FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by thankrishan Today at 1:34 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by Biggy Yesterday at 12:09 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by LAMDA Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:58 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

DIPD/HAYC/HAYL

+147
lakymahesh
desilva
Antonym
KingMaker2020
El Patron
DOCSAGENCY
Harry82
morphy
nigma
M S L DIAS
deli
xhunter
Eranga87
SUSPENS
celtic tiger
Gowri123
Zahara khan
ANTON1234
Love Boy
SL-INVESTOR
Sachira90
mah2903
sricap
Real_Investor
noels
stocknoob
Jana
Trading Jockey
st clair's
Miss-Sangeetha
EquityChamp
Game Changer
Cricketman
hanuma
shan31
Mr. Wayne
abey
dammika.me
Sihas005
stockie
කාලි
wolfie
Chathur
Value Pick
desmond
gummy
GihanG
Promoney
100Bill
Kanishka_2020
EPS
MarketResearch
nish84
Unjuhnuh
Tiger_Wolf
Dilendra23
snipo
Master D
Wickyz
cheetah
madukp
SHL
Kw
wealth123
wallstreetguy
Bakkabwoi
vikiperera
atdeane
sak
ONTHEMONEY
Ran49
DIALeka
KingKong
DamithAsian
Cliff777
RajapaksaDON
Nandun
cselearner
heroxhere
vikey
Rare
sachinthana87
MoneyLover
Invest_Wisely
xpmurali
High-flyer
Zee
pcsisira
Mr. X
drunkencub
SAGA
true facts
Wolf86
Accountant
AmateurTrader001
jaya
Trollhunter
dakzsl
abp1970
dayandacool
thirucumaran
INDY 500
CSEdeSILVA
ADVENTUS
keen
roshan1039
Vishwanarth
VS
thushyr17
Hope123
suku502
IDK
Win Win
Equityinvestor
samaritan
arun.cse
judecroos
kadik
geesura
jayantha245
Kevinmikegrit
Mithooshan
cseguide
tkc
ronstyn53
kottuwa
priyangatks
stockback
blackjesus
Equity Win
Hairoos
CPGOMEZ71
ashfaqzeemath
DKbogols
hiransilva23
Wonderer
MaJa
කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020
ru1ru1
FireandWater
glad
RJ1010
Detective
ResearchMan
subash81
shalika.56
151 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 43]

776DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 32 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:52 pm

stockie

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

judecroos wrote:
Kanishka_2020 wrote:
dammika.me wrote:Subdivision Dates has announced. Check cse.lk  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Rally will starts again.

Yes.  I love you I love you
Subdivision will be based on the shareholding as at end of trading on 10th February 2021
Yes up to now all the shares which has announced subdivisions are the best and potential shares in the CSE. So if you want to invest do not think twice to invest in these counters. GL

You don't have to wait till 10th tomorrow we can see where these counters are heading

777DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 32 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:17 pm

Equityinvestor

Manager - Equity Analytics

stockie wrote:
judecroos wrote:
Kanishka_2020 wrote:
dammika.me wrote:Subdivision Dates has announced. Check cse.lk  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Rally will starts again.

Subdivision will be based on the shareholding as at end of trading on 10th February 2021
Yes up to now all the shares which has announced subdivisions are the best and potential shares in the CSE. So if you want to invest do not think twice to invest in these counters. GL

You don't have to wait till 10th tomorrow we can see where these counters are heading

Are you sure? Expo came up with a great result and see where it ended, thanks to SEC.

778DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 32 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:34 pm

Sihas005

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Equityinvestor wrote:
stockie wrote:
judecroos wrote:
Kanishka_2020 wrote:

Are you sure? Expo came up with a great result and see where it ended, thanks to SEC.

Tomorrow expect Board clearance for DIPD mainly due to foreign buying. Don't ever underestimate the potential of this counter

779DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 32 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:34 pm

Kw

Stock Trader

stockie wrote:
judecroos wrote:
Kanishka_2020 wrote:

"Since investors have only 5 more days to trade these shares before split, from tomorrow onwards we can see a huge upward trend. All the investors like to hold the shares until the split complete to enjoy the total capital gain from these strong company shares. Good luck all..

780DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 32 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:37 pm

abey

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Kw wrote:
stockie wrote:
judecroos wrote:
Kanishka_2020 wrote:

"Since investors have only 5 more days to trade these shares before split, from tomorrow onwards we can see a huge upward trend. All the investors like to hold the shares until the split complete to enjoy the total capital gain from these strong company shares. Good luck all..
 YES DIPD 100+  HAYL 120+ HAYC 200

781DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 32 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:42 am

stockie

stockie
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

arun.cse wrote:
stockie wrote:
subash81 wrote:All three at discounted price today due to credit clearance mainly.

Once the splits dates announced 
HAYC 2000
HAYL 1300
DIPD 1200

Three are value shares and good dividend too.

These prices are totally hyped up they will never reach these values due to selling pressure 

These are the Max price that could be reached before split 

HAYC - 1400 - 1450 
DIPD - 740 - 760 
HAYL - 800 - 830

My simple answer is,,, wait and see.  Very Happy Very Happy
you have to wait until 10th Feb

Do we have to wait till 10th ????  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

782DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 32 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:05 pm

arun.cse

stockie wrote:
arun.cse wrote:
stockie wrote:
subash81 wrote:All three at discounted price today due to credit clearance mainly.

Once the splits dates announced 
HAYC 2000
HAYL 1300
DIPD 1200

Three are value shares and good dividend too.

These prices are totally hyped up they will never reach these values due to selling pressure 

These are the Max price that could be reached before split 

HAYC - 1400 - 1450 
DIPD - 740 - 760 
HAYL - 800 - 830

My simple answer is,,, wait and see.  Very Happy Very Happy
you have to wait until 10th Feb

Do we have to wait till 10th ????  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

you cant see 10th price today. If you need to see 10th price. you have to wait until 10th.

gummy likes this post

783DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 32 Empty DIPD Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:20 pm

Mr. Wayne

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Does not look like board clearing is happening today.

784DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 32 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:35 pm

RJ1010

Mr. Wayne wrote:Does not look like board clearing is happening today.

There won’t be any board clearing for any split stocks. Prices have already appreciated and now at settled levels. Also investors are being educated in many media channels that there is no need for a price rush on split stocks.

785DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 32 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:15 pm

keen

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

What is best option for future long term investment right now,DIPD or haycarb??? Or anything??

786DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 32 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:15 pm

keen

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

What is best option for future long term investment right now,DIPD or haycarb??? Or anything??

judecroos likes this post

787DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 32 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:23 pm

judecroos

keen wrote:What is best option for future long term investment right now,DIPD or haycarb??? Or anything??
Both DIPD/HAYC are good if you can hold. Smile

788DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 32 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:30 pm

keen

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

judecroos wrote:
keen wrote:What is best option for future long term investment right now,DIPD or haycarb??? Or anything??
I mean is it a good buy with current prices??

789DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 32 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:55 pm

Sihas005

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

keen wrote:
judecroos wrote:
I mean is it a good buy with current prices??
Revised predictions for triple GEMs in current market context (b4 the split on 10th Feb)
DIPD-845/-
HAYC-1600
HAYL- 1250

judecroos and Game Changer like this post

790DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 32 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:37 am

madukp

Expert
Expert

Most probably after the splits occurred, shares slowly gain in to below levels
HAYL - 100 + after split
HAYC - 140 + after split

judecroos and Game Changer like this post

791DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 32 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:49 am

kadik

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

For me real gem is HAYC. DIPD may have to reduce their profit margins once the demand less to run the business suring post covid though they increase the capacity.

792DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 32 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:14 am

subash81

kadik wrote:For me real gem is HAYC. DIPD may have to reduce their profit margins once the demand less to run the business suring post covid though they increase the capacity.
Agree with you if I am to select only one out of these three , it’s HAYC , but DIPD and HAYL too will post super profit.

After split within next few months 
HAYC 200
HAYL 130
DIPD 120

kadik and Game Changer like this post

793DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 32 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:06 pm

arun.cse

As my feeling dipp is the best. earnings of dipp will be the highest. we have few more days. let's see. hope near 2 bn quarter profit.

Kw, Sihas005 and Game Changer like this post

794DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 32 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:12 pm

jayantha245

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Also, I saw DIPD topline is growing in the Sep results than the HAYC. Growing top line mean growing the company

795DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 32 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:27 pm

snipo

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Any idea when the results would be out? Anyway, market response to positive results has also waned due to recent disruptions... Sad

796DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 32 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:46 pm

kadik

subash81 wrote:
kadik wrote:For me real gem is HAYC. DIPD may have to reduce their profit margins once the demand less to run the business suring post covid though they increase the capacity.
Agree with you if I am to select only one out of these three , it’s HAYC , but DIPD and HAYL too will post super profit.

After split within next few months 
HAYC 200
HAYL 130
DIPD 120

Yes. I am also holding all three. But recently converted most of HAYL to HAYC considering the future growth

cseguide, judecroos and Game Changer like this post

797DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 32 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:21 pm

cseguide

cseguide
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Both are good, but HAYC is good for holding even for long as 2025. Because world activated carbon demand is improving day by day. Look at the following report.
[url=https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/activated-carbon-market#:~:text=Industry Insights,be a key growth driver]https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/activated-carbon-market#:~:text=Industry%20Insights,be%20a%20key%20growth%20driver[/url]

HAYC supplies 16 % of global demand. Is there any Sri Lankan single company that provides such a big % of world demand? That the capacity of HAYC. The future is even brighter. There is more than 14 RS dividends to be paid.

Dividends DATES and amount of HAYC

HAYC dividend 2019/20
2019/09/30Dividend per share (Rs.)  Voting : 3.00
2020/01/02 Dividend per share (Rs.) Voting : 3.00
2020/03/30Dividend per share (Rs.) Voting : 9.00

HAYC dividend  2020/21
2020 /08/04 Dividend per share (Rs.) Voting : 4.00
2020//09/04 Dividend per share (Rs.) Voting : 5.00

Based ON CURRENT EARNINGS MY PROJECTED DIVIDEND for HAYC FULL YEAR RS 36.00
( Could be high if future quarterly EPS goes  high)

Game Changer likes this post

798DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 32 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:22 pm

shan31

All three shares are good but the best one is Haycarb. demand for products of this company keeps on increasing. On top of it recent launch of Tesla India also will increase the demand for HAYC products when electric cars getting popular. 
MY advice is to accumulate at least few shares of HAYC as a long term investment which will continue to give good dividend and capital appreciation.

Cricketman, judecroos and Bakkabwoi like this post

799DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 32 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:10 am

Stock Trader

Try to be a fundamental trader without thinking hypothetically in this market. Otherwise you will be suicide like HARAKIRI method. I advised for all investors to measure prices according to NAV, EPS, DPS and with fundamental financial analytical reports. Our comments no needs to mislead new investors specially younger s. I am giving this ideas with 20 years experience. Good Luck!!!

abp1970 dislikes this post

800DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 32 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:29 pm

hanuma

KEEP EYE ON THESE 3SHARE.
CAN BOOST ANY TIME BEFORE SPLIT.
ONLY FEW DAYS REMAIN.

abp1970 likes this post

801DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 32 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:55 pm

abp1970

hanuma wrote:KEEP EYE ON THESE 3SHARE.
CAN BOOST ANY TIME BEFORE SPLIT.
ONLY FEW DAYS REMAIN.

HAYC  board would be cleared soon..

802DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 32 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:04 pm

Value Pick

HAYC should touch Rs1500/ before subdivision. After that 175 - 200...
This is a buy share & not a sell share...

judecroos, subash81, Sunimal and Sihas005 like this post

803DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 32 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:16 pm

cseguide

cseguide

Value Pick wrote:HAYC should touch Rs1500/ before subdivision. After that 175 - 200...
spot on. The most fundamentally sound stock in the share market. No, come back here after only one direction until the 10th. Those who bought today would definitely happy on Mondey. I am all the way from last year with this share. My journey will continue for another few years maybe. HAYC never hurt me. Still the good part to be come in the future.

shan31 likes this post

804DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 32 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:21 pm

kadik

Everyone knows the value of HAYC. But still small investers interest on this is very less due to high price. After subdivision their interest on HAYC will increase massively and 250 /even 300 is not far.

Cricketman likes this post

805DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 32 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:04 pm

Cricketman

cseguide wrote:
Value Pick wrote:HAYC should touch Rs1500/ before subdivision. After that 175 - 200...
spot on. The most fundamentally sound stock in the share market. No, come back here after only one direction until the 10th. Those who bought today would definitely happy on Mondey. I am all the way from last year with this share. My journey will continue for another few years maybe. HAYC never hurt me. Still the good part to be come in the future.
Yes, your point is very valid. Subdivision should be applied for this kida shares.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum