FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Yesterday at 9:31 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by bkasun Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:48 pm

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by eradula Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Technical Analytics & Charts (1)

+59
monash
laksharemk
wappula
yaka
ole
m2_yapa
Leon
rainmaker
balapas
prabath
klpfernando
The Alchemist
bakapandithaya
sandanuwan
suja
mark
Arena
VertexCSE
Expert
sahan8896
Fresher
pathfinder
takefawaz
nimantha80
UAEBOY
hairai
godswen
nkuda
Dr_CSE
dinusha.kiwulegedara
raybenz1984
Jiggysaurus
fairbullrun
LateTackle
kav4
Whitebull
kas
D.G.Dayaratne
Stefan
Slstock
Backstage
opfdo
market bull
Antonym
Green79
val2004
malanp
manula
Redbulls
Kumar
CSE.SAS
lemuria
smallville
K.Haputantri
sriranga
chamith
Rajaraam
stumpy
traderathome
63 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 40]

426Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 18 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:19 pm

traderathome

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

I will try in coming days.. Very Happy

427Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 18 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:53 pm

traderathome

traderathome wrote:I will try in coming days.. Very Happy

I am attaching the ASI chart which is self explanatory.

Comments appreciated... Very Happy

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

428Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 18 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:01 am

UAEBOY

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Congrats TAH for your 1000 posts. Highly appreciate your valuable service to this forum..keep it up mate... Smile

429Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 18 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:45 am

hairai

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Thanks and appreciate your fantastic work.

In my opinion, when you look at Elliot wave , we are in 4th wave correction which will be usually longer. Since wave 2 correction is simple, 4th wave correction should be complex.

So, market has to rebound to 6200 levels once 50% correction is over.
ie- as you said 5375 levels

Regards

430Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 18 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:47 am

Backstage

5375 round the corner cyclops

431Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 18 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:53 am

UAEBOY

UAEBOY

ASPI 5384 scratch

432Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 18 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:59 am

nimantha80

Do this thing in HARMONY and get stuck in Red. Very Happy

433Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 18 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:15 pm

traderathome

traderathome

UAEBOY wrote:Congrats TAH for your 1000 posts. Highly appreciate your valuable service to this forum..keep it up mate... Smile
thanks Very Happy

434Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 18 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:18 pm

traderathome

traderathome

hairai wrote:Thanks and appreciate your fantastic work.

In my opinion, when you look at Elliot wave , we are in 4th wave correction which will be usually longer. Since wave 2 correction is simple, 4th wave correction should be complex.

So, market has to rebound to 6200 levels once 50% correction is over.
ie- as you said 5375 levels

Regards
thats my understanding too Very Happy only time will prove Cool

435Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 18 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:20 pm

traderathome

traderathome

nimantha80 wrote:Do this thing in HARMONY and get stuck in Red. Very Happy
Rolling Eyes expecting a rebound soon bounce around 5375~5250 range Laughing

436Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 18 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:23 pm

traderathome

traderathome

asi is @5360 Rolling Eyes

437Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 18 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:27 am

traderathome

traderathome

i have exited some positions which most of you know.....by now...this is simply based on my understanding of the trading plan i am following.....my motto is to cut losses and ride the trend....whilst remaining positions are yet to trigger any sell off...but surely no margin calls Very Happy 2 more positions i may exit tomorrow.....

please please this does not mean that you need to re-analyse your positions perhaps your trading strategy may totally differ from mine...so as i have highlighted during my postings during the down trend that triggered from 6000 i am just following my rules...i may re-enter new positions when the time is right..... Very Happy
TAH

438Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 18 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:34 am

traderathome

traderathome

some may wonder when i am expecting a rebound around 5250 why the heck to exit positions instead waiting....but the price fall in some cases are extreme than the drop of asi.... Wink

439Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 18 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:26 am

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics

traderathome wrote:some may wonder when i am expecting a rebound around 5250 why the heck to exit positions instead waiting....but the price fall in some cases are extreme than the drop of asi.... Wink

Yes we should not map ASI with individual stock prices one on one. When ASI falls most stock prices fall but some fall faster than others and vice versa. So better to analyze individual stock situation.

440Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 18 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:06 am

traderathome

traderathome

5375 held it nice Very Happy so far good going can we maintain green with good volumes Basketball

441Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 18 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:16 pm

K.Haputantri

K.Haputantri
Co-Admin

traderathome wrote:i have exited some positions which most of you know.....by now...this is simply based on my understanding of the trading plan i am following.....my motto is to cut losses and ride the trend....whilst remaining positions are yet to trigger any sell off...but surely no margin calls Very Happy 2 more positions i may exit tomorrow.....

please please this does not mean that you need to re-analyse your positions perhaps your trading strategy may totally differ from mine...so as i have highlighted during my postings during the down trend that triggered from 6000 i am just following my rules...i may re-enter new positions when the time is right..... Very Happy
TAH

I admire your genuine advice.

442Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 18 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:18 pm

kas

kas
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

traderathome wrote:i have exited some positions which most of you know.....by now...this is simply based on my understanding of the trading plan i am following.....my motto is to cut losses and ride the trend....whilst remaining positions are yet to trigger any sell off...but surely no margin calls Very Happy 2 more positions i may exit tomorrow.....

TAH

Appreciate if you could explain more about your trading plan, I think lot of members will be benefited from that including me, since we could build our own plan ( not to copy yours Smile )

443Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 18 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:14 pm

traderathome

traderathome

Here is a chart on UML where if you enter & exit at right times you could have made good profit.

The reason why i am posting this chart to remind most members to take what the market has to offer you,unfortunately i was not involved with CSE until
last november 2011.

so think various trading opportunities that cse will offer you from time to time.

be an investor and trader.....

may be the same big gains you may not make in the future as market keeps evolving,but never miss such opportunities when it is offered,you should be there to embrace with both hands. Very Happy

TAH[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

444Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 18 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:21 pm

traderathome

traderathome

Here is the chart on ASI.

I have indicated the Supports levels, currently the 5375 held good for the last 2 days trading.Tomorrow will be a new day and PA and volumes are not supporting for a gain in coming days .....So anything could happen and we should be ready for any eventuality.

Our next support levels is around 5275 and if this holds good then we need not concern about 5100 levels.

in my opinion the more time the buyers hold on, the sooner the sellers will exhaust for another run high...although my personal preference is a rebound @ 5275, which is immaterial if market overides such sentiments, as market would be ruthless sometimes.

So patience is key and valuable commodity in coming days......

The rebound we are seeing at 5375 if gathers steam we should look into smaller targets to break starting with 5500 and 5625 before entertaining any BULLISH sentiments around 6000 Mark.

So month of December here we come Cool

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

445Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 18 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:05 pm

traderathome

traderathome

Animal names are given to stock traders who celebrate certain views, or conform to particular trading activity schedules. These investing animal names (bull, bear, chicken, pig, sheep, lemming, and ostrich) may be applied to individuals who not only have their own views of the market and its activities, but also influence markets by determining the courses of its securities with their trading habits. Following are descriptions of some of the main stock trading animal names in investing.

Bull, an Optimistic Investing Animal

The bull is the optimist in stock trading. It represents an investor who believes that the market or some of its components will rise, making "bullish" movement. When in abundance, bulls can contribute to a bullish market, making values go up by buying into or holding onto securities.

Bear, the Pessimistic Stock Trading Animal

The bear, the opposite of the bull, is the pessimist. It represents an investor that anticipates a decline in the market and its components, and bear investors will often trade accordingly, pulling out of investments, and, when in abundance, leading to a "bearish," or declining market that maintains itself due to negative sentiment.

Chicken, an Investing Term

The chicken is the investor who is afraid of loss. He or she will often refuse to invest in anything that includes risk, and, as nearly every move can, potentially, be accompanied by risk and therefore loss, chickens may simply stay out of basic trading at times.

Pig, an Investing Animal Term

The pig refers to the investor who will take a large risk because there is a chance that large gains may be secured, and often, he or she is wrong. Pig traders are commonly seen as greedy and irrational, risking a lot for the (slim) chance to make a lot, quickly.

Sheep in Stock Trading

The sheep is the investor who does not have a particular strategy. He or she is erratic, often basing trades and investment strategies on the advice of others, sometimes without looking into possible consequences. Popular strategies are always relished by sheep, as others think they advantageous, and therefore, so do the sheep, as they have no clear cut strategies of their own.

Lemming in Stock Trading

The lemming is a stock trading animal term that applies to the investor that will go with the flow at times when the adopted strategy leads to disaster. Like actual lemmings are said to follow the crowd off of cliffs and into water (though, in reality, they can swim, and, like all migratory mammals, there are risks in their movements, and lemmings are no worse than others), lemming investors will follow potentially dangerous strategies because they are popular.

Ostrich, a Stock Trading Animal

The ostrich is the investor who overlooks evidence that certain action should be taken. When the market is not helping them, they will often ignore it, instead of amending their trading tactics to take advantage of certain phenomena.

The above stock market animal terms relate to investors who tend to conform to certain investment strategies. Though no single investor can be designated as one of these animals at all times, generally, most will demonstrate some of these characteristics with each trading move, and when one animal is abundant enough, an entire market can be influenced by its characteristic trading style.

446Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 18 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:22 am

Redbulls

Redbulls

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t17033-fox-vs-sheep-introduction-of-a-new-terminology-by-khaputantri?highlight=sheep

447Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 18 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:44 am

traderathome

traderathome

As Lanka-Japan bilateral trade crossed the huge $ 1.2 Bn mark in 2011, the country is inviting top league Japanese private investments for ‘strong win-win partnerships’, the Ministry of Industry and Commerce announced.

"As our bilateral trade grows with $ 1.2Bn trade and historic relations are further strengthened, I invite you, the prospective and high level Japanese investors here today, to invest in Sri Lanka for win-win partnerships and also to gain immediate access to the South Asia’s huge market through us," said Rishad Bathiudeen, Minister of Industry and Commerce of Sri Lanka on 22 November, as quoted in the ministry communiqué.

Bathiudeen was addressing a high level business and investment fact finding mission –cum-delegation from Japan, at the Colombo residence of Nobuhito Hobo, Ambassador of Japan to Sri Lanka on the eve of 22 November. Visiting Japanese private sector delegation, one of the biggest such missions from Japan to arrive in Sri Lanka, represented such key sectors as agro, engineering, construction, electronics and industrial equipment, among others. The delegation was facilitated by JETRO Colombo. JETRO officials and reps from Sri Lankan business and corporate sectors were also present during the event. The 30 member strong top tier Japanese investment delegation successfully concluded its Sri Lanka mission and departed the island on the eve of 23 November.

Japan was Sri Lanka’s second largest international donor in 2011. According to the Department of Commerce, Sri Lanka – Japan bilateral trade volumes which stood at $ 753.19 Mn in 2010 rose by 65% to $ 1,249.03 Mn by 2011. Meanwhile, the UNCTAD reported on suddenly increasing Japanese FDI outflows to the world –Japanese ODIs doubled (increased almost by 105.5%) in 2011 to $ 115.6 Bn (from 2010’s $ 56.3 Bn).

"The total bilateral trade turnover between Sri Lanka and Japan now stands at $ 1,249 Mn. Japan has always been a key trading partner as well as a generous donor nation to Sri Lanka. Today, I am pleased to reveal some of the newest investment opportunities in Sri Lanka for you. That is in addition to apparel, IT/BPO services and outsourcing, agriculture, shipping, and logistics, such specific new avenues as motor vehicle assembly, warehousing, deep sea fishing, construction of cold stores, such as call-centres, urban commercial and leisure property development, agro processing and agro technology, marina and marina related commercial property development, fish canning and processing factories, fresh vegetables and fruit exports, tourist transportation and tourist leisure activities could be identified as promising sectors. I invite you for win-win investment partnerships and thereby to gainb immediate access to the South Asia’s huge markets through us" revealed Minister Bathiudeen.

Thereafter, Bathiudeen, speaking in Japanese language to the rousing applause of the excited Japanese nationals and Sri Lankan corporate reps present on the occasion, said: "We thank Nobuhito Hobo for hosting this event and appreciate you for visiting and choosing Sri Lanka for your (next) investments. As Sri Lanka enters a new economic growth phase thanks to the leadership of President Mahinda Rajapaksa, new investment opportunities are opening for Japanese investors. Today, we warmly invite you to avail of these latest opportunities."

Nobuhito Hobo, Ambassador of Japan to Sri Lanka who graciously hosted the event, addressing gathering, said: "Sri Lanka has a great potential to be an international business hub and for future economic development with its geographically strategic location, skilful and educated labour. Having FTAs with India and Pakistan, Sri Lanka can be a gateway to the huge South Asian markets. However, it is also true that Sri Lanka is exposed to global competition. Much more needs to be done to induce foreign investments. The Embassy of Japan in collaboration with the Japanese Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Sri Lanka has tried to the improve business environment in this country through the Government-Private Joint Forum. It is no secret that, strengthening investor confidence is one of the key factors in the investor promotion equation. I wish that the visit of the business delegation will be very fruitful, and that you will be able to identify ‘viable’ business opportunities with the cooperation of the Sri Lankan officials."

448Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 18 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:33 pm

traderathome

traderathome

Technically NDB is good to reach 260 + from current levels Very Happy hope some one looked at the bigger picture on this Very Happy

TAH

449Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 18 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:25 am

traderathome

traderathome

Fiscal deficit to widen, monetary policy to ease & rupee appreciate
Standard Chartered Bank on the year ahead:
November 29, 2012, 8:56 pm

Standard Chartered Bank expects Sri Lanka’s economy would improve in 2013 with growth estimated to reach 7.2 percent. The fiscal deficit is likely to overshoot the 5.8 percent of GDP target for next year, but the Central Bank would be able to ease monetary policy as the government was more likely to make more commercial borrowings next year.

"Sri Lanka’s economy is on a stronger footing heading into 2013 thanks to policy tightening measures implemented in 2012. We expect GDP growth of 7.2 percent in 2013, supported by a pick-up in investment, strong remittance inflows, and steady growth in the tourism and construction sectors," the bank said in a report ‘Global Focus 2013: The Year Ahead’ released yesterday (29).

It said weak demand for the country’s exports from the US and EU would persist in 2013 but would see some moderate improvement later in the year while domestic economic activity was expected to compensate the slower exports growth.

"Sri Lanka’s fiscal position remains weak. Higher debt interest payments and the increase in non-interest expenditure on wages and welfare spending this year have contributed to fiscal slippage. In 2013, steps to reduce current expenditure, broaden the revenue base and improve efficiency of state owned enterprises will be needed to reduce public debt. We estimate the fiscal deficit at around 6.5 percent of GDP against the budget estimate of 5.8 percent," Standard Chartered said.

The budget deficit target for this year is 6.2 percent of GDP and by the end of August, the deficit had reached 6 percent and the Central Bank has already warned the government its monetary policy would depend on the government’s fiscal discipline. Standard Chartered Bank has estimated that the deficit would reach 7 percent of GDP by the end of this year.

"In 2013, the (monetary) policy focus is likely to shift to supporting growth from tracking high inflation and credit growth," Standard Chartered said.

"The most recent central bank statement expressed a clear intent to ease monetary policy given that credit growth has slowed, the trade balance has improved and inflation is expected to moderate by the second quarter of 2013.

We think this will the give the central bank sufficient room to cut monetary policy rates by 25 basis points in the first quarter of 2013."

The bank expects the rupee to appreciate to around Rs. 126.5 to a dollar by the end of 2013 as the trade balance stabilises and capital inflows pick-up on the back of improved investor sentiment.

"We are constructive on the government bond market in 2013 on the back of softening inflation, consequent monetary easing and the balanced demand-supply outlook. Although the government plans to increase its reliance on domestic market borrowing to finance the fiscal deficit in 2013, its estimate of foreign commercial borrowing is conservative. Given the success of previous sovereign bond issues, we expect the government to continue with such issuance, reducing domestic market borrowing. As such we remain Neutral on Treasury bond duration, as near term upside risks to inflation persist," Standard Chartered said.

It said the large fiscal deficit and the possibility of higher food and fuel prices in international markets during the first half 2013 poses serious threats to the Sri Lankan economy.

http://www.island.lk/index.php?page_cat=article-details&page=article-details&code_title=67157

450Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 18 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:55 pm

takefawaz

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Hi TAH,

Please let me know any sites where I can see charts of movements of indices and share prices. Appreciate your response.

451Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 18 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:29 am

traderathome

traderathome

can see a short break by the bears until we see 5375-5385...and then again a selling spree or testing lower to 5250 bom

care ful on your buying now....concentrate only on strong fundas

TAH

452Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 18 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:18 pm

traderathome

traderathome

NDB crossing today @125/-, but market rate 134/- Sad

TAH

453Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 18 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:25 pm

traderathome

traderathome

Todays market green will it last for some time by surpassing previous high....its yet to be seen ...... Very Happy

hoping more positive will outflow ..... Smile in coming days

TAH

454Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 18 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:28 pm

traderathome

traderathome

Foreign Savings
06 Dec, 2012 11:11:03
Sri Lanka's non bank lenders encouraged to borrow abroad
Dec 06, 2012 (LBO) - Sri Lanka's non-bank lenders should borrow abroad using newly relaxed rules to help boost resources available for investment, Central Bank Governor Nivard Cabral said.
"We would encourage you to access foreign funds, as well," Cabraal told a forum of top finance company executives in Colombo this week.
"Some of you have been accessing foreign funds in order to buttress your own capital - to buttress your Tier II capital. And we would like to encourage that situation in the future as well."

Investments

Sri Lanka's licensed finance and leasing companies which had asset of 564 billion rupees by end September 2012 and accounted for 6 percent of total financial sector assets plays in a sub-prime market just below commercial banks.

They fund investments through leasing, hire purchase, housing mortgages and gold-backed loans.

Cabraal said Sri Lanka needed greater savings and investment to keep economic growth high at around 8.0 percent.

"Domestic investment has also increased to about 30 percent," Cabraal said. "As you know Sri Lanka has a perennial difficulty about savings not been sufficient to promote the growth that we have.

"Now we have seen it increasing but still not to the levels we would want it to be."

In a budget for 2013, President Mahinda Rajapaksa said commercial banks could borrow up to 50 million US dollars without exchange control approval from the Central Bank and other firms could borrow up to 10 million US dollars without exchange control approval.

Foreign Window

Cabraal said finance companies could use the opportunity to borrow abroad.

"So these are opportunities that you have to make use of that we would encourage you to do so," Cabraal said.

"That would address the savings gap that Sri Lanka has as well."

People's Leasing and Finance Plc, Sri Lanka's largest non-bank lender has said it is exploring the possibility of borrowing 10 million US dollars as well as a 100 million US dollar syndicated loan.

Several leasing and finance companies had also tapped credit lines from development lenders abroad.

Cabraal said foreign savings could tapped as Tier I capital (equity) into banks and finance companies or Tier II (subordinated debt), as portfolio investment in the stock markets.

"And it can also come in to the government," Cabraal said. "So government has already taken the necessary loans, as well as the capital to support infrastructure.

"Now the ball is fairly and squarely on the private sector's court. So the private sector also must harness new deposits and take this country forward."

But analysts say Sri Lanka's lack of savings - especially compared to East Asian nations - is mostly due to excessive state spending, and private savings are understated.

Understated

Sri Lanka runs a current account deficit in the budget indicating that total revenues are not enough to fund recurrent spending.

In 2010 Sri Lanka recorded a domestic savings rate of 19.3 percent of GDP. Private domestic savings of 21.4 percent was dragged down by a negative 2.1 percent of GDP gap in the current account of the budget.

In 2010 foreign private transfers were 7.4 percent (which include Middle Eastern remittances) helping boost national savings to 25.4 percent of GDP. State enterprises ran large losses during the crisis, with energy utilities even taking loans to pay taxes to the central government, later information showed.

To muddle issues further state enterprises are classified as 'private sector' dragging down even the so-called private domestic savings number.

There are no published data readily available on the true private domestic savings rate in Sri Lanka, which critics may lead to even well-meaning officials as well as private analysts to flog a dead horse after comparing apples with oranges.

Nor is an aggregate figure for the surplus or deficit of non-financial public sector enterprises published now, though it had been available in some years.

In East Asian countries such as Malaysia, national savings rates are high because the central government and state enterprises run surpluses.

Bank Negara, Malaysia Central Bank said in 2010 private national savings were 22.2 percent of gross national product, and public sector savings, including profits of state enterprises were a positive 11.9 percent.

In 2011 public savings fell to 5.4 percent because surpluses of state enterprises reduced.

http://www.lankabusinessonline.com/fullstory.php?nid=1003660100

455Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 18 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:50 pm

traderathome

traderathome

/* HARMONIC PATTERN DETECTION

Automatic Detection of Harmonic Patterns - Gartley, Bat, Butterfly and Crab.

Zig Zag is not used in this AFL. It is based on fractals

Contact - joy.edakad@gmail.com

*/

_SECTION_BEGIN("Price");
SetChartOptions(0,chartShowArrows|chartShowDates);
_N(Title = StrFormat("{{NAME}} - {{INTERVAL}} {{DATE}} Open %g, Hi %g, Lo %g, Close %g (%.1f%%) {{VALUES}}", O, H, L, C, SelectedValue( ROC( C, 1 ) ) ));
Plot( C, "Close", ParamColor("Color", colorWhite ), styleNoTitle | ParamStyle("Style") | GetPriceStyle() );
_SECTION_END();

_SECTION_BEGIN("Gartley");

GBmin = Param("Swing B Min.",0.55,0.3,1,0.01);
GBmax = Param("Swing B Max.",0.72,0.4,1,0.01);
GCmin = Param("Swing C Min.",0.38,0.3,1.27,0.01);
GCmax = Param("Swing C Max.",1.0,0.4,1.27,0.01);
GDmin = Param("Swing D Min.(XA)",0.55,0.3,1,0.01);
GDmax = Param("Swing D Max.(XA)",1.0,0.4,1.0,0.01);

_SECTION_END();

_SECTION_BEGIN("Bat");

BatBmin = Param("Swing B Min.",0.38,0.3,1,0.01);
BatBmax = Param("Swing B Max.",0.55,0.4,1,0.01);
BatCmin = Param("Swing C Min.",0.38,0.3,1.62,0.01);
BatCmax = Param("Swing C Max.",1.27,0.4,1.62,0.01);
BatDmin = Param("Swing D Min.(XA)",0.5,0.3,1,0.01);
BatDmax = Param("Swing D Max.(XA)",1.0,0.4,1.0,0.01);

_SECTION_END();

_SECTION_BEGIN("Butterfly");

BtBmin = Param("Swing B Min.",0.55,0.3,1,0.01);
BtBmax = Param("Swing B Max.",0.9,0.4,1,0.01);
BtCmin = Param("Swing C Min.",0.38,0.3,1.62,0.01);
BtCmax = Param("Swing C Max.",1.27,0.4,1.62,0.01);
BtDmin = Param("Swing D Min.(XA)",1,1,1.8,0.01);
BtDmax = Param("Swing D Max.(XA)",1.8,1,1.8,0.01); // Max XA of Butterfly = (1.0 - 1.618)

_SECTION_END();

_SECTION_BEGIN("Crab");

CBmin = Param("Swing B Min.",0.38,0.3,1,0.01);
CBmax = Param("Swing B Max.",0.65,0.4,1,0.01);
CCmin = Param("Swing C Min.",0.38,0.3,1.62,0.01);
CCmax = Param("Swing C Max.",1.270,0.4,1.62,0.01);
CDmin = Param("Swing D Min.(XA)",1.25,1,1.8,0.01);
CDmax = Param("Swing D Max.(XA)",1.8,1,2,0.01);

_SECTION_END();

_SECTION_BEGIN("AB=CD");

abcd_Cmin = Param("Swing C Min.",0.3, 0.3 , 1, 0.01);
abcd_Cmax = Param("Swing C Max.",0.8, 0.8 , 1, 0.01);
abcd_Dmin = Param("Swing D Min.",1.2, 1, 2.7, 0.01);
abcd_Dmax = Param("Swing D Max.",3.7, 1, 4, 0.01);

_SECTION_END();

_SECTION_BEGIN("Patterns");

//strength = Param("Strength",5,2,15,1); // Best use: 3, 4, 5
strength = Param("BARS of each LINE",5,2,15,1); // So luong bar cho moi duong XA, AB, BC,
bu = ParamToggle("Bullish Pattern","Off|On",1); // So bar/lines se quyet dinh. mo^ hinh` duoc ve the' nao`
be = ParamToggle("Bearish Pattern","Off|On",1);

bi = Cum(1)-1;

function GetTop(bars) // Lay' gia' tri cao nhat' = di?nh
{
Top = H == HHV(H,2*bars) AND Ref(HHV(H,bars),bars) < H;
Top = Top AND LastValue(bi)-ValueWhen(Top,bi) > bars;
return Top;
}

function GetValley(bars) // La'y gia tri thap' nhat' = day'
{
Valley = L == LLV(L,2*bars) AND Ref(LLV(L,bars),bars) > L;
Valley = Valley AND LastValue(bi)-ValueWhen(Valley,bi) > bars;
return Valley;
}

// Build fractals array

P1 = GetTop(strength); // so' bar cho 1 duong` XA, AB, BC, CD
V1 = GetValley(Strength);

P1 = IIf(P1,IIf(ValueWhen(P1,bi,2) < ValueWhen(V1,bi),P1,IIf(ValueWhen(P1,H,2) > H,False,P1)),P1);
P1 = IIf(P1 AND ValueWhen(P1,bi,0) > bi,IIf(ValueWhen(P1,bi,0) < ValueWhen(V1,bi,0),IIf(ValueWhen(P1,H,0) >= H,False,P1),P1),P1);
V1 = IIf(V1,IIf(ValueWhen(V1,bi,2) < ValueWhen(P1,bi),V1,IIf(ValueWhen(V1,L,2)V1 = IIf(V1 AND ValueWhen(V1,bi,0) > bi ,IIf(ValueWhen(V1,bi,0) < ValueWhen(P1,bi,0),IIf(ValueWhen(V1,L,0) <= L, False,V1),V1),V1);

P1H1 = ValueWhen(P1,H);
P1Bar1 = ValueWhen(P1,bi);
P1H2 = ValueWhen(P1,H,2);
P1Bar2 = ValueWhen(P1,bi,2);
V1L1 = ValueWhen(V1,L);
V1Bar1 = ValueWhen(V1,bi);
V1L2 = ValueWhen(V1,L,2);
V1Bar2 = ValueWhen(V1,bi,2);

//============================================
// BULLISH PATTERNS
//============================================
/*
Mo hinh Bullish:
A = P1H2
B = V1L1
C = P1H1
X = V1L2

*/

PTvalid = (P1Bar1 > V1Bar1 AND V1Bar1 > P1Bar2 AND P1bar2 > V1Bar2) AND P1; // Peaks and troughs are in order

myAX = P1H2-V1L2;
myAB = P1H2-V1L1;
myBC = P1H1-V1L1;

myAB_AX = myAB/ myAX;
myBC_AB = myBC/ myAB;

BullGartley4 = PTvalid AND ( myAB_AX > GBmin ) AND ( myAB_AX < GBmax )
AND ( myBC_AB > GCMin ) AND ( myBC_AB < GCMax );

BullBat4 = PTvalid AND ( myAB_AX > BatBmin ) AND ( myAB_AX < BatBmax )
AND ( myBC_AB > BatCMin ) AND ( myBC_AB < BatCMax );

BullButterfly4 = PTvalid AND ( myAB_AX > BtBmin ) AND ( myAB_AX < BtBMax )
AND ( myBC_AB > BtCmin ) AND ( myBC_AB < BtCmin );

BullCrab4 = PTvalid AND ( myAB_AX > CBmin ) AND ( myAB_AX < CBmax )
AND ( myBC_AB > CCmin ) AND ( myBC_AB < CCmax );

BullABCD4 = PTvalid AND ( myBC_AB > abcd_Cmin) AND ( myBC_AB < abcd_Cmax );

strPattern = "";

//==================================================
// BULLISH ABCD
// Bullish pattern found. D retracement level is not evaluated
dHigh = HighestSince(BullABCD4,H); // Tinh' gia' tri min, max cua duong Ad. Duong Ad la duong con cua AD
dLow = LowestSince(BullABCD4,L);

myC = ValueWhen(BullABCD4,P1H1);
myB = ValueWhen(BullABCD4,V1L1);
myA = ValueWhen(BullABCD4,P1H2);
myX = ValueWhen(BullABCD4,V1L2);
myCB = myC - myB;

my_d_min = myCB * abcd_DMin ; // Tinh' gia' tri cua duong Ad con. Khi gia' giam? tu` tre^n xuong' thi` max -> min
my_d_max = myCB * abcd_DMax ;
my_Cd_min = myC - my_d_min; // Khoang dich chuyen cua duong Ad con.
my_Cd_max = myC - my_d_max;

BullABCD = IIf( ( dLow < my_Cd_min ) AND ( dLow > my_Cd_max )
AND ( dHigh <= myC ) AND ( dLow == L),
True, False
);

BullABCD = BullABCD AND (dLow < myB);

// BULLISH GARTLEY
dHigh = HighestSince(BullGartley4,H); // Tinh' gia' tri min, max cua duong Ad. Duong Ad la duong con cua AD
dLow = LowestSince(BullGartley4,L);

myC = ValueWhen(BullGartley4,P1H1);
myB = ValueWhen(BullGartley4,V1L1);
myA = ValueWhen(BullGartley4,P1H2);
myX = ValueWhen(BullGartley4,V1L2);
myAX = myA - myX;

my_d_min = myAX * GDmin; // Tinh' gia' tri cua duong Ad con. Khi gia' giam? tu` tre^n xuong' thi` max -> min
my_d_max = myAX * GDMax;
my_Ad_min = myA - my_d_min; // Khoang dich chuyen cua duong Ad con.
my_Ad_max = myA - my_d_max;

BullGartley = IIf( ( dLow < my_Ad_min ) AND ( dLow > my_Ad_max )
True, False
);
BullGartley = BullGartley AND (dLow < myB); // diem D thap' hon B
strPattern = WriteIf(BullGartley,"BULLISH GARTLEY",strPattern);

// BULLISH BAT
dHigh = HighestSince(BullBat4,H); // Tinh' gia' tri min, max cua duong Ad. Duong Ad la duong con cua AD
dLow = LowestSince(BullBat4,L);

myC = ValueWhen(BullBat4,P1H1);
myB = ValueWhen(BullBat4,V1L1);
myA = ValueWhen(BullBat4,P1H2);
myX = ValueWhen(BullBat4,V1L2);
myAX = myA - myX;

my_d_min = myAX * BatDmin; // Tinh' gia' tri cua duong Ad con. Khi gia' giam? tu` tre^n xuong' thi` max -> min
my_d_max = myAX * BatDmax ;

BullBat = IIf( ( dLow < my_Ad_min ) AND ( dLow > my_Ad_max )
True, False
);
BullBat = BullBat AND (dLow < myB); // diem d thap hon diem B
strPattern = WriteIf(BullBat,"BULLISH BAT",strPattern);

// BULLISH CRAB - CUA
dHigh = HighestSince(BullCrab4,H); // Tinh' gia' tri min, max cua duong Ad. Duong Ad la duong con cua AD
dLow = LowestSince(BullCrab4,L);

myC = ValueWhen(BullCrab4,P1H1);
myB = ValueWhen(BullCrab4,V1L1);
myA = ValueWhen(BullCrab4,P1H2);
myX = ValueWhen(BullCrab4,V1L2);
myAX = myA - myX;

my_d_min = myAX * CDmin ; // Tinh' gia' tri cua duong Ad con. Khi gia' giam? tu` tre^n xuong' thi` max -> min
my_d_max = myAX * CDmax ;

BullCrab = IIf( ( dLow < my_Ad_min ) AND ( dLow > my_Ad_max )
True, False
);
BullCrab = BullCrab AND (dLow < myX); // diem D thap' hon X
strPattern = WriteIf(BullCrab ,"BULLISH CRAB",strPattern);

// BULLISH BUTTTERFLY
dHigh = HighestSince(BullButterfly4,H); // Tinh' gia' tri min, max cua duong Ad. Duong Ad la duong con cua AD
dLow = LowestSince(BullButterfly4,L);

myC = ValueWhen(BullButterfly4,P1H1);
myB = ValueWhen(BullButterfly4,V1L1);
myA = ValueWhen(BullButterfly4,P1H2);
myX = ValueWhen(BullButterfly4,V1L2);
myAX = myA - myX;

my_d_min = myAX * BtDmin ; // Tinh' gia' tri cua duong Ad con. Khi gia' giam? tu` tre^n xuong' thi` max -> min
my_d_max = myAX * BtDmax ;

BullButterfly = IIf( ( dLow < my_Ad_min ) AND ( dLow > my_Ad_max )
True, False
);
BullButterfly = BullButterfly AND (dLow < myX); // diem D thap' hon X
strPattern = WriteIf(BullButterfly ,"BULLISH BUTTERFLY",strPattern);

//==========================================================
// VE DUONG CHO MO HINH BULLISH ABCB
BullHar4 = BullABCD4;
BullHar = BullABCD;

Point4 = IIf(BullHar,ValueWhen(BullHar4,bi),Null);
BullHar = IIf(BullHar, IIf(Point4 == ValueWhen(BullHar,point4,0) AND ValueWhen(BullHar,bi,0) > bi ,False,BullHar),BullHar);

A = ValueWhen(BullHar4,P1H2);
Abar = ValueWhen(BullHar4,P1bar2);
B = ValueWhen(BullHar4,V1L1);
Bbar = ValueWhen(BullHar4,V1bar1);
C1 = ValueWhen(BullHar4,P1H1);
C1bar = ValueWhen(BullHar4,P1bar1);
D = ValueWhen(BullHar,L);
Dbar = ValueWhen(BullHar,bi);

BCdAB = (C1-B)/(A-B);
BCdCD = (C1-D)/(C1-B);

PlotPattern = Dbar > C1bar;

if(LastValue(PlotPattern) AND bu)
{
ColorX = colorGreen;
// Ve cac duong AB, BC, CD
Plot(LineArray(LastValue(Abar),LastValue(A),LastValue(Bbar),LastValue(B)),"",ColorX ,styleThick);
Plot(LineArray(LastValue(Bbar),LastValue(B),LastValue(C1bar),LastValue(C1)),"",ColorX ,styleThick);
Plot(LineArray(LastValue(C1bar),LastValue(C1),LastValue(Dbar),LastValue(D)),"",ColorX ,styleThick);
Plot(LineArray(LastValue(Abar),LastValue(A),LastValue(C1bar),LastValue(C1)),"",ColorX ,styleDashed);
Plot(LineArray(LastValue(Bbar),LastValue(B),LastValue(Dbar),LastValue(D)),"",ColorX ,styleDashed);

// Ve cac gia tri Fibo
PlotText(NumToStr(LastValue(BCdAB),1.2),(LastValue(C1bar)+LastValue(Abar))/2,(LastValue(C1)+LastValue(A))/2,ColorX );
PlotText(NumToStr(LastValue(BCdCD),1.2),(LastValue(Bbar)+LastValue(Dbar))/2,(LastValue(B)+LastValue(D))/2,ColorX );

//---------- Viet cac diem X, A, B, C, D: by binhnd---------------------
xlech = 0;
ylech = 2;
PlotText("A",LastValue(Abar) + xlech, LastValue(A) + ylech, ColorX );
PlotText("B",LastValue(Bbar) + xlech, LastValue(B) - ylech, ColorX );
PlotText("C",LastValue(C1bar) + xlech, LastValue(C1) + ylech, ColorX );
PlotText("D",LastValue(Dbar) + xlech, LastValue(D) - ylech, ColorX );

//--------- Viet thuyet minh mo hinh: by binhnd--------------
if (strPattern!="")
{
myStr = "Pattern: BULLISH AB=CD";
toadoX = LastValue(Abar);
toadoY = LastValue(D);

PlotText(myStr,toadoX,toadoY,ColorX );
}

} // end of Ve duong` bullish abcd

// VE DUONG CHO MO HINH BULLISH BAT, GARTLEY, BUTTERFLY, CRAB

BullHar4 = BullGartley4 OR BullButterfly4 OR BullBat4 OR BullCrab4 ;
BullHar = BullGartley OR BullButterfly OR BullBat OR BullCrab;

Point4 = IIf(BullHar,ValueWhen(BullHar4,bi),Null);
BullHar = IIf(BullHar, IIf(Point4 == ValueWhen(BullHar,point4,0) AND ValueWhen(BullHar,bi,0) > bi ,False,BullHar),BullHar);

X = ValueWhen(BullHar4,V1L2);
Xbar = ValueWhen(BullHar4,V1Bar2);
A = ValueWhen(BullHar4,P1H2);
Abar = ValueWhen(BullHar4,P1bar2);
B = ValueWhen(BullHar4,V1L1);
Bbar = ValueWhen(BullHar4,V1bar1);
C1 = ValueWhen(BullHar4,P1H1);
C1bar = ValueWhen(BullHar4,P1bar1);
D = ValueWhen(BullHar,L);
Dbar = ValueWhen(BullHar,bi);

ABdXA = (A-B)/(A-X);
BCdAB = (C1-B)/(A-B);
ADdXA = (A-D)/(A-X);
BCdCD = (C1-D)/(C1-B);

if(LastValue(PlotPattern) AND bu)
{
ColorX = colorBlue;
// Ve cac duong XA, AB, BC, CD
Plot( LineArray(LastValue(Xbar),LastValue(X),LastValue(Abar),LastValue(A)),"",ColorX,styleThick);
Plot(LineArray(LastValue(Abar),LastValue(A),LastValue(Bbar),LastValue(B)),"",ColorX,styleThick);
Plot(LineArray(LastValue(Bbar),LastValue(B),LastValue(C1bar),LastValue(C1)),"",ColorX,styleThick);
Plot(LineArray(LastValue(C1bar),LastValue(C1),LastValue(Dbar),LastValue(D)),"",ColorX,styleThick);
Plot(LineArray(LastValue(Xbar),LastValue(X),LastValue(Bbar),LastValue(B)),"",ColorX,styleDashed);
Plot(LineArray(LastValue(Xbar),LastValue(X),LastValue(Abar),LastValue(A)),"",ColorX,styleThick);
Plot(LineArray(LastValue(Abar),LastValue(A),LastValue(C1bar),LastValue(C1)),"",ColorX,styleDashed);
Plot(LineArray(LastValue(Bbar),LastValue(B),LastValue(Dbar),LastValue(D)),"",ColorX,styleDashed);
Plot(LineArray(LastValue(Xbar),LastValue(X),LastValue(Dbar),LastValue(D)),"",ColorX,styleDashed);

// Ve cac gia tri Fibo
PlotText(NumToStr(LastValue(ABdXA),1.2),(LastValue(Bbar)+LastValue(Xbar))/2,(LastValue(B)+LastValue(X))/2,ColorX);
PlotText(NumToStr(LastValue(BCdAB),1.2),(LastValue(C1bar)+LastValue(Abar))/2,(LastValue(C1)+LastValue(A))/2,ColorX);
PlotText(NumToStr(LastValue(ADdXA),1.2) ,(LastValue(Dbar)+LastValue(Xbar))/2,(LastValue(D)+LastValue(X))/2,ColorX);
PlotText(NumToStr(LastValue(BCdCD),1.2),(LastValue(Bbar)+LastValue(Dbar))/2,(LastValue(B)+LastValue(D))/2,ColorX);

xlech = 0;
ylech = 2;
PlotText("X",LastValue(Xbar) + xlech, LastValue(X) - ylech, ColorX);
PlotText("A",LastValue(Abar) + xlech, LastValue(A) + ylech, ColorX);
PlotText("B",LastValue(Bbar) + xlech, LastValue(B) - ylech, ColorX);
PlotText("C",LastValue(C1bar) + xlech, LastValue(C1) + ylech, ColorX);
PlotText("D",LastValue(Dbar) + xlech, LastValue(D) - ylech, ColorX);

if (strPattern!="")
{
strPattern = "Pattern: " + strPattern;
toadoX = (LastValue(Dbar)+LastValue(Xbar))/2;
toadoY = (LastValue(D)+LastValue(X))/2;

PlotText(strPattern,toadoX,toadoY-2,ColorX);
}

} // end of Ve duong cho cac mo hinh Crab, Butterfly, Bat

//=============================================================
// BEARISH PATTERNS

PTvalid = (V1Bar1 > P1Bar1 AND P1Bar1 > V1Bar2 AND V1Bar2 > P1Bar2) AND V1;

/*=====================
X = P1H2 Trong mo hinh` bear: Die^m X cao hon diem A. MyAX = X-> A
A = V1L2
B = P1H1
C = V1L1

=======================*/
myAX = P1H2-V1L2;
myAB = P1H1-V1L2;
myBC = P1H1-V1L1;

myAB_AX = myAB/ myAX;
myBC_AB = myBC/ myAB;

BearGartley4 = PTvalid AND ( myAB_AX > GBmin ) AND ( myAB_AX < GBmax )
AND ( myBC_AB > GCMin ) AND ( myBC_AB < GCMax );

BearBat4 = PTvalid AND ( myAB_AX > BatBmin ) AND ( myAB_AX < BatBmax )
AND ( myBC_AB > BatCMin ) AND ( myBC_AB < BatCMax );

BearButterfly4 = PTvalid AND ( myAB_AX > BtBmin ) AND ( myAB_AX < BtBMax )
AND ( myBC_AB > BtCmin ) AND ( myBC_AB < BtCmin );

BearCrab4 = PTvalid AND ( myAB_AX > CBmin ) AND ( myAB_AX < CBmax )
AND ( myBC_AB > CCmin ) AND ( myBC_AB < CCmax );

BearABCD4 = PTvalid AND ( myBC_AB > abcd_Cmin) AND ( myBC_AB < abcd_Cmax );

strPattern = "";

// BEARISH ABCD
// Bearish pattern found. D retracement level is not evaluated
dHigh = HighestSince(BearABCD4,H); // Tinh' gia' tri min, max cua duong Ad. Duong Ad la duong con cua AD
dLow = LowestSince(BearABCD4,L);

myA = ValueWhen(BearABCD4,V1L2);
myB = ValueWhen(BearABCD4,P1H1);
myC = ValueWhen(BearABCD4,V1L1);
myCB = myB - myC;

my_d_min = myCB * abcd_DMin ; // Tinh' gia' tri cua duong Ad con. Khi gia' giam? tu` tre^n xuong' thi` max -> min
my_d_max = myCB * abcd_DMax ;
my_Cd_min = myC + my_d_min; // Khoang dich chuyen cua duong Ad con.
my_Cd_max = myC + my_d_max;

BearABCD = IIf( ( dHigh > my_Cd_min ) AND ( dHigh < my_Cd_max )
AND ( dLow >= myC ) AND ( dHigh == H),
True, False
);

BearABCD = BearABCD AND (dHigh > myB);

// BEARISH GARTLEY
dHigh = HighestSince(BearGartley4,H); // Tinh' gia' tri min, max cua duong Ad. Duong Ad la duong con cua AD
dLow = LowestSince(BearGartley4,L);

myX = ValueWhen(BearGartley4,P1H2);
myA = ValueWhen(BearGartley4,V1L2);
myAX = myX - myA;

myB = ValueWhen(BearGartley4,P1H1);
myC = ValueWhen(BearGartley4,V1L1);

my_d_min = myAX * GDmin; // Tinh' gia' tri cua duong Ad con. Khi gia' giam? tu` tre^n xuong' thi` max -> min
my_d_max = myAX * GDMax;
my_Ad_min = myA + my_d_min; // Khoang dich chuyen cua duong Ad con.
my_Ad_max = myA + my_d_max;

BearGartley = IIf( ( dHigh > my_Ad_min ) AND ( dHigh < my_Ad_max )
True, False
);
BearGartley = BearGartley AND (dHigh > myB); // diem D cao hon B
strPattern = WriteIf(BearGartley ,"BEARISH GARTLEY",strPattern);

// BEARISH BAT
dHigh = HighestSince(BearBat4,H); // Tinh' gia' tri min, max cua duong Ad. Duong Ad la duong con cua AD
dLow = LowestSince(BearBat4,L);

myX = ValueWhen(BearBat4,P1H2);
myA = ValueWhen(BearBat4,V1L2);
myAX = myX - myA;

myB = ValueWhen(BearBat4,P1H1);
myC = ValueWhen(BearBat4,V1L1);

my_d_min = myAX * BatDmin ; // Tinh' gia' tri cua duong Ad con. Khi gia' giam? tu` tre^n xuong' thi` max -> min
my_d_max = myAX * BatDMax ;

BearBat = IIf( ( dHigh > my_Ad_min ) AND ( dHigh < my_Ad_max )
True, False
);
BearBat = BearBat AND (dHigh > myB); // diem D cao hon B
strPattern = WriteIf(BearBat ,"BEARISH BAT",strPattern);

// BEARISH BUTTERFLY
dHigh = HighestSince(BearButterfly4,H); // Tinh' gia' tri min, max cua duong Ad. Duong Ad la duong con cua AD
dLow = LowestSince(BearButterfly4,L);

myX = ValueWhen(BearButterfly4,P1H2);
myA = ValueWhen(BearButterfly4,V1L2);
myAX = myX - myA;

myB = ValueWhen(BearButterfly4,P1H1);
myC = ValueWhen(BearButterfly4,V1L1);

my_d_min = myAX * BtDmin ; // Tinh' gia' tri cua duong Ad con. Khi gia' giam? tu` tre^n xuong' thi` max -> min
my_d_max = myAX * BtDmax ;

BearButterfly = IIf( ( dHigh > my_Ad_min ) AND ( dHigh < my_Ad_max )
True, False
);
BearButterfly = BearButterfly AND (dHigh > myX); // diem D cao hon X
strPattern = WriteIf(BearButterfly ,"BEARISH BUTTERFLY",strPattern);

// BEARISH CRAB
dHigh = HighestSince(BearCrab4,H); // Tinh' gia' tri min, max cua duong Ad. Duong Ad la duong con cua AD
dLow = LowestSince(BearCrab4,L);

myX = ValueWhen(BearCrab4,P1H2);
myA = ValueWhen(BearCrab4,V1L2);
myAX = myX - myA;

myB = ValueWhen(BearCrab4,P1H1);
myC = ValueWhen(BearCrab4,V1L1);

my_d_min = myAX * CDmin ; // Tinh' gia' tri cua duong Ad con. Khi gia' giam? tu` tre^n xuong' thi` max -> min
my_d_max = myAX * CDmax ;

BearCrab = IIf( ( dHigh > my_Ad_min ) AND ( dHigh < my_Ad_max )
True, False
);
BearCrab = BearCrab AND (dHigh > myX); // diem D cao hon X
strPattern = WriteIf(BearCrab ,"BEARISH CRAB",strPattern);

// VE DUONG CHO MO HINH BEARISH ABCD

BearHar4 = BearABCD4;
BearHar = BearABCD;

Point4 = IIf(BearHar,ValueWhen(BearHar4,bi),Null);
BearHar = IIf(BearHar, IIf(Point4 == ValueWhen(BearHar,point4,0) AND ValueWhen(BearHar,bi,0) > bi ,False,BearHar),BearHar);

A = ValueWhen(BearHar4,V1L2);
Abar = ValueWhen( BearHar4,V1bar2);
B = ValueWhen(BearHar4,P1H1);
Bbar = ValueWhen(BearHar4,P1bar1);
C1 = ValueWhen(BearHar4,V1L1);
C1bar = ValueWhen(BearHar4,V1bar1);
D = ValueWhen(BearHar,H);
Dbar = ValueWhen(BearHar,bi);

BCdAB = (B-C1)/(B-A);
BCdCD = (D-C1)/(B-C1);

//--------- Ve duong ------------------
if(LastValue(Plotpattern) AND be)
{
ColorX = colorYellow;
// Ve duong AB, BC
Plot(LineArray(LastValue(Abar),LastValue(A),LastValue(Bbar),LastValue(B)),"",ColorX ,styleThick);
Plot(LineArray(LastValue(Bbar),LastValue(B),LastValue(C1bar),LastValue(C1)),"",ColorX ,styleThick);
Plot(LineArray(LastValue(C1bar),LastValue(C1),LastValue(Dbar),LastValue(D)),"",ColorX ,styleThick);
Plot(LineArray(LastValue(Abar),LastValue(A),LastValue(C1bar),LastValue(C1)),"",ColorX ,styleDashed);
Plot(LineArray(LastValue(Bbar),LastValue(B),LastValue(Dbar),LastValue(D)),"",ColorX ,styleDashed);

// Viet cac gia tri Fibo tren duong AB, BC
PlotText(NumToStr(LastValue(BCdAB),1.2),(LastValue(C1bar)+LastValue(Abar))/2,(LastValue(C1)+LastValue(A))/2,ColorX );
PlotText(NumToStr(LastValue(BCdCD),1.2) ,(LastValue(Dbar)+LastValue(Bbar))/2,(LastValue(D)+LastValue(B))/2,ColorX );

//---------- Viet cac diem A, B, C, D: by binhnd---------------------
xlech = -1;
ylech = 1;
PlotText("A",LastValue(Abar) + xlech, LastValue(A) - ylech, ColorX );
PlotText("B",LastValue(Bbar) + xlech, LastValue(B) + ylech, ColorX );
PlotText("C",LastValue(C1bar) + xlech, LastValue(C1) - ylech, ColorX );
PlotText("D",LastValue(Dbar) + xlech, LastValue(D) + ylech, ColorX );

if (strPattern!="")
{
myStr = "Pattern: BEARISH AB=CD";
toadoaX = LastValue(Abar);
toadoY = LastValue(D);

PlotText(myStr,toadoaX,toadoY+1,ColorX );
}

} // end of VE DUONG CHO MO HINH BEARISH ABCD

// VE DUONG CHO MO HINH BEARISH BAT, GARTLEY, BUTTERFLY, CRAB

BearHar4 = BearGartley4 OR BearButterfly4 OR BearBat4 OR BearCrab4 ;
BearHar = BearGartley OR BearButterfly OR BearBat OR BearCrab ;

Point4 = IIf(BearHar,ValueWhen(BearHar4,bi),Null);
BearHar = IIf(BearHar, IIf(Point4 == ValueWhen(BearHar,point4,0) AND ValueWhen(BearHar,bi,0) > bi ,False,BearHar),BearHar);

X = ValueWhen(BearHar4,P1H2);
Xbar = ValueWhen(BearHar4,P1Bar2);
A = ValueWhen(BearHar4,V1L2);
Abar = ValueWhen( BearHar4,V1bar2);
B = ValueWhen(BearHar4,P1H1);
Bbar = ValueWhen(BearHar4,P1bar1);
C1 = ValueWhen(BearHar4,V1L1);
C1bar = ValueWhen(BearHar4,V1bar1);
D = ValueWhen(BearHar,H);
Dbar = ValueWhen(BearHar,bi);

ABdXA = (B-A)/(X-A);
BCdAB = (B-C1)/(B-A);
ADdXA = (D-A)/(X-A);
BCdCD = (D-C1)/(B-C1);

//--------- Ve duong ------------------
if(LastValue(Plotpattern) AND be)
{
ColorX = colorRed;
// Ve duong XA, AB, BC
Plot( LineArray(LastValue(Xbar),LastValue(X),LastValue(Abar),LastValue(A)),"",ColorX ,styleThick);
Plot(LineArray(LastValue(Xbar),LastValue(X),LastValue(Bbar),LastValue(B)),"",ColorX ,styleDashed);
Plot(LineArray(LastValue(Xbar),LastValue(X),LastValue(Abar),LastValue(A)),"",ColorX ,styleThick);
Plot(LineArray(LastValue(Xbar),LastValue(X),LastValue(Dbar),LastValue(D)),"",ColorX ,styleDashed);

// Viet cac gia tri Fibo tren duong XA, AB, BC
PlotText(NumToStr(LastValue(ABdXA),1.2),(LastValue(Bbar)+LastValue(Xbar))/2,(LastValue(B)+LastValue(X))/2,ColorX );
PlotText(NumToStr(LastValue(BCdCD),1.2) ,(LastValue(Dbar)+LastValue(Bbar))/2,(LastValue(D)+LastValue(B))/2,ColorX );
PlotText(NumToStr(LastValue(ADdXA),1.2) ,(LastValue(Dbar)+LastValue(Xbar))/2,(LastValue(D)+LastValue(X))/2,ColorX );

xlech = -1;
ylech = 1;
PlotText("X",LastValue(Xbar) + xlech, LastValue(X) + ylech, ColorX );
PlotText("A",LastValue(Abar) + xlech, LastValue(A) - ylech, ColorX );
PlotText("B",LastValue(Bbar) + xlech, LastValue(B) + ylech, ColorX );
PlotText("C",LastValue(C1bar) + xlech, LastValue(C1) - ylech, ColorX );
PlotText("D",LastValue(Dbar) + xlech, LastValue(D) + ylech, ColorX );

if (strPattern!="")
{
strPattern = "Pattern: " + strPattern;
toadoaX = (LastValue(Dbar)+LastValue(Xbar))/2;
toadoY = (LastValue(D)+LastValue(X))/2;

PlotText(strPattern,toadoaX,toadoY+1,ColorX );
}

} // end of VE DUONG CHO MO HINH BEARISH BAT, GARTLEY, BUTTERFLY, CRAB

//=================================
// Show diem ho^~ tro. va` khang' cu. ko?
//=================================

plotFractals = ParamToggle("Plot Fractals","Off|On",1);
if(PlotFractals)
{
PlotShapes(shapeSmallCircle*P1,colorRed,0,H,10);
PlotShapes(shapeSmallCircle*V1,colorBlue,0,L,-10);
}

//==============================================
// DAT DIEU KIEN cho TIM KIEM BULL
dkBull = False;
ListBull = ParamList("Type of Bullish", "None|AB=CD|Gartley|Butterfly|Bat|Crab|All Patterns", 6);
if ( ListBull == "None" ) dkBull = True;
if ( ListBull =="AB=CD" ) dkBull = BullABCD ;
if ( ListBull =="Gartley" ) dkBull = BullGartley ;
if ( ListBull =="Butterfly" ) dkBull = BullButterfly ;
if ( ListBull =="Bat" ) dkBull = BullBat ;
if ( ListBull =="Crab" ) dkBull = BullCrab ;
if ( ListBull =="All Patterns") dkBull = (BullABCD) OR (BullGartley) OR (BullButterfly ) OR (BullBat ) OR (BullCrab);

// DAT DIEU KIEN cho TIM KIEM BEAR
dkBear = False;
ListBear = ParamList("Type of Bearish", "None|AB=CD|Gartley|Butterfly|Bat|Crab|All Patterns", 0);
if ( ListBear == "None" ) dkBear = True;
if ( ListBear =="AB=CD" ) dkBear = BearABCD ;
if ( ListBear =="Gartley" ) dkBear = BearGartley ;
if ( ListBear =="Butterfly" ) dkBear = BearButterfly ;
if ( ListBear =="Bat" ) dkBear = BearBat ;
if ( ListBear =="Crab" ) dkBear = BearCrab ;
if ( ListBear =="All Patterns") dkBear = (BearABCD ) OR (BearGartley ) OR (BearButterfly ) OR (BearBat ) OR (BearCrab );
//===============================

AddColumn(V,"Volume",1.0);
Filter = (dkBull) AND (dkBear);

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum