FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» සොෆ්ට්ලොජික් හෝල්ඩිංග්ස් පීඑල්සී: අඳුරු අපේක්ෂාවන් සහිත ඉහළ අවදානම් ආයෝජනයක්
by D.G.Dayaratne Today at 5:45 am

» සොෆ්ට්ලොජික් ප්‍රාග්ධනයට වන්දි ගෙවන Share BuyBack නිසා Softlogic ජීවිත රක්‍ෂණය බංකොලොත් වීමේ අවදානමක
by MalakaDesmond Today at 1:49 am

» Softlogic Life insurance face Danger of Bankruptcy due to Share BuyBack that compensate Softlogic Capital
by MalakaDesmond Today at 1:33 am

» Softlogic Holdings PLC: A High-Risk Investment with Bleak Prospects
by MalakaDesmond Today at 12:52 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by SL-INVESTOR Sat Jun 22, 2024 12:48 am

» HSENID BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PLC (HBS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Wed Jun 19, 2024 9:21 pm

» How will proposed Tax Reforms affect Sri Lankans in 2025
by Quibit Wed Jun 19, 2024 9:27 am

» Alibaba & 23 Thieves
by ChooBoy Wed Jun 19, 2024 12:23 am

» Falsified accounts and financial misrepresentation at Arpico Insurance PLC (AINS)
by ChooBoy Tue Jun 18, 2024 11:31 pm

» Impact of IMF reforms to Sri Lanka Economy
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:36 pm

» Richard Pieris Finance Ltd continue to endanger the Depositors with negative performance
by ddindika Mon Jun 17, 2024 3:17 pm

» Richard Pieris Group: Mismanaged?
by Biggy Sun Jun 16, 2024 10:02 am

» Richard Pieris Exports reports 97% decline in Net Profits
by Biggy Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:26 am

» Do your own Stock Market Research using AI Tools
by Quibit Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:50 am

» What will happen tomorrow?
by cheetah Thu Jun 13, 2024 12:07 pm

» Focus on Government controlled entities
by ErangaDS Mon Jun 10, 2024 4:15 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by God Father Mon Jun 03, 2024 3:17 pm

» Financial Woes at Richard Pieris Group
by DeepFreakingValue Sat Jun 01, 2024 11:29 pm

» Report a Tax Evasion and Get Rewarded upto 15%
by God Father Fri May 31, 2024 11:51 am

» LankaGPT Platform Launched in Sri Lanka
by God Father Wed May 29, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka’s Popularity Is Surging With Travelers. Here’s Where To Go
by ResearchMan Wed May 29, 2024 1:10 pm

» CDB Non voting
by buddikasmart Wed May 29, 2024 8:03 am

» Will share market be taxed after new Gazette
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 27, 2024 2:14 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)



CHRONICLE™ YouTube


You are not connected. Please login or register

Stay in $ counters only

+4
target1
samaritan
chathura123
Maharaja
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stay in $ counters only  Empty Stay in $ counters only Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:24 pm

Maharaja


Expert
Expert

Dear members,

Looking at how clients lost money today, I felt like writing an article again.

Stay in $ related shares in the future.

1.) export earnings
2.) port city related investments 
3.) foreign subsidiaries 
4.) dollar investments/ assets 

With gov talking to IMF, exchange rate can reach 300 levels if allowed to float. 
Shares that fall to above category will surely give x5 times returns. 

Market corrected today by abt 1000 points from 13,500 area.
Technical correction is over by my charts.
Expo was absorbed into foreign accounts today.

I can’t guarantee on ASI but the shares which fall under above category will be horses.
Better than EXPO sometimes.

What are these shares Maharaja is talking about ?

BIL & LOLC


Maharaja

ADVENTUS likes this post

Captain and apple dislike this post

2Stay in $ counters only  Empty Re: Stay in $ counters only Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:05 am

chathura123


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Maharaja is back .

3Stay in $ counters only  Empty Re: Stay in $ counters only Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:28 am

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

Maharaja is back with three bags full of BIL, LOLC & EXPO.Stay in $ counters only  Icon_lol

ADVENTUS likes this post

4Stay in $ counters only  Empty Re: Stay in $ counters only Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:42 pm

target1


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Tea is another $. Better than palm oil, rubber.  Rupee counters are also not too bad. Energy, sand, food,meidicne, covid-19 stuff, gloves. Where you get good earnings.

5Stay in $ counters only  Empty Re: Stay in $ counters only Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:05 am

Maharaja


Expert
Expert

Take your note books and write this down.

1.) LOLC will split 
2.) BIL will be illiquid just like LOLC now
3.) BIL will reach 3 digits 
4.) EXPO will cross Rs.1000/- 


Maharaja

nigma and ADVENTUS like this post

6Stay in $ counters only  Empty Re: Stay in $ counters only Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:59 am

target1


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Time has come for Tea, electricity(power) and oil. Tea is better looking than tiles, cables, $$$$, chicken, rubber, palm oil.

Sale Averages - Tea Auction 26.01.2022

Total Low Grown Rs.779.98
Orthodox Low Rs.796.92
Total High Grown Rs.714.57

Oil Market

Brent $92
Crude$93

Time for coconut oil as well.

7Stay in $ counters only  Empty Re: Stay in $ counters only Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:22 am

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

Maharaja wrote:Take your note books and write this down.

1.) LOLC will split 
2.) BIL will be illiquid just like LOLC now
3.) BIL will reach 3 digits 
4.) EXPO will cross Rs.1000/- 


Maharaja
I have written down. Thanks!

8Stay in $ counters only  Empty Re: Stay in $ counters only Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:51 am

Maharaja


Expert
Expert

BIL will test 11/- levels technically

Maharaja

9Stay in $ counters only  Empty Re: Stay in $ counters only Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:59 pm

RJ1010


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

samaritan wrote:
Maharaja wrote:Take your note books and write this down.

1.) LOLC will split 
2.) BIL will be illiquid just like LOLC now
3.) BIL will reach 3 digits 
4.) EXPO will cross Rs.1000/- 


Maharaja
I have written down. Thanks!

😂

10Stay in $ counters only  Empty Re: Stay in $ counters only Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:22 am

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

Maharaja wrote:Take your note books and write this down.

1.) LOLC will split 
2.) BIL will be illiquid just like LOLC now
3.) BIL will reach 3 digits 
4.) EXPO will cross Rs.1000/- 


Maharaja
Polite Reminder!

RJ1010 likes this post

11Stay in $ counters only  Empty Re: Stay in $ counters only Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:00 pm

apple


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Maharaja wrote:Dear members,

Looking at how clients lost money today, I felt like writing an article again.

Stay in $ related shares in the future.

1.) export earnings
2.) port city related investments 
3.) foreign subsidiaries 
4.) dollar investments/ assets 

With gov talking to IMF, exchange rate can reach 300 levels if allowed to float. 
Shares that fall to above category will surely give x5 times returns. 

Market corrected today by abt 1000 points from 13,500 area.
Technical correction is over by my charts.
Expo was absorbed into foreign accounts today.

I can’t guarantee on ASI but the shares which fall under above category will be horses.
Better than EXPO sometimes.

What are these shares Maharaja is talking about ?

BIL & LOLC


Maharaja


HAYL the best with the biggest growth potential.

Great1 likes this post

12Stay in $ counters only  Empty Re: Stay in $ counters only Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:27 pm

Great1


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

HAYL is the largest exporter (Listed) in Sri Lanka
Contributes 5% of Total Sri Lankan Export Value 

They are capitalizing their synergies and offer new innovative products & services

Recently, they had expanded their capacities specially in MGT/Advantis/Agriculture/Building materials/Finance/Consumer/Retail/Hand Protection/Eco Solutions sectors and are realizing gains.

Currently, HAYL is going for new entrants and massive involvement in Energy, IT, Properties & Product Developments areas. Another few acquisitions are in-progress!!

Expecting a Good dividend within few weeks
4th Q will be the best quarter in HAYL history!!

Target price is Rs.200 with very near future announcements & results.

ADVENTUS dislikes this post

13Stay in $ counters only  Empty Re: Stay in $ counters only Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:34 am

Great1


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Great1 wrote:HAYL is the largest exporter (Listed) in Sri Lanka
Contributes 5% of Total Sri Lankan Export Value 

They are capitalizing their synergies and offer new innovative products & services

Recently, they had expanded their capacities specially in MGT/Advantis/Agriculture/Building materials/Finance/Consumer/Retail/Hand Protection/Eco Solutions sectors and are realizing gains.

Currently, HAYL is going for new entrants and massive involvement in Energy, IT, Properties & Product Developments areas. Another few acquisitions are in-progress!!

Expecting a Good dividend within few weeks
4th Q will be the best quarter in HAYL history!!

Target price is Rs.200 with very near future announcements & results.
Grab HAYL..
Highest listed exporter and possess 5% of total SL exports.
They will record massive gains.

FV can exceed Rs.300 with macro new developments..

14Stay in $ counters only  Empty Re: Stay in $ counters only Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:05 pm

apple


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

EXPO, LOLC, HAYL, DIPD, MGT, KVAL, HEXP, REXP are the top Dollar earners to invest.
Huge growth is guaranteed..

ADVENTUS likes this post

15Stay in $ counters only  Empty Re: Stay in $ counters only Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:08 am

apple


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

HAYL announced a very good dividend of Rs.4.00 per share today....

16Stay in $ counters only  Empty Re: Stay in $ counters only Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:01 am

rajini


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

KHL, plantation companies in CARS group, CItrus hotel group shares, KOTA are the best.
Consider companies with lot of foreign assets, revenue in dollars, lot of Sri Lankan rupee loans (debt to equity D/E ratio) specially hotels only need to pay 4% due to covid relief package

17Stay in $ counters only  Empty Re: Stay in $ counters only Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:43 am

Great1


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

apple wrote:HAYL announced a very good dividend of Rs.4.00 per share today....

This is only clue about their business performance. They will declare another dividend may-end.

HAYL will most valuable counter in CSE

HAYL EPS (FV) is Rs.40 per share with current developments. Not a surprise if they record > Rs.50 EPS in 2022/23 with future achievements. They will acquire many businesses in next year with their power of Investment and export sector capabilities. 

HAYL has a massive Consolidated Doller Advantage !!

Everyone needs to keep this share !! This is a Doller Machine. They are sharing success with their shareholders. There is a great corporate governance and ethical environment.

Great place for an Investment !!

apple likes this post

18Stay in $ counters only  Empty Re: Stay in $ counters only Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:08 pm

apple


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Great1 wrote:
apple wrote:HAYL announced a very good dividend of Rs.4.00 per share today....

This is only clue about their business performance. They will declare another dividend may-end.

HAYL will most valuable counter in CSE

HAYL EPS (FV) is Rs.40 per share with current developments. Not a surprise if they record > Rs.50 EPS in 2022/23 with future achievements. They will acquire many businesses in next year with their power of Investment and export sector capabilities. 

HAYL has a massive Consolidated Doller Advantage !!

Everyone needs to keep this share !! This is a Doller Machine. They are sharing success with their shareholders. There is a great corporate governance and ethical environment.

Great place for an Investment !!

HAYL will show its colours in style in very near future.... Basketball Basketball

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum