FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Today at 9:31 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by bkasun Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:48 pm

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by eradula Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

DIPD/HAYC/HAYL

+147
lakymahesh
desilva
Antonym
KingMaker2020
El Patron
DOCSAGENCY
Harry82
morphy
nigma
M S L DIAS
deli
xhunter
Eranga87
SUSPENS
celtic tiger
Gowri123
Zahara khan
ANTON1234
Love Boy
SL-INVESTOR
Sachira90
mah2903
sricap
Real_Investor
noels
stocknoob
Jana
Trading Jockey
st clair's
Miss-Sangeetha
EquityChamp
Game Changer
Cricketman
hanuma
shan31
Mr. Wayne
abey
dammika.me
Sihas005
stockie
කාලි
wolfie
Chathur
Value Pick
desmond
gummy
GihanG
Promoney
100Bill
Kanishka_2020
EPS
MarketResearch
nish84
Unjuhnuh
Tiger_Wolf
Dilendra23
snipo
Master D
Wickyz
cheetah
madukp
SHL
Kw
wealth123
wallstreetguy
Bakkabwoi
vikiperera
atdeane
sak
ONTHEMONEY
Ran49
DIALeka
KingKong
DamithAsian
Cliff777
RajapaksaDON
Nandun
cselearner
heroxhere
vikey
Rare
sachinthana87
MoneyLover
Invest_Wisely
xpmurali
High-flyer
Zee
pcsisira
Mr. X
drunkencub
SAGA
true facts
Wolf86
Accountant
AmateurTrader001
jaya
Trollhunter
dakzsl
abp1970
dayandacool
thirucumaran
INDY 500
CSEdeSILVA
ADVENTUS
keen
roshan1039
Vishwanarth
VS
thushyr17
Hope123
suku502
IDK
Win Win
Equityinvestor
samaritan
arun.cse
judecroos
kadik
geesura
jayantha245
Kevinmikegrit
Mithooshan
cseguide
tkc
ronstyn53
kottuwa
priyangatks
stockback
blackjesus
Equity Win
Hairoos
CPGOMEZ71
ashfaqzeemath
DKbogols
hiransilva23
Wonderer
MaJa
කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020
ru1ru1
FireandWater
glad
RJ1010
Detective
ResearchMan
subash81
shalika.56
151 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Next

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 43]

801DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 33 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:55 pm

abp1970

Manager - Equity Analytics

hanuma wrote:KEEP EYE ON THESE 3SHARE.
CAN BOOST ANY TIME BEFORE SPLIT.
ONLY FEW DAYS REMAIN.

HAYC  board would be cleared soon..

802DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 33 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:04 pm

Value Pick

HAYC should touch Rs1500/ before subdivision. After that 175 - 200...
This is a buy share & not a sell share...

judecroos, subash81, Sunimal and Sihas005 like this post

803DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 33 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:16 pm

cseguide

Vice President - Equity Analytics

Value Pick wrote:HAYC should touch Rs1500/ before subdivision. After that 175 - 200...
spot on. The most fundamentally sound stock in the share market. No, come back here after only one direction until the 10th. Those who bought today would definitely happy on Mondey. I am all the way from last year with this share. My journey will continue for another few years maybe. HAYC never hurt me. Still the good part to be come in the future.

shan31 likes this post

804DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 33 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:21 pm

kadik

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Everyone knows the value of HAYC. But still small investers interest on this is very less due to high price. After subdivision their interest on HAYC will increase massively and 250 /even 300 is not far.

Cricketman likes this post

805DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 33 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:04 pm

Cricketman

cseguide wrote:
Value Pick wrote:HAYC should touch Rs1500/ before subdivision. After that 175 - 200...
spot on. The most fundamentally sound stock in the share market. No, come back here after only one direction until the 10th. Those who bought today would definitely happy on Mondey. I am all the way from last year with this share. My journey will continue for another few years maybe. HAYC never hurt me. Still the good part to be come in the future.
Yes, your point is very valid. Subdivision should be applied for this kida shares.

806DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 33 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:21 pm

cseguide

cseguide

Just look at the following report HAYC is No 3 position in the world ranking. With future demand and seeing at 1st players revenue, you could see the potential of  HAYC.

[size=32]The Top 5 Global Activated Carbon Companies: Ranked by Revenue[/size]

Activated carbon is a processed form of carbon that can be derived from either wood or coconut shell charcoal. It is an adsorbent that finds its applications in water and air purification industries. Activated carbon's use in water treatment, gold recovery and teeth whitening has seen its demand grow over the years across numerous industry verticals.
Beroe has ranked the top activated carbon suppliers in ascending order of their  revenue.

5.  Shinkwang Chem. Ind. Co., Ltd.

Revenue: $1Mn (2018)
Shinkwang Chem was established in 1985 and operates out of South Korea. The atmospheric activated carbon by Shinkwang Chem. Ind. Co., Ltd.  is used for air purification, organic solvent recovery, anti-gas mask, and other uses. Powdered activated carbon is used as a food additive, for medication, for sugar, and is useful in the maintenance industry. Granular activated carbon by Shinkwang are used for purification processes such as gas purification.

4.      Indo German Carbon Limited

Revenue: $13Mn
Galfar Engineering and Contracting LLC. is the parent company of Indo German Carbon Limited or IGCL that was founded in 1972. Galfar is located in Oman. Galfar employs more than 15,000 people in Oman and India at present. IGCL is located in Kerala, India and has a production capacity of 6000 MTS. IGCL is a coconut shell activated carbon product supplier and provides a range of solutions. The applications of IGCL activated carbon include gas applications, air applications, liquid applications, and water applications.

3.     HayCarb

Revenue: $123.33Mn (2019)
HayCarb was established in 1973 and it is one of the marketing subsidiaries of Hayleys Plc. It has manufacturing locations in Indonesia, Sri Lanka, and Thailand. HayCarb’s marketing subsidiaries include Australia, the USA, and the UK. HayCarb has a market share of more than 15% and its production of activated carbon is more than 50,000 metric tons.
HayCarb manufactures a range of activated carbon types used for energy storage, air treatment, food and beverage, water treatment, and gold recovery. Other uses include chemical processing, medical industry, and the automotive industry. 

2.      Kuraray Europe

Revenue: $1Bn (2019)
Kuraray was founded in June 1926 in Japan. Kuraray Co., Ltd was established in 1965 in Germany while Kuraray Europe was established in 1991 in Germany. Kuraray Europe employs over 10,000 people all over the world out of which 1000 people are employed in Europe. The company has offices in Europe, the Americas, and Asia. 
Kuraray’s activated carbon products can be used in more than 700 applications including metal recovery, wastewater treatment facilities, capacitors and other applications geared towards environmental protection.

1.      Oxbow Coal SARL
Revenue - $3.7Bn
Topping this list is Oxbow Coal with a revenue of $5 billion. Oxbow Corporation was formed by William I Koch in 1983. The company has facilities that are present in more than 45 countries across the globe. Oxbow is known for supplying natural gas, metallurgical coke, sulfur, coal, petroleum coke, and petroleum. 
Oxbow’s products are used in various applications. They are used in steel and aluminum manufacturing processes by companies and they are used in home construction. Other applications of Oxbow products include water filtration system, air filters, power generation, food production, cement, and more. 

https://www.beroeinc.com/blogs/top-5-gloobal-activated-carbon-companies-ranked-by-revenue/

subash81 and Game Changer like this post

807DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 33 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:34 pm

Sihas005

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

3 more days left for investors to decide whether they purchase ONE Acre and become a wealthy person or just limit yourself for 16 Purch land blocks. Myself prefer the former since I know how hard it was for me to bargain for smaller slots than the big lands. Lessons learned from life can be applied to CSE as well.Happy weekend guys.

kadik likes this post

808DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 33 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:03 pm

kadik

Sihas005 wrote:3 more days left for investors to decide whether they purchase ONE Acre and become a wealthy person or just limit yourself for 16 Purch land blocks. Myself prefer the former since I know how hard it was for me to bargain for smaller slots than the big lands. Lessons learned from life can be applied to CSE as well.Happy weekend guys.

If you buy a one acher land , it will cost you 3/3.5 million means around 20k per perch
But if you buy a 10 perch land it will cost min. 65k for you.
Thats what you are telling here.
Since I am holding 10 achers will see what happened after land development and sale..😃😃😃😃

gummy, engineer and chathuDM like this post

809DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 33 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:58 pm

Equityinvestor

Posted by LSE;

DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 33 Img-2010

abp1970 and Game Changer like this post

810DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 33 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:17 am

cheetah

Equityinvestor wrote:Posted by LSE;

After splitting is done , There can be chance to reach 200 Market value, Company future survival is clear, One day this will be like NEST,LION, CTC.

Game Changer likes this post

811DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 33 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:35 pm

RJ1010

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Equityinvestor wrote:Posted by LSE;

The valuations from simplywall.st from where the above screenshot was taken is not very reliable. So look at it with caution using your own analysis.

geesura likes this post

812DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 33 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:14 pm

Game Changer

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Dear Equityinvestor, please share the link of the above screenshot. I think it’s worthwhile to share the same in order to have more confident among the investors in this forum towards HAYC.

813DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 33 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:29 pm

Equityinvestor

Game Changer wrote:Dear Equityinvestor, please share the link of the above screenshot. I think it’s worthwhile to share the same in order to have more confident among the investors in this forum towards HAYC.

This was shared by twitter user LSE on twitter. No link was available.

814DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 33 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:11 pm

RJ1010

Here’s the link for anyone interested. Use this source with some caution.

https://simplywall.st/stocks/lk/materials/cose-hayc.n0000/haycarb-shares

You can check all the listed companies for a lot of information including fair value

815DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 33 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:15 pm

subash81

Last few days to collect these gems at discounted prices 
After split, more liquidity so share prices can go up more.

816DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 33 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:26 pm

AmateurTrader001

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

subash81 wrote:Last few days to collect these gems at discounted prices 
Hi all... I sold my entire DIPD counters last week due to cash need. I am looking at re-entering but, should I now wait for the split? Any risk in entering now as the prices are high?

817DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 33 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:40 pm

Game Changer

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Dear Subash, Could you please give us fair value for these counters after the subdivision.

818DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 33 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:59 pm

Equityinvestor

AmateurTrader001 wrote:
Hi all... I sold my entire DIPD counters last week due to cash need. I am looking at re-entering but, should I now wait for the split? Any risk in entering now as the prices are high?
I think it is better if you can enter on monday, since most probably monday afternoon the quarterly report should come which we all know wud be a good report so thereafter the price will go up. Also since the split will happen on 10th, people will be buying. Just my feeling, upto you.

819DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 33 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:17 pm

nish84

Yes
DIPD 👍

820DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 33 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:06 pm

subash81

Equityinvestor wrote:
AmateurTrader001 wrote:
I think it is better if you can enter on monday, since most probably monday afternoon the quarterly report should come which we all know wud be a good report so thereafter the price will go up. Also since the split will happen on 10th, people will be buying. Just my feeling, upto you.
I too agree with you. Better to buy before the split as after split more liquidity and price can go up quickly.

My estimate after split 
HAYC 200
HAYL 130
DIPD 120

Please do your analysis and buy

Chandana1 and Game Changer like this post

821DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 33 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:18 pm

Equityinvestor

subash81 wrote:
Equityinvestor wrote:
AmateurTrader001 wrote:
I too agree with you. Better to buy before the split as after split more liquidity and price can go up quickly.

My estimate after split 
HAYC 200
HAYL 130
DIPD 120

I also feel your prices will be achievable for hayl and dipd in the short term after split, however i am not sure about hayc. However it has immense potential. Lets see...

subash81 likes this post

822DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 33 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:29 pm

shan31

To me, best share out of these three is HAYC with its unique business with 3rd largest in the world which translate to great earnings every year.
HAYC, may reach 200 after split and 250-300 in medium term.

judecroos and subash81 like this post

823DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 33 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:27 am

nish84

DIPD, HAYC, HAYL 🚀🚀

824DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 33 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:29 am

samaritan

RJ1010 wrote:Here’s the link for anyone interested. Use this source with some caution.

You can check all the listed companies for a lot of information including fair value
True RJ, HAYL's fair value is shown as 7700+. How come??????????

Last edited by samaritan on Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total

825DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 33 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:32 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

826DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 33 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:55 am

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha

EquityChamp wrote:

Seeing you after longtime interval, your contribution is much needed here.

827DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 33 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:16 am

Equityinvestor

samaritan wrote:
RJ1010 wrote:Here’s the link for anyone interested. Use this source with some caution.

True RJ, HAYL's fair value is shown as 7700+. How come??????????

Looks like the calculations on this site is not reliable. I checked for expo and it gave me a very low figure which seems not correct.

828DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 33 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:17 am

Equityinvestor

Equityinvestor wrote:
subash81 wrote:
Equityinvestor wrote:
AmateurTrader001 wrote:

My estimate after split 
HAYC 200
HAYL 130
DIPD 120

I also feel your prices will be achievable for hayl and dipd in the short term after split, however i am not sure about hayc. However it has immense potential. Lets see...

Looks like i may be wrong about hayc 😁😁

829DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 33 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:23 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

Miss-Sangeetha wrote:
EquityChamp wrote:

Yes finding time was the hardest part for me. Anyway will contribute as and when possible. I think this video will be a timely one for everyone. Thanks for remembering me.

samaritan likes this post

830DIPD/HAYC/HAYL - Page 33 Empty Re: DIPD/HAYC/HAYL Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:32 am

samaritan

EquityChamp wrote:
Miss-Sangeetha wrote:
EquityChamp wrote:

Yes finding time was the hardest part for me. Anyway will contribute as and when possible. I think this video will be a timely one for everyone. Thanks for remembering me.
Hi EC, I recall Teller and you who have been pillars of strength to this forum. Your contributions are much looked forward to and hope you continue the good work when time permits. GL

keen likes this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum