 12:02 am January 11, 2012
Shares of Asia Asset Finance will be listed on the Colombo bourse from 12 January.
The company, which offered 120 million shares through its recent Initial Public Offering, complying with a Central Bank directive for all finance companies to list, will see 559,471,889 shares listed on the Diri Savi Board.
The company’s Rs. 425.4 million IPO took 14 days to be fully subscribed, making it the first IPO not to be subscribed on the opening day.
The offering was for 120 million shares priced at Rs.2.50 with the option to issue a further 50.16 million shares. The company has an asset base of Rs. 2 billion and profits grew 200% to Rs. 80 million in financial year 2011.
Funds from the IPO were earmarked to expand the core operations of the company. Shares of its holding company Asia Capital Plc closed at Rs. 62 yesterday.

4ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC (AAF.N0000) Empty Re: ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC (AAF.N0000) Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:32 pm

Malika1990

Malika1990
@Kumar wrote:
@Malika1990 wrote: cyclops
Shares of Asia Asset Finance to debut on CSE tomorrow
Published : 12:02 am January 11, 2012
Shares of Asia Asset Finance will be listed on the Colombo bourse from 12 January.
The company, which offered 120 million shares through its recent Initial Public Offering, complying with a Central Bank directive for all finance companies to list, will see 559,471,889 shares listed on the Diri Savi Board.
The company’s Rs. 425.4 million IPO took 14 days to be fully subscribed, making it the first IPO not to be subscribed on the opening day.
The offering was for 120 million shares priced at Rs.2.50 with the option to issue a further 50.16 million shares. The company has an asset base of Rs. 2 billion and profits grew 200% to Rs. 80 million in financial year 2011.
Funds from the IPO were earmarked to expand the core operations of the company. Shares of its holding company Asia Capital Plc closed at Rs. 62 yesterday.

Thank you for sharing

5ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC (AAF.N0000) Empty Re: ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC (AAF.N0000) Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:00 am

Gaja

Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Came and Good Return for the investors

6ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC (AAF.N0000) Empty Re: ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC (AAF.N0000) Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:17 am

kaka

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Gaja wrote:Came and Good Return for the investors

yes, very good return for investors

7ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC (AAF.N0000) Empty Re: ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC (AAF.N0000) Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:20 am

Gaja

i have a question in my mind, when it was 2.50 no body willing to buy? now buyers are there for 3.30? what is the rational behind this? i sold the shares i got in the IPO

8ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC (AAF.N0000) Empty Re: ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC (AAF.N0000) Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:55 am

kaka

4.10 Shocked Shocked Shocked confused confused confused

9ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC (AAF.N0000) Empty Re: ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC (AAF.N0000) Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:58 am

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
@Gaja wrote:i have a question in my mind, when it was 2.50 no body willing to buy? now buyers are there for 3.30? what is the rational behind this? i sold the shares i got in the IPO

Could it be that people are worried to buy into IPOs now but when they see a trend to trade get get into the bus?

10ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC (AAF.N0000) Empty Re: ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC (AAF.N0000) Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:04 am

rijayasooriya

rijayasooriya
@Gaja wrote:i have a question in my mind, when it was 2.50 no body willing to buy? now buyers are there for 3.30? what is the rational behind this? i sold the shares i got in the IPO
It is called "MOMENTO GREEDINESS" meaning greediness created by momentum.
CSE is very famous for that.....

11ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC (AAF.N0000) Empty Re: ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC (AAF.N0000) Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:13 am

mra

mra
Manager - Equity Analytics
@rijayasooriya wrote:
It is called "MOMENTO GREEDINESS" meaning greediness created by momentum.
CSE is very famous for that.....

very correct. in other word momentum created by greediness. Very Happy

12ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC (AAF.N0000) Empty Re: ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC (AAF.N0000) Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:18 am

girihell

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
I sold mine @ 3.20 Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes now its going @ 4.20 Question Question Question

13ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC (AAF.N0000) Empty Re: ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC (AAF.N0000) Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:56 am

kam2011

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Observing what is happening for ASI ppl will be crazy and Next IPO would be oversubscribed within the very first day.

14ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC (AAF.N0000) Empty who are the lucky winners from AAF? Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:21 am

ABEST

now it is trading at 6.30 maxmimum

15ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC (AAF.N0000) Empty Re: ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC (AAF.N0000) Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:23 am

Gaja

so today somebody willing to Pay 6.30 as well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

16ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC (AAF.N0000) Empty Re: ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC (AAF.N0000) Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:45 am

asliyanage

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
why AAF doesn't break 6.30

17ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC (AAF.N0000) Empty Asia Asset Finance Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:26 pm

Santa

Santa
Seem to have broken the trend. Maybe we can see something.

18ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC (AAF.N0000) Empty Re: ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC (AAF.N0000) Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:55 pm

sureshot

sureshot
Vice President - Equity Analytics
yes yes may be a news paper articale be there soon .......

AAF can hit 2.50 +

19ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC (AAF.N0000) Empty Re: ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC (AAF.N0000) Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:17 pm

Aubrey Perera

1 million at 1.80. rally started .

20ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC (AAF.N0000) Empty Re: ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC (AAF.N0000) Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:19 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
This is going for RIGHT issue @ 1.60 or something.....

I prefer to wait on this 1.80 to pay is bit too heavy..

Good around 1.50 levels

21ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC (AAF.N0000) Empty Re: ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC (AAF.N0000) Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:22 pm

Top Trader

SHARK wrote:This is going for RIGHT issue @ 1.60 or something.....

I prefer to wait on this 1.80 to pay is bit too heavy..

Good around 1.50 levels

Yes two one share for every two shares held, it will be interested to know who will be the new buyers, as per the paper article, its an indian finance company

22ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC (AAF.N0000) Empty Re: ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC (AAF.N0000) Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:26 pm

Aubrey Perera

wonder if the new buyer will buy rights or wait till it's over ?

23ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC (AAF.N0000) Empty Re: ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC (AAF.N0000) Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:39 pm

Top Trader

AP an not sure how the new buyer will get in to in, i feel it will be on this way.

They might buy an agreed % from ACAP at 1.60/= and and ACAP might help the new buyer to get 51% stake through the rights, by gave up its rights, then new buyer might go for the mandatory offer.

Alternatively ACAP might get the full rights and might sell 51% or more to the new buyer, but by looking at the ACAP financial and the news about the Sale of Asia Securities as well, i don't think they will pump this much money.

I feel the transaction will take place at 1.60/- only, even though papers and some websites mentioned around 2/= because of the right issue price.

The good thing about this ownership change is that, because of the right issue the company also will get some free cost capital, so that they can go for good corporate lending at less rates.

24ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC (AAF.N0000) Empty Re: ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC (AAF.N0000) Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:42 pm

Aubrey Perera

There is a NDA going with a foreign company involved. Interesting to note when rights issue dates are? also how the foreign company if they are interested in taking over will buy (before right or after rights). one thing is for sure if they want the right to be subscribed and look attractive they will surely have to push this to beyond Rs.2 . GL

25ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC (AAF.N0000) Empty Re: ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC (AAF.N0000) Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:46 pm

Aubrey Perera

Yes that's what I feel. the price will be pushed beyond Rs. 2 for sure. if not the the rights issue will not look attractive . also it will give the directors a chance to exit some of their holding at a higher price as well. next few days i have a feeling this will be pushed up looking at how counters such as CIFL and SFS etc performed today irrespective of pending rights issue dates .GL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum