FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» ජනාධිපතිවරණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 11:20 pm

» The IMF's Monumental Malpractices and future of Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 11:18 pm

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by ChooBoy Fri May 10, 2024 5:29 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by eradula Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

Technical Analytics & Charts (1)

+59
monash
laksharemk
wappula
yaka
ole
m2_yapa
Leon
rainmaker
balapas
prabath
klpfernando
The Alchemist
bakapandithaya
sandanuwan
suja
mark
Arena
VertexCSE
Expert
sahan8896
Fresher
pathfinder
takefawaz
nimantha80
UAEBOY
hairai
godswen
nkuda
Dr_CSE
dinusha.kiwulegedara
raybenz1984
Jiggysaurus
fairbullrun
LateTackle
kav4
Whitebull
kas
D.G.Dayaratne
Stefan
Slstock
Backstage
opfdo
market bull
Antonym
Green79
val2004
malanp
manula
Redbulls
Kumar
CSE.SAS
lemuria
smallville
K.Haputantri
sriranga
chamith
Rajaraam
stumpy
traderathome
63 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 40]

351Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 15 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:12 pm

traderathome

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

I am learning an interesting stock trading method which i came across...couple of days ago...... Very Happy so guys i wont be actively involved with the forum and specially HPP thread for sometime.It does not mean i will be out permanently But i will visit from time to time...................

I had previewed all my entries with the new trading strategy and they seem to be blending fine.which is self assuring.......so its a matter of time we exit with huge profits Very Happy

The method can be used by Investors as well as by Traders......and be applied to all markets across...i mean equity/options or forex or bonds

I dont want to name the counters that i am already holding, because that would be direct promotion.I want to see how these counters react in coming days without these counters being named.

There are 2 more counters i would get rid of this week for small profit to make way for additional counter or two.

I would only recommend to all members here to hold entries that would move quicker than main indices such as ASPI/MPI/s&p20 to effectively gain massive profit.

So this does not mean i will abandon HPP trading....and related postings....its because i need to concentrate on the trading rules of the new method and also few tweaks i need to work out on some technical indicators which are not able to do it on DIRECTFN.

Good Luck &
May Great days be ahead of all of us.....

TAH

352Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 15 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:38 pm

smallville

Associate Director - Equity Analytics

traderathome wrote:
traderathome wrote:BFL
This afternoon i purchased few shares of BFL, and thought i would share my thoughts on the purchase.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

major reversal zone around 126/125Rs youwould see the fib levels of 261.8% further below i would place an order around rs 50/- should BFL prices slides further below.I am anticipating the prices to pull to Rs 215/- around Rs 123/-. If we go by AB=CD pattern the next reversal should also confluence around Rs 123/-. Did you notice around 27/7/2011 prices moved up Rs 100/-.perhaps not in the same amounts at least i am expecting 90/-Rs up from Rs 123-125 to have a Lower High established.

Good Luck.... Very Happy

I think smallv just an example i thought i would re-quote where the PRZ i drew for BFL back then was @126 ordinary MAs would not have signalled a BUY trade as well as i did not see a valid chart pattern to enter this trade at so early as 126. The price reached 111 or closer and reversed and sitting preety currently @ 180.

Very Happy

So the HPP imo gives us earlier indication when smart money enters and before the HERD jumps in there-by getting a good entry. rabbit

No mis-understanding bro..... Laughing
TAH

Well TAH, I see that it has paved the way for you.. But honestly, just think abt the below and tell me wouldn't a Asc. Triangle confirmation on 131-135 range tempt anyone to enter too? Very Happy

We saw the potential opportunities an ascending triangles have created with AAF & HVA very recently..

Forgetting all this, AMibroker even gives buy signals (bullish signs) and it has given at at 125.. So even if someone back tested and check the validity of such signals, possible trade opportunities arise..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

353Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 15 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:35 am

chamith

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

THA

whats the new trading method ur learning these days?

354Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 15 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:21 am

raybenz1984

Stock Trader

It is a great system to trade and buy sell in the market.
forex metal

355Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 15 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:30 pm

traderathome

raybenz1984 wrote:It is a great system to trade and buy sell in the market.
forex metal
Dear ........................ Very Happy
You can not trade forex from srilanka.....Its illegal.

Regards
TAH

356Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 15 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:34 pm

traderathome

traderathome

Finally we are seeing the much awaited PULL BACK Very Happy

imo ASI has open up for 5550 target level.

Could expect this leg to complete the needed correction....

Anything below 5250 ...things can get uglier here.......in CSE

So dont panic until we see below 5550.

Very Happy

Best regards
TAH

357Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 15 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:48 pm

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics

So what happened to fib resistances, Moving averages above 5700. DO you think this downfall is strong enough to break them?

traderathome wrote:Finally we are seeing the much awaited PULL BACK Very Happy

imo ASI has open up for 5550 target level.

Could expect this leg to complete the needed correction....

Anything below 5250 ...things can get uglier here.......in CSE

So dont panic until we see below 5550.

Very Happy

Best regards
TAH

358Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 15 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:56 pm

traderathome

traderathome

traderathome wrote:

I am trying to focus positive in this down ttrend.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Razz

If we see below 5250 then i would be exiting some positions.....

Regards
TAH

Good. I don;t see any issue as big to hit below 5400 and to that matter even 5700. But people drive the market so don;t know what they plan to do. Best to be watchful.

359Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 15 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:44 pm

smallville

smallville

This is what I posted few days earlier..

From the latest Fib levels, 38.2% is around 5480, before that 23.6% is around 5670..

360Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 15 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:51 pm

traderathome

traderathome

I requested from the IT dept of CT to advise whether DFN can provide the CRS indicator to measure Sectors & Indices......

I think Amiboker has it.....but a stressful job uploading EoD and also i dont think anyone has the tickdata for ASI/MPI or Sector Indices

TAH

361Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 15 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:32 am

kav4

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Please ignore the buy/sell indicators.

362Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 15 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:37 pm

chamith

chamith

hey kav4,

could u plz send me your amibroker database...
I was busy and didnt get a chance to update it after every market day. So now cant find the daily transactions to update.

363Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 15 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:50 pm

traderathome

traderathome

chamith wrote:hey kav4,

could u plz send me your amibroker database...
I was busy and didnt get a chance to update it after every market day. So now cant find the daily transactions to update.

Yes Kav...

Appreciate if you could giv us a link..... bounce bounce bounce bounce

How about sectors as well such as Services/trading/banking & finance/manufacturing/beverge,food & tobacco etc...

Regards
TAH

364Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 15 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:53 am

chamith

chamith

kAV,

first create a folder anywhere,
then go to amibroker. select file > save database as...

then locate that newly created folder and save it in that,

after Zip that folder and make it a one file.
Then u can simply upload it to http://www.filefactory.com/
and send us the link to that file..

Thanks again mate

ps: i can't send u PMs, may be ur inbox is full...

365Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 15 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:25 am

kav4

http://www.mediafire.com/?583b3zemh8avmvj

366Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 15 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:23 am

traderathome

traderathome

Sorry guys its been sometime since i updated the charts on ASI in general....but as posted nearly 2 weeks ago in the same thread, about possible res @6000 and primary targets to watch-out 5700 5600 are in tact...presumably unless otherwise there is something taking place positively contributing the ASI to run high. a better oull back would complete imo around 5550 there about....and the neutral zone would be 5550~5250 and lower than that bulls will exit for the bears to rule....

there are 2 counters i think i promised jana to put up charts they are csd and cifl.....my apologies i could not put up so far...

i will have it displayed during the night time....

TAH

367Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 15 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:47 am

traderathome

traderathome

For those who are interested in JKH...

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

the throwback to the neckline stage is in progress....

Rs 202~203 are gud levels to re-enter/buy.....

Disclosure:I dont own the shares currently ...

gud luck guys sunny

368Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 15 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:59 pm

traderathome

traderathome

traderathome wrote:For those who are interested in JKH...

the throwback to the neckline stage is in progress....

Rs 202~203 are gud levels to re-enter/buy.....

Disclosure:I dont own the shares currently ...

gud luck guys sunny
if you are really conservative just like me 195 is another possible entry price....

Trade with care...
Dont blame me...This is not BUY/SELL advise....

TAH rabbit

369Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 15 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:29 am

traderathome

traderathome

anyday green is good but volume is not convincing....lets watch the coming weeks....

gud luck
TAH Very Happy

370Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 15 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:33 am

traderathome

traderathome

monday could be a contrast .....so trade carefully i prefer to sitback and placed my BUY orders well below CMP.

TAH

371Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 15 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:09 pm

traderathome

traderathome

Can someone fill my order HNBX @112 Basketball

372Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 15 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:30 pm

dinusha.kiwulegedara

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

I Filled it.......

373Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 15 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:56 pm

traderathome

traderathome

dinusha.kiwulegedara wrote: I Filled it.......
Thanks buddy i bought it 1000 of yours (500x2) ...i was afraid when the confirmation bell on my laptop rang i thought it was 112.70 guy with 19 shares did a partial fill. Very Happy

I was very lucky to have hnbx last time sold for nice profit....and i am seeing a another short term opportunity @ 130 ext 144 on this...with reversal to 107 in case things go crazy for me. Very Happy

Since i own this one now:no need to put the disclosure clause.

However this is not a BUY/SELL or HOLD recommendation.Trade at your own risk.Please DYDD.

Regards
TAH

374Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 15 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:11 pm

traderathome

traderathome

The Chart on HNBX.... & ASCO

Charts Will follow shortly...........

ASCO i bought with risk short while ago against the current trend & MA @ 187/- i bought only 250 shares for short term gain in my mind with tight stop loss. SO DO NOT emulate this trade. Rolling Eyes

Initially wanted to buy around 750 then 500 finally cancelled all those and went with small qty.

My stop would 174Rs with upper initial target 215 and extention thereof on the trend.
Gud luck
TAH

375Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 15 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:00 pm

traderathome

traderathome

traderathome wrote:The Chart on HNBX.... & ASCO

Charts Will follow shortly...........

ASCO i bought with risk short while ago against the current trend & MA @ 187/- i bought only 250 shares for short term gain in my mind with tight stop loss. SO DO NOT emulate this trade. Rolling Eyes

Initially wanted to buy around 750 then 500 finally cancelled all those and went with small qty.

My stop would 174Rs with upper initial target 215 and extention thereof on the trend.
Gud luck
TAH
Here is the chart on HNBX....

376Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 15 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:59 pm

traderathome

traderathome

This is another share i am currently holding after the initial profit taking, that made me some money & the current leg is nicely descending to 61.8% around 12.20Rs which should act as a reversal area on the pull back completion. So buyers would be re-entering, please do take note of for some volume surge when price hits this area. And a possible future price to hit around Rs16~17 this year Highs in Jan where we will see some Res. Do not expect quick profit but if it happens do not be surprised as well.To the downside we see Rs11 & 10 to act as good solid support, but if we see major trend reversal and ASI trending below 5250 you have to expect further down as we do not want to entertain unexpected scenario if it do come our way & to preserve our capital.
However the CMP has not successfully penetrated 38.2 Fib levels, so we would like to see some action around next week or so to close below for possible window of opportunity to test 50% & 61.8%.
Should we see Market turning Green, then current minor support level (Recent LOW) should be good enough to hold.

TAH

377Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 15 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:57 am

malanp

TAH

Great charts.. keep it up..

Thank you

378Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 15 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:06 am

K.Haputantri

K.Haputantri
Co-Admin

Thanks TAH for sharing a valuable chart.

379Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 15 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:17 pm

Backstage

Backstage

Thanks. BTW nice avatar, where did you find a crazy image like that ? Suspect

380Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 15 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:54 pm

traderathome

traderathome

Backstage wrote:Thanks. BTW nice avatar, where did you find a crazy image like that ? Suspect
which avatar...lot of avatars are manipulating these dayz.......

i am going crazy looking at red day posts.... Cool

TAH

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum