FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» LOOK- KZOO
by sureshot Today at 2:51 pm

» THE NEXT OPPORTUNITY - GET IN
by sureshot Today at 1:02 pm

» RAL UNTOLD STORY, KEEPING TOUCH
by bkasun Today at 12:25 pm

» නිවැරදි වෙලාවට කොටස් මිලට ගත යුතුයි. Stock market for beginners
by D.G.Dayaratne Today at 10:42 am

» KELANI VALLEY PLANTATIONS PLC (KVAL.N0000)
by hammurabi Today at 10:05 am

» FCT.N & CFVF
by nish84 Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:16 pm

» Govt. invites LIOC to build refinery in Trincomalee
by samaritan Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:59 am

» India set to be world’s 3rd largest economy by 2030
by samaritan Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:21 am

» Exterminators Plc (EXT.N)
by GOSL Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:45 am

» PRIME LANDS RESIDENCIES PLC (PLR.N0000)
by Nandana Withanage Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:26 am

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000)
by ddrperera Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:05 am

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by K.R Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:33 pm

» Ishara Nanayakkara rally - Maharaja
by samaritan Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:51 pm

» RGEM :- RGEM is the Cheapest Illiquid Stock in the market
by skyfall Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:47 am

» CIC going to next level
by suku502 Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:34 am

» ACL CABLES PLC (ACL.N0000)
by ADVENTUS Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:48 am

» LALU -Aluminum KING
by Stockbull Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:15 pm

» KELANI CABLES PLC (KCAB.N0000)
by bkasun Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:27 pm

» CARE 150 ++++++
by bkasun Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:25 pm

» RGEM. A real gem in the market
by skyfall Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:51 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)

+39
kanishkaecomm
stockchaser
AnushkaPerera20
Itzme
sureshot
Mithooshan
Great1
Banuka
Dilip
Kratos
dimi
cseguide
Investnow
DDS10
RAVI1980
Sunimal
mah2903
PhilT
Bakkabwoi
Julie
nish84
blindhog
thankrishan
bkasun
ADVENTUS
soileconomy
Mahasen
Wickyz
Stockbull
Niwa
Ahilan007
apple
jaya
Shivanthi_D
bizstock
Captain
Gowri123
samaritan
EPS
43 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

126EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:45 am

Banuka


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Every share is prone to fluctuate due to profit taking. This may be LOLC, EXPO, REXP etc. So why panic on EXPO ??? Where is Foreigner, Kethy, Shivanthi ?  Kratos is one of them who promoted pump and dump CLC and LOFC and vanished.

mah2903, Sunimal and Gowri123 like this post

127EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:22 pm

Mithooshan


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 6 Img-2021

Link:
https://teams.microsoft.com/registration/JlvNtsKjlESoV9DIig1OtA,Yku2-MAFWUeXbNRLtJGevg,zRKljmkXUUGK2NyJPaArNQ,Gz3n6J-4PUWW4R6wjndyzg,EKptCQB_8Uqx-h5H0dMzxw,G1HgjTC_KEW2qYjEJUPYwg?mode=read&tenantId=b6cd5b26-a3c2-4494-a857-d0c88a0d4eb4

Gowri123 likes this post

128EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:19 pm

Captain


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Mithooshan wrote:EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 6 Img-2021

Link:
https://teams.microsoft.com/registration/JlvNtsKjlESoV9DIig1OtA,Yku2-MAFWUeXbNRLtJGevg,zRKljmkXUUGK2NyJPaArNQ,Gz3n6J-4PUWW4R6wjndyzg,EKptCQB_8Uqx-h5H0dMzxw,G1HgjTC_KEW2qYjEJUPYwg?mode=read&tenantId=b6cd5b26-a3c2-4494-a857-d0c88a0d4eb4
First time in sri lanka I think happen webinar like this

Mithooshan likes this post

129EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:24 pm

ADVENTUS


Moderator
Moderator

Captain wrote:
Mithooshan wrote:EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 6 Img-2021

Link:
https://teams.microsoft.com/registration/JlvNtsKjlESoV9DIig1OtA,Yku2-MAFWUeXbNRLtJGevg,zRKljmkXUUGK2NyJPaArNQ,Gz3n6J-4PUWW4R6wjndyzg,EKptCQB_8Uqx-h5H0dMzxw,G1HgjTC_KEW2qYjEJUPYwg?mode=read&tenantId=b6cd5b26-a3c2-4494-a857-d0c88a0d4eb4
First time in sri lanka I think happen webinar like this
THEY DID ONE LAST YEAR AS WELL.

VERY PROGRESSIVE COMPANY. 
HOPE EVERYONE IS COLLECTING AT CURRENT LEVELS. 
GREAT JOURNEY AHEAD.

mah2903 likes this post

130EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:56 pm

Captain


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

ADVENTUS wrote:
Captain wrote:
Mithooshan wrote:EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 6 Img-2021

Link:
https://teams.microsoft.com/registration/JlvNtsKjlESoV9DIig1OtA,Yku2-MAFWUeXbNRLtJGevg,zRKljmkXUUGK2NyJPaArNQ,Gz3n6J-4PUWW4R6wjndyzg,EKptCQB_8Uqx-h5H0dMzxw,G1HgjTC_KEW2qYjEJUPYwg?mode=read&tenantId=b6cd5b26-a3c2-4494-a857-d0c88a0d4eb4
First time in sri lanka I think happen webinar like this
THEY DID ONE LAST YEAR AS WELL.

VERY PROGRESSIVE COMPANY. 
HOPE EVERYONE IS COLLECTING AT CURRENT LEVELS. 
GREAT JOURNEY AHEAD.
Noted with thanks

mah2903 likes this post

131EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:33 pm

Sunimal

Sunimal
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Banuka wrote:Every share is prone to fluctuate due to profit taking. This may be LOLC, EXPO, REXP etc. So why panic on EXPO ??? Where is Foreigner, Kethy, Shivanthi ?  Kratos is one of them who promoted pump and dump CLC and LOFC and vanished.
 Expo is the only ship can survive through out the journey in this storm.

LOFC and CLS have no chance now. What foreign investor would come and invest on them in this time of the country.

Dilip likes this post

132EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:03 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

BREAKING NEWS!
Freight rates won’t ease in 2022, DHL exec says!
Businesses may want to sign 2- or 3-year contracts to hedge against future price increases, says the head of DHL’s freight business.
EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 6 Image


German logistics company Deutsche Post DHL does not expect freight costs to ease this year and is advising customers to agree longer-term contracts as a hedge, the head of the DHL freight business said in an interview.

[url=https://www.fm-magazine.com/news/2022/jan/freight-rates-wont-ease-2022.html#:~:text=German logistics company Deutsche Post,business said in an interview.]https://www.fm-magazine.com/news/2022/jan/freight-rates-wont-ease-2022.html#:~:text=German%20logistics%20company%20Deutsche%20Post,business%20said%20in%20an%20interview.[/url]

133EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:34 pm

Kratos


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Where are the HNWIs who promoted above 370. 

They can easily buy at current bargain prices???

Retailers be aware

134EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:51 pm

bizstock


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

මේකා හරිනම් ඉන්න ඕනෙ පිස්සන් කොටුවෙ.

cpriya likes this post

135EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:50 am

sureshot

sureshot
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Kratos wrote:Where are the HNWIs who promoted above 370. 

They can easily buy at current bargain prices???

Retailers be aware

They have gone to Dubai ... Very Happy

136EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:56 am

Captain


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

I am still advice you study the share carefully bz you are referring here 28 Bn Cash in company with growing industry. Any thing possible this is general when accounts are out for expo andbpeoples looking for realisation of there profits but LT investors will remained....

137EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:27 am

Kratos


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Below 350 and close to 300 hood to enter for long term. 

Can expect 450 without much risk. 

But there are high gain stocks which people can enter and exit and make good money and thereafter enter expo for long term.

138EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:30 pm

Kratos


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

RSI low. 
Culprits who exited still playing around with other shares.
From AAIC and SCAP to LOFC and CLC SFL now.
Buy EXPO at low since these guys will come back once again after making profits and dumping on retailers just like last November. 
Easy 35% Upside in ST at current prices.

139EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:58 am

Kratos


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

If you had booked profits when I advised about this dump. Could have easily buying low closer to 300 and make more profits.

140EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:23 pm

bizstock


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

What is your problem with Expo? Some Culprit HNWIs took it down and now is recovering. It will go to its price back soon. Are you mad? You have to see a psychiatric urgently???

ADVENTUS and Dilip like this post

141EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:26 pm

Kratos


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

I predicted this downfall. No one believed. 

The ones who took my advice made good profits and re entered low to make more profits.

And hopefully I was able to keep away atleast some new retailers from buying high as they now have a good chance to buy low.

142EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:30 pm

ADVENTUS


Moderator
Moderator

Kratos wrote:I predicted this downfall. No one believed. 

The ones who took my advice made good profits and re entered low to make more profits.

And hopefully I was able to keep away atleast some new retailers from buying high as they now have a good chance to buy low.
EVERYONE WHO HAD BEEN ON EXPO KNEW THE PULL BACK WAS TO HAPPEN. 
THIS HAPPENS EVERY QUARTER WITHOUT FEAR MONGERING AND WASTE EVERYONE'S TIME 

STOP STATING THE OBVIOUS YOU HAVEN'T DONE ANY GOOD HERE FOR ANY ONE.

143EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:48 pm

Captain


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

ADVENTUS wrote:
Kratos wrote:I predicted this downfall. No one believed. 

The ones who took my advice made good profits and re entered low to make more profits.

And hopefully I was able to keep away atleast some new retailers from buying high as they now have a good chance to buy low.
EVERYONE WHO HAD BEEN ON EXPO KNEW THE PULL BACK WAS TO HAPPEN. 
THIS HAPPENS EVERY QUARTER WITHOUT FEAR MONGERING AND WASTE EVERYONE'S TIME 

STOP STATING THE OBVIOUS YOU HAVEN'T DONE ANY GOOD HERE FOR ANY ONE.

EXPO will reward lot soon

ADVENTUS likes this post

144EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:57 pm

Itzme


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Kratos wrote:I predicted this downfall. No one believed. 

The ones who took my advice made good profits and re entered low to make more profits.

And hopefully I was able to keep away atleast some new retailers from buying high as they now have a good chance to buy low.
I guess you only had 1 counter in your portfolio.. EXPO LOL

ADVENTUS likes this post

145EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:50 pm

Kratos


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Seems like most of the die hard promoters of EXPO have no other shares and hence very defensive when someone explains the reality of share movement.

Better to diversify your portfolio and learn basics without expecting your only share to run forever.

Don’t be married to one stock for life. Spread the risk and learn to invest and trade.

After all what I predicted came true in a spectacular way and was able to save at least some retailers from entering high before when you were promoting.

Booked profits and enter low to make more profits. Should learn the art of trading without being mere stagnant holders hoping to stock to keep going up forever.

Happy trading.

Captain dislikes this post

146EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:15 am

AnushkaPerera20

AnushkaPerera20
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Kratos wrote:Seems like most of the die hard promoters of EXPO have no other shares and hence very defensive when someone explains the reality of share movement.

Better to diversify your portfolio and learn basics without expecting your only share to run forever.

Don’t be married to one stock for life. Spread the risk and learn to invest and trade.

After all what I predicted came true in a spectacular way and was able to save at least some retailers from entering high before when you were promoting.

Booked profits and enter low to make more profits. Should learn the art of trading without being mere stagnant holders hoping to stock to keep going up forever.

Happy trading.

EXPO can go beyond 800 with their earnings, industry PEs and future earnings potential, you can't dump this one,  Saditha! Go and find another counter to dump with your 3 years old logics! EXPO will be the most valuable counter 💎 we have in CSE for upcoming several years!

cseguide and Captain like this post

147EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:26 am

Gowri123


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Some intellets here claims they have correctly predicted EXPOs downfall...

If so, why they haven't predicted the downfalls of LOLC or BIL?

LOLC came from almost 1500 levels to 1050, in percentage wise it was much higher than EXPO... similarly BIL also came towards 14 range from 19 levels...

Where were these retailer saviours?..why they didn't warn on other counters...It's very evident these people target is EXPO

Today everyone saw how well Expo bounced back... market pull backs very common...we have seen it many times in the past... Expo will reach new heights...

Retailers should be vigilant towards these individuals of self proclaimed retailer saviours...their idea is to create panic and time to time they want to pull the share for their trading purpose....they must have entered during the dips...until they sell they won't say much...after they sold, they will come with new panic stories...don't fall victim to these manupulators...

Captain and Banuka like this post

148EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:52 am

Mithooshan


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

You are the only person who is making forceful sell recommendations in the forum Kratos. Don't think SEC is not aware of u.

149EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:17 am

stockchaser


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Mithooshan wrote:You are the only person who is making forceful sell recommendations in the forum Kratos. Don't think SEC is not aware of u.
This fellow Karotos is a bladdy desaster. People pls keep away from him

150EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:00 am

Kratos


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

SEC is also aware of the ones who promote to dump as well like what happened this week. I predicted this was going to happen and saved many retailers. 

Retailers buy low and let the big guns play around and pump it and sit back and enjoy the gains. 

Don’t get caught buying at the top. 

Ones who have bought low will always promote others to buy high for personal gains.

151EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:10 pm

AnushkaPerera20

AnushkaPerera20
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Kratos wrote:SEC is also aware of the ones who promote to dump as well like what happened this week. I predicted this was going to happen and saved many retailers. 

Retailers buy low and let the big guns play around and pump it and sit back and enjoy the gains. 

Don’t get caught buying at the top. 

Ones who have bought low will always promote others to buy high for personal gains.
So you are too, Saditha!

Also you're the guy who is going to every good counter's thread and drop negative comments about good counters to dump the share price by spreading unnecessary fear!

twije likes this post

152EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:33 pm

blindhog


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

AnushkaPerera20 wrote:
Kratos wrote:SEC is also aware of the ones who promote to dump as well like what happened this week. I predicted this was going to happen and saved many retailers. 

Retailers buy low and let the big guns play around and pump it and sit back and enjoy the gains. 

Don’t get caught buying at the top. 

Ones who have bought low will always promote others to buy high for personal gains.
So you are too, Saditha!

Also you're the guy who is going to every good counter's thread and drop negative comments about good counters to dump the share price by spreading unnecessary fear!

Seems like few months old tweep banter continues here. Keep it goin guys very entertaining. lol  Very Happy Very Happy

Nandun likes this post

153EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:56 pm

kanishkaecomm

kanishkaecomm
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

blindhog wrote:
AnushkaPerera20 wrote:
Kratos wrote:SEC is also aware of the ones who promote to dump as well like what happened this week. I predicted this was going to happen and saved many retailers. 

Retailers buy low and let the big guns play around and pump it and sit back and enjoy the gains. 

Don’t get caught buying at the top. 

Ones who have bought low will always promote others to buy high for personal gains.
So you are too, Saditha!

Also you're the guy who is going to every good counter's thread and drop negative comments about good counters to dump the share price by spreading unnecessary fear!

Seems like few months old tweep banter continues here. Keep it goin guys very entertaining. lol  Very Happy Very Happy

I do not know if we will have to cry after the market has recovered!   Shocked

ADVENTUS likes this post

154EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:04 am

cseguide

cseguide
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

ADVENTUS wrote:
soileconomy wrote:Slow steady  wins race

ALWAYS BETTER OVER SHORT TERM RUNS Very Happy
yes EXPO is not a short term trading stock for me. It is the most defensive long term investment share in cse. We just only beginning of a long global journey. Those who believe EXPO will reap good gains. Last quarter it reported 23 billion, next quarter also they can go beyond 23 billion. Which means I believe they could report 100 billion per year. This means 50 EPS. EXPO like global growth company trading in high PE values like 20s'. But if we give 17 PE what is the value of the share. 50 X 17 = ? So rich people accumulate the share just some poor retailers tend to sell it cheap. Be part of great global journey. As I predicted for some other shares the great 1000  golden mark is not far away for EXPO. Study your self and decide. Not a buy sell recommendation.

samaritan, ADVENTUS, bizniz, Sunimal, Gowri123, twije and RAVI1980 like this post

155EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:21 pm

Kratos


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

HNWIs buying EXPO closer to 300. 
Retailers buying way above.

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum