FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Today at 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Today at 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Yesterday at 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:59 pm

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by LAMDA Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:58 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon

+6
traderathome
gamaya
Redbulls
Fresher
Slstock
sanju351
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 1]

21USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon  - Page 2 Empty Re: USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:58 am

gamaya

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

sanju351 wrote:http://www.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/3191336709436_782.pdf

USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon ..Befor Jan 24 2013 for sure ..

Then the things will looks soo different and this is only a part payment and @ 5-6 Levels warrants also looks attractive when u consider the future growth and the new deals will assist them to go for new heights and this new strategy of diversifying looks great and GREG may become a conglomerate in Sri Lankan Business in coming years ......

So Guys you all are kindly invited to this grand banquet arranged specially for you.

And this information is exclusively given free of charge just out of the pure love for you all. Because sanju 351 wants every one of you to get rich.
Very Happy Very Happy

My advice: You probably are the main course,, at this grand banquet.

22USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon  - Page 2 Empty Re: USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:04 am

Slstock

Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics

My opinion on GREG in short.

It is not a long term share I would be comfortable hold yet. That is for me until I see much clearer goals , earning potential , and transparency by GREG management. But for short term it can give you gains if you enter and exit at the right time.

23USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon  - Page 2 Empty Re: USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 pm

traderathome

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

slstock wrote:My opinion on GREG in short.

It is not a long term share I would be comfortable hold yet. That is for me until I see much clearer goals , earning potential , and transparency by GREG management. But for short term it can give you gains if you enter and exit at the right time.
yes you are absolute in that.... Very Happy

24USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon  - Page 2 Empty Re: USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:23 pm

hariesha

Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

npp wrote:This is an old announcement with no clear due date given.
It is unacceptable to announce in this forum that it is going to be "soon"

If you have any new information regarding this, do share it with the source, or this will be sent to Prison.

Be more logical rather than threatening and arrogant. There are more topics in the forum to send to prison rather than this one if you really want to do that.

I don't see anything wrong about publishing about an impending opportunity.

25USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon  - Page 2 Empty Re: USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:45 pm

Jiggysaurus

Actually the USD 16.7 million will be with TAP soon for the BIL shares and TAP will send the money to Lion*art for the GREG shares.
So Lion*art sends the money through the front door to GREG, GREG sends the money through the back door to TAP, TAP sends the money around the corner to Lion*art. Lion*art's money goes back to Lion*art and provides an opportunity for a short term pump and dump on to retailers

26USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon  - Page 2 Empty Re: USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:41 am

sanju351

sanju351
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

hariesha wrote:

If you have any new information regarding this, do share it with the source, or this will be sent to Prison.

Be more logical rather than threatening and arrogant. There are more topics in the forum to send to prison rather than this one if you really want to do that.

Thses So called Admins and moderators of this forum is also havinmg and doing a MAFIA kind of a thing what ever they dont like they catagorise as JUNK - PUMP & DUMP shares and so on ..

One can argue as JKH - Whats happening as PUMP AND JUMP too ..Few Weeks back Captioons conected parties drag the Price down to 202-203 Levels and Collected and now they are taking it to high levels ..

But these pandiths and so called admins are silient about those ..and they Guard some of the HNWI ...

People who are for free and fair thought please rise up ./..

27USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon  - Page 2 Empty Re: USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:22 am

Fresher

hariesha wrote:

I posted this when a 3rd separate thread was opened mentioning what I quoted. it had no source, and was implying to be some sort of a new announcement. Thereafter I merged three threads discussing the same topic, which made some sense and a discussion followed afterwards, making my comment irrelevant. As you can see, I did not send it to prison after all. My bad that I did not edit it after merging.

From an administration/moderation point of view, it's undesirable to have three separate topics discussion common subjects

Also I request you to report any posts that deserve to go to prison. Only few members use that feature to help the mods. Thanks Smile

Last edited by npp on Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total

28USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon  - Page 2 Empty Re: USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:29 am

Fresher

sanju351 wrote:
hariesha wrote:

Thses So called Admins and moderators of this forum is also havinmg and doing a MAFIA kind of a thing what ever they dont like they catagorise as JUNK - PUMP & DUMP shares and so on ..

One can argue as JKH - Whats happening as PUMP AND JUMP too ..Few Weeks back Captioons conected parties drag the Price down to 202-203 Levels and Collected and now they are taking it to high levels ..

But these pandiths and so called admins are silient about those ..and they Guard some of the HNWI ...

People who are for free and fair thought please rise up ./..

no one used the word JUNK in this thread at least. If it was used then it was perhaps it was at a high price. At this price, I accept that GREG is an interesting share for a quick trade.
For eg: There is one finance company which is trading at exorbitant PBV value, while more profitable and stable companies trading around PBV of 1. Which one is fundamentally poised to go down any time?

Coming back to the point, we had a discussion here, about GREG and its cash. You are yet to comment on my latest point on its warrants or Jiggy's post.

Convince the members with your points, instead of flashing old news items Wink

29USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon  - Page 2 Empty Re: USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:44 am

stayalert

Stock Trader

I bought More, Greg today. Wish me luck

30USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon  - Page 2 Empty Re: USD 16.7 ..will be with Greg soon Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:46 am

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

sanju351 wrote:
Yes two months and people are collecting slowley slowley why not forum members get a reminder ..Nothing is certarn may be my predictions will go wrong ..

Every one neeeds to invest their money with wise thinking ..
But Fortune always favors the Brave ..
One time looser may be a big gainer next time..

Dear Friend

Without a pain there will be no gain ..

Forum members do not need reminders of the counters highly in question time to time. In fact dont bring in old news and remind the money is due.. This may come or go..

Oh yes companies could give bogus information to CSE and later apologize Laughing
Like the Kabok mine GREG once informed.

U might be a one time looser going with BLUE and for that fact ppl only take ur reminders as a joke when u talk abt an equally speculative like GREG..
And whats all these drama talking abt GREG these days? U seems to be doing free advertising in the forum for ERI and blaming others for not taking you seriously..

Since GREG has a NAV of abt 23, still the share may look worthy but buying this with the intention of looking for USD 16.7 mn is like u buying TWOD for a favorable verdict on its court case.

ERI's portfolio includes Ceylon Leather Plc, Dankotuwa Porcelain Plc, Colombo Pharmacy, South Asia Textiles Ltd., and DNH Financial. They had a rapid rise in last 2-3 years where shre priced went above 100 and everyone was ater it.
But recently ERI has struggled a lot and in combination of the bear market phase, the price moved down to 14-17 range.

Ur thinking that owners could move the price up to 30-40, good if they can but last time they failed to pump money to buy W2 even Laughing

Hareisha said this could be an impending opportunity. I too agree.. But do we need 2 or 3 threads to the same thing? I doubt the facts. The last thing a forum needs is to have many threads open for the same topic and discussions be vary time to time. So new comers and even less experienced members get lost in between.

I.e. I can publish GREG chart every other day but on what purpose I should do that if not for promotional attempts?

We clearly mentioned GREG as JUNK when it was too high but members still burnt their hands following it. Then when it came down to 14-16 levels many talked of the trading opportunities. I too published a chart and hinted the same when this was ard 15..

Sanju, u seems to have a problem of arrogance when others dont fall in line with u....
Its a good thing u post these but u could've done it on a the same GREG discussion know?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum