FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» In STOCK MARKET despite all odds, there is always hope. Never ever give in nor give up.
by atuts Today at 2:14 pm

» The war in Ukraine is no longer shocking the wheat market
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 2:10 pm

» India raises import tax on gold to support rupee and amid trade deficit
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 2:09 pm

» When will supply chain disruptions ease?
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 9:57 am

» KHL Massive forex gains close to 6 billions
by rajini Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:54 pm

» Tourism in Sri Lanka: One step forward, two steps back
by rajini Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:21 pm

» Expolanka to continue its winning streak
by samaritan Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:12 pm

» Govt gets its priorities wrong
by samaritan Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:25 am

» Ambassador assures U.S. support to Sri Lanka to find solutions to economic issues
by samaritan Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:16 am

» IMF-Sri Lanka bailout talks end without a deal
by ChooBoy Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:16 am

» Sri Lanka Breaks Into Hyperinflation Zone Amid Dollar Crunch
by CHRONICLE™ Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:11 am

» Sri Lanka needs to do more on debt restructuring before a bailout package is finalised, says IMF
by CHRONICLE™ Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:06 am

» Global COVID cases rise as BA.4 and BA.5 expand
by samaritan Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:04 am

» POSITIVES & TARGETS BY IMTIAZ BUHARDEEN
by Gowri123 Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:38 pm

» We’re seeing a shift toward international and value stocks, says Schwab’s Kleintop
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:40 am

» Wall Street stumbles as consumer pessimism stokes growth fears
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:34 am

» Free Market Capitalism vs. Crony Capitalism
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:30 am

» Sri Lankan corporations reap large profits as workers and rural toilers face poverty and starvation
by CHRONICLE™ Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:37 pm

» අද රාත්‍රියෙන් පසු, යක්ෂයාගේ හෝරාව ඇරඹේ!
by God Father Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:13 pm

» Derana 360 with Minister Dhammika Perera
by samaritan Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:07 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » කොරෝනා වලින් බේරීමට සුදුසුම රටවල් 02 අතරට ශ්‍රී ලංකාව නම් කරයි

කොරෝනා වලින් බේරීමට සුදුසුම රටවල් 02 අතරට ශ්‍රී ලංකාව නම් කරයි

+12
sanjulanka
roshan1039
kadik
NANDANA2012
Kipling
Eng Krishantha
Teller
nigma
sec
npgslnawa
KavinduTM
Eranga87
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

roshan1039


Moderator
Moderator

Teller wrote:Government totally failed in the initial stage. How ever slowly they are into track due to public pressure to government. As a percentage ,patients ratios are very high in sri lanka. Even its going high as a rocket.

https://youtu.be/4WB4NsDX15A
No government was on the right track except few stupid individuals like Lansa.
Only thing is you all were wearing coloured spectacles.
Trust the knoledge, power and dedication of our Medical and military.
We will be winners in fight.
Have faith

sanjulanka


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

roshan1039 wrote:
Teller wrote:Government totally failed in the initial stage. How ever slowly they are into track due to public pressure to government. As a percentage ,patients ratios are very high in sri lanka. Even its going high as a rocket.

https://youtu.be/4WB4NsDX15A
No government was on the right track except few stupid individuals like Lansa.
Only thing is you all were wearing coloured spectacles.
Trust the knoledge, power and dedication of our Medical and military.
We will be winners in fight.
Have faith
අපි හරිම අසරනයි..මිනිස්සු තවම දේශපාලකයො විස්වාස කරනව.බැ0කු තවම ඇරල ඔක්කොම නිවාඩු දවස්වල තමුන්ගෙ වැඩකරගන්න බලන්නෙ.තමුන්ගෙ ණය මුදලගැන අහන්න විවේකයක් දුන්න කියල මිනිස්සු හිතන්නෙ.ඇවිදින අය මුහුනු ආවරන දාන්නෙ කීයෙන් කී දෙනාද.අර වීඩියොව බලලත් ඔයා මෙහෙම කියන එක ගැන දුකයි.හිතන්න එපා ලිස්ට් කරල වාහකයො හොයන එක අපෙ රටේ ලේසි කියල.අපි එකතු වෙලා රටක් විදියට මුහුන දෙන එක තමයි එකම විකල්පය.හිතන්න අනිත් රටවල මුලදි හමු උන අයගෙ ගනන එක්ක අපෙ රටේ හුගක් වැඩියි.

roshan1039


Moderator
Moderator

sanjulanka wrote:
roshan1039 wrote:
Teller wrote:Government totally failed in the initial stage. How ever slowly they are into track due to public pressure to government. As a percentage ,patients ratios are very high in sri lanka. Even its going high as a rocket.

https://youtu.be/4WB4NsDX15A
No government was on the right track except few stupid individuals like Lansa.
Only thing is you all were wearing coloured spectacles.
Trust the knoledge, power and dedication of our Medical and military.
We will be winners in fight.
Have faith
අපි හරිම අසරනයි..මිනිස්සු තවම දේශපාලකයො විස්වාස කරනව.බැ0කු තවම ඇරල ඔක්කොම නිවාඩු දවස්වල තමුන්ගෙ වැඩකරගන්න බලන්නෙ.තමුන්ගෙ ණය මුදලගැන අහන්න විවේකයක් දුන්න කියල මිනිස්සු හිතන්නෙ.ඇවිදින අය මුහුනු ආවරන දාන්නෙ කීයෙන් කී දෙනාද.අර වීඩියොව බලලත් ඔයා මෙහෙම කියන එක ගැන දුකයි.හිතන්න එපා ලිස්ට් කරල වාහකයො හොයන එක අපෙ රටේ ලේසි කියල.අපි එකතු වෙලා රටක් විදියට මුහුන දෙන එක තමයි එකම විකල්පය.හිතන්න අනිත් රටවල මුලදි හමු උන අයගෙ ගනන එක්ක අපෙ රටේ හුගක් වැඩියි.
No point of arguing here
Will see after few weeks

Yahapalanaya


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

1.Foreign remittance is major revenue for Srilanka.Middle east workers would return soon with current oil price.

2.Tourism revenue gone due to CORONA.Hotels,tourists guides,etc will lose jobs

3.Exports affected due to shipping difficulties.

4.Revenue lose in stock trading

Let's Gota take 2/3 and solve problems with WW,GP,Miris kudu,ethonol gangs,etc.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Pohottuvata vote thanda Italy inthala avilla CORONA thamai theela thiyanne... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Teller


Moderator
Moderator

How ever 95% of public believe ,no need a soon election . Its good if the government can allocate additional funds to public welfare.

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Teller wrote:How ever 95% of public believe ,no need a soon election . Its good if the government can allocate additional funds to public welfare.  
US,Canada allocates Billions of $ for people and small businesses in quarantine procedure.

Swiss says they are rich to give people in this difficult time.

Other European countries also follows.

What is Gota going to give for his people....Atleast petrol price reduction....No they will fill their pockets...

kasun_gimhana

kasun_gimhana
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

IOC karayata hithe hatiyata minisunwa gasa kanna ida deela. Game kade salmon tin and paripu thoga thiyan inna minihata bade para dunna onna ape plakayo. munta ganak enawa aniwaryen ekai okun ohoma karanne sakili.

Kipling


Expert
Expert

Teller wants Sinhala Buddhist leaders without backbone who will sell country to Zaharan Hakeem Baithudeen Husballa Mukibar Rahunan etc.

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator

@kipling, be responsible on your statement . I know truth is bitter. What im highligting government should accept their mistakes. Thousands of tourists came into country with out proper screening . They didnt have scientific vision on this issue. If they follow the proper standards how Army Major gets into corona. Also they hide the fact . Actual nUmber of patients are higher. Do you know ,we are a high risk country now as number of patients to population (percentage ). We can not blame 100% to government because community also should bear responsibilities.

Equityinvestor


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Teller wrote:@kipling, be responsible on your statement . I know truth is bitter. What im highligting government should accept their mistakes. Thousands of tourists came into country with out proper screening . They didnt have scientific vision on this issue. If they follow the proper standards how Army Major gets into corona. Also they hide the fact . Actual nUmber of patients are higher. Do you know ,we are a high risk country now as number of patients to population (percentage ). We can not blame 100% to government because community also should bear responsibilities.

Agreed. It may be true that the decisions this govt took were taken quickly compared to what would have happened if the previous govt was in power..but still some decisions were flawed and too late.

One is the handala quarantine center which was cancelled due to political reasons.

Kipling


Expert
Expert

I am simply saying that Teller should not oppose GR because he will not sell country to Zaharan followers. I know Tellerwill feel bad when Madrasa Qazi MMA Halal Hijab outlawed. But this is not Islam majority country even though Hisballa who unleashed Sharia University on us believing it is. Lunatic. Teller take him to Abudhabi.

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator

I always oppose 70 years plus dirty politicians but OF course we have a hope with GR but not at all henchmen around him.

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

kasun_gimhana wrote:IOC karayata hithe hatiyata minisunwa gasa kanna ida deela. Game kade salmon tin and paripu thoga thiyan inna minihata bade para dunna onna ape plakayo. munta ganak enawa aniwaryen ekai okun ohoma karanne sakili.

You guys always looking for a bad side. But i'm sure this wasn't any deal. Dhal and salmon are very popular foods also everyone uses them. Don't look at these matters with colour glasses. If they reduced oil prices, only people who has a vehicle will be benefited. Look at the current situation. Do we need to encourage people to travel by reducing oil prices? Also reducing oil prices in such situation isn't the best way to give some relief to people as this isn't the time to travel. So i am so happy to hear that government reduced food prices similarly with oil prices change in world market. Now everyone will be benefited.

Also we can't trust any politician. but GR isn't a politician, also i saw a lot different qualities to trust him. I have faith on him. We need to go for an election and change everything. Hope problems will be solved before april.

Good Luck.

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

roshan1039 wrote:
Teller wrote:Government totally failed in the initial stage. How ever slowly they are into track due to public pressure to government. As a percentage ,patients ratios are very high in sri lanka. Even its going high as a rocket.

https://youtu.be/4WB4NsDX15A
No government was on the right track except few stupid individuals like Lansa.
Only thing is you all were wearing coloured spectacles.
Trust the knoledge, power and dedication of our Medical and military.
We will be winners in fight.
Have faith

Agree (+)

kasun_gimhana

kasun_gimhana
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

KavinduTM wrote:
kasun_gimhana wrote:IOC karayata hithe hatiyata minisunwa gasa kanna ida deela. Game kade salmon tin and paripu thoga thiyan inna minihata bade para dunna onna ape plakayo. munta ganak enawa aniwaryen ekai okun ohoma karanne sakili.

You guys always looking for a bad side. But i'm sure this wasn't any deal. Dhal and salmon are very popular foods also everyone uses them. Don't look at these matters with colour glasses. If they reduced oil prices, only people who has a vehicle will be benefited. Look at the current situation. Do we need to encourage people to travel by reducing oil prices? Also reducing oil prices in such situation isn't the best way to give some relief to people as this isn't the time to travel. So i am so happy to hear that government reduced food prices similarly with oil prices change in world market. Now everyone will be benefited.

Also we can't trust any politician. but GR isn't a politician, also i saw a lot different qualities to trust him. I have faith on him. We need to go for an election and change everything. Hope problems will be solved before april.

Good Luck.
 You are the person who see everything with your with color glasses. " me loke duwana widiyak thiyanawa" this price reduction will create unusual demand.  Actually this price reduction still not happening practically. If this price reflects actually in the market people who have money buy all stock and there will not be anything to by poor people. 
Learn economic first, get the idea about government price control .
  
"Do we need to encourage people to travel by reducing oil prices? Also reducing oil prices in such situation isn't the best way to give some relief to people as this isn't the time to travel." This shows your immaturity.  Fuel Is not only use for traveling purposes and 75% of IOC belongs to INDIA .  when Srilanka has an opportunity to get the total Exchange benefit to Srilanka we give it to india.

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha
Moderator
Moderator

Teller wrote:@kipling, be responsible on your statement . I know truth is bitter. What im highligting government should accept their mistakes. Thousands of tourists came into country with out proper screening . They didnt have scientific vision on this issue. If they follow the proper standards how Army Major gets into corona. Also they hide the fact . Actual nUmber of patients are higher. Do you know ,we are a high risk country now as number of patients to population (percentage ). We can not blame 100% to government because community also should bear responsibilities.
Well said. The head of the anti Corona action should be  a Virologist or Specialist from Medical profession, not a military person.

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator

@sangeetha, i feel im isolated here, so many restrictions now. you take care the forum with moderator rights. The situation is not good now. I can not assure when i may back

43කොරෝනා වලින් බේරීමට සුදුසුම රටවල් 02 අතරට ශ්‍රී ලංකාව නම් කරයි - Page 2 Empty Diversify your Fixed Deposits.... Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:21 pm

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator

Gents, diversify your fixed deposits. As an example , if its in one bank , make it 2 or 3 institutions . Other wise move it to NSB. any thing can happen In current situation . Believe my banking friends may not angry with me. Good luck . This may my last post in this week.

npgslnawa


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Teller wrote:Gents, diversify your fixed deposits. As an example , if its in one bank , make it 2 or 3 institutions . Other wise move it to NSB. any thing can happen In current situation . Believe my banking friends may not angry with me. Good luck . This may my last post in this week.
Why is that bro?

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Teller wrote:Gents, diversify your fixed deposits. As an example , if its in one bank , make it 2 or 3 institutions . Other wise move it to NSB. any thing can happen In current situation . Believe my banking friends may not angry with me. Good luck . This may my last post in this week.

Is it all right in riyadh? what is going on?

roshan1039


Moderator
Moderator

Miss-Sangeetha wrote:
Teller wrote:@kipling, be responsible on your statement . I know truth is bitter. What im highligting government should accept their mistakes. Thousands of tourists came into country with out proper screening . They didnt have scientific vision on this issue. If they follow the proper standards how Army Major gets into corona. Also they hide the fact . Actual nUmber of patients are higher. Do you know ,we are a high risk country now as number of patients to population (percentage ). We can not blame 100% to government because community also should bear responsibilities.
Well said. The head of the anti Corona action should be  a Virologist or Specialist from Medical profession, not a military person.
Only military has the training knowledge and experience to handle these type of situations.
This is not prscribing medicine to a patient .
This is emergency situation where someone need to plan things.
Someone who dont have any knoledge about the military think they are only to fght wars, no they are capable of handling any situation.
Thats why there are hundrads of Doctors engineers etc under Army, Navy and Air Force commander.
There is no one capable than military commanders in dealing such emergencies

Kipling


Expert
Expert

100% agree Roshan. Remember that the UNP was given contract by Diaspora & Zaharan bosom buddies to destroy our Military & Intelligence Service. Hence they take any opening to create doubts in our mind. I hope the GE is held on 25/4 & SLPP secures 151. Then we can close the Hakeem Hisballa Baithudeen Mujibar Hashim book once & for all. The goal was imposition of an Islamic state. See what happened to Indonesia Malaysia & Maldives - all former Buddhist countries.

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

KavinduTM wrote:
Teller wrote:Gents, diversify your fixed deposits. As an example , if its in one bank , make it 2 or 3 institutions . Other wise move it to NSB. any thing can happen In current situation . Believe my banking friends may not angry with me. Good luck . This may my last post in this week.

Is it all right in riyadh? what is going on?
Did WW told you that riyadh in UAE? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

roshan1039


Moderator
Moderator

Kipling wrote:100% agree Roshan. Remember that the UNP was given contract by Diaspora & Zaharan bosom buddies to destroy our Military & Intelligence Service. Hence they take any opening to create doubts in our mind. I hope the GE is held on 25/4 & SLPP secures 151. Then we can close the Hakeem Hisballa Baithudeen Mujibar Hashim book once & for all. The goal was imposition of an Islamic state. See what happened to Indonesia Malaysia & Maldives - all former Buddhist countries.
I am not talking about politics here, dont misinterpret 
I am talking about the current emergency

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

roshan1039 wrote:
Miss-Sangeetha wrote:
Teller wrote:@kipling, be responsible on your statement . I know truth is bitter. What im highligting government should accept their mistakes. Thousands of tourists came into country with out proper screening . They didnt have scientific vision on this issue. If they follow the proper standards how Army Major gets into corona. Also they hide the fact . Actual nUmber of patients are higher. Do you know ,we are a high risk country now as number of patients to population (percentage ). We can not blame 100% to government because community also should bear responsibilities.
Well said. The head of the anti Corona action should be  a Virologist or Specialist from Medical profession, not a military person.
Only military has the training knowledge and experience to handle these type of situations.
This is not prscribing medicine to a patient .
This is emergency situation where someone need to plan things.
Someone who dont have any knoledge about the military think they are only to fght wars, no they are capable of handling any situation.
Thats why there are hundrads of Doctors engineers etc under Army, Navy and Air Force commander.
There is no one capable than military commanders in dealing such emergencies

So true @roshan1039

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Yahapalanaya wrote:
KavinduTM wrote:
Teller wrote:Gents, diversify your fixed deposits. As an example , if its in one bank , make it 2 or 3 institutions . Other wise move it to NSB. any thing can happen In current situation . Believe my banking friends may not angry with me. Good luck . This may my last post in this week.

Is it all right in riyadh? what is going on?
Did WW told you that riyadh in UAE? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

He is in saudi, isn't it? 🤔

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum