FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by samaritan Today at 2:01 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Today at 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by bkasun Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:48 pm

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by eradula Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mystery Unresolved

+43
CSE.SAS
Jeremy
dinga
shehani.perera.1612
traderathome
Roboticfx
legalsupport
ananda95
The Alchemist
Hanoifortune
Fresher
sandunj
K.Haputantri
winston7157
Aubrey Perera
Jana1
yellow knife
rainmaker
D.G.Dayaratne
Wayne Abbott
sunimaldesilva
econ
m2_yapa
Leon
Chanuque
Market.Player
sadikeen
chami123
smallville
sriranga
Redbulls
Chinwi
Jiggysaurus
Kithsiri
seek
troy
yaka
Arena
Slstock
Hawk Eye
bullrun
player
Deepthi_Perera1971
47 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 12]

101Mystery Unresolved - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:53 pm

rainmaker

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

At least good to see some talk.... which is better than no talk

@Kithsiri what is D company? Is D = Dubai

What happened to Lumbini Acquarium?.... @Chinwi talked about it some time back but could not complete the story

102Mystery Unresolved - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:54 pm

yellow knife

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Mr Deepthi

i ve heard that there were many search engines when GOOGLE was born. But Google was honest from the inception. It was always the highest clicked websites came in the priority order where in other search engines that was based on money paid by clients.

Google being honest won the market. Same applies every where. You can see CIFL and Touchwood were not honest in operations. So as a company they paid their due so were the good names of the directors of these companies.

Mr. Perera, what do you think about the relationship between being honest in business and the success in wealth gathering.

Regards
Yellow Knife

103Mystery Unresolved - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:01 pm

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

rainmaker wrote:At least good to see some talk.... which is better than no talk

@Kithsiri what is D company? Is D = Dubai

What happened to Lumbini Acquarium?.... @Chinwi talked about it some time back but could not complete the story

Yes Rainmaker, Talking is good. But it has to be factual, But some here keep on accusing on baseless stories. With Lumbini Still the company up and running, and planning for an expansion to UK and to Thailand. Expansions will happen this year.

104Mystery Unresolved - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:17 pm

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

yellow knife wrote:Mr Deepthi

i ve heard that there were many search engines when GOOGLE was born. But Google was honest from the inception. It was always the highest clicked websites came in the priority order where in other search engines that was based on money paid by clients.

Google being honest won the market. Same applies every where. You can see CIFL and Touchwood were not honest in operations. So as a company they paid their due so were the good names of the directors of these companies.

Mr. Perera, what do you think about the relationship between being honest in business and the success in wealth gathering.

Regards
Yellow Knife
Hi Yellow,

Similar to Google's Success story are are many corporate entities had dishonest issues. I dont know what to say about touch wood. 'But with CIFL what I saw was not dishonesty, its a combination of Wrong investments, Maturity Maturity Mismatch, NPL Accounts, and industry competition (unhealthy), Dis honesty have a broad meaning, i dont know if CIFL 'should fit in to that category, But, I do know there are many investments, decisions took place in hap hazard manner, And yellow other thing is Sometimes you cant be 100% disclose things to large number of people when they don't understand the situation and the solution. It like a Pilot finding his engine is blown up, he wont tell the passengers "hey my engine is gone lets try to save our lives" instead he will do his best on his own to handle the situation, But if he fails to recover people will blame him saying he is not honest, so its a broad meaning, I am not trying to say CIFL was manage properly and everything was correct, but i want to say it was not deliberate, or premeditated, its a situation which came as a big challenge where every one fight back. But before they find the solution the regulator closed the gates.

105Mystery Unresolved - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:38 pm

Jana1

Dear Deepthi,

I kept silent for so long, since u started the discussion, until all people finish their questions and managed to find some time now. I have few question regarding ur business,

1) Ok. CIFL issue was beyond your control since you out of the board. But I guess the board direction/ command must be ur voice. If not, what prevents you to fire director and appoint new 1 with relevant qualification since you had a controlling stake?

2) CIFL had its crisis since start of January (as you shed all shares). Your claim against authorities (CBSL), as you said they shut all the gates, seems to be apprehend. Because, I personally aware that CBSL advised depositors during June that their investment is safe. Do you think that CBSL had taken measures sooner? Things would be positive if they allow what BOD wanted to do?

3) Why did you sell your Aspic corporation simultaneously with CIFL? It make some sense you don't wanna keep any assets in SL. Do you currently hold any assets in SL? (May be the above last question could be more personal, if it is just leave it)

4) This is most important question....
May I know what were the factors which made your mind to come forward to this forum and disclose what you had done? And what do you currently do in Thailand and Cambodia? You spent significant time on this forum. Does it mean you currently inherited with no business?

If any of the above question may jeopardise your life or your whereabouts, please mention outright in your comment.

Regards
Jana

106Mystery Unresolved - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:13 pm

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Jana1 wrote:Dear Deepthi,

I kept silent for so long, since u started the discussion, until all people finish their questions and managed to find some time now. I have few question regarding ur business,

1) Ok. CIFL issue was beyond your control since you out of the board. But I guess the board direction/ command must be ur voice. If not, what prevents you to fire director and appoint new 1 with relevant qualification since you had a controlling stake?

2) CIFL had its crisis since start of January (as you shed all shares). Your claim against  authorities (CBSL), as you said they shut all the gates, seems to be apprehend. Because, I personally aware that CBSL advised depositors during June that their investment is safe. Do you think that CBSL had taken measures sooner? Things would be positive if they allow what BOD wanted to do?

3) Why did you sell your Aspic corporation simultaneously with CIFL? It make some sense you don't wanna keep any assets in SL. Do you currently hold any assets in SL? (May be the above  last question could be more personal, if it is just leave it)

May I know what were the factors which made your mind to come forward to this forum and disclose what you had done? And what do you currently do in Thailand and Cambodia? You spent significant time on this forum. Does it mean you currently inherited with no business?

If any of the above question may jeopardise your life or your whereabouts, please mention outright in your comment.

Regards
Jana

Dear Jana,

Thank you for very Sensible questions, and Understanding of my answering could jeopardize my Personal Life. I will answer to you very openly.

1. I always left the options open for other Shareholders to appoint the Board. If you notice in the AGM's I refrain voting to anything, The reason was i didn't want to be the sole controlling person. I only appointed the first Board in 2004. But when I knew the things are going wrong, I requested the Board to appoint a Proper management team a Year ago. Board interviewed a Team including a new CEO in may.( I cant tell you the names with out their consent ) But all the requests to approve the appointments were cancel by the CBSL with out a valid reason. Then In November Board interviewed another CEO who was very capable of managing a finance company and that request too were upheld by the CBSL. Thats the time i realized that the regulator deliberately holding the approvals for CIFL.

2. Jana when CIFL had crisis in 2008 we had much larger issue of non payment of 600 Million. When every one left the company I came down from Thailand and motivated all the staff and turn the company around with out any financial support from anyone. This time there was no crisis at CIFL. Up until January they paid interest and capital to all the depositors. Interest income of the company increased from 6 Million to 20 Odd Millions. And everything changed when CBSL terminate the CEO and appointed CBSL recommended CEO to the company. You know sudden moves like that will shake the investors anyway. And I haven't sold any of my Shares Jana, My Margin was called, and the share price was down so I had to sell almost all my shares to cover the margin. And balance was sold by Aspic Much after I Sold the company to the New Investor.

3. Jana the offer i got is for Entire Aspic Corporation, Not only for CIFL. So i have to give away the Group. But I still do have my Engineering Company, and My Small Holiday guest house and few Lands. I have those assets in Sri lanka and I will always do my Business there.

4. I was watching this forum for a while and when i carefully read some things I realized some people does not know the real story what has happened, And Many was blaming me, like Wayne Abbott, And i thought why not face the reality, if you do something with good intentions, even if they go wrong, you must be able to speak out. SO i decided to come here and open my self, But one thing i know many people are so nice to be and polite. I am happy that i come here to explain. With Thailand Jana that's where my House is, before I come to Sri Lanka I was living in Thailand, My Wife is a Thai national and I am living for Last 12 years. My little Son is Thai so its my home here. And I am planning to set up a business in Cambodia and helping out a Business associate of mine to set up his business. your Last question...I thought some one would ask this, No Jana I am not free like that, But my work I do online, I do have a small consultancy company in Thailand, And also I manufacture Designer furniture. This was my first business in Thailand. But i thought spend some time here to reply since i feel it is my responsibility to explain my self.

I am not at all worry about my where about, and I am not running away from anyone, Some people have threatened me about my family and son, so i am bit careful, You know how some people react to things, I hope I answered you correctly.

Regards !!

Deepthi

107Mystery Unresolved - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:17 pm

Aubrey Perera

Vice President - Equity Analytics

Interesting !!!!

108Mystery Unresolved - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:38 pm

Jana1

Deepthi_Perera1971 wrote:
Jana1 wrote:Dear Deepthi,

2) CIFL had its crisis since start of January (as you shed all shares). Your claim against  authorities (CBSL), as you said they shut all the gates, seems to be apprehend. Because, I personally aware that CBSL advised depositors during June that their investment is safe. Do you think that CBSL had taken measures sooner? Things would be positive if they allow what BOD wanted to do?

3) Why did you sell your Aspic corporation simultaneously with CIFL? It make some sense you don't wanna keep any assets in SL. Do you currently hold any assets in SL? (May be the above  last question could be more personal, if it is just leave it)

Regards
Jana

Dear Jana,

Thank you for very Sensible questions, and Understanding of my answering could jeopardize my Personal Life. I will answer to you very openly.

1. I always left the options open for other Shareholders to appoint the Board. If you notice in the AGM's I refrain voting to anything, The reason was i didn't want to be the sole controlling person. I only appointed the first Board in 2004. But when I knew the things are going wrong, I requested the Board to appoint a Proper management team a Year ago. Board interviewed a Team including a new CEO in may.( I cant tell you the names with out their consent ) But all the requests to approve the appointments were cancel by the CBSL with out a valid reason. Then In November Board interviewed another CEO who was very capable of managing a finance company and that request too were upheld by the CBSL.  Thats the time i realized that the regulator deliberately holding the approvals for CIFL.

2. Jana when CIFL had crisis in 2008 we had much larger issue of non payment of 600 Million. When every one left the company I came down from Thailand and motivated all the staff and turn the company around with out any financial support from anyone. This time there was no crisis at CIFL. Up until January they paid interest and capital to all the depositors.  Interest income of the company increased from 6 Million to 20 Odd Millions. And everything changed when CBSL terminate the CEO and appointed CBSL recommended CEO to the company. You know sudden moves like that will shake the investors anyway. And I haven't sold any of my Shares Jana, My Margin was called, and the share price was down so I had to sell almost all  my shares to cover the margin. And balance was sold by Aspic Much after I Sold the company to the New Investor.

3. Jana the offer i got is for Entire Aspic Corporation, Not only for CIFL. So i have to give away the Group. But I still do have my Engineering Company, and My Small Holiday guest house and few Lands. I have those assets in Sri lanka and I will always do my Business there.

4. I was watching this forum for a while and when i carefully read some things I realized some people does not know the real story what has happened, And Many was blaming me, like Wayne Abbott, And i thought why not face the reality, if you do something with good intentions, even if they go wrong, you must be able to speak out. SO i decided to come here and open my self, But one thing i know many people are so nice to be and polite. I am happy that i come here to explain. With Thailand Jana that's where my House is, before I come to Sri Lanka I was living in Thailand, My Wife is a Thai national and I am living for Last 12 years. My little Son is Thai so its my home here. And I am planning to set up a business in Cambodia and  helping out a Business associate of mine to set up his business. your Last question...I thought some one would ask this, No Jana I am not free like that, But my work I do online, I do have a small consultancy company in Thailand, And also I manufacture Designer furniture. This was my first business in Thailand. But i thought spend some time here to reply since i feel it is my responsibility to explain my self.

I am not at all worry about my where about, and I am not running away from anyone, Some people have threatened me about my family and son, so i am bit careful, You know how some people react to things, I hope I answered you correctly.

Regards !!

Deepthi

Dear Deepthi,

Your answers make sense. I hope you genuinely answered. I know the pain of being loser (hope you lost significant amount due to margin) which beyond owner's control.
Since you were the owner of that company which came under serious liquidity issue and consumed many small families' life earning. I know few stories and heard many through friends... I am not sure about your current financial position. I hope you would take care at least some of the severely affected poor families in future, once you come out from ur current crisis. I wish you and your family a good luck...

Regards
Jana

109Mystery Unresolved - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:40 pm

Wayne Abbott

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Dear Jana

Deepthi Perera states he has lived in THAILAND with his family for 12 years which would imply 2001 till current year 2013 this will be clearly shown as a complete Lie and Roshini a staff member within CIFL can also state that he has certainly not lived in Thailand for any long period of time since he arrived back in Sri Lanka in the early part of the 2000's from elsewere and certainly Not Thailand!
Simply put he has liquidated the company and told No shareholder he is selling out his shares to Roscoe Maloney who also has paid for shareholding via??????????????strange HOW Roscoe Maloney Touchwood also has had Investors and paid zero back to them the same MO as Deepthi perera
The FACTS are he has absconded left the companies in a Roscoe Maloney's hands who also has absconded also to their hidden treasures in Cambodia More Investors for Trees

110Mystery Unresolved - Page 5 Empty Deepthi Perera alleged frauds Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:21 pm

winston7157

Stock Trader

I am an American lawyer/fraud investigator involved in due diligence of companies for major investment banks worldwide.

I have been deployed by many major banks and have also helped track down and refer to law enforcement for arrest and in some cases in China execution criminals and fraudsters who have stolen or committed malfeasance with corporate assets.

I am currently carrying out due diligence for a major Chinese land developer which is working in conjunction with a reputable land developer Mr Wayne Abbott in Brisbane Australia and is now involved in multi million US$ business deals with him.

We have ascertained his bona fides and reputation are excellent and he has over 30 years of reputable land and property development activity in Australia.

In the course of my current ongoing investigation i have ascertained what appears to be fraudulent activity by a former business partner of Mr Wayne Abbott a Mr Deepthi Perera.

In particular this appears to involve sales of shareholdings by this individual without prior
notification, and he appears to have absconded.

He appears to have done a deal with another potential fraudster a Mr Roscoe Maloney who is alleged to have purchased Mr Abbott's shares with bogus cheques.

Mr Wayne Abbott has now asked me to investigate this matter and i will be deploying all resources including field agents and notifying the Sri Lanka Police and authorities to effect restitution of stolen monies and if necessary the arrest of Mr Deepthi Perera and Mr Roscoe Maloney.

THese parties should be aware i have contacts in worldwide law enforcement including the US FBI, American intelligence agencies such as the NSA, and in the UK the Serious Fraud Squad and GCHQ.

I need you to be forthcoming about your activities which may help a court take a more lenient view.

Mr W. Churchill

111Mystery Unresolved - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:32 pm

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

winston7157 wrote:I am an American lawyer/fraud investigator involved in due diligence of companies for major investment banks worldwide.

I have been deployed by many major banks and have also helped track down and refer to law enforcement for arrest and in some cases in China execution criminals and fraudsters who have stolen or committed malfeasance with corporate assets.

I am currently carrying out due diligence for a major Chinese land developer which is working in conjunction with a reputable land developer Mr Wayne Abbott in Brisbane Australia and is now involved in multi million US$ business deals with him.

We have ascertained his bona fides and reputation  are excellent and he has over 30 years of reputable land and property development activity in Australia.

In the course of my current ongoing investigation i have ascertained what appears to be fraudulent activity by a former business partner of Mr Wayne Abbott a Mr Deepthi Perera.

In particular this appears to involve sales of shareholdings by this individual without prior

He appears to have done a deal with another potential fraudster a Mr Roscoe Maloney who is alleged to have purchased Mr Abbott's shares with bogus cheques.

Mr Wayne Abbott has now asked me to investigate this matter and i will be deploying all resources including field agents and notifying the Sri Lanka Police and authorities to effect restitution of stolen monies and if necessary the arrest of Mr Deepthi Perera and Mr Roscoe Maloney.

THese parties should be aware i have contacts in worldwide law enforcement including the US FBI, American intelligence agencies such as the NSA, and in the UK the Serious Fraud Squad and GCHQ.

I need you to be forthcoming about your activities which may help a court take a more lenient view.

Mr W. Churchill

Hello Churchill, Why your government is shut down, and to recover 500 US$ do you need ,FBI CIA NSA ? why you need all  american intelligence to recover this small money. Its funny how you can make money from this recovery , what a cheap agent you are, can you work for me i will give you better business than this. I never seen a such a crap,

And your clients reputation in Australia is tremendous, i wonder why you didn't see that, why he was in Germany in prison, and his recovery issues in Dubai, So many People there looking for him and he cant enter UAE.

Wayne be smarter than this man. Smile

Why don't you just take the cheques and take your payment than running behind this bush, and loosing your reputation here. hey churchil next time Dont use Mr. in front your own name when you write a mail' Smile

pathetic wasting everyones time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Deepthi_Perera1971 on Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

112Mystery Unresolved - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:43 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics

Deepthi don't fight with him he got field agents (even himself) in your area.

113Mystery Unresolved - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:46 pm

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Redbulls wrote:Deepthi don't fight with him he got field agents (even himself) in your area.
Thanks Red Bulls, Oh Mr.Churchil I am Sorry Sir,

114Mystery Unresolved - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:52 pm

Aubrey Perera

Churchill any ground Wayne was making you just ruined !!! you sound fake beyond redemption . let Deepthi and wayne put forward facts and the forum will decide who is at fault .

115Mystery Unresolved - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:58 pm

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

My Dear Wayne,

I dont think you will lead anywhere like this, You are just making yourself loosing respect over this, I still value your investment at a time Aspic Needed the Same. I have not forgotten that.And also I remember I assure that your investment will be secure with Aspic. I always wanted honor that Commitment. And also, Mr. Maloney wanted settle you earlier than me. For Some reason you decided to uphold the Documentation. I think its better we start a Dialogue as we used to  have before, We can sort out all this amicably than fighting in-front of thousands of people. I still remember the times we spent in Australia, So why cant we talk this over. I always like to be involve in this matter with you. Please Mail me, lets talk it out mate.

Deepthi

116Mystery Unresolved - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:44 pm

Jana1

Wayne Abbott wrote:Dear Jana

Deepthi Perera states he has lived in THAILAND with his family for 12 years which would imply 2001 till current year 2013 this will be clearly shown as a complete Lie and Roshini a staff member within CIFL can also state that he has certainly not lived in Thailand for any long period of time since he arrived back in Sri Lanka in the early part of the 2000's from elsewere and certainly Not Thailand!
Simply put he has liquidated the company and told No shareholder he is selling out his shares to Roscoe Maloney who also has paid for shareholding via??????????????strange HOW Roscoe Maloney Touchwood also has had Investors and paid zero back to them the same MO as Deepthi perera
The FACTS are he has absconded left the companies in a Roscoe Maloney's hands who also has absconded also to their hidden treasures in Cambodia More Investors for Trees
Dear Wayne,

I have few questions in my mind since you are in the forum so long. I do remember almost all the accusations u made against CIFL for last couple of months. Hope you will make it clear as Deepthi disclosed when I asked few doubts in my mind for sol long..

1)Do you think Mr. Deepthi who changed CIFL from crisis during 2008? Are you aware about it?

2)Since you invested over USD500K in CIFL in 2004 which u gave 0 return with capital lost, may I know why u kept silent for long (9 years)?- atleast u could have made 100% return.

3)May I know why you changed ur name, take off ur middle name, in the forum? Becz with your full name I remember, one bankruptcy company located in Dubai, if my memory is correct, came from Google along other allegations.

4)As Deepthi claimed u r in real estate business in Brisbane, probably ur money should be inherented with ur business or came from UAE, VISION FORWARD LTD dissolved company. But when u come to forum You said that money belongs to ur annuation savings. It make some false sense on u. U didnt give any identity as business man.

5)Rainmaker, asked couple of time how u met deepthi and hw u aware about these companies at the start. These questions need to be answered in a genuine way.

6) What prevents u to enter Sri Lanka and get back ur money? Just cost AUD 2000 for flight. Y u never accepted or appointed any solicitor when Deepthi requested to sign the documents. Instead signing u could have appointed law firm which could act on favour to u.

7) I remeber u claimed that Deepthi or any responsible guys never answered ur phone or replied ur emails. It seems Deepthi is more interested to talk with you. Something else prevents u to talk or sum drama is goin on.

Cool In Deepthi's comment, he said he spent 12 years in Thailand. But u said he is lying. Do u think where he stayed would make any difference or was the cause of reason of CIFl failure?

Unless you give valid reasons for the above doubts which raised by several members and unanswered by Wayne in many occasions, you will probably lose ur credentials in the forum....

Regards
Jana

117Mystery Unresolved - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:13 pm

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

winston7157 wrote:I am an American lawyer/fraud investigator involved in due diligence of companies for major investment banks worldwide.

So in ur view, Deepthi and Maloneys are criminals?
Can you pls enlighten of the crime they've done as understood by you and also how it was presented to you by Mr.Wayne?

Have you stopped at hearing the story from Mr Wayne Abbott's angle or have you gone and found out the real deal in detail?

Frankly, we're not interested in clearing out his name by another party.. Anyone can ask someone to make it up. So lets take the crap out and talk sense..

winston7157 wrote:

To my knowledge, Deepthi informed the forum that he's done the share dealing on behalf on Wayne, however, he further stated that for the share sales the documents have been sent to Wayne and those are still with him.. So if its Wayne's fault, what would Maloney or Deepthi would do?
If Deepthi found a buyer and sent the paperwork its Wayne's part of acknowledgement we see missing in this.. So I dont know whether u have a case even here or not. If u have anything contrary to my understanding, pls comment..

winston7157 wrote:
Gee.. u can tell these to the Chinese with pony tails Twisted Evil 

118Mystery Unresolved - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:22 pm

smallville

smallville

Deepthi,

I sent u a pm.. check ur pm inbox and reply me..

small.

119Mystery Unresolved - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:45 pm

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

smallville wrote:Deepthi,

I sent u a pm.. check ur pm inbox and reply me..

small.
I did reply Small.

120Mystery Unresolved - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:13 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi

winston7157 wrote:THese parties should be aware i have contacts in worldwide law enforcement including the US FBI, American intelligence agencies such as the NSA, and in the UK the Serious Fraud Squad and GCHQ.
ශා කොහොමද අපේ වැඩ !
FBI / SFS කනෙක්ටඩ්  ඒජන්ට්ල පවා එන​ ලන්කාවෙ එකම ෆොරම් එක අපේ !

121Mystery Unresolved - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:14 pm

seek

I decided to stop reading this thread here after. It seems Mr. Abott has got more to hide than Mr. Deepthi. Send a message to this forum if u get that 500K $ one day. Smile

122Mystery Unresolved - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:15 am

Slstock

Slstock

I was mainly silently unto now to give a fair chance for both parties to decently express their views  .  

I find ambiguities, in certain statements made by both parties.

Deepthi :
I understand that your privacy is important too, but I could not help but notice  you did not directly answer  certain questions the members asked .

Wayne :
In the past, I repeatedly asked you to send me documentations of proof, which you said you would, when you made certain allegations.   You never did.    

Does this Mr churchill   has a connection to you ? Answer me direct.

Your  credibility  in this forum  is under question  now.

In anycase, your main concern in the past  was that you did not get a response or you could not get your  money back. This forum now has given you the chance to talk to Deepthi directly . He said he is open to a conversation with you privately.

Let me ask you why you hesitate to take that up and now a certain Mr Churchill appears?

note : SmallVille and Myself are Admins here

Last edited by slstock on Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : modified for clarifty)

123Mystery Unresolved - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:52 am

K.Haputantri

K.Haputantri
Co-Admin

I totally agree with small & slstock. I have nothing to say in addition over this dispute.

However, there is a lesson to be learnt here for novices. Never buy on credit. Even experienced people fall into debt-trap in a down market. As far as I understand, margin calls promted Deepthi Perera's forced sale of his shares leading to subsequent events affecting many investors in the CSE.

124Mystery Unresolved - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:57 am

Kithsiri

Kithsiri
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

seek wrote:I decided to stop reading this thread here after. It seems Mr. Abott has got more to hide than Mr. Deepthi. Send a message to this forum if u get that 500K $ one day. Smile
I agree with you 100 %.
More they wash their dirty linen in public, more we come to learn about others spending times behind bars and "person non grata" status etc.
Such trivial looking details make my long held conviction more solid that this is a D company run operation with a few Front men to cover their tracks.
The origin of the money is still a secret and tracing it back to D Company will not be easy unless some want to spill beans (But be ready to jump out of the window and run, when they come looking for you) and remember only Chota Rajan was a lucky exception.
I shall rest meddling with racketeers now.Very Happy

125Mystery Unresolved - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:11 am

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

slstock wrote:I was mainly silently unto now to give a fair chance for both parties to decently express their views  .  

Deepthi :
I understand that your privacy is important too, but I could not help but notice  you did not directly answer or answered  indirectly  certain questions the members asked .

Wayne :
In the past, I repeated asked you to send me documentation of proof which you said you would when you made certain allegations.   You never did.    

Does this Mr churchill   has a connection to you ? Answer me direct?

In anycase, your main concern in the past  was that you did not get a response or you could not get your  money back. This forum now has given you the chance to talk to Deepthi directly . He said he is open to a conversation with you privately.

Let me ask you why do you hesitate to take that up and now a Mr Churchill appears?

Dear SL Stock,

There were some questions, i find it difficult to answer directly. SO for few members i replied in private messages. you can feel that sometimes its difficult to answer some questions because they could affect third parties, for me its difficult to give here say answers with out factual evidences. I am sorry if i created a suspicion over that.

Cheers !!

126Mystery Unresolved - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:06 pm

Aubrey Perera

Kithsiri you seem to be heavily in to conspiracy theories and focus on this D company and Chota Ranjan et etc often . What connections do you have to this D company ? Smile u keep on pointing out the same thing over and over. seems your preoccupied with this D company . Please enlighten the forum

127Mystery Unresolved - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:39 pm

Wayne Abbott

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

slstock wrote:I was mainly silently unto now to give a fair chance for both parties to decently express their views  .  

Deepthi :
I understand that your privacy is important too, but I could not help but notice  you did not directly answer or answered  indirectly  certain questions the members asked .

Wayne :
In the past, I repeated asked you to send me documentation of proof which you said you would when you made certain allegations.   You never did.    

Let me ask you why do you hesitate to take that up and now a Mr Churchill appears?

Dear SL Stock,

There were some questions, i find it difficult to answer directly. SO for few members i replied in private messages. you can feel that sometimes its difficult to answer some questions because they could affect third parties, for me its difficult to give here say answers with out factual evidences. I am sorry if i created a suspicion over that.

Cheers !!
Dear SL Stock

I will gladly forward all information please supply your email address and all will commence being forwarded

Deepthi Perera has openly admitted to receiving my funds and this was in 2004 =9 years ago with NO RETURNS

Deepthi Perera sells his shareholdings in January 2013 and continues to write emails as chairman of the Aspic Group for months after until after he and Roscoe Maloney try to purchase my shareholdings with the following conditions

1. 12 equal payments over a 12 month period

2. Cheques to be paid from a R A Meloney 0011 5000 9134 SampathBank Bambalalitiya all post dated Please Note other Investors in Touchwood have had cheques written from bogus account by Mr Maloney Or Meloney???

3. Witnesses Jambarugoda Amanasini Damita Santha Yasanayaka No 8a-inly emmanuel church road Rawataawne Moratuwa K.S.V Fernando attorney at law & public notaryCommissioner for oaths Company secretary 166D,Hulftsdorp Street,Colombo-12 TP 0718690256 Company accountant who has done all company balance sheets

4. Purchaser of shareholdings Roscoe Anthony Maloney signed agreement 31.1.2013 412,Gaga Road,Medagama,Bandaragama Passport No 582803668V;

5. Share Sale and Purchase Agreement
Conditions from Deepthi and his associates: Sign agreement now accept 12 post dated and on the strength of this just complete all Now

128Mystery Unresolved - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:52 pm

Wayne Abbott

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Wayne Abbott wrote:

Deepthi :

Wayne :

Dear SL Stock,

Cheers !!
Dear SL Stock

I will gladly forward all information please supply your email address and all will commence being forwarded

Deepthi Perera has openly admitted to receiving my funds and this was in 2004 =9 years ago with NO RETURNS

Deepthi Perera sells his shareholdings in January 2013 and continues to write emails as chairman of the Aspic Group for months after until after he and Roscoe Maloney try to purchase my shareholdings with the following conditions

2. Cheques to be paid from a R A Meloney  0011 5000 9134 SampathBank Bambalalitiya  all post dated Please Note other Investors in Touchwood have had cheques written from bogus account by Mr Maloney Or Meloney???

3. Witnesses Jambarugoda Amanasini  Damita Santha Yasanayaka No 8a-inly emmanuel church road Rawataawne Moratuwa K.S.V Fernando attorney at law & public notaryCommissioner for oaths Company secretary 166D,Hulftsdorp Street,Colombo-12 TP 0718690256 Company accountant who has done all company balance sheets

4. Purchaser of shareholdings Roscoe Anthony Maloney signed agreement 31.1.2013 412,Gaga Road,Medagama,Bandaragama Passport No 582803668V;

Conditions from Deepthi and his associates: Sign agreement now accept 12 post dated and on the strength of this just complete all Now

Dear Sl and Smallville,

My creditibility is not under question the facts are all is quite evident

Deepthi Perera sells out all his interests/shareholdings to Roscoe Maloney/Meloney without advising any shareholders despite his allegations he has done so which is totally untruue and certainly not documented Is this not true

Roscoe Maloney/Meloney is then introduced Head of Aspic and CIFL with a massive injection of funds to happen did this happen

Roscoe Maloney/Meloney depending on what cheque you receive then have another problem Investors chasing funds..........I would have been also subjetced to this if I had accepted their no guarantee agreement as it is quite clear he has written bogus cheques to Investors is this not truth

Deepthi has went on to speak to all,he now wants to speak to me why? 9 years I have asked written and requested the return of my funds to only receive continued trickery as has Depositers of CIFL in which Deepthi Perera pulled all strings due to his majority shareholding via personal and Aspic shareholdings were has the shareholdings gone from CIFL Truth Or Fiction

If Deepthi wanted to repay my funds as he has stated he wants to do and stops with his continual lies to defame dirty the clarity of all for a conclusion state clearly HOW he intends to achieve this as to date he is being courteous to achieve his gains Show me after 9 years of repeated lies HOW YOU INTEND TO PAY BACK MY FUNDS on a open forum Deepthi not continued innuendos

129Mystery Unresolved - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:55 pm

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Wayne Abbott wrote:

Deepthi :

Wayne :

Dear SL Stock,

Cheers !!
Dear SL Stock

2. Cheques to be paid from a R A Meloney  0011 5000 9134 SampathBank Bambalalitiya  all post dated Please Note other Investors in Touchwood have had cheques written from bogus account by Mr Maloney Or Meloney???

3. Witnesses Jambarugoda Amanasini  Damita Santha Yasanayaka No 8a-inly emmanuel church road Rawataawne Moratuwa K.S.V Fernando attorney at law & public notaryCommissioner for oaths Company secretary 166D,Hulftsdorp Street,Colombo-12 TP 0718690256 Company accountant who has done all company balance sheets

Hi Guys,

This is nice, Now all can see the Documentation and the process is correct. Now this is heading somewhere. Can you see this was done at the Same date I have Sold the Shares under the Same conditions.

130Mystery Unresolved - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:59 pm

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Wayne Abbott wrote:

Deepthi :

Wayne :

Dear SL Stock,

Cheers !!
Dear SL Stock

Hi Guys,

This is nice, Now all can see the Documentation and the process is correct. Now this is heading somewhere. Can you see this was done at the Same date I have Sold the Shares under the Same conditions.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum