FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

Latest topics

» Blossom March
by smnsam Today at 3:04 pm

» BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC (BIL.N0000)
by smnsam Today at 3:01 pm

» CSE Crossings for the week
by Pradeep90 Today at 12:16 pm

» SEMB SEMB
by RJ1010 Today at 12:21 am

» Leading brokers causing market downturn
by dhanushkacse Yesterday at 10:18 pm

» පෙබරවාරි මාසේ කොළඹ කොටස් වලට මොකක්ද වුනේ - බැසුවාද ? බැස්සාද ?
by Nishan Cooray Yesterday at 9:42 pm

» TRUE VALUE OF LANKA ALUMINUM INDUSTRY (LALU)
by Trading Jockey Yesterday at 6:56 pm

» NATIONS TRUST BANK PLC (NTB.N0000)
by chathura123 Yesterday at 3:53 pm

» UNHCR Fear is over 21 countries speak for us only 15 against
by Vishwanarth Yesterday at 11:14 am

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Mithooshan Yesterday at 7:31 am

» SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC (SHL.N0000)
by suku502 Yesterday at 12:58 am

» DFCC will be receiving Rs.594,538,285.50
by Wonderer Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:49 pm

» UNHCR එකේ ලොකූ ටෝක දැම්මට සමහර ඔස්තාර් ලා කියන ආර්තික සම්භාදක අරවා මේවා මුකුත් එන්නේ නැ
by Vishwanarth Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:27 pm

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by Eranga87 Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:00 am

» If you are one of those people who can sleep at night while someone else is in control of your destiny, then my advice would be to only invest in stocks
by Asoka Samarakone Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:58 pm

» Price prediction on GRAN and TAFL
by Bakkabwoi Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:22 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by Vishwanarth Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:54 pm

» Bullish sentiment returns with market regulator's assurance
by Vishwanarth Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:52 pm

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by Wickyz Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:19 pm

» Chart 25.02.2021
by stockback Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:41 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute

DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute

Submit Post

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute

Submit Post

කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » Two years with the forum

Two years with the forum

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

How satisfy are you with my contribution to the forum

Two years with the forum Vote_lcap24%Two years with the forum Vote_rcap 24% [ 43 ]
Two years with the forum Vote_lcap4%Two years with the forum Vote_rcap 4% [ 8 ]
Two years with the forum Vote_lcap3%Two years with the forum Vote_rcap 3% [ 5 ]
Two years with the forum Vote_lcap23%Two years with the forum Vote_rcap 23% [ 41 ]
Two years with the forum Vote_lcap16%Two years with the forum Vote_rcap 16% [ 29 ]
Two years with the forum Vote_lcap30%Two years with the forum Vote_rcap 30% [ 53 ]
Total Votes : 179

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Two years with the forum Empty Two years with the forum Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:27 pm

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Friends,
It has been two years now since I joined this forum. I think I have come a certain distance and help you to the best of my ability to understand the art of investments. I would like to get a self evaluation of myself and to know where I can help you further so please express your views and let me know what else I can do for you.

Added some rating questions to get myself evaluated.

Thanks

Last edited by EquityChamp on Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Two years with the forum Empty Re: Two years with the forum Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:16 pm

Bullrunner7

Bullrunner7
Manager - Equity Analytics
Even though I've been in this forum for a short amount of time, I find the amount of work you put into this forum is amazing considering the time constraints you may have.
What I admire about you is that you take your time to give expert advise to beiginner(Like me) or experts.
Also  I like that you advise us to invest in correct stocks rather than promoting useless stocks like some people do here.
Keep up the good work EC !

3Two years with the forum Empty Re: Two years with the forum Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:20 am

Gallardo

Awesome work EC!  Very dedicated and also nice to see an objective viewpoint focused on stocks, not some of the irrelevant subjects that are on this forum.  Keep it up!!! Very Happy
After watching this forum for what feels like over a decade, it's good to see professionally written analysis again.  Made me want to join!

4Two years with the forum Empty Re: Two years with the forum Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:25 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Thank you very much for your valuable ideas.

Three votes have been given for regarding my services as 'poor'. I am really graceful if those people can tell me why those people says so and where I were poor.

5Two years with the forum Empty Re: Two years with the forum Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:19 am

samaritan

Congratulations and best wishes to continue your good work.

The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

6Two years with the forum Empty Re: Two years with the forum Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:31 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@EquityChamp wrote:Thank you very much for your valuable ideas.

Three votes have been given for regarding my services as 'poor'. I am really graceful if those people can tell me why those people says so and where I were poor.
Hello EC, well they will not answer and I thought about the answer Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Those 3 members belong to below category and they really hate your work to save investors

1-manipulators
2-brokerfirm members who like to sell their crap shares
3-forex drama promoters

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

keep it up the good work EC

7Two years with the forum Empty Re: Two years with the forum Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:58 am

wgsaman

wgsaman
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:

Hello EC, well they will not answer and I thought about the answer Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Those 3 members belong to below category and they really hate your work to save investors

1-manipulators
3-forex drama promoters

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Arrow Arrow Arrow

8Two years with the forum Empty Re: Two years with the forum Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:59 am

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Very good.Keep it up.

9Two years with the forum Empty Re: Two years with the forum Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:27 am

happybulls

happybulls
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Great works done so far ,,,hope your contribution for us all the time...it is truly above and beyond. Keep it up

10Two years with the forum Empty Re: Two years with the forum Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:22 am

Brinthan

Brinthan
Good work EC Sir.Ur like Stock market Guru for all the beginers in this forum.Thanx for ur contribution and dedication.Wish ur future gonna be sucess and expect more contibution to this forum.

11Two years with the forum Empty Re: Two years with the forum Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:01 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha

Yes; by now your three people reaching to seven as they categorized you as “poor” that is 23%, because your analysis legging behind with some shortages.
I think you must include the PV inner value in your analysis, that is the main reason that those seven people(23%) voted your analysis as poor category.

In future, please include the PV inner value in your analysis, but when you put the PV inner values in your analysis don’t forget to put this wording “PV inner bullish around (put the value here) said buy”   

12Two years with the forum Empty Re: Two years with the forum Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:39 pm

TARGET

Really appreciate your good work EC. But don't let your mentality drive you to GOD status. Frankly tell me what answer would you please most?

13Two years with the forum Empty Re: Two years with the forum Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:45 pm

stockback

very good work....

Good Luck......

14Two years with the forum Empty Re: Two years with the forum Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:09 pm

point

point
can i ask a question from you?
Are you a investor or a adviser (in a firm) or both ?
i hope you will reply honestly(ethically good to say im only a investor before ask my question)
if you answer or not its upto you but i always saw your good work keep it up. cheers cheers

15Two years with the forum Empty Re: Two years with the forum Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:02 pm

chamil1

@ruwan326 wrote:

1-manipulators
3-forex drama promoters

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Yes Agree. Unless they tell anything, don't take it seriously. SLEF is always known for their activity. Wondering how you didn't get more such votes Smile

Just one request - Don't go missing for long periods of time Smile 

Please continue your great contribution !

16Two years with the forum Empty Re: Two years with the forum Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:18 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
@point wrote:can i ask a question from you?
i hope you will reply honestly(ethically good to say im only a investor before ask my question)
if you answer or not its upto you but i always saw your good work keep it up. cheers cheers

I am an investor. I am a businessman. I am an executive by profession. Hope my answers are clear.

17Two years with the forum Empty Re: Two years with the forum Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:23 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
@TARGET wrote:Really appreciate your good work EC. But don't let your mentality drive you to GOD status.  Frankly tell me what answer would you please most?

I would like to share things with others but not to influence any one.

By looking at votes 12 votes indicates my services are below average in this forum. But no one has put any comment to hint why. I am wondering where I went wrong to become a failed member in this forum. Shocked

18Two years with the forum Empty Re: Two years with the forum Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:22 am

TARGET

@EquityChamp wrote:
@TARGET wrote:Really appreciate your good work EC. But don't let your mentality drive you to GOD status.  Frankly tell me what answer would you please most?

I would like to share things with others but not to influence any one.

By looking at votes 12 votes indicates my services are below average in this forum. But no one has put any comment to hint why. I am wondering where I went wrong to become a failed member in this forum. Shocked
I didn't vote because I know results are fake. Ugly manipulators have multiple IDs. So voting here is useless.   In my opinion you are the best in share analysis in this forum.  So don't worry about what manipulators think about you . They definitely don't like you.

19Two years with the forum Empty Re: Two years with the forum Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:48 am

TARGET

@EquityChamp wrote:

I am an investor. I am a businessman. I am an executive by profession. Hope my answers are clear.
Top 20 in gran also.. Very Happy

20Two years with the forum Empty Re: Two years with the forum Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:40 am

point

point
@TARGET wrote:
@EquityChamp wrote:

Top 20 in gran also.. Very Happy
in june 30 or sep 30 2016 actually want to know name already published or not

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum