FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTS

Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 3 Vote_lcap16%Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 16% [ 43 ]
Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 3 Vote_lcap21%Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 21% [ 57 ]
Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 3 Vote_lcap30%Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 30% [ 83 ]
Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 3 Vote_lcap34%Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 34% [ 93 ]

Total Votes : 276

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by sojsilva Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:07 am

» Sri Lanka bond yields extend fall on DDR comments
by K.R Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:32 pm

» What will happen tomorrow?
by K.R Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:56 am

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by ErangaDS Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:34 pm

» KZOO.N SHAW WALLACE INVESTMENTS PLC TP 10/
by cheetah Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:16 am

» SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000)
by ErangaDS Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:53 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM (SLTL.N0000) - Reawakening the Giant
by Equity Win Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:10 pm

» EXTERMINATORS PLC (EXT.N0000)
by ErangaDS Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:35 am

» Focus on Government controlled entities
by K.R Sun Nov 20, 2022 10:45 am

» Singapore based Kreate Design to invest USD 1 Billion to Colombo Lotus Tower
by K.R Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:40 pm

» China working with other lenders on ‘easing’ Sri Lanka debt
by K.R Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:31 pm

» Billionaire owned listed companies faces insolvency issues in Sri Lanka
by God Father Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:11 am

» Wahts going on with Expo
by sanjayaK Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:23 pm

» REGULATORS - DUTY OF CARE
by God Father Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:47 pm

» CIC going to next level
by suku502 Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:51 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by K.R Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:03 pm

» LANKA HOSPITAL + SRI LANKA TELECOM + HOUSING DEVELOPMENT COOPERATION
by nish84 Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:29 pm

» SEYLAN DEVELOPMENTS PLC (CSD.N0000)
by Thushara Ayya Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:16 am

» Budget Analysis 2023 - KPMG Sri Lanka
by CHRONICLE™ Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:17 am

» HAPUGASTENNE PLANTATIONS PLC (HAPU.N0000)
by Dilshan2020 Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:39 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st

Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st

+30
Harry82
MaJa
Vasyan
Swissinvest
Stock123
PhilT
dul324
Winner123
lion
Sadjith
Kaptivajkss
st clair's
EPS
UKboy
bkasun
Bakkabwoi
Gajaya
soileconomy
celtic tiger
target1
Itzme
Niwa
Vishoo
Mithooshan
samaritan
David VKMS
Chithi
vijay singh
Eranga87
cseguide
34 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

cseguide


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Niwa wrote:Cseguide it’s not clear . Something regarding plantation sector?
https://watawalaplantations.lk/japans-sbi-group-invests-2-million-in-watawala-dairy-farm-in-sri-lanka/

Niwa


Moderator
Moderator

Wow great news . That’s must be your one of reasons why it was strong even on XD date. Who bought before XD date are winners.👍👍👍

cseguide


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Today we saw a super run from WATA and NAMU . That is their capacity and very long way to go. Both WATA and NAMU are growth stocks. So do not try to trade with them. Firstly  you have to study them. Then you have to believe them. Then you have to hold them. Then you can get amazing returns from this stocks. When at a time no one tells I told EXPO will be the largest market capitalized company in Sri Lanka. Like wise I like to tell you some prediction about NAMU. That is NAMU will be the first plantation stock which passes 1000 RS golden mark. Do not think that will take years. That is only take months and weeks. So patience is the key. You have to believe these to plantation stock. Sky is the limit. Why I say that , Do not compare oil palm with tea and rubber or other crops. This is refer as Golden crop. Malaysia develop because of this crop. It is such a amazing crop.

soileconomy


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

BUKI AND CARSONS should also do their  best

55Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 3 Empty Re: Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:05 am

Kaptivajkss


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Was this published in May 2021?
/watawalaplantations.lk/japans-sbi-group-invests-2-million-in-watawala-dairy-farm-in-sri-lanka/

56Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 3 Empty Re: Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:35 am

Kaptivajkss


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Excerpt from wata ceo.....

The ban on chemical/inorganic fertilizer in April 2021 is expected to negatively impact the palm oil segment, however, the Company is exploring alternative fertilizer to maintain healthy growth and yields.

This was found in sep financial statement.....the ban came in April 2021....the sep result was outstanding(July-sep)...Now the results are pending for sep-dec 2021....now the ceo says it will negatively impact the palm oil segment

What to understand from the ceo’s Message

57Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 3 Empty Re: Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:13 pm

bkasun


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Result will be mind blowing.. Basketball Definitely it will give 8+ EPS for 3rd Q.

Palm oil is golden a crop and dont keep any hesitation about the demand of palm oil..

58Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 3 Empty Re: Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:14 pm

Niwa


Moderator
Moderator

Good close run between ELPL and WATA. 👍

cseguide

cseguide
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Kaptivajkss wrote:Excerpt from wata ceo.....

The ban on chemical/inorganic fertilizer in April 2021 is expected to negatively impact the palm oil segment, however, the Company is exploring alternative fertilizer to maintain healthy growth and yields.

This was found in sep financial statement.....the ban came in April 2021....the sep result was outstanding(July-sep)...Now the  results are pending for sep-dec 2021....now the ceo says it will negatively impact the palm oil segment

What to understand from the ceo’s Message

oil palm is a perennial crop. So fertilizer shortage in small period do not have immediate effect like annual corps( rice, vegetable) since now fertilizer issue was resolved there will not be any considerable effect for oil palm. But due to continuous rainfall in this year we could anticipate better yield in this year.

Niwa and mah2903 like this post

cseguide

cseguide
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

PLR (PRIME LANDS RESIDENCIES PLC) another TWO bagger stock for me.

Today price Rs. 12.50







No buy sell recommendation





https://twitter.com/Cseguidecse

Swissinvest likes this post

bkasun


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

No doubt.. PLR will be great Investment @ current price..

See my  post related to the same..

https://www.srilankachronicle.com/t61171-prime-land-residency-plr?highlight=prime

cseguide likes this post

cseguide

cseguide
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

cseguide wrote:I prepared small chart for my satisfaction Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 3 1f600
Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 3 Muliba10

Above all counters I suggested on purely on their fundamental soundness and depend on their future prospectus. Doing so I also gave my attention to their technical behavior as well. No buy sell recommendation and except Ril Still I am holding and collecting (depend on their weakness) other three counters. ASI in bullish condition towards 12000.  Be positive and invest on long term solid counters.
Here is the updated version of multibag counters.If you want to get proof of them please read this thread from the beginning and respective other counter threads here.

Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 3 Multib10
For all of these counters their future prospectus have being updated time to time by me in separate threads. No buy sell recommendation and purely done on my in depth research on them. With this


I would like to present my latest two multibag counters here.


1. VFIN- Friday closing price 42.20

2. LFIN- Friday closing price  72.50



https://twitter.com/Cseguidecse

Swissinvest and Sadjith like this post

Bakkabwoi

Bakkabwoi
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

i have a quite unorthodox counter.. PMB.. anyone ?

Eranga87


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

COCR, GLAS alien

Sadjith


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

@cseguide
What will be more profitable? VFIN or LFIN ? please give your valuable opinion.

lion


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

TKYO.X and NTB

lion


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

CSEGUIDE, can I have your views on TKYO X and NTB

68Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 3 Empty Re: Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:10 pm

Winner123


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

cseguide wrote:
cseguide wrote:I prepared small chart for my satisfaction Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 3 1f600
Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 3 Muliba10

Above all counters I suggested on purely on their fundamental soundness and depend on their future prospectus. Doing so I also gave my attention to their technical behavior as well. No buy sell recommendation and except Ril Still I am holding and collecting (depend on their weakness) other three counters. ASI in bullish condition towards 12000.  Be positive and invest on long term solid counters.
Here is the updated version of multibag counters.If you want to get proof of them please read this thread from the beginning and respective other counter threads here.

Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 3 Multib10
For all of these counters their future prospectus have being updated time to time by me in separate threads. No buy sell recommendation and purely done on my in depth research on them. With this


I would like to present my latest two multibag counters here.


1. VFIN- Friday closing price 42.20

2. LFIN- Friday closing price  72.50



https://twitter.com/Cseguidecse



ADD TILE MOTHER VONE TOO....

cseguide

cseguide
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Sadjith wrote:@cseguide
What will be more profitable? VFIN or LFIN ? please give your valuable opinion.
Both are good. VFIN has further room to grow. LFIN good dividend with capital gain.

Sadjith likes this post

lion


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Looks like NAMU will cross 1000 within this week, what a ride...

mah2903 and Sadjith like this post

cseguide

cseguide
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

lion wrote:CSEGUIDE, can I have your views on TKYO X and NTB
NTB has a very healthy growth. But overall banking sector run is needed to appreciate the shares of banks.

lion likes this post

lion


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Thans CSEguide

Sadjith


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

@cseguide
Thanks a lot🔥🙏

74Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 3 Empty Re: Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:51 am

dul324


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

cseguide many thanks to you,I bought NAMU after seen your recommendation.
kindly advice on the exit price.

75Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 3 Empty Re: Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:16 am

cseguide

cseguide
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

dul324 wrote:cseguide many thanks to you,I bought NAMU after seen your recommendation.
kindly advice on the exit price.
Thanks dula324. If you have enough profit better you decide your exit point. Very Happy

76Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 3 Empty Re: Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:20 am

dul324


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

thanks cseguide

cseguide likes this post

77Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 3 Empty Re: Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:00 pm

cseguide

cseguide
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

cseguide wrote:Today we saw a super run from WATA and NAMU . That is their capacity and very long way to go. Both WATA and NAMU are growth stocks. So do not try to trade with them. Firstly  you have to study them. Then you have to believe them. Then you have to hold them. Then you can get amazing returns from this stocks. When at a time no one tells I told EXPO will be the largest market capitalized company in Sri Lanka. Like wise I like to tell you some prediction about NAMU. That is NAMU will be the first plantation stock which passes 1000 RS golden mark. Do not think that will take years. That is only take months and weeks. So patience is the key. You have to believe these to plantation stock. Sky is the limit. Why I say that , Do not compare oil palm with tea and rubber or other crops. This is refer as Golden crop. Malaysia develop because of this crop. It is such a amazing crop.
Today my another prediction came true. NAMU passed 1000 golden mark. Laughing

Sadjith likes this post

78Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st  - Page 3 Empty Re: Multibagger Stocks by 2022 March 31st Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:27 pm

PhilT

PhilT
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

cseguide wrote:
cseguide wrote:Today we saw a super run from WATA and NAMU . That is their capacity and very long way to go. Both WATA and NAMU are growth stocks. So do not try to trade with them. Firstly  you have to study them. Then you have to believe them. Then you have to hold them. Then you can get amazing returns from this stocks. When at a time no one tells I told EXPO will be the largest market capitalized company in Sri Lanka. Like wise I like to tell you some prediction about NAMU. That is NAMU will be the first plantation stock which passes 1000 RS golden mark. Do not think that will take years. That is only take months and weeks. So patience is the key. You have to believe these to plantation stock. Sky is the limit. Why I say that , Do not compare oil palm with tea and rubber or other crops. This is refer as Golden crop. Malaysia develop because of this crop. It is such a amazing crop.
Today my another prediction came true. NAMU passed 1000 golden mark. Laughing
Cheers Bro.......keep it up.....

lion, cseguide, mah2903 and Sadjith like this post

Stock123


Stock Trader

@cseguide. What is your thoughts about lioc & comb. Thanks & really admire your predictions.
Good luck

cseguide likes this post

Swissinvest


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Amazing Guy

cseguide likes this post

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum