FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by ApolloCSE Yesterday at 2:01 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by LAMDA Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:58 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Technical Analytics & Charts (1)

+59
monash
laksharemk
wappula
yaka
ole
m2_yapa
Leon
rainmaker
balapas
prabath
klpfernando
The Alchemist
bakapandithaya
sandanuwan
suja
mark
Arena
VertexCSE
Expert
sahan8896
Fresher
pathfinder
takefawaz
nimantha80
UAEBOY
hairai
godswen
nkuda
Dr_CSE
dinusha.kiwulegedara
raybenz1984
Jiggysaurus
fairbullrun
LateTackle
kav4
Whitebull
kas
D.G.Dayaratne
Stefan
Slstock
Backstage
opfdo
market bull
Antonym
Green79
val2004
malanp
manula
Redbulls
Kumar
CSE.SAS
lemuria
smallville
K.Haputantri
sriranga
chamith
Rajaraam
stumpy
traderathome
63 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 40]

376Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 16 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:59 pm

traderathome

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

This is another share i am currently holding after the initial profit taking, that made me some money & the current leg is nicely descending to 61.8% around 12.20Rs which should act as a reversal area on the pull back completion. So buyers would be re-entering, please do take note of for some volume surge when price hits this area. And a possible future price to hit around Rs16~17 this year Highs in Jan where we will see some Res. Do not expect quick profit but if it happens do not be surprised as well.To the downside we see Rs11 & 10 to act as good solid support, but if we see major trend reversal and ASI trending below 5250 you have to expect further down as we do not want to entertain unexpected scenario if it do come our way & to preserve our capital.
However the CMP has not successfully penetrated 38.2 Fib levels, so we would like to see some action around next week or so to close below for possible window of opportunity to test 50% & 61.8%.
Should we see Market turning Green, then current minor support level (Recent LOW) should be good enough to hold.

TAH

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

377Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 16 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:57 am

malanp

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

TAH

Great charts.. keep it up..

Thank you

378Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 16 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:06 am

K.Haputantri

Co-Admin

Thanks TAH for sharing a valuable chart.

379Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 16 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:17 pm

Backstage

Thanks. BTW nice avatar, where did you find a crazy image like that ? Suspect

380Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 16 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:54 pm

traderathome

Backstage wrote:Thanks. BTW nice avatar, where did you find a crazy image like that ? Suspect
which avatar...lot of avatars are manipulating these dayz.......

i am going crazy looking at red day posts.... Cool

TAH

381Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 16 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:03 pm

Backstage

Backstage

Just kidding bro, yours is the first mug shot I have seen on the forum. Congrats. Apart from sharing your knowledge, your attitude and style is most refreshing and wholesome.

382Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 16 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:54 am

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

TAH,

HNB.X was a buy for me @95 when it broke a 4-5 months trend line with a bullish candle.. But the same is a sell for me now.. Hope 109 or 105 is a reversal.

PLC - The run was due to dividend I suppose so I'd watch around 12.50..

383Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 16 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:22 am

traderathome

traderathome

smallville wrote:TAH,

HNB.X was a buy for me @95 when it broke a 4-5 months trend line with a bullish candle.. But the same is a sell for me now.. Hope 109 or 105 is a reversal.

PLC - The run was due to dividend I suppose so I'd watch around 12.50..
i sold all hnbx and currently re-entered. Very Happy

more than combx i expect hnbx for a good run....since i did not want to mis i entered @112. for me sell is not triggered as yet. Very Happy

TAH

384Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 16 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:56 pm

traderathome

traderathome

Technical Analytical Outlook

Market Recovered Marginally On Friday!!!

The market recovered marginally on Friday with the ASI rising by 17 points and the MPI edging up by 30 points on a relatively low turnover of just Rs.417m. Even this modest turnover was supported by some JKH & COMB crossings that contributed to the extent of Rs. 94m. Yet again the popular shares withstood the assault on the market in quite a resilient manner last week.

Last week’s market decline triggered HOLD signals on ASI & MPI weekly charts. The BUY signals on the index charts are still under no threat.

The Treasury Secretary’s and CB Governor’s aid raising mission to Japan is expected to bring good news this week. Some companies are also said to be in Japan on a different mission to raise money for their ‘pet’ companies. Hence this week at the market could turn out to be a ‘news driven’ week.

The small movement of the indices on Friday brought the RSI’s of the ASI & MPI daily charts to a neutral 48 & 43. (Pl. see the index charts attachment).

US market is still very weak.

Above is the excerpts from CT....research Technical Team

385Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 16 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:00 am

traderathome

traderathome

We all enjoyed the 1Rs dividend declared very recently, and those who were with JINS during thick and thin were quiet relieved after the dividend declaration.Back to technical analytics. According to the chart if current stubbornness continues to ping pong around 10.50~11.50 & to not go below Rs10/- imo the counter may ascend to the next level around Rs15.20.
The pull back is nearly in completion stage and i prefer it closes the GAP @10.50 formed. Perhaps in extreme case the market price may fall to Rs 10/- levels and anything below would entertain bearish bias mentality amongst traders/short term investors and we may see perhaps the continuation of next bear trend if gradually unfolds.

The pull back should give the traders another opportunity to re-enter, with a stop loss 9.80 for initial TP 14.90-15.10 extension to Rs. 20+.The idea is to ride the trend and minimise losses. Smile

Disclosure:Currently I am holding JINS.Please DYDD.This is not a BUY/HOLD or SELL recommendation.

386Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 16 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:04 am

traderathome

traderathome

In first of my articles i would like touch upon RICH.N, current market price around Rs8.60 and seem to consolidating/range bound after the initial B/O around Rs7.70, with some good volumes as confirmation which is important to support this theory.The counter appreciated by Rs.1.50 from the initial B/O and if the pull back  during the ASI desend is not strongly reflected on RICH, then it has the potential to trade on double digits very soon i.e Rs10+ when the correction leg is completed by the Index (ASI).

Full disclosure:Currently I am holding RICH.This is not a BUY/SELL or HOLD recommendation.Please DYDD before, I am not responsible for your Losses nor Profits.

387Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 16 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:10 am

traderathome

traderathome

Above 3 tech analytics i did are republished ...for the benefit of majority of members....

On a different note ...please do not panic during RED days.....make your BUY orders @ strategic price levels...

Another opportunity awaits...

so trade with care...

Cut your losses and Maximise profits....

TAH

388Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 16 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:31 pm

traderathome

traderathome

Seems to be more BUYERS than SELLERS dominating today Very Happy

389Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 16 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:28 am

traderathome

traderathome

traderathome wrote:The 170+ or 200 looks very very optimistic at this moment.But look at the bearish ALT BAT that would form once its @113 Fib level (Rs 130-140) from current 117.

I am looking 2 targets in the months to come, in this run up.
If you are holding this one currently @ 130, and intend to sell it due to market ambiguity ,dont sell now and you will not be disapointed at all.Just thank me when it touched 180+ Very Happy.

if you really want to sell, then have your full stop around 120, because that would be a very good support. Cool what can i do...its your money Very Happy

if you check this thread from page 9 onwards....you will see... Very Happy

i am just one of you...... Very Happy Very Happy
TAH

390Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 16 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:10 am

malanp

traderathome wrote:
traderathome wrote:The 170+ or 200 looks very very optimistic at this moment.But look at the bearish ALT BAT that would form once its @113 Fib level (Rs 130-140) from current 117.

I am looking 2 targets in the months to come, in this run up.
If you are holding this one currently @ 130, and intend to sell it due to market ambiguity ,dont sell now and you will not be disapointed at all.Just thank me when it touched 180+ Very Happy.

if you really want to sell, then have your full stop around 120, because that would be a very good support. Cool what can i do...its your money Very Happy

if you check this thread from page 9 onwards....you will see... Very Happy

i am just one of you...... Very Happy Very Happy
TAH

Thanks TAH,

I am holding NDB..I thoght it will hit 165 level very soon, but after seeing your chart, i will think again..

391Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 16 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:50 pm

traderathome

traderathome

@Sureshot..the chart is for you....

Disclosure:I am not holding TWOD.

Rs 16 was a good price if you had entered and another re-buying is also give the opportunity for Traders @16-17 for possible.

Potential targets are 25+ Very Happy

The chart is attached ...

392Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 16 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:03 pm

traderathome

traderathome

Any one holding LGLX Basketball

And did you notice the Bullish Drive ....

Do you know what direction it will take in coming weeks n months tongue Laughing

TAH drunken

393Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 16 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:37 pm

traderathome

traderathome

traderathome wrote:Any one holding LGLX Basketball

And did you notice the Bullish Drive ....

Do you know what direction it will take in coming weeks n months tongue Laughing

TAH drunken

i prefer 16.50 ~ 17.50 to do a loading...will the price come down....surely otherwise no buy for me pale

you can thank me or hate me later rabbit

TAH Very Happy

394Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 16 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:09 pm

traderathome

traderathome

ASI needs to close above 5750-5775 next week to keep the bullish sentis alive Very Happy

395Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 16 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:11 pm

traderathome

traderathome

preferred the correction to meet was 5550 seems its not to be the case if asi closes 5750+ next week.. Smile

396Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 16 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:18 pm

Dr_CSE

Manager - Equity Analytics

Could you please upload charts for MAL.N and LOFC.N .

397Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 16 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:09 pm

traderathome

traderathome

Dr_CSE wrote:Could you please upload charts for MAL.N and LOFC.N .
no problem consider its done this week end....before market opens...on monday Very Happy

398Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 16 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:36 pm

traderathome

traderathome

traderathome wrote:
Dr_CSE wrote:Could you please upload charts for MAL.N and LOFC.N .
no problem consider its done this week end....before market opens...on monday Very Happy
Dr CSE

This is the chart i promised you on MALN & MALX

Both are attched.

A re-entry buy order would be ideal around 4.20-4.60. Near term target is Rs 7/- with a stop loss around Rs 3/- it is a good risk to reward trade.....

I am currently not holding this one,but now seriously thinking to enter around 4.30.

Very Happy

[img]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

TAH

399Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 16 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:39 pm

traderathome

traderathome

On the above 2, i prefer to go with MAL.N instead MAL.X Very Happy

400Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 16 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:48 am

Dr_CSE

Much appreciate your quick response. Thanks.

401Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 16 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:09 am

traderathome

traderathome

Dr_CSE wrote:Much appreciate your quick response. Thanks.
you are welcome Very Happy

402Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 16 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:38 am

nkuda

Dear traderathome,
4.30 is a good entry point because 61.8 Fibonacci level or any other reason ?

403Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 16 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:52 pm

traderathome

traderathome

nkuda wrote:Dear traderathome,
4.30 is a good entry point because 61.8 Fibonacci level or any other reason ?
yes got that right m8 but if its very bullish may even not touch,but i prefer the retracement and be done with that. Very Happy

404Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 16 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:59 pm

traderathome

traderathome

Leon
This is the chart on CDBN and not CDBX

BUY 38-40 with TP 50-57

Its moved 16Rs from last low. 38 for re-entry is ideal around 61.8% with SL 34.5

405Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 16 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:19 pm

smallville

smallville

I've taken the lowest point (2.7) it has hit and the highest point (5.9) thereafter to draw the fib.

To me since MAL.X has fallen from the 38.2% fib support at 4.60, I'd like to enter ard 4.30-4.00 range where the 50% & 61.8% support is..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum