FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Today at 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Today at 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Yesterday at 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:59 pm

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by LAMDA Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:58 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Technical Analytics & Charts (1)

+59
monash
laksharemk
wappula
yaka
ole
m2_yapa
Leon
rainmaker
balapas
prabath
klpfernando
The Alchemist
bakapandithaya
sandanuwan
suja
mark
Arena
VertexCSE
Expert
sahan8896
Fresher
pathfinder
takefawaz
nimantha80
UAEBOY
hairai
godswen
nkuda
Dr_CSE
dinusha.kiwulegedara
raybenz1984
Jiggysaurus
fairbullrun
LateTackle
kav4
Whitebull
kas
D.G.Dayaratne
Stefan
Slstock
Backstage
opfdo
market bull
Antonym
Green79
val2004
malanp
manula
Redbulls
Kumar
CSE.SAS
lemuria
smallville
K.Haputantri
sriranga
chamith
Rajaraam
stumpy
traderathome
63 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 40]

461Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 19 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:27 pm

traderathome

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Here is LLUB see how it detected a SELL trade Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

462Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 19 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:42 pm

traderathome

Sent an email to joy...to update on 2 remaining pattern recognotions - Shark and 5-0....let see Very Happy

463Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 19 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:41 pm

pathfinder

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

What to do with Direct FN Shocked

464Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 19 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:09 pm

traderathome

pathfinder wrote:What to do with Direct FN Shocked
Smile I think amibroker gives good TA tools.my personal opinion though,it has become ez to detect the HP patterns...did you have look at the recognition tool....in my view direct fn is still lacking these some of the advance indicators.... Smile so i will be using both amibroker and directfn tws. Rolling Eyes

i am using HPP and another trading technique for BUY and sell Wink

TAH

465Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 19 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:12 pm

traderathome

both methods are complementing each other well....so this recognition tool eases some of our burden know rabbit

466Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 19 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:34 pm

traderathome

traderathome

pathfinder you need to import EoD to amibroker using dileepas tool DFN Data Sniffer ...please search the forum...

TAH

467Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 19 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:13 am

traderathome

traderathome

Please use your own discretionary when reviewing the recognition codes pasted by me...as i notice some patterns are questionable.....

Take care....

TAH

468Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 19 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:56 pm

traderathome

traderathome

did a small collection Wink
Dfcc
ghll
Kapi
binn
Aluf

TAH

469Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 19 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:58 pm

traderathome

traderathome

did any1 buy VLL Very Happy @3.70

keep an eye on it ... Sleep

TAH

470Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 19 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:01 pm

traderathome

traderathome

shud see some more gains tomorrow....as this interest cut caught many off guard....

next big news would be EPF /ETF entering drunken

whats your thought....bull boys

TAH

471Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 19 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:06 pm

traderathome

traderathome

i think dial would be attractive around 7.90 my buy order didnt get filled Shocked

and bil @ 3.60 was holding good as well know..

btw :i am not holding any of the 2 currently No

TAH

472Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 19 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:14 pm

nimantha80

UCAR a good buy. Wink

473Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 19 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:20 am

traderathome

traderathome

nimantha80 wrote:UCAR a good buy. Wink
not for me Shocked

474Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 19 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:27 am

kav4

I get error here

P1 = GetTop(strength); // so' bar cho 1 duong` XA, AB, BC, CD
V1 = GetValley(Strength);

P1 = IIf(P1,IIf(ValueWhen(P1,bi,2) < ValueWhen(V1,bi),P1,IIf(ValueWhen(P1,H,2) > H,False,P1)),P1);
P1 = IIf(P1 AND ValueWhen(P1,bi,0) > bi,IIf(ValueWhen(P1,bi,0) < ValueWhen(V1,bi,0),IIf(ValueWhen(P1,H,0) >= H,False,P1),P1),P1);
V1 = IIf(V1,IIf(ValueWhen(V1,bi,2) < ValueWhen(P1,bi),V1,IIf(ValueWhen(V1,L,2)V1 = IIf(V1 AND ValueWhen(V1,bi,0) > bi ,IIf(ValueWhen(V1,bi,0) < ValueWhen(P1,bi,0),IIf(ValueWhen(V1,L,0) <= L, False,V1),V1),V1);

Syntax error, expecting ")" or ","

475Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 19 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:07 pm

traderathome

traderathome

Look for NEST,CTC & LLUB

Above 3 should appreciate decently in coming months/year...

NEST -1750-1950
CTC - 1000
LLUB -300

This is a no brainer ...if you evaluate.....for longterm

Look for VLL & ALUF

TAH

476Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 19 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:18 pm

Fresher

traderathome wrote:Look for NEST,CTC & LLUB

NEST -1750-1950
CTC - 1000
LLUB -300

Look for VLL & ALUF

TAH

interesting. I'm trying to figure out why, since only way ahead is growth, I can't justify myself enough why there will be considerable growth.

477Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 19 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:19 pm

sahan8896

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

traderathome wrote:Look for NEST,CTC & LLUB

NEST -1750-1950
CTC - 1000
LLUB -300

Look for VLL & ALUF

TAH

LLUB is the one to look for.CTC and NEST have already gone up and will be risky because of liquidity.LLUB will have a slow upwar move.traderathome according to you also 300 from LLUB means 50% return and CTC and NEST are already 800 and 1500.Anyway buy whatever now 2013 will give you good gains. Very Happy

478Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 19 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:33 am

traderathome

traderathome

increase in petrol prices meaning = increase in petroleum related products as well right.....

chevron may not like it...due to increase price but increase will benefit them directly as well...

they being the market leader..and the competition is very negligible...i think we are in treat for something next year boys......

the govt may consider tax reduction for brand new import cars nxt year perhaps.....IMHO..they can not sustain this increase for long since they would like to increase revenue into govt treasury by way of tax....they will realize they need to strike a balance so that revenue flow is not affected and their neighbor is kept happy as well.

we will see motor sector doing well for this reason at least for some time when the reduction is announced.....these are my view for the future

UML/DIMO and others will see a nice decent run in the next year if these changes occur.

Full disclosure:I am holding UML/DIMO/LLUB

479Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 19 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:21 am

traderathome

traderathome

the only risk for those accumalating NEST is we sould see some selling to bring in a correction to 50% that means 1450 Rs in the near term, but upward will continue...until about 1950 max we should see another major correction. to continue/sustain the uptrend. Very Happy

480Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 19 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:24 am

traderathome

traderathome

Kithsiri wrote:Did anyone get the PLC Dividend cheque today ? No
may be ALLI & CTEA may come this week know Very Happy

481Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 19 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:58 am

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

CTC - 1000
LLUB -300

The above means 90-100% appreciation.. Is there any real reason TAH?

482Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 19 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:29 pm

traderathome

traderathome

smallville wrote:CTC - 1000
LLUB -300

both are in areas unknown which is also called virgin areas/zones meaning no resisitance...when shares enter these zones prices can franatically sky rocket ...... i prefer 1000 as a mentally res. zone it could act a barrier to me .... Very Happy

483Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 19 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:38 pm

traderathome

traderathome

LLUB -300

though i do not want to give extra cushion for comfort but it goes w/o saying my target for longterm for llub would be 500Rs Laughing Laughing

rabbit

484Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 19 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:40 pm

traderathome

traderathome

now dont go buying llub/ctc and nest just bcos i put te targets tongue

as you know i am holding all these 3 king
TAH

485Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 19 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:33 pm

smallville

smallville

traderathome wrote:
LLUB -300

both are in areas unknown which is also called virgin areas/zones meaning no resisitance...when shares enter these zones prices can franatically sky rocket ...... i prefer 1000 as a mentally res. zone it could act a barrier to me .... Very Happy

On the contrary, the above two seems defensive counters to me. Means, share price appreciates slowly and investors are comfortable holding on to these for rich dividend policies. For that matter even NEST is ok. In addition, they dont fall much with downtrends.

This is my belief; CTC at 670-720, there was a slow collection.. And they unloaded it ard 760-800. I thought CTC was making a cup and a handle, there was a nice rounding bottom too but it didnt turn to neither.
LLUB after few subdivisions, still stand tall in the bear phase of the market. From 162, it slowly climbed to 200 in 6 months in a nice up channel. Then peaked at 204 before going down. I'd have entered ard 170 and released at 200 Wink. See, from 162, it has not even come to 50% retracement before the pull back.
Nevertheless, one cannot say these are not good. These have served their purpose after all. Even investors get regular dividends. The cons are; for LLUB, we cannot expect much growth after tax hike. I mean for their products to sell, it needs to have a new market. Currently vehicle market is somewhat stagnated.

Was CTC subject to a recent tax hike in 2012 budget? CTC could be the highest tax payer in the country. As long as our idiots keep on burning their lives with cigars, this is in another industry that never goes down Wink

486Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 19 Empty LLUB & NEST Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:34 pm

traderathome

traderathome

yes small ......these 3 are a must have in any1 PF.

regarding your intepretation for the chart rounding bottoms are a trnd reversal patterns meaning the intepreation can not be applied 100% in my view as the counters are trend continuation know Rolling Eyes .

if i remember the CTC and LLUB were in consolidation mode befor e the break out @ 702 (not sure the price b/o) & 185/-. i will have to dig into my thread HPP for the exact explanation i had given some months back. will repost it for all of us.....to bring in fond memories from past Basketball

TAH

487Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 19 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:49 pm

traderathome

traderathome

traderathome wrote:Are you seeing...what i am seeing.......@ Start of a Bull Run.....

And where will LLUB be when its breaks the consolidation..... Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

TAH

My Target is Rs 270/-~Rs 300/- Levels are a possibility.....Anyone sharing my sentiments.....I dont have a time frame,but i can see where this could end up.So its a less risk i have loaded ......

I heard about a chinese stimulus package ........ Very Happy
Reposted....

488Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 19 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:54 pm

traderathome

traderathome

traderathome wrote:
traderathome wrote:So imho, this run can take us to 5900 on its way up minor resistance around 5500 with next testing @5900.

Hopefully we can offload some around 6200 cheers
So Enjoy the Run... Very Happy
TAH
bounce
[url][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]

The market could in overbought level around 6000 so some would want to offload .... Basketball

So guys have all options covered....

It could be just a blip but for me i wouldnt wanna take chance this uptrend will be able maintained at this pace...so it may need to take a breather so possibly medium term correction.

cheers

Good luck
TAH
some postings from the past....... Shocked

489Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 19 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:13 pm

traderathome

traderathome

traderathome wrote:2 more BUY LIMIT orders on ACAP & NEST..... Very Happy

I wish i had a 100 more Grands to load JKH so that i can complete my BUYING orders.

Very Happy

NEST i expect min 200Rs appreciation so that 1500 becomes within reach..... Very Happy
ACAP just speculative...i guess this is the only one apart from LIOC wants to play with..... pirat

Looking forward to a sunny week ahead at the bourse.

Happy Trading
TAH
its refreshing when targets are met. but more embarasing when stop losses are met... Laughing Embarassed

490Technical Analytics & Charts (1) - Page 19 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (1) Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:44 pm

sahan8896

traderathome wrote:
traderathome wrote:2 more BUY LIMIT orders on ACAP & NEST..... Very Happy

I wish i had a 100 more Grands to load JKH so that i can complete my BUYING orders.

Very Happy

NEST i expect min 200Rs appreciation so that 1500 becomes within reach..... Very Happy
ACAP just speculative...i guess this is the only one apart from LIOC wants to play with..... pirat

Looking forward to a sunny week ahead at the bourse.

Happy Trading
TAH
its refreshing when targets are met. but more embarasing when stop losses are met... Laughing Embarassed
ACAP is a good one.Holding 30 for a long time.Hard to buy below 30.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum