FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by bkasun Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:48 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by bkasun Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:43 pm

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by eradula Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Two years with the forum

+19
pfxavier
Mubin Mustafa
lal62
THUWA
D.G.Dayaratne
chamil1
point
stockback
TARGET
Miss-Sangeetha
Brinthan
happybulls
Yahapalanaya
wgsaman
ruwan326
samaritan
Gallardo
Bullrunner7
EquityChamp
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

How satisfy are you with my contribution to the forum

Two years with the forum - Page 2 Vote_lcap24%Two years with the forum - Page 2 Vote_rcap 24% [ 43 ]
Two years with the forum - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Two years with the forum - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% [ 8 ]
Two years with the forum - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Two years with the forum - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% [ 5 ]
Two years with the forum - Page 2 Vote_lcap23%Two years with the forum - Page 2 Vote_rcap 23% [ 41 ]
Two years with the forum - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%Two years with the forum - Page 2 Vote_rcap 16% [ 29 ]
Two years with the forum - Page 2 Vote_lcap30%Two years with the forum - Page 2 Vote_rcap 30% [ 53 ]
Total Votes : 179

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Two years with the forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Two years with the forum Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:51 am

EquityChamp

Comments given in this thread are completely opposite to what is indicated in the poll where poll results show that my contributions are below average while 100% of the comments indicate the otherwise. So I can see a huge mismatch and manipulation again. Which would have been manipulated easily, is it comments or the poll result?

27Two years with the forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Two years with the forum Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:02 am

TARGET

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

EquityChamp wrote:Comments given in this thread are completely opposite to what is indicated in the poll where poll results show that my contributions are below average while 100% of the comments indicate the otherwise. So I can see a huge mismatch and manipulation again. Which would have been manipulated easily, is it comments or the poll result?
You know the answer. Keep it up the good work.

28Two years with the forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Two years with the forum Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:22 pm

D.G.Dayaratne

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

You are one of reliable few people in this forum

Pl continue your good job

I request other .......... to follow EquityChamp

29Two years with the forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Two years with the forum Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:33 pm

point

Manager - Equity Analytics

EquityChamp wrote:Comments given in this thread are completely opposite to what is indicated in the poll where poll results show that my contributions are below average while 100% of the comments indicate the otherwise. So I can see a huge mismatch and manipulation again. Which would have been manipulated easily, is it comments or the poll result?
Laughing Laughing Laughing  you talking like from mars. this is Sri Lanka and here srilankaequity forum. So dont expect appreciate in the poll but real investors know the value of your posts

30Two years with the forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Two years with the forum Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:24 am

THUWA

Now it is seems manipulation by Equity Camp as he changed the poll question or criteria with new one, his “below average lot more is expected” criteria now replaced with “good lot more is expected”. Below average lot more is expected criteria was earlier heavily voted. So manipulation is dancing everywhere. 

31Two years with the forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Two years with the forum Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:30 am

Bullrunner7

Bullrunner7

Who give's a shit.
Real investors know the contribution of EC to the forum

32Two years with the forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Two years with the forum Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:02 am

lal62

lal62
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Bullrunner7 wrote:Even though I've been in this forum for a short amount of time, I find the amount of work you put into this forum is amazing considering the time constraints you may have.
What I admire about you is that you take your time to give expert advise to beiginner(Like me) or experts.
Also  I like that you advise us to invest in correct stocks rather than promoting useless stocks like some people do here.
Keep up the good work EC !

Hi EC ,  First of all  I must thank you for  the time and effort you put in to this  task of  '' enlightening the Investor community''  within the  forum.    It is apparent that you are not  obsessed with the idea of promoting  or demoting any stock   just for your own personal or firm's gain. Mostly what I have seen from your comments is that you deliver you opinions not being extreme and  and to the best of your knowledge on the subject. That is one important aspect i look for in a comment. Unfortunately in this land people tend to get poor remarks not  necessarily because they have done  a bad job but the good job  may be  always not  good enough for some people who work with  different agendas . Pls don't  get disheartened by few people , polls maybe rigged but comments are to be counted for sure as people don't  take time to write something  that they don't believe in  . I thank you again for your good work

33Two years with the forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Two years with the forum Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:14 pm

Mubin Mustafa

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

thanks EC for your contribution..i like your art of writing and analyse..hopefully i wiil aquire some of your art.

34Two years with the forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Two years with the forum Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:24 pm

Mubin Mustafa

before read the thread ...i have casted my vote..now only realize your anlaysis is very good..but your poll heading is contribution to this forum..my kind request is please fight aginst promoters or demoters and chase out this forex idiots from this forum if they earn more than 400% why they waste time here..

35Two years with the forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Two years with the forum Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:01 pm

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

Mubin Mustafa wrote:before read the thread ...i have casted my vote..now only realize your anlaysis is very good..but your poll heading is contribution to this forum..my kind request is please fight aginst promoters or demoters  and chase out this forex idiots from this forum if they earn more than 400% why they waste time here..

Agree with you Mubin on forex matter. Let's see what we can do. My kind request from you is to participate to the forum discussions regularly. I haven't seen you recently.

36Two years with the forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Two years with the forum Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:58 pm

pfxavier

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Your really helpful. keep up your good work and expect your service for many more years Very Happy

37Two years with the forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Two years with the forum Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:57 am

lal62

lal62
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Bullrunner7 wrote:Who give's a shit.
Real investors know the contribution of EC to the forum
 Perfect and a simple answer...... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

38Two years with the forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Two years with the forum Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:21 am

THUWA

Changing the polling criteria or questions in favorable to them after considerable persons voted is not gentleman act and that is the shit, may be supported by some of the mafia and so called elite thugs in this forum.
This forum is also preventing the editing the post after considerable time laps.
May be Equity Champ posting or his presentation giving valuable guidance, but supporting the changes in question favorable to him is abetting and one sided.  

39Two years with the forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Two years with the forum Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:01 pm

Diago Lanka

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Thank you EC - "Very good" from me. I have read all your post silently.

40Two years with the forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Two years with the forum Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:30 am

kks

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Thank You EC

Your posts are really effective and succinct  Very Happy

41Two years with the forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Two years with the forum Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:59 am

tkc

tkc

I have almost 6 years kid. I think you are well under 25 years old by analyzing your comments and analysis. Way to go. Good start but not the best. Thanks!

42Two years with the forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Two years with the forum Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:17 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

tkc wrote:I have almost 6 years kid. I think you are well under 25 years old by analyzing your comments and analysis. Way to go. Good start but not the best. Thanks!

Not acceptable. You need to highlight where the improvement should be. Otherwise its not an acceptable feedback. According to your comment I can definitely say that you are below my age and should be nowhere near. I am looking at the poll results and got a decent idea of what this forum has increasingly becoming but I am not going to succumb to any wound. Also you need to tell me, by taking a sample of my analysis published, so far, what is lacking and whether the conclusions I drew from them were not correct. I am looking forward your feed back.

Thanks

43Two years with the forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Two years with the forum Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:26 am

tkc

tkc

You even don't know the valuation done by old members my kid. You are doing good but not the best (Comparing to old members). It is not easy to highlight and compare with old members. So if you want to give (-) rep lol I don't care kid. Wink

btw I saw some interesting figure.

I have 22% reputation comparing to my total posts and you have 16%. 

No hard feelings! Again you are good and improving, But not the best.

44Two years with the forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Two years with the forum Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:38 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

tkc wrote:You even don't know the valuation done by old members my kid. You are doing good but not the best (Comparing to old members). It is not easy to highlight and compare with old members. So if you want to give (-) rep lol I don't care kid. Wink

btw I saw some interesting figure.

I have 22% reputation comparing to my total posts and you have 16%. 

No hard feelings! Again you are good and improving, But not the best.

Can you find those valuation in this forum now? Or even can you find even you own posts? I am struggling to locate even my postings now. Shocked  If you can dig out those valuations you are referring to then we will be able to compare. Or else shall I dig out some thing of mine and do a postmortem of those recommendations.

With regard to reputation I don't care those numbers even to an extent of a peanut Razz

Finally still you are not producing the feedback I am referring to but still going around the bush but no hard feeling baby. Also I need to tell that people like you need to come into this forum and continue to contribute frequently. By looking at your date of join the effort you have put to this forum is mediocre. Again no hard feelings lol!

45Two years with the forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Two years with the forum Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:46 am

tkc

tkc

I was a Moderator too Kid. Wink I wanted to concentrate on my job more than CSE. That is why I quit. I formally asked to remove me from moderators. lol Don't talk without knowing facts. Very Happy You are not the best! why this hurts you? Don't over value your self kid.

46Two years with the forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Two years with the forum Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:48 am

chamil1

Now who is this tkc joker ? 

EC, arguably you are the #1 analyzer of shares in this Forum at the moment. 

You should know by now this is the manipulators' den as well. So don't expect anything better.

On the other hand stay humble. We have seen some previous experts going crazy  over time with uncontrollable ego.

All the best and keep helping others. As always whether we want it or not, rewards will be far greater than what we give unto others !

47Two years with the forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Two years with the forum Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:52 am

tkc

tkc

chamil1 wrote:Now who is this tkc joker ? 

EC, arguably you are the #1 analyzer of shares in this Forum at the moment. 

You should know by now this is the manipulators' den as well. So don't expect anything better.

On the other hand stay humble. We have seen some previous experts going crazy  over time with uncontrollable ego.

All the best and keep helping others. As always whether we want it or not, rewards will be far greater than what we give unto others !
Who are you my friend? Yes, I am a joker! Thanks! Smile

48Two years with the forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Two years with the forum Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:01 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

tkc wrote:I was a Moderator too Kid. Wink I wanted to concentrate on my job more than CSE. That is why I quit. I formally asked to remove me from moderators. lol Don't talk without knowing facts. Very Happy You are not the best! why this hurts you? Don't over value your self kid.

You are on a wrong platform my friend. Who asked to name the best member of this forum? This is not a thread to name the popular member of this forum. I have asked the simple question from this forum. That is if anything need to improve please state what need to be improved. And the feedback I am expecting from any is something like,
a) You need to improve on technical aspect of the stock
b) You need to link the analysis to market dynamics
c) You need to factor the future growth prospects of a company more than what you are doing now

etc etc. But my friend you are saying  repeatedly that I am not the best. Look at the votes given to the option that I need to improve but can you select any reply showing where I need to improve including your feedbacks.

That is why I am telling this is not acceptable feedback.

Thanks but no hard feelings  Very Happy

49Two years with the forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Two years with the forum Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:08 am

tkc

tkc

EquityChamp wrote:
tkc wrote:I was a Moderator too Kid. Wink I wanted to concentrate on my job more than CSE. That is why I quit. I formally asked to remove me from moderators. lol Don't talk without knowing facts. Very Happy You are not the best! why this hurts you? Don't over value your self kid.

You are on a wrong platform my friend. Who asked to name the best member of this forum? This is not a thread to name the popular member of this forum. I have asked the simple question from this forum. That is if anything need to improve please state what need to be improved. And the feedback I am expecting from any is something like,
a) You need to improve on technical aspect of the stock
b) You need to link the analysis to market dynamics
c) You need to factor the future growth prospects of a company more than what you are doing now

etc etc. But my friend you are saying  repeatedly that I am not the best. Look at the votes given to the option that I need to improve but can you select any reply showing where I need to improve including your feedbacks.

That is why I am telling this is not acceptable feedback.

Thanks but no hard feelings  Very Happy
ok cool.

i just wanted to point out you are now becoming over confident. Don't be like that. You are the best in this forum now. No debate on that. But I have seen you are becoming more aggressive on your analysis with the confidence you have built. We don't need to lose a good analyst like you because of the over confidence. That's why I asked "why hurts so much you are not the best?". 

Hope this will summarize all. keep it up. You guyz are the future of this forum. Don't ever be over confident. keep going. Good luck my friend.

And the person who told me as a joker,

I have started the second most viewed topic in this forum Wink . And I can not find my old posts where I have actively involved in analysis.

Thanks!

50Two years with the forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Two years with the forum Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:11 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

Moreover has anyone in this forum asked about the 'selfevaluation of himself/herself' in this forum since its inception.

The senior members can reply. Chinwi, Ststock, Redbull, Quibit,Shark, smallvile, anyone. This is a question from a small kid. Very Happy

51Two years with the forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Two years with the forum Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:15 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

tkc, no hard feeling. I INVITE YOU TO COME AND INVOLVE WITH ACTIVE ANALYSIS. Don't be too silent. If I were to do the same by taking into my current work schedules I should end up posting one analysis per quarter but I feel that I have more social obligation than that and therefore finding time some how for this forum.
Thanks

52Two years with the forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Two years with the forum Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:26 am

kassachandimal

EC can u please answer my question regarding Swisstek

53Two years with the forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Two years with the forum Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:29 am

tkc

tkc

Sorry EC, I ll post one post reg CANSLIM today. That will be my final analysis in the forum. Keep it up good work.good luck!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum