FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by bkasun Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:48 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by bkasun Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:43 pm

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by eradula Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

HEXP next run to 150 level

+19
thala
TARGET
worthiness
kadik
Blue blooded
Darli
Hanoifortune
trader7
nishjaya
EquityChamp
hanuma
samaritan
Miss-Sangeetha
C S E 2015
hiransilva23
kapifm
NZ BOY
Teller
karuna
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76HEXP next run to 150 level - Page 4 Empty Re: HEXP next run to 150 level Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:58 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

J-CAT wrote:
hiransilva23 wrote:J-cat do u have a sister(Male)called sangeetha???

What is the connection between you and Teller, I bought first 4000, recently 5000 HEXP
now dragging down but still he saying same thing I have seen many your post supporting him

Mr. Hon.  Hiransilva23 is a Official spoke person of Teller and also Teller’s Attorney at Law, Non appointed Executive Director of HEXP , another Mervin silva (Ex-MP) from Kalani area

77HEXP next run to 150 level - Page 4 Empty Re: HEXP next run to 150 level Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:14 pm

hiransilva23

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Sangeetha mervin silva wath oyai karunai meke dana taram gon part danne na.

78HEXP next run to 150 level - Page 4 Empty Re: HEXP next run to 150 level Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:20 pm

Teller

Those who want to buy ,this is the last chance at these levels. Wait and see the move very soon

79HEXP next run to 150 level - Page 4 Empty Re: HEXP next run to 150 level Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:47 pm

newer1

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Miss sangeetha,(may be Mr.)
 If u have enough time and if u don't know how to use that time in  effective way, better to keep in silent rather that telling gon part against teller (not only teller). No point of crying and if u want u can get into bus and if u don't like to travel by this bus . Don't cry and get into nother bus which travel in good way than this one. Don't tell nonsense and at least try to teach something to newers to group.
We know stories going on and no need to tell repeatedly. 
Learn to think bit in intelligent way and hope to improve by your self and not to labelled as teller's relation.i know who are u and I don't like to disclose your identity and it is not ethical and not decent
Thnks

80HEXP next run to 150 level - Page 4 Empty Re: HEXP next run to 150 level Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:52 pm

kadik

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

we can only compare Sangeetha Vs Teller based on their past performance.
so it's up to members to comment.

Did sangeetha protect members from Manipulators previously. If yes, what are those shares. Please name it.

Did Teller's this nature predictions or promotions went wrong. If yes, what are those shares. Please name it.

This way we can compare both with historical data.
Up to you guys.

81HEXP next run to 150 level - Page 4 Empty Re: HEXP next run to 150 level Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:02 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha

newer1 wrote:Miss sangeetha,(may be Mr.)
 If u have enough time and if u don't know how to use that time in  effective way, better to keep in silent rather that telling gon part against teller (not only teller). No point of crying and if u want u can get into bus and if u don't like to travel by this bus . Don't cry and get into nother bus which travel in good way than this one. Don't tell nonsense and at least try to teach something to newers to group.
We know stories going on and no need to tell repeatedly. 
Learn to think bit in intelligent way and hope to improve by your self and not to labelled as teller's relation.i know who are u and I don't like to disclose your identity and it is not ethical and not decent
Thnks

Don’t teach me how to behave in this forum, In your first post you were extremely appreciated karuna, from that point of view  we can gauge your depth of knowledge.
 If you want positive things about HEXP,  first of all read the Tellers post only.

I know you are a HEXP holder in your portfolio, this is the reason you are threatening to cut off opponents throat and trying to trap others in mud. If you can’t tolerate my post just get down from the bus same way you are trying to teach me or not read my post and read Tellers post only.

Now after the huge propaganda for this illiquid HEXP by Teller and people like you, now it is in staggering stage, you think I am responsible.

My reputation in this forum is 23 in short time, Your reputation in this forum compare to long time is zero.
 Initially you were running behind karuna and Teller for the sake of HEXP, your motive is understandable. Don’t you know Teller is placing HEXP advertisement under new post category using fake ID Blue Blooded every day morning before market reopening and subsequently removed by the Administrator is a practice or count the number of Tellers HEXP post in this forum.
 Don’t you know Teller mislead the forum reader with year 2012 data as 2016,Teller too accepted his manipulation, Is that not Irritate you? I know who you are; first you do the things that you are trying to teach me. Bear it in your mind alliance of manipulators can’t hijack this forum for their purpose. You said that you don’t know whether I am a lady or gent, then how are you going to expose my details, don’t show your foolishness      

82HEXP next run to 150 level - Page 4 Empty Re: HEXP next run to 150 level Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:35 pm

hiransilva23

This sangeetha doing all the things for increase her reputation.her 1st post to last post attacking teller or other member.Attama kiyanawa nam mage reputation wadi wela or points keeyada kiyala danagannet sangeethagenma tamai.
Sangeetha ballo kohoma biruwat hexp tawa rs 10 wat yanawa

83HEXP next run to 150 level - Page 4 Empty Re: HEXP next run to 150 level Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:08 am

karuna

karuna wrote:See the today trading quantity over 90,000
So why trad like this .definitely 100 + 150; 300 long termly . 

Yes I am rahasa ahasa eatha eama . Khaya huwa everybody can say anything better thing don't follow the crowd invest u like style . 
Thanks

If you like to sell no problem at 100 but long term it will 300

84HEXP next run to 150 level - Page 4 Empty Re: HEXP next run to 150 level Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:57 am

hanuma

Excellent Karuna. you also recommended HEXP again.

85HEXP next run to 150 level - Page 4 Empty Re: HEXP next run to 150 level Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:20 am

nishjaya

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

I also think karuna is correct

86HEXP next run to 150 level - Page 4 Empty Re: HEXP next run to 150 level Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:41 am

kadik

panic selling means giving your profit to others. wait patiently guys. time will come soon..

87HEXP next run to 150 level - Page 4 Empty Re: HEXP next run to 150 level Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:15 pm

Teller

Teller

Yes,most of the time Pani sellers lost the opportunity with HEXP. That's is amazing.
We experienced this pattern several times. Some one is collecting by pressurizing the share once collection is over share is jumping 10-15 rupeees. Investors who know the value are collecting smartly.
Now 100- 105 levels lot of trades happened so any time it will touch 112 levels.
Now only 10 days are remaining to finish successful quarter some times before ending the quarter an ahnouncement can be released regarding this funds utilization process.

88HEXP next run to 150 level - Page 4 Empty Re: HEXP next run to 150 level Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:32 am

nishjaya

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

teller you are correct. this share touch 150 level quickly. Before end of this good announcement come soon.

89HEXP next run to 150 level - Page 4 Empty Re: HEXP next run to 150 level Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:56 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha

Teller wrote:Yes,most of the time Pani sellers lost the opportunity with HEXP. That's is amazing.
We experienced this pattern several times.  Some one is collecting by pressurizing the share  once collection is over  share is jumping 10-15 rupeees.  Investors who know the value are collecting smartly.
Now 100- 105 levels lot of trades happened so any time it will touch 112 levels.
Now only 10 days are remaining to finish successful quarter some times before ending the quarter an ahnouncement can be released  regarding this funds utilization process.

Yes sir, but you have forgotten to put PV inner value here

90HEXP next run to 150 level - Page 4 Empty Re: HEXP next run to 150 level Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:08 pm

nishjaya

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Aiyo sangeetha nangi ayeth kuru kuru ganawa sarana wage thamai hadannaba ba bamai oyawa

91HEXP next run to 150 level - Page 4 Empty Re: HEXP next run to 150 level Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:21 pm

Teller

Teller

Believe the HEXP pattern. Absorbing the energy now. Any time it can blast to 110 + with in few days.
If remember the pattern you will believe it.
HeXP silence is a good sign for a blast.
Remember last 3_4 times it behaved same way...
GL

92HEXP next run to 150 level - Page 4 Empty Re: HEXP next run to 150 level Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:08 am

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha

Teller wrote:Believe the HEXP pattern. Absorbing the energy now. Any time it can blast to 110 +  with in few days.
If remember the pattern you will believe it.
HeXP silence is a good sign for a blast.
Remember last 3_4 times it behaved same way...
GL

After continuous promotion & propaganda of HEXP on behalf of his boss, Now Teller too suffering with high degree of HEXP mania

93HEXP next run to 150 level - Page 4 Empty Re: HEXP next run to 150 level Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:10 pm

thala

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Hehe Major General Sangeetha Mania

94HEXP next run to 150 level - Page 4 Empty Re: HEXP next run to 150 level Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:52 pm

Teller

Teller

See the HEXP power very soon. Next week I will be in Canada Smile. I am looking ....but no time to post as busy schedule.

95HEXP next run to 150 level - Page 4 Empty Re: HEXP next run to 150 level Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:06 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha

Teller wrote:See the HEXP power very soon. Next week I will be in Canada Smile. I am looking ....but no time to post as busy schedule.

HEXP next run to 150 level - Page 4 Teller12

96HEXP next run to 150 level - Page 4 Empty Re: HEXP next run to 150 level Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:13 pm

Teller

Teller

Yes surely it will touch 112.50 levels. JKH issue effect in the market . So once warrent cut off finish , the best bright star will be HEXP. They are going to post highest ever best financial report in this quarter.

HEXP should be stayed 150 + levels

97HEXP next run to 150 level - Page 4 Empty Re: HEXP next run to 150 level Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:19 pm

Teller

Teller

Now96@25000 buyer. Sangeetha you will see 110 very soon. Teller said is said

98HEXP next run to 150 level - Page 4 Empty Re: HEXP next run to 150 level Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:24 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha

Teller wrote:Now96@25000 buyer. Sangeetha you will see 110 very soon. Teller said is said
HEXP next run to 150 level - Page 4 Karuna13
Teller said is said, Now you have cleaned hands

99HEXP next run to 150 level - Page 4 Empty Re: HEXP next run to 150 level Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:27 pm

hiransilva23

Sangeetha hanga gatta hexp tiyanawa nam denna

100HEXP next run to 150 level - Page 4 Empty Re: HEXP next run to 150 level Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:12 pm

thala

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

I think sangeetha is a rubbish ID. Dont know if she isa male or a female.  probably she is back to back commenting so that she is unforgotten and noticed.  it could be also due to holding of a good quantity by her, and by this way she could be the one who is indirectly engaged in promoting hexp.

101HEXP next run to 150 level - Page 4 Empty Re: HEXP next run to 150 level Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:58 pm

hiransilva23

Sangeetha needs to collect hexp.always blame on a one thing z a different properganda.

102HEXP next run to 150 level - Page 4 Empty Re: HEXP next run to 150 level Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:15 pm

stockback

hiransilva23 wrote:Sangeetha needs to collect hexp.always blame on a one thing z a different properganda.

still we haven't got any reference about fund transaction (I mean HEXP Land deal)

if its does happen soon HEXP price maybe going down. I hope it stay same level. bcz lot of people got HEXP shares.

keep on your mind also....

103HEXP next run to 150 level - Page 4 Empty Re: HEXP next run to 150 level Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:17 pm

pollaeliye

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Sangeetha - Gon part nathuwa innako baba.....

Sangeetha = Karuna Smile

104HEXP next run to 150 level - Page 4 Empty Re: HEXP next run to 150 level Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:19 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha

thala wrote:I think sangeetha is a rubbish ID. Dont know if she isa male or a female.  probably she is back to back commenting so that she is unforgotten and noticed.  it could be also due to holding of a good quantity by her, and by this way she could be the one who is indirectly engaged in promoting hexp.

If my posts are rubbish, unnoticed and forgotten then why did you notice my post and reply? or Are you advising others with your Thala brain.
 Buffoon, I know you are a one of the victim of Teller’s propaganda already fallen on trap, depending on Teller’s HEXP push up wards to your escape. Today I only quoted Teller’s own contradictory statement not even criticized him. 
you are trying to save guard Teller for your own escape from HEXP, if HEXP price up you could dump your HEXP on others head and escape, this is the reason you are always yelling at me.
I have average of more than 500 viewers per article and they have given already 23 liking points with in short period, you have only few viewers and liking points also zero don’t advice others.
 You are an alliance of manipulator trying to fool others  

105HEXP next run to 150 level - Page 4 Empty Re: HEXP next run to 150 level Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:24 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha

pollaeliye wrote:Sangeetha - Gon part nathuwa innako baba.....

Sangeetha = Karuna Smile
Fox hiransilva23, trying to dump the HEXP on others head to escape if there is any price highs, this is the reason one side asking karuna to come back to the forum, other side support to conduct the polls to exit karuna
HEXP next run to 150 level - Page 4 Karuna14

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum