FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Yesterday at 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Yesterday at 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:59 pm

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by LAMDA Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:58 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITW.N0000)

+41
dmtmadusanka
abey
hasitha@CSE
gayanath1983
GameUP1030
Mubin Mustafa
fireshelter
Dinesh Madushanka
Sana
prebudda
kcrRanz
BullvsBear
kassachandi
D.G.Dayaratne
sapumal
monash
Sarabulathwita
cse_investor1
rangananwr
Roboticfx
Invest-Wise
Aubrey Perera
troy
AAABoy
Eng Krishantha
Dr Stock
SM2014
Market R
Invest_Wisely
cseguide
Jana1
traderathome
smallville
gamaya
seek
ccsentha
KDDND
kalum
sanju351
NUINTH
Chinwi
45 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Invest-Wise

Manager - Equity Analytics

Monash I sincerely hope so.....i am long waiting for this....

I think CITW will run to 10 and settle for a bit. My worry is CITK!!!

Aubrey Perera

Vice President - Equity Analytics

Investwise don't worry CITK too would go with the wind my target is 8

sapumal

CITK can't start any hotel projects.They can give thousand reasons, but there is only one reason. They don't have any cash to build a hotel. Most of the money is stucked in CLND.
They have 2.1bn assets. 400Mn land.
They have bought shares more than 1.2bn. DJ first bough CLND at 20. Then after 2 weeks he sold his stake @43 to the CITK. So investment in the CLND has huge loss.
Also CITK has loss 330,239,887 before start doing anything.
Normally we can expect a interest income when we have lot of money. But they have spend 330Mn for nothing I guess.
The last option to raise the price is give some right issue with warrants. At least some share holders can exit with little sorrow.

monash

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Invest-Wise wrote:Monash I sincerely hope so.....i am long waiting for this....

Don't worry about CITK .. I feel its trading at bottom by looking at the quantities traded between 5.80-6.10 past two weeks, hard to beleive it will go down again. CITK will be adjusted and will get close to CITW.

If we compare IPO price CITK is Rs.17.50 which is 4 rupees higher than CITW.

But CITW's NAVPS is 10.25 CiTK's NAVPS is close to Rs.9 . I think both CITK and CITW will be adjusted close to their NAVPS.

If REEF start to run tommorow these two will fly with momentum.. Very Happy

D.G.Dayaratne

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

According to last quarter accounts  WASKADUWA is still a "HUCHAKKUWA"

I do not know what will happen next quarter

Last edited by D.G.Dayaratne on Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:48 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : typing error)

Roboticfx

Roboticfx

D.G.Dayaratne wrote:According to last quarter accounts  WASKADUWA is still a "HUCHAKKUWA"

mmm...wachanaye parisamaptha arthayenma eya sathyayaki. methuwak kal sathayak ho upaya nomathi companie ekak gana pena kiyana eka ithama apahasu kaaryayaki. Very Happy

monash

monash

Roboticfx wrote:
D.G.Dayaratne wrote:According to last quarter accounts  WASKADUWA is still a "HUCHAKKUWA"

mmm...wachanaye parisamaptha arthayenma eya sathyayaki. methuwak kal sathayak ho upaya nomathi companie ekak gana pena kiyana eka ithama apahasu kaaryayaki. Very Happy

REEF group shares are simply not for fundamental value investors. It is for traders...

Thats all i can say.. Very Happy

58WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITW.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITW.N0000) Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:36 pm

cse_investor1

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Once again a big thank you to Invest_Wisely

I bought @ 7.10 now its 9.10 Very Happy .

I saw another post where u had mentioned HAPU as well....

Aubrey Perera

all citk does is move from 5.60 to 6.10 range for the last so many months. waiting for this to move up.

Invest-Wise

Invest-Wise

monash wrote:

Don't worry about CITK ..  I feel its trading at bottom by looking at the quantities traded between 5.80-6.10 past two weeks, hard to believe it will go down again. CITK will be adjusted and will get close to CITW.

But CITW's NAVPS is 10.25 CiTK's NAVPS is close to Rs.9 . I think both CITK and CITW will be adjusted close to their NAVPS.

Well the only hope for CITK is that it gets adjusted with the market trend. I simply cant understand where this selling is coming at 5.90-6 levels. So much shares. Over 93% held by the top 20. But last few months so many million shares were traded at 5.50-6 levels. Even today 10 cents down and 850,000 odd traded! Seriously this baffles me. They should start he construction of the hotel soon I hope. Wain and see I guess!!!

sapumal

Invest-Wise wrote:
monash wrote:

Don't worry about CITK ..  I feel its trading at bottom by looking at the quantities traded between 5.80-6.10 past two weeks, hard to believe it will go down again. CITK will be adjusted and will get close to CITW.

Well the only hope for CITK is that it gets adjusted with the market trend. I simply cant understand where this selling is coming at 5.90-6 levels. So much shares. Over 93% held by the top 20. But last few months  so many million shares were traded at 5.50-6 levels. Even today 10 cents down and 850,000 odd traded! Seriously this baffles me. They should start he construction of the hotel soon I hope. Wain and see I guess!!!

First they have to find the money. Then they can think about constructing the hotel.
Only way they can survive is right issue with warrants. But it is 100% impossible due to the financial situation of the top share holders.

Market R

Market R
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

This is the 3rd highest gainer in this week. Around 22% up

Aubrey Perera

Yes i think the top 20 keep selling to release their financial burden maybe or to get in to other stocks that are booming. only way is for owners to rope in a strategic investor or divest their control to someone else who has the money to do something.

monash

monash

Invest-Wise wrote:
monash wrote:

Well the only hope for CITK is that it gets adjusted with the market trend. I simply cant understand where this selling is coming at 5.90-6 levels. So much shares. Over 93% held by the top 20. But last few months  so many million shares were traded at 5.50-6 levels. Even today 10 cents down and 850,000 odd traded! Seriously this baffles me. They should start he construction of the hotel soon I hope. Wain and see I guess!!!

You are correct.. within last 2 weeks over 3 million CITK shares traded between Rs.5.80 to 6.10. This baffles me too.. its kind of strange thing especially For a trendy share like REEF. I assume some insider deal happening these days in CITK. Maybe someone eyeing controlling stake.. as according to rumours these days, maybe its VONE.  scratch  

Otherwise by looking at the quantities traded CITK should end up at least Rs.7. Lets wait and see on next week. When this deal is over it will move.

monash

monash

By the way i sold my CITW today at Rs.9.20-9.30 with 25% profit.. Very Happy congrats to all bought below Rs.7.50   cheers

66WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITW.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITW.N0000) Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:28 pm

sapumal

monash wrote: I assume some insider deal happening these days in CITK. Maybe someone eyeing controlling stake.. as according to rumours these days,  maybe its VONE.  scratch  

Otherwise by looking at the quantities traded CITK should end up at least Rs.7. Lets wait and see on next week. When this deal is over it will move.

No one would try to take the control of the REEF. Around 50% shares held by DJ. Then his friends has shares. They control at least 60% of the shares.

VONE wouldn't try to take the control. But they may try to take 20% of shares. It will help them to expand tile business.

Invest_Wisely

I would be holding on to this share for sometime. There, could be some profit taking on this as the share has appreciated significantly since the share was recommended at 7.10.

Interesting fact to note

Vallibel One is the 2nd largest shareholder im eagerly waiting to see whether they have actually increased their stake in the September Quarter.

As per the Quarterly statement 30.06.2014 of VONE, Waskaduwa beach resort is an associate company....

Happy Trading

Market R

Market R

Invest_Wisely highted this on Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:56 am. When it was traded around 7.10. Now its trading around 9.10. More than 25% gain.

Please keep up your good work Smile

kassachandi

I'm also baffled about citk because when we look at the quarter reports of citk and citw the stock that has reduced its losses more is CITK.it might have a run nxr week.but fingers crossed.by the way im planning to enter into citk at 5.80 levels. Experts please give ur valuable ideas.. By the way did Invest_Wisely bought any citk ?

Invest_Wisely

@kassachandi

I haven't bought any shares of CITK purely because the hotel is still not operational so I don't feel that comfortable in taking a risk like that.  This is just my opinion.

However, I do hold CITW and REEF.N from the reef group...

kassachandi

@Invest_Wisely
Is it good to enter in to citk @ these levels Invest_Wisely ?

BullvsBear

BullvsBear
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

I have recently visited CITW.Occupancy level of CITW is awesome...

This has got a bright future.. alien

SM2014

SM2014

BullvsBear wrote:I have recently visited CITW.Occupancy level of CITW is awesome...

This has got a bright future.. alien

I invested in CITW with 1 year time horizon and my target price is above the IPO price in next May. Those who bought at 7 and below now enjoy the profit. I believe this will stagnate around 10 for sometime until next quarter result is out but may go above if this market sentiment prevails. I still believe this is till a gud time to enter for long term investment.

Invest_Wisely

@SM2014 I agree with you even I am holding onto CITW as I feel this is definitely worth more.....

@kassachandi

Pls refer the comments made by
by sapumal on Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:49 pm
by monash on Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:56 pm

regarding CITK....

75WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITW.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITW.N0000) Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:36 pm

rangananwr

rangananwr

What happen CITK

D.G.Dayaratne

Best thing is see next quarter accounts and invest

rangananwr

rangananwr

Ys any clue abt tht

monash

monash

I lost my patience with CITK. Sold today at breakeven.

Simply because opportunity cost of holding it is high these days as i may miss the train of shares like CTBL, CFLB.. Wink

79WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC (CITW.N0000) - Page 3 Empty CITK.......Its under the collection... Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:42 pm

kcrRanz

monash wrote:I lost my patience with CITK. Sold today at breakeven.

Simply because opportunity cost of holding it is high these days as i may miss the train of shares like CTBL, CFLB.. Wink

Monash i have 6 years trading experience with CSE.I have heard lot of people are telling a story "Api sel karama ewa up wenawa " kiyala. I have already faced to that scenario. I also have a quantity of CITK. most of the time we re doing selling when some big party starting to to buy that.That's how the buying are active in a counter.U may noticed last month it dropped into 5.50/= rs. But nw there are buyers at 5.90. Everyday im already trying to sell CITK at 6.but again keep my patience. My heart says that will pass 7/= rs. within 1 day game. Lets c....but it will be good if you have invest u money in CFLB.that will touch 40/= rs. upcoming days.

monash

monash

kcrRanz wrote:
monash wrote:I lost my patience with CITK. Sold today at breakeven.

Monash i have 6 years trading experience with CSE.I have heard lot of people are telling a story "Api sel karama ewa up wenawa " kiyala. I have already faced to that scenario. I also have a quantity of CITK. most of the time we re doing selling when some big party starting to to buy that.That's how the buying are active in a counter.U may noticed last month it dropped into 5.50/= rs. But nw there are buyers at 5.90. Everyday im already trying to sell CITK at 6.but again keep my patience. My heart says that will pass 7/= rs. within 1 day game.  Lets c....but it will be good if you have invest u money in CFLB.that will touch 40/= rs. upcoming days.

I could have easily sold it at 6.10 last week. But my target was 7+.

CITW exceeded my target, unfortunately CITK couldn't break 6.10 resistance. As i mentioned before there might be big insider deal happening nowadays. Im eager to see top 10 shareholder list in next quarter results.

I bought both CITK and CITW for short term trading purpose.

I Kept CITK for 2 weeks and 3 times it tested 6.10 resistance but couldnt breakout even with REEF N movement. May be one of top shareholder exiting. I will buy back if this selling is over and break 6.10. Smile

i started to buy CFLB from last week, today i increased my holding. I'm not sure about Rs. 40 as i expect market correction on end of this week. But Rs.37+ enough for me as i entered below 33.  Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum