FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» In STOCK MARKET despite all odds, there is always hope. Never ever give in nor give up.
by atuts Yesterday at 2:14 pm

» The war in Ukraine is no longer shocking the wheat market
by ResearchMan Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:10 pm

» India raises import tax on gold to support rupee and amid trade deficit
by ResearchMan Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:09 pm

» When will supply chain disruptions ease?
by ResearchMan Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:57 am

» KHL Massive forex gains close to 6 billions
by rajini Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:54 pm

» Tourism in Sri Lanka: One step forward, two steps back
by rajini Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:21 pm

» Expolanka to continue its winning streak
by samaritan Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:12 pm

» Govt gets its priorities wrong
by samaritan Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:25 am

» Ambassador assures U.S. support to Sri Lanka to find solutions to economic issues
by samaritan Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:16 am

» IMF-Sri Lanka bailout talks end without a deal
by ChooBoy Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:16 am

» Sri Lanka Breaks Into Hyperinflation Zone Amid Dollar Crunch
by CHRONICLE™ Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:11 am

» Sri Lanka needs to do more on debt restructuring before a bailout package is finalised, says IMF
by CHRONICLE™ Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:06 am

» Global COVID cases rise as BA.4 and BA.5 expand
by samaritan Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:04 am

» POSITIVES & TARGETS BY IMTIAZ BUHARDEEN
by Gowri123 Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:38 pm

» We’re seeing a shift toward international and value stocks, says Schwab’s Kleintop
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:40 am

» Wall Street stumbles as consumer pessimism stokes growth fears
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:34 am

» Free Market Capitalism vs. Crony Capitalism
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:30 am

» Sri Lankan corporations reap large profits as workers and rural toilers face poverty and starvation
by CHRONICLE™ Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:37 pm

» අද රාත්‍රියෙන් පසු, යක්ෂයාගේ හෝරාව ඇරඹේ!
by God Father Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:13 pm

» Derana 360 with Minister Dhammika Perera
by samaritan Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:07 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » CLC - worth the Investment

CLC - worth the Investment

+26
Winner123
cseguide
samaritan
jaya
The_Sage
Captain
Beyondsenses
Equity Win
Niwa
Bakkabwoi
madukp
Elite_SGX
Shivanthini
Swissinvest
Noah
Jay-Jay
Investnow
kanishkaecomm
Kaptivajkss
PhilT
Rational Investor
Sunimal
blindhog
D.G.Dayaratne
Surajmp
ForeigNer
30 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51CLC - worth the Investment - Page 3 Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:43 pm

cseguide


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

CLC and LOFC RSI very low. They should bounce back from tomorrow

Riz123 likes this post

52CLC - worth the Investment - Page 3 Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:02 pm

Niwa


Moderator
Moderator

Every ones hope😊

53CLC - worth the Investment - Page 3 Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:44 pm

Winner123


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

What happened to clc today? Any one knows?

54CLC - worth the Investment - Page 3 Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:53 pm

Equity Win


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

BIL stake of CLC is over ?

55CLC - worth the Investment - Page 3 Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:04 pm

Winner123


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

No one knows

56CLC - worth the Investment - Page 3 Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:18 pm

Captain


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

only yesterday & today around 34 MN to 35 MN shares were traded, SEC or officials should see this when public qty only 28Mn at the Market.

1. it is can not believe that LOLC or BIL dispose their qty since Road Map is being progress... and LOLC G INS. IPO amidst & up coming IPO on LOCH & so far no any disclosure on that if so.

2. if not some big payers are playing massive game with this share for garbing innocent retailers shares bought at higher price levels by making panic them knowing that journey of CLC.N and SEC Must review on those transaction weather this is with connected party or not.

Remember once collections are over, clearance of order books for 2 to 3 Mn shares are possible, since most of the quantities are  with the connected parties already, therefore don't sell further without knowing a proper reason. at early stages CLC went 14 & then came back to the 6 & at second stage it went to the 40 & came back to the below 19, now third stages it came back to 87 to 40 now,,,,,,,,

Then what else could happen next, with upcoming IPO of LOLC Gen Ins. & LOCH and if CLC going down further what happen to LOLC image within investors, is LOLC Company or gambling House (Booky).

Chithi likes this post

57CLC - worth the Investment - Page 3 Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:51 pm

Surajmp


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

What happend clc?

58CLC - worth the Investment - Page 3 Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:48 pm

madukp


Expert
Expert

Surajmp wrote:What happend clc?

unexpected happens. But as an investor in CLC, I'm not panicking about the situation. Rather collected at the bottom as it s falling. Clearly IN is dumping his stake to retailers to increase public holding. It seems to be some parties involved with this activity and they collected the majority of the shares at a very low level.


Now it is good to question what is CLC next step? achieving 5% public floating or 10B floating market capitalization

Today we didn't observe that mass selling is over. If that is the case, to achieve the 10b target, CLC gradually will increase to 70-80 levels. Otherwise, IN will keep on dumping the shares till his goal is achieved.

I'm collecting small portions since 60's and my average is somewhere around 40. I will hold and collect. But not recommending anything. Think clearly, if you see another side, please feel free to mention it.

59CLC - worth the Investment - Page 3 Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:06 pm

Surajmp


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

madukp wrote:
Surajmp wrote:What happend clc?

unexpected happens. But as an investor in CLC, I'm not panicking about the situation. Rather collected at the bottom as it s falling. Clearly IN is dumping his stake to retailers to increase public holding. It seems to be some parties involved with this activity and they collected the majority of the shares at a very low level.


Now it is good to question what is CLC next step? achieving 5% public floating or 10B floating market capitalization

Today we didn't observe that mass selling is over.  If that is the case, to achieve the 10b target, CLC gradually will increase to 70-80 levels. Otherwise, IN will keep on dumping the shares till his goal is achieved.

I'm collecting small portions since 60's and my average is somewhere around 40. I will hold and collect. But not recommending anything. Think clearly, if you see another side, please feel free to mention it.

I think it will touch previous level soon my average 50 so we dont panic we cam take good cacapital gain

madukp likes this post

60CLC - worth the Investment - Page 3 Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:40 pm

Winner123


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

madukp wrote:
Surajmp wrote:What happend clc?

unexpected happens. But as an investor in CLC, I'm not panicking about the situation. Rather collected at the bottom as it s falling. Clearly IN is dumping his stake to retailers to increase public holding. It seems to be some parties involved with this activity and they collected the majority of the shares at a very low level.


Now it is good to question what is CLC next step? achieving 5% public floating or 10B floating market capitalization

Today we didn't observe that mass selling is over.  If that is the case, to achieve the 10b target, CLC gradually will increase to 70-80 levels. Otherwise, IN will keep on dumping the shares till his goal is achieved.

I'm collecting small portions since 60's and my average is somewhere around 40. I will hold and collect. But not recommending anything. Think clearly, if you see another side, please feel free to mention it.



To achieve 5% out of 6377mn shares is huge quantity. Till now around 100mn shares released.
So thats impossible in my view.

61CLC - worth the Investment - Page 3 Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:50 pm

madukp


Expert
Expert

Winner123 wrote:
madukp wrote:
Surajmp wrote:What happend clc?

unexpected happens. But as an investor in CLC, I'm not panicking about the situation. Rather collected at the bottom as it s falling. Clearly IN is dumping his stake to retailers to increase public holding. It seems to be some parties involved with this activity and they collected the majority of the shares at a very low level.


Now it is good to question what is CLC next step? achieving 5% public floating or 10B floating market capitalization

Today we didn't observe that mass selling is over.  If that is the case, to achieve the 10b target, CLC gradually will increase to 70-80 levels. Otherwise, IN will keep on dumping the shares till his goal is achieved.

I'm collecting small portions since 60's and my average is somewhere around 40. I will hold and collect. But not recommending anything. Think clearly, if you see another side, please feel free to mention it.



To achieve 5% out of 6377mn shares is huge quantity. Till now around 100mn shares released.
So that's impossible in my view.

Exactly, that is the tricky part here. We observed easy adaptation of 80M shares y'day around 32. This might be pre-arranged transaction. Same way IN has the potential to do a few similar transactions. Maximum 3 of such transactions will suffice to meet the 5% target. But the downside of such a case is the share will go down. Maybe not "rock bottoms". Maybe somewhere around 25, so it's not a big effect on the first party as well. Once it is settled CLC will start its own journey. This time retailers will take out a profit in every step, so we might not see 25% upward rallies. But at least still, it will go beyond 60 for sure.


If that is not the case, CLC will definitely hit 70+ around January 2022 and meet the 10B target. This is not a recommendation, just my point of view.

62CLC - worth the Investment - Page 3 Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:44 pm

Winner123


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

madukp wrote:
Winner123 wrote:
madukp wrote:
Surajmp wrote:What happend clc?

unexpected happens. But as an investor in CLC, I'm not panicking about the situation. Rather collected at the bottom as it s falling. Clearly IN is dumping his stake to retailers to increase public holding. It seems to be some parties involved with this activity and they collected the majority of the shares at a very low level.


Now it is good to question what is CLC next step? achieving 5% public floating or 10B floating market capitalization

Today we didn't observe that mass selling is over.  If that is the case, to achieve the 10b target, CLC gradually will increase to 70-80 levels. Otherwise, IN will keep on dumping the shares till his goal is achieved.

I'm collecting small portions since 60's and my average is somewhere around 40. I will hold and collect. But not recommending anything. Think clearly, if you see another side, please feel free to mention it.



To achieve 5% out of 6377mn shares is huge quantity. Till now around 100mn shares released.
So that's impossible in my view.

Exactly, that is the tricky part here. We observed easy adaptation of 80M shares y'day around 32. This might be pre-arranged transaction. Same way IN has the potential to do a few similar transactions. Maximum 3 of such transactions will suffice to meet the 5% target. But the downside of such a case is the share will go down. Maybe not "rock bottoms". Maybe somewhere around 25, so it's not a big effect on the first party as well. Once it is settled CLC will start its own journey. This time retailers will take out a profit in every step, so we might not see 25% upward rallies. But at least still, it will go beyond 60 for sure.


If that is not the case, CLC will definitely hit 70+ around January 2022 and meet the 10B target. This is not a recommendation, just my point of view.


No one knows what his intentions are. All believed that it was bil lot which released to the market. But it is loch as well. Anyway it is very unethical,  still no formal disclosure as well. If they wanted to meet 10bn they would have easily done by now. I feel they might dump more quantity to meet 5%.

63CLC - worth the Investment - Page 3 Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:55 pm

hammurabi

hammurabi
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Only 28.8 Mn shares are floating in the market. Yesterday over 80 Mn shares traded. Its time to activate NO SELL STRATEGY. CLC may go beyond 100 within 2 weeks.

Riz123, stockchaser and Surajmp like this post

64CLC - worth the Investment - Page 3 Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:06 am

stockchaser


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

hammurabi wrote:Only 28.8 Mn shares are floating in the market. Yesterday over 80 Mn shares traded. Its time to activate NO SELL STRATEGY. CLC may go beyond 100 within 2 weeks.
Thanx bro that's very consolidation

Riz123 likes this post

65CLC - worth the Investment - Page 3 Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:52 am

Surajmp


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

hammurabi wrote:Only 28.8 Mn shares are floating in the market. Yesterday over 80 Mn shares traded. Its time to activate NO SELL STRATEGY. CLC may go beyond 100 within 2 weeks.
I think now free flot shares increased due to bil sell their holding quantity.correct if i wrong

66CLC - worth the Investment - Page 3 Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:12 am

Winner123


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

hammurabi wrote:Only 28.8 Mn shares are floating in the market. Yesterday over 80 Mn shares traded. Its time to activate NO SELL STRATEGY. CLC may go beyond 100 within 2 weeks.


Unrealistic targets. How come 80mn shares when bil and public shares equals to 68mn?

67CLC - worth the Investment - Page 3 Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:15 pm

Surajmp


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Seem to be clc selling is over now

68CLC - worth the Investment - Page 3 Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:29 pm

Winner123


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Surajmp wrote:Seem to be clc selling is over now


Who knows buddy

69CLC - worth the Investment - Page 3 Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:56 pm

Rational Investor

Rational Investor
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Guys, does anybody have the recent shareholder list of CLC ? 

70CLC - worth the Investment - Page 3 Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:59 pm

PhilT

PhilT
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Rational Investor wrote:Guys, does anybody have the recent shareholder list of CLC ? 
I am not sure this has been recently updated.
CLC - worth the Investment - Page 3 Untitl11

71CLC - worth the Investment - Page 3 Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:32 pm

Beyondsenses

Beyondsenses
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

කෝ අප්පා මේ CLC post එකේ හිටපු නංගිලා ටික Very Happy ? විදේශිකයවත් දැක්කේ නැහැ කාලෙකින්

72CLC - worth the Investment - Page 3 Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:15 pm

madukp


Expert
Expert

PhilT wrote:
Rational Investor wrote:Guys, does anybody have the recent shareholder list of CLC ? 
I am not sure this has been recently updated.
CLC - worth the Investment - Page 3 Untitl11
This did not included recent share holder changes

73CLC - worth the Investment - Page 3 Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:40 pm

hammurabi

hammurabi
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Winner123 wrote:
hammurabi wrote:Only 28.8 Mn shares are floating in the market. Yesterday over 80 Mn shares traded. Its time to activate NO SELL STRATEGY. CLC may go beyond 100 within 2 weeks.


Unrealistic targets. How come 80mn shares when bil and public shares equals to 68mn?

Very Unrealistic if the public float is high. BIL isn't considered public at CLC. On 7th I'm sure It has to be BIL or LOLC who dumped nearly 80 Mn shares. But the whole quantity was absorbed by similar interests. Who will buy more than 2 Bn worth of shares without any controlling interest?

74CLC - worth the Investment - Page 3 Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:51 pm

Winner123


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

hammurabi wrote:
Winner123 wrote:
hammurabi wrote:Only 28.8 Mn shares are floating in the market. Yesterday over 80 Mn shares traded. Its time to activate NO SELL STRATEGY. CLC may go beyond 100 within 2 weeks.


Unrealistic targets. How come 80mn shares when bil and public shares equals to 68mn?

Very Unrealistic if the public float is high. BIL isn't considered public at CLC. On 7th I'm sure It has to be BIL or LOLC who dumped nearly 80 Mn shares. But the whole quantity was absorbed by similar interests. Who will buy more than 2 Bn worth of shares without any controlling interest?

Ah yes that make sense. Yes bil isnt public. What i said is that it should be loch who disposed may be together with bil. If public abosorbed hard to take back towards 100 levels. What you point here is also definetely make sense. But what if they dispose another 150mn shares at a lower price how that will effect as well.

75CLC - worth the Investment - Page 3 Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:58 pm

hammurabi

hammurabi
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

If anyone who wish to sell CLC they would have sold above 40. It is not wise to sell now after 80 Mn shares being transferred above 30. Since many of you must have lost above 50%, you have nothing else to lose. It is better to hold and sooner things may turnaround.

76CLC - worth the Investment - Page 3 Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:03 pm

hammurabi

hammurabi
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Winner123 wrote:
hammurabi wrote:
Winner123 wrote:
hammurabi wrote:Only 28.8 Mn shares are floating in the market. Yesterday over 80 Mn shares traded. Its time to activate NO SELL STRATEGY. CLC may go beyond 100 within 2 weeks.


Unrealistic targets. How come 80mn shares when bil and public shares equals to 68mn?

Very Unrealistic if the public float is high. BIL isn't considered public at CLC. On 7th I'm sure It has to be BIL or LOLC who dumped nearly 80 Mn shares. But the whole quantity was absorbed by similar interests. Who will buy more than 2 Bn worth of shares without any controlling interest?

Ah yes that make sense. Yes bil isnt public. What i said is that it should be loch who disposed may be together with bil. If public abosorbed hard to take back towards 100 levels. What you point here is also definetely make sense. But what if they dispose another 150mn shares at a lower price how that will effect as well.  


They can't dispose 150 Mn shares to public. Public can't absorb even a billion rupee worth of quantity. It has to be few bigger hands. Or a remote company indirectly held by themselves.

77CLC - worth the Investment - Page 3 Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:14 pm

Winner123


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

hammurabi wrote:
Winner123 wrote:
hammurabi wrote:
Winner123 wrote:
hammurabi wrote:Only 28.8 Mn shares are floating in the market. Yesterday over 80 Mn shares traded. Its time to activate NO SELL STRATEGY. CLC may go beyond 100 within 2 weeks.


Unrealistic targets. How come 80mn shares when bil and public shares equals to 68mn?

Very Unrealistic if the public float is high. BIL isn't considered public at CLC. On 7th I'm sure It has to be BIL or LOLC who dumped nearly 80 Mn shares. But the whole quantity was absorbed by similar interests. Who will buy more than 2 Bn worth of shares without any controlling interest?

Ah yes that make sense. Yes bil isnt public. What i said is that it should be loch who disposed may be together with bil. If public abosorbed hard to take back towards 100 levels. What you point here is also definetely make sense. But what if they dispose another 150mn shares at a lower price how that will effect as well.  


They can't dispose 150 Mn shares to public. Public can't absorb even a billion rupee worth of quantity. It has to be few bigger hands. Or a remote company indirectly held by themselves.


Agree. 👍🙏

78CLC - worth the Investment - Page 3 Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:17 pm

hammurabi

hammurabi
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

CLC had a bounce back today from 25.10 to 33.30. Buying in large quantity was witnessed. That will mark the end of the correction. It is worthy to observe the momentum on monday to re-enter again.

PhilT likes this post

79CLC - worth the Investment - Page 3 Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:31 pm

stockchaser


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

hammurabi wrote:CLC had a bounce back today from 25.10 to 33.30. Buying in large quantity was witnessed. That will mark the end of the correction. It is worthy to observe the momentum on monday to re-enter again.
Hammurabi wonderful you told this earlier. U predicted this :clap::clap::clap::clap:

PhilT likes this post

80CLC - worth the Investment - Page 3 Empty Re: CLC - worth the Investment Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:27 pm

Surajmp


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

You can see clc & lofc bounce back soon because they have already made their correction further only sinhaputhra has to be merged with CLC.we cant wait how people react when CLC & Lofc bouncing back and making bull run in soon.be smart always when share is coming down in some sort of issue.lol

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum