FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Banking Sector Analysis
by Value Pick Thu Jul 25, 2024 9:24 pm

» Japanese Gratitude to Sri Lanka (日本の感謝)
by God Father Thu Jul 25, 2024 12:13 am

» Maharaja Foods PLC (MFL) - IPO Analysis
by ChooBoy Mon Jul 22, 2024 12:27 am

» කොළඹ කොටස් වෙළඳපොල විශ්ලේෂණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Fri Jul 19, 2024 11:53 am

» Winds of Change: Sri Lanka's Banking Crisis is Stalling Renewable Energy Ambitions of Local Stalwarts of Wind & Solar Power
by God Father Wed Jul 17, 2024 10:11 pm

» Impact of Elections on Colombo Stock Market Sentiment
by Quibit Tue Jul 09, 2024 9:01 am

» LankaBIZ Unveils AI-Driven On-Demand Financial Research and Analysis Service
by Quibit Thu Jul 04, 2024 12:49 pm

» CDB Non voting
by Nandun Sun Jun 30, 2024 9:45 pm

» The Parsi Power Play: How a Small Community of Iranian Parsis are Controling Sri Lanka's US $ 85 billion Economy & 22 Million Population & Politics driving away FDIs
by MalakaDesmond Sun Jun 30, 2024 10:19 am

» Richard Pieris Group: Mismanaged?
by Walbaba Sat Jun 29, 2024 7:04 pm

» සොෆ්ට්ලොජික් හෝල්ඩිංග්ස් පීඑල්සී: අඳුරු අපේක්ෂාවන් සහිත ඉහළ අවදානම් ආයෝජනයක්
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Jun 25, 2024 5:45 am

» සොෆ්ට්ලොජික් ප්‍රාග්ධනයට වන්දි ගෙවන Share BuyBack නිසා Softlogic ජීවිත රක්‍ෂණය බංකොලොත් වීමේ අවදානමක
by MalakaDesmond Tue Jun 25, 2024 1:49 am

» Softlogic Life insurance face Danger of Bankruptcy due to Share BuyBack that compensate Softlogic Capital
by MalakaDesmond Tue Jun 25, 2024 1:33 am

» Softlogic Holdings PLC: A High-Risk Investment with Bleak Prospects
by MalakaDesmond Tue Jun 25, 2024 12:52 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by SL-INVESTOR Sat Jun 22, 2024 12:48 am

» HSENID BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PLC (HBS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Wed Jun 19, 2024 9:21 pm

» How will proposed Tax Reforms affect Sri Lankans in 2025
by Quibit Wed Jun 19, 2024 9:27 am

» Falsified accounts and financial misrepresentation at Arpico Insurance PLC (AINS)
by ChooBoy Tue Jun 18, 2024 11:31 pm

» Impact of IMF reforms to Sri Lanka Economy
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:36 pm

» Richard Pieris Finance Ltd continue to endanger the Depositors with negative performance
by ddindika Mon Jun 17, 2024 3:17 pm

» Richard Pieris Exports reports 97% decline in Net Profits
by Biggy Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:26 am

» Do your own Stock Market Research using AI Tools
by Quibit Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:50 am

» What will happen tomorrow?
by cheetah Thu Jun 13, 2024 12:07 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st

+31
Harry82
MaJa
Vasyan
Swissinvest
Stock123
PhilT
dul324
Winner123
lion
Sadjith
Kaptivajkss
st clair's
EPS
UKboy
bkasun
Bakkabwoi
Gajaya
soileconomy
celtic tiger
target1
Itzme
Niwa
Vishoo
Mithooshan
samaritan
David VKMS
Chithi
vijay singh
Eranga87
cseguide
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

cseguide

Vice President - Equity Analytics

target1 wrote:jkh,namu,kgal,kota,comb,renu( 5 to1o year multi bagger stocks).
please be kind enough to publish multibagger stocks for short to mid-term only. The accepted period should be a maximum of one year from the published date and there should be some justification what are the possible reasons to consider the particular share as a multibagger.

mah2903 and sajithlk02 like this post

cseguide

Here we goes with my 3rd Multibagger Stock for 2021, that is NAMU :

NAMUNUKULA PLANTATIONS PLC

(NAMU.N0000)

Close Price (Rs) 235.00

EXPECTED price-470.00

Reasons to add this as multibagger stock

1. It is the second largest palm oil producer in Sri Lanka. word palm oil price is sky rocketing with heavy demand due to lower supply from  Malaysia. (34% oil palm)

2. word natural rubber price up. Namu 21% rubber

Last quarter EPS=16

for this financial year It could  produce a minimum 60 EPS.(I will update this once the quarterly report are available)

So just 8 PER it should trade 480 RS.

My actual valuation for this counter is 600 Rs (with future potential ) but I do not hope to give you such optimistic value.

Not a buy sell recommendation. Study your self and invest.

Disclosure: Holding and still collecting with price weakness. Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 2 1f600

https://twitter.com/Cseguidecse

Swissinvest and mah2903 like this post

cseguide

Here we goes with my 4th Multibagger Stock for 2021, that is WATA :

WATAWALA PLANTATIONS PLC

(WATA.N0000)

closing price ; 73.00

EXPECTED price-146

Reasons to add this as multibagger stock

1. It is the largest palm oil producer in Sri Lanka. word palm oil price is sky rocketing with heavy demand due to lower supply from  Malaysia. (WATA 73 % oil palm). Good times can be expected in future.

2. 22% dairy- with increasing powder milk prices more demand for liquid milk. Liquid milk price already increased. Good profit expected in future.

Latest result for September quarter
EPS 3 months: 5.73 ( EPS 6 month- 9.29

2021 expected EPS minimum 20
This year we could expect 10 Rs dividend ( 5+5 )
not a buy sell recommendation. study and decide yourself .

Nandun, mah2903 and sajithlk02 like this post

cseguide

WATA Better than I expected dividend
Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 2 Untitl12
current price also dividend rate =12/ 73*100 = more than 16 % super dividend.

celtic tiger

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

MELS..why
1.92% of DCSL
2.10% of JKH
3.4% of COMB
4.7% of DFCC
5.30%(?) of LMF
6.50% of SPEN
7.50% of BALA
8.4% of SCAP
9.2% of RIL
10. HNB

Gajaya likes this post

soileconomy

soileconomy
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Unlisted  entities 
Continental insurance 
Lanka Bell
Should be added

Gajaya

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Good thread  Very Happy

33Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 2 Empty Re: Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:49 am

Bakkabwoi

Bakkabwoi

celtic tiger wrote:MELS..why
1.92% of DCSL
2.10% of JKH
3.4% of COMB
4.7% of DFCC
5.30%(?) of LMF
6.50% of SPEN
7.50% of BALA
8.4% of SCAP
9.2% of RIL
10. HNB

are u expecting 92% upward movement of dcsl.. please explain why.. i m intrigued!

34Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 2 Empty Re: Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:00 am

target1

Manager - Equity Analytics

Why Kota

Possible Turnaround
Demand for commodities(rubber)with the opening of word economy. 
The situation of high palm, tea and rubber prices in 2022 is a game changer for this multibagger.
The company’s turnover, profit for the next six months is promising.
Under the current circumstances the fairly robust performance of the company this year could augur well for the future 
Strong dollar

Why KVAL

Six-month EPS 8.31
Rubber based company
High dividend yield
Trading price Rs.47
Strong dollar

35Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 2 Empty Re: Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:47 am

target1

Why Gran (10-year mulibagger)
 Removal of control (free market operations)
Clean balance sheet
Demand for animal feed and human food
Main Holder of tafl top balance sheet in the market
Backed by parent company support
Fort city
Tourism growth
Growing Middle class
Top dividend payer
Growth in the Agri food sector

36Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 2 Empty Re: Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:01 pm

bkasun

KOTA will be giving 100% than other counters, I guess.

Should trade with double digit very soon. Expecting super Q results with 1+ EPS..

celtic tiger

Bakkabwoi wrote:
celtic tiger wrote:MELS..why
1.92% of DCSL
2.10% of JKH
3.4% of COMB
4.7% of DFCC
5.30%(?) of LMF
6.50% of SPEN
7.50% of BALA
8.4% of SCAP
9.2% of RIL
10. HNB

are u expecting 92% upward movement of dcsl.. please explain why.. i m intrigued!
It is a possibility. but these are % of holdings that gives dividends and trading opportunities to MELS.

UKboy

UKboy

Its really good to see cseguide still spreads his wisdom to the community so rare nowadays. 
Keep up the good work buddy.
My bet on CFLB. Lets see.

sajithlk02 likes this post

cseguide

cseguide

UKboy wrote:Its really good to see cseguide still spreads his wisdom to the community so rare nowadays. 
Keep up the good work buddy.
My bet on CFLB. Lets see.
Thanks buddy. Nice to see you back after very long time. Keep up your good work brother. Wink

UKboy likes this post

Niwa

TAP will be a promising counter.it’s a holding company. Will give details later. 👍

soileconomy likes this post

cseguide

cseguide

When you post multibagger counters please post your opening price and Target price for future reference please!

Itzme likes this post

Bakkabwoi

Bakkabwoi

i pick Eden.. at current prices expecting around 2.5x times gains within 6months.. with port citiy and barcelo group related activities and pending announcements of hotels in port city.. stay tuned !

43Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 2 Empty Re: Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:44 am

cseguide

cseguide

1. Namunukula (NAMU) plantation

NAMU last quarter EPS is - RS 23

LAST 6 months EPS- 40

So full year we can expect minimum 93 EPS

Forward EPS - 93

Forward PE - 2.8

TP @ PE 5 - 465

TP @ PE 6 - 558

TP@ PE 7-651

Namunukula (NAMU) plantation consist of 34% oil palm and oil palm prices are sky rocketing these days due to low global supply and these elevated prices will not reduce in near terms.

Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 2 Oil_pa11

If  you see the charts you can clearly see  that prices have gone up further after September. Therefore we can expect next quarter EPS would be much higher than this quarter.

In addition to this Namunukula (NAMU) plantation has 21% rubber rubber prices are high and further increase in future due to restriction imposed due to import banned on rubber. It also consist of 7% cinnamon and also prices are good.

Looking at September result I am more bullish on this counter. Therefore I expect In a bullish condition this share could achieve 600 Rs

Restriction of Rubber importation will lead to more demand for rubber and I expect rubber prices to go further high and that too will help to increase profit gains from rubber sector as well . And do not forget Namu belongs to Richard pieris Group which also manage Richard Peris EXports is the biggest Rubber value added product exporter in Sri Lanka.

Last edited by cseguide on Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total

44Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 2 Empty Re: Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:49 am

EPS

EPS
Expert
Expert

My Pick is BFL Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 2 1f603  It looks promising me 100% + return by March 2022.

nigma likes this post

45Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 2 Empty Re: Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:03 am

st clair's

st clair's
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

I would like to pick SEMB N and X opening price 0.8 and 0.4 respectively and the sky is no limit.

46Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 2 Empty Re: Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:08 pm

cseguide

cseguide

I prepared small chart for my satisfaction Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 2 1f600
Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 2 Muliba10

Above all counters I suggested on purely on their fundamental soundness and depend on their future prospectus. Doing so I also gave my attention to their technical behavior as well. No buy sell recommendation and except Ril Still I am holding and collecting (depend on their weakness) other three counters. ASI in bullish condition towards 12000.  Be positive and invest on long term solid counters.

Niwa and Swissinvest like this post

47Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 2 Empty Re: Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:02 am

Kaptivajkss

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Wata

Market Price....100.50

Last Q eps....5.73
Period ended(6 month)....9.29

NAV group...32.94
NAV company...33.10

Stated capital to equity ratio is around 13.. this is after considering all the dividends declared since listed

Interim Div....6

Budget impact...positive...no onetime tax

Dairy sector....improved with foreign participation
Rumour....foreign party is planning to acquire...parent and sub will be listed in JAPAN stock exchange?

Expo

Market Price....229.75

Last Q eps....6.17
Period ended(6 month)....9.38

NAV group...22.15
NAV company...2.55

Stated capital to equity ratio is around 10.5....this is after considering all the dividends declared since listed

Interim Div....1.17

Budget impact.....negative....onetime tax is applicable

Dividend history is very poor compare to WATA.

Should WATA trade at 229.75? If not, why should expo trade at 229.75?

cseguide

cseguide

Lot of positive factors
Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 2 Icon_arrow world palm oil prices sky rocketing (+ WATA + NAMU)
Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 2 Icon_arrow Rubber import banned (+ for NAMU )
Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 2 Icon_arrow Liquid milk prices high. WATA dairy farm produces 6.5 litter of annual milk production which is 3.5 % of Total Sri Lankan milk production.
Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 2 Icon_arrow fertilizer ban relaxed
Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 2 Icon_arrow Rupee depreciation. positive for export of oil palm , tea , rubber and other crops

Therefore we can expect next quarter higher EPS from both WATA and NAMU. Therefor we can expect WATA 200+ and NAMU 700+ before next March 2022.

ADVENTUS likes this post

cseguide

cseguide

Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 2 Untitl14
https://watawalaplantations.lk/japans-sbi-group-invests-2-million-in-watawala-dairy-farm-in-sri-lanka/

Last edited by cseguide on Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Niwa

Cseguide it’s not clear . Something regarding plantation sector?

cseguide

cseguide

Niwa wrote:Cseguide it’s not clear . Something regarding plantation sector?
https://watawalaplantations.lk/japans-sbi-group-invests-2-million-in-watawala-dairy-farm-in-sri-lanka/

Niwa

Wow great news . That’s must be your one of reasons why it was strong even on XD date. Who bought before XD date are winners.👍👍👍

cseguide

cseguide

Today we saw a super run from WATA and NAMU . That is their capacity and very long way to go. Both WATA and NAMU are growth stocks. So do not try to trade with them. Firstly  you have to study them. Then you have to believe them. Then you have to hold them. Then you can get amazing returns from this stocks. When at a time no one tells I told EXPO will be the largest market capitalized company in Sri Lanka. Like wise I like to tell you some prediction about NAMU. That is NAMU will be the first plantation stock which passes 1000 RS golden mark. Do not think that will take years. That is only take months and weeks. So patience is the key. You have to believe these to plantation stock. Sky is the limit. Why I say that , Do not compare oil palm with tea and rubber or other crops. This is refer as Golden crop. Malaysia develop because of this crop. It is such a amazing crop.

soileconomy

soileconomy

BUKI AND CARSONS should also do their  best

55Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 2 Empty Re: Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:05 am

Kaptivajkss

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Was this published in May 2021?
/watawalaplantations.lk/japans-sbi-group-invests-2-million-in-watawala-dairy-farm-in-sri-lanka/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum