FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Banking Sector Analysis
by Value Pick Thu Jul 25, 2024 9:24 pm

» Japanese Gratitude to Sri Lanka (日本の感謝)
by God Father Thu Jul 25, 2024 12:13 am

» Maharaja Foods PLC (MFL) - IPO Analysis
by ChooBoy Mon Jul 22, 2024 12:27 am

» කොළඹ කොටස් වෙළඳපොල විශ්ලේෂණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Fri Jul 19, 2024 11:53 am

» Winds of Change: Sri Lanka's Banking Crisis is Stalling Renewable Energy Ambitions of Local Stalwarts of Wind & Solar Power
by God Father Wed Jul 17, 2024 10:11 pm

» Impact of Elections on Colombo Stock Market Sentiment
by Quibit Tue Jul 09, 2024 9:01 am

» LankaBIZ Unveils AI-Driven On-Demand Financial Research and Analysis Service
by Quibit Thu Jul 04, 2024 12:49 pm

» CDB Non voting
by Nandun Sun Jun 30, 2024 9:45 pm

» The Parsi Power Play: How a Small Community of Iranian Parsis are Controling Sri Lanka's US $ 85 billion Economy & 22 Million Population & Politics driving away FDIs
by MalakaDesmond Sun Jun 30, 2024 10:19 am

» Richard Pieris Group: Mismanaged?
by Walbaba Sat Jun 29, 2024 7:04 pm

» සොෆ්ට්ලොජික් හෝල්ඩිංග්ස් පීඑල්සී: අඳුරු අපේක්ෂාවන් සහිත ඉහළ අවදානම් ආයෝජනයක්
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Jun 25, 2024 5:45 am

» සොෆ්ට්ලොජික් ප්‍රාග්ධනයට වන්දි ගෙවන Share BuyBack නිසා Softlogic ජීවිත රක්‍ෂණය බංකොලොත් වීමේ අවදානමක
by MalakaDesmond Tue Jun 25, 2024 1:49 am

» Softlogic Life insurance face Danger of Bankruptcy due to Share BuyBack that compensate Softlogic Capital
by MalakaDesmond Tue Jun 25, 2024 1:33 am

» Softlogic Holdings PLC: A High-Risk Investment with Bleak Prospects
by MalakaDesmond Tue Jun 25, 2024 12:52 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by SL-INVESTOR Sat Jun 22, 2024 12:48 am

» HSENID BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PLC (HBS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Wed Jun 19, 2024 9:21 pm

» How will proposed Tax Reforms affect Sri Lankans in 2025
by Quibit Wed Jun 19, 2024 9:27 am

» Falsified accounts and financial misrepresentation at Arpico Insurance PLC (AINS)
by ChooBoy Tue Jun 18, 2024 11:31 pm

» Impact of IMF reforms to Sri Lanka Economy
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:36 pm

» Richard Pieris Finance Ltd continue to endanger the Depositors with negative performance
by ddindika Mon Jun 17, 2024 3:17 pm

» Richard Pieris Exports reports 97% decline in Net Profits
by Biggy Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:26 am

» Do your own Stock Market Research using AI Tools
by Quibit Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:50 am

» What will happen tomorrow?
by cheetah Thu Jun 13, 2024 12:07 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st

+31
Harry82
MaJa
Vasyan
Swissinvest
Stock123
PhilT
dul324
Winner123
lion
Sadjith
Kaptivajkss
st clair's
EPS
UKboy
bkasun
Bakkabwoi
Gajaya
soileconomy
celtic tiger
target1
Itzme
Niwa
Vishoo
Mithooshan
samaritan
David VKMS
Chithi
vijay singh
Eranga87
cseguide
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 4 Empty Re: Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:20 am

dul324

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

thanks cseguide

cseguide likes this post

77Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 4 Empty Re: Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:00 pm

cseguide

Vice President - Equity Analytics

cseguide wrote:Today we saw a super run from WATA and NAMU . That is their capacity and very long way to go. Both WATA and NAMU are growth stocks. So do not try to trade with them. Firstly  you have to study them. Then you have to believe them. Then you have to hold them. Then you can get amazing returns from this stocks. When at a time no one tells I told EXPO will be the largest market capitalized company in Sri Lanka. Like wise I like to tell you some prediction about NAMU. That is NAMU will be the first plantation stock which passes 1000 RS golden mark. Do not think that will take years. That is only take months and weeks. So patience is the key. You have to believe these to plantation stock. Sky is the limit. Why I say that , Do not compare oil palm with tea and rubber or other crops. This is refer as Golden crop. Malaysia develop because of this crop. It is such a amazing crop.
Today my another prediction came true. NAMU passed 1000 golden mark. Laughing

Sadjith likes this post

78Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 4 Empty Re: Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:27 pm

PhilT

Manager - Equity Analytics

cseguide wrote:
cseguide wrote:Today we saw a super run from WATA and NAMU . That is their capacity and very long way to go. Both WATA and NAMU are growth stocks. So do not try to trade with them. Firstly  you have to study them. Then you have to believe them. Then you have to hold them. Then you can get amazing returns from this stocks. When at a time no one tells I told EXPO will be the largest market capitalized company in Sri Lanka. Like wise I like to tell you some prediction about NAMU. That is NAMU will be the first plantation stock which passes 1000 RS golden mark. Do not think that will take years. That is only take months and weeks. So patience is the key. You have to believe these to plantation stock. Sky is the limit. Why I say that , Do not compare oil palm with tea and rubber or other crops. This is refer as Golden crop. Malaysia develop because of this crop. It is such a amazing crop.
Cheers Bro.......keep it up.....

lion, cseguide, mah2903 and Sadjith like this post

Stock123

Stock Trader

@cseguide. What is your thoughts about lioc & comb. Thanks & really admire your predictions.
Good luck

cseguide likes this post

Swissinvest

Amazing Guy

cseguide likes this post

cseguide

cseguide

Stock123 wrote:@cseguide. What is your thoughts about lioc & comb. Thanks & really admire your predictions.
Good luck
lIOC better to observe it's growth with new developments. COMB very good growth like most of the banks. But we need banking really to see the prices of banking share to up. I feel still not investors are really ready for that. But at this stage I think time to focus on finance companies. I am more bullish on LFIN and VFIN now. Feel those prices are very attractive with more capital and dividend income in future.

Vasyan

You guys missing the best stock now ..CFI is the best stock after righs announcement .. it will go like AMF don't miss it it will go over 200/= very illiquid

cseguide

cseguide

PhilT wrote:
cseguide wrote:
Cheers Bro.......keep it up.....
Thank you all for the encouragement given for me. with you all we can reap more gains in future.!
Smile Smile

MaJa, mah2903 and PhilT like this post

MaJa

Super work @cseguide
What is your take on today’s announcements.
In my view ,Share is definitely worth at current rates irrespective of a Split or not.

bkasun

Probably Split on the card and it will be happened.

There were splitting history for Richard Peries Group as did split RICH 15:1 in 2010 and same thing will repeat on this occasion too.. 

They will probably do for REXP and NAMU and perhaps for KGAL..

Harry82

Harry82
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

LFIN, Vfin, APLA, COCR, SUN, WATA,VONE

Stock Trader

Namunukula

1st Quarter EPS-LKR-16.03

2nd QuarterEPS-LKR-23.34

Assumed EPS for 2022-78.74

Market PE 13.5

Fair value for NAMUNU- LKR 1062.99

NOT B, S, H, Recommendations for education

88Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 4 Empty Re: Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:13 pm

Swissinvest

cseguide wrote:
cseguide wrote:I prepared small chart for my satisfaction Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 4 1f600
Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 4 Muliba10

Above all counters I suggested on purely on their fundamental soundness and depend on their future prospectus. Doing so I also gave my attention to their technical behavior as well. No buy sell recommendation and except Ril Still I am holding and collecting (depend on their weakness) other three counters. ASI in bullish condition towards 12000.  Be positive and invest on long term solid counters.
Here is the updated version of multibag counters.If you want to get proof of them please read this thread from the beginning and respective other counter threads here.

Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 4 Multib10
For all of these counters their future prospectus have being updated time to time by me in separate threads. No buy sell recommendation and purely done on my in depth research on them. With this

I would like to present my latest two multibag counters here.

1. VFIN- Friday closing price 42.20

2. LFIN- Friday closing price  72.50

https://twitter.com/Cseguidecse
Prophecy Coming true.
Many Thanks for helping me enter early.

Stock123 likes this post

cseguide

cseguide

Swissinvest wrote:
cseguide wrote:
cseguide wrote:I prepared small chart for my satisfaction Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 4 1f600
Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 4 Muliba10

Above all counters I suggested on purely on their fundamental soundness and depend on their future prospectus. Doing so I also gave my attention to their technical behavior as well. No buy sell recommendation and except Ril Still I am holding and collecting (depend on their weakness) other three counters. ASI in bullish condition towards 12000.  Be positive and invest on long term solid counters.
Here is the updated version of multibag counters.If you want to get proof of them please read this thread from the beginning and respective other counter threads here.

Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 4 Multib10
For all of these counters their future prospectus have being updated time to time by me in separate threads. No buy sell recommendation and purely done on my in depth research on them. With this

I would like to present my latest two multibag counters here.

1. VFIN- Friday closing price 42.20

2. LFIN- Friday closing price  72.50

Prophecy Coming true.
Many Thanks for helping me enter early.
My pleasure. Smile 
I think, I can update my table soon. Very Happy Also check PLR and PINS they were not achieved my target yet. No buy sell recommendation.

Promoney

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 4 Scree250

91Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 4 Empty Re: Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:28 am

cseguide

cseguide

palm oil වල ගණන් දැකලා ගොඩක් අය උඩ ගියාට .............

92Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 4 Empty Re: Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:06 pm

lion

@Cseguide, are you still bullish on PLR? what's your expectation on Q3 results? Thanks as always for your valuable insights

cseguide

cseguide

After long time here is cseguide again. because of this post lots of investors got good gains in last year. So I thought of giving new set of shares for this year as multibagger stocks.

I like to start with plantation stocks, since they are dollar earning counters now. There are lot of positives for plantations now.
*Dollar earning export counters.
*rupee depreciation profit doubled or higher
*favorable weather good for crop yield
*high crop yield with fertilizer ban removal
* weeding cost lower  with Glicoset application
* Reporting all time high prices for tea at Colombo tea auction

*some plantations use mechanical harvesters which lower the cost of production

Here is my multibagger counters and there current price.

1. BALA- Balangoda plantation Rs 124.00

2. UDPL- Udupussallawa plantationRs 119.50

3. KVAL- Kalani vely plantation    Rs    121.00

4. TPL -Thalawakale plantation      Rs   109.75

5. NAMU - Namunukula plantation  Rs 454.00

6. ELPL -Elpitiya plantation             Rs 103.75

All above shares are at least Two bagger stocks for me.

cseguide

cseguide

please give your feed backs as replies. Then you can contribute with your ideas or even just a word or two is enough. Very Happy

Dilshan2020

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

LALU  --   aluminium prices continiously dipping, Import ban, 
ACL-- Copper price dipping, export earnings, good EPS continiues
HPL-- Best growth in plantation sector share

HAPU-- still not got the much attention, Gem
HAYL-- Will show the colours soon

ADVENTUS likes this post

96Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 4 Empty Re: Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:06 pm

lion

@Cseguide happy to see you back in action.
I believe, out of the plantation sector shares KVAL is still very much under valued. KVAL may report 50 EPS for 2023. I.e. PE of just 2.4 times. This is definitely a mutibagger. Just PE of 4 will result in 200.

cseguide likes this post

cseguide

cseguide

lion wrote:@Cseguide happy to see you back in action.
I believe, out of the plantation sector shares KVAL is still very much under valued. KVAL may report 50 EPS for 2023. I.e. PE of just 2.4 times. This is definitely a mutibagger. Just PE of 4 will result in 200.
hi @lion
yes, you are correct. Kval is definitely a multi-bagger stock. most of our members have not identified the value of plantation stocks yet. They can't understand by studying their past performance. After this financial year, most plantations will report all-time high prices. so take early positions and gain good profits.

98Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 4 Empty Re: Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:38 am

cseguide

cseguide

Dilshan2020 wrote:LALU  --   aluminium prices continiously dipping, Import ban, 

HAYL is undervalued very much.

Equity Win

cseguide wrote:
Dilshan2020 wrote:LALU  --   aluminium prices continiously dipping, Import ban, 

HAYL is undervalued very much.
 I think BFL is undervalued and EPS -23 for 1st quarter and NAV - 316, Value more than 500

100Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 4 Empty Re: Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:17 pm

target1

Looking for a new mutibagger.  Volume coming to  tea auctions are low. Only high yield, secondary income generators with cash are the ones that can have mutibagger trend. Anyway better to watch and wait. Companies with consistency will end up with mutibagger and others will drop if balance sheet stay at the same level or become weaker.  Good time to study balance sheet, debt and cash. Higher the debt level higher will be interested expenses. So the profit margin will drop. On the other hand companies having  cash will get high interest income. . If we can find one who is going to get best of the following four will be real mutibaggers.

Core income, secondary income, investment income and interest income

101Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 4 Empty Re: Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:25 am

cseguide

cseguide

Bala had a good run following two days, which  UDPL should follow soon.

102Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 4 Empty Re: Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:28 pm

cseguide

cseguide

cseguide wrote:After long time here is cseguide again. because of this post lots of investors got good gains in last year. So I thought of giving new set of shares for this year as multibagger stocks.

I like to start with plantation stocks, since they are dollar earning counters now. There are lot of positives for plantations now.
*Dollar earning export counters.
*rupee depreciation profit doubled or higher
*favorable weather good for crop yield
*high crop yield with fertilizer ban removal
* weeding cost lower  with Glicoset application
* Reporting all time high prices for tea at Colombo tea auction

*some plantations use mechanical harvesters which lower the cost of production

Here is my multibagger counters and there current price.

1. BALA- Balangoda plantation Rs 124.00

2. UDPL- Udupussallawa plantationRs 119.50

3. KVAL- Kalani vely plantation    Rs    121.00

4. TPL -Thalawakale plantation      Rs   109.75

5. NAMU - Namunukula plantation  Rs 454.00

6. ELPL -Elpitiya plantation             Rs 103.75

All above shares are at least Two bagger stocks for me.
Today Bala and Udpl had a good collection. Both are growth stocks. Today last movement Bala had good run and closed 139 and Udpl 126.25. Tomorrow we can expect further run from both.

Cma likes this post

103Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 4 Empty Re: Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:25 pm

cseguide

cseguide

Unexpectedly today  bala announced a right issue. with the announcement Bala price reduced. sort term bala price may weaken further. right issue purpose is to settle the loans. so it is good for long term. But with !: 1 right issue dilute the EPS since share capital become doubled. I think good to collect after the right issue.

104Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 4 Empty Re: Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:22 pm

cseguide

cseguide

After long time I thought of giving my latest multibagger stock for 2023. It is connected with current economic situation and connected with economic cycle as well. Let me give some time you to suggest it and then give it with details.

105Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 4 Empty Re: Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:04 am

cseguide

cseguide

multibagger stock CALT -current price 57.50
among 3 PD stocks listed in CSE highest EPS share is CALT. and CALT has lowest number of shares. Due to lowering of interest rates CALT will produce extra ordinary gains during next few quarters. The latest news we got yesterday is as   Sri Lanka’s consumer price inflation fell to 6.3 percent in 12-months to July 2023, with food prices deflating 1.4 percent over the year, data from the state statistics office showed.The widely watched Colombo Consumer Price Index fell 1.1 percent over the month of July.Sri Lanka’s central bank has generated only 0.47 percent inflation in since September 2022, when deflationary open market operations began to show up in the balance of payments as a surplus.

by reducing inflation will lead to reduce the interest rate further and which will increase the profitability of PD stocks including CALT.

This is not a buy sell recommendation.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum