FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post



Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

 
 
 

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by Ekanayake90 Today at 7:01 pm

» KOTAGALA PLANTATION PLC (KOTA.N0000)
by kanishkaecomm Today at 5:58 pm

» BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC (BIL.N0000)
by Sunimal Today at 2:18 pm

» Construction activities records fastest growth in five years
by samaritan Today at 3:56 pm

» Leisure sector- KHL vs Eden
by samaritan Today at 3:44 pm

» Port City - Sri Lanka's Economic Trajectory
by samaritan Today at 2:34 pm

» Sell EXPO Buy EDEN sentiment changed to Exit EXPO Enter EDEN
by cwij5252 Today at 10:19 am

» Maharaja after long time
by Maharaja Today at 10:15 am

» Watch SPEN
by Tissa Today at 7:10 am

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by cseguide Yesterday at 10:06 pm

» Top Crossing Today
by SAGA Yesterday at 3:19 pm

» AGST is Next KOTA
by kanishkaecomm Yesterday at 2:23 pm

» LATEST: Join FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Discord
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 1:27 pm

» Try to Avoid Getting Sucked into Any Panic Modes While Looking for Opportunities. Stock market for beginners
by D.G.Dayaratne Yesterday at 10:51 am

» Top Foreign Trading today
by D.G.Dayaratne Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:29 pm

» Evergrande agrees deal to avoid default on key bond: Company
by RajapaksaDON Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:15 pm

» Top crossings today
by SAGA Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:27 pm

» LOFC AND CLC Target Price??
by Rational Investor Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:35 pm

» CABO -- “ The Investment Company ” under Land & Building Sector
by samaritan Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:45 am

» LOFC lofc
by stockchaser Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:52 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » PM to build 4000 bridges across the country

PM to build 4000 bridges across the country

+2
ranferdi
samaritan
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

DS Wijesinghe


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ranferdi wrote:
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:Also you can see Sri Lanka Average IQ rate here.

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
According to this ranking, Syria, Afghanistan, Venezuela, Uganda, Maldives, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan are also ahead of us. Some of these countries are ravaged by terrorism and war. Some are sliding towards dictatorship and some no democracy at all.

Ranferdi, What is the point you are trying drive and establish through these Rankings?

Yes those countries are driving towards dictatorships by way of Military Coup or forced intervention by some powerful nations, But in our case everyone can see the truth and the crowd is willingly drifting towards dictatorship, Because they are fooled by cunning politicos blinding them by instigating the hatred towards each other.
Your view is subjective and you form these opinions as per your own perceptions and may be to some extent as per your IQ levels

Taking your arguement, one could easily say that the previous govt was defeated with full backing and funds received from USA(Hilary Clinton Foundation), UK (David Cameron & Conservative govt) and India(RAW). Even those vast amounts of foreign money were not enough to defeat MR and balance election bills were paid by raising illegally money from all our citizens by the illegal BOND Scam in Feb 2016. 

Further one could argue that the current weak govt continues because the 2 powerful countries USA & India want this fragile govt to continue even after loosing the confidence and faith of the people

All in all I can't see a proper correlation between the pattern of voting or electing leaders with the IQ index values you shared

Just because others won't vote the way I would like them to, that doesn't mean my IQ level is superior to them

anges


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
PM please dont ! the people at this point of time wants one thing thats to nab the thives and put them behind bars ! plus recover the money stolen ! if not next general election unp will have around 10% of the votes ! good luck

ranferdi


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:Also you can see Sri Lanka Average IQ rate here.

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
According to this ranking, Syria, Afghanistan, Venezuela, Uganda, Maldives, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan are also ahead of us. Some of these countries are ravaged by terrorism and war. Some are sliding towards dictatorship and some no democracy at all.

Ranferdi, What is the point you are trying drive and establish through these Rankings?

Yes those countries are driving towards dictatorships by way of Military Coup or forced intervention by some powerful nations, But in our case everyone can see the truth and the crowd is willingly drifting towards dictatorship, Because they are fooled by cunning politicos blinding them by instigating the hatred towards each other.
Your view is subjective and you form these opinions as per your own perceptions and may be to some extent as per your IQ levels

Taking your arguement, one could easily say that the previous govt was defeated with full backing and funds received from USA(Hilary Clinton Foundation), UK (David Cameron & Conservative govt) and India(RAW). Even those vast amounts of foreign money were not enough to defeat MR and balance election bills were paid by raising illegally money from all our citizens by the illegal BOND Scam in Feb 2016. 

Further one could argue that the current weak govt continues because the 2 powerful countries USA & India want this fragile govt to continue even after loosing the confidence and faith of the people

All in all I can't see a proper correlation between the pattern of voting or electing leaders with the IQ index values you shared

Just because others won't vote the way I would like them to, that doesn't mean my IQ level is superior to them

You believe MR is the Choice of high level IQ crowd or the vise peoples choice others are being trapped by USA or India, 

I may ask you to just look at the crowd around MR, Gembanpila and Wimalee is just too quick to start blaming government for LTTE reprisal if a firecracker goes in a bus... Also they use racism to amass votes not rational thinking.

If you still believe we are a country with High Level IQ people and people make informed decisions while voting you can be happier but truth is not that, Irrespective of UNP wins or MR wins its the same case, But the difference is MR is instigating emotions and collecting votes while UNP doesn't.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

DS Wijesinghe


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ranferdi wrote:
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:Also you can see Sri Lanka Average IQ rate here.

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
According to this ranking, Syria, Afghanistan, Venezuela, Uganda, Maldives, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan are also ahead of us. Some of these countries are ravaged by terrorism and war. Some are sliding towards dictatorship and some no democracy at all.

Ranferdi, What is the point you are trying drive and establish through these Rankings?

Yes those countries are driving towards dictatorships by way of Military Coup or forced intervention by some powerful nations, But in our case everyone can see the truth and the crowd is willingly drifting towards dictatorship, Because they are fooled by cunning politicos blinding them by instigating the hatred towards each other.
Your view is subjective and you form these opinions as per your own perceptions and may be to some extent as per your IQ levels

Taking your arguement, one could easily say that the previous govt was defeated with full backing and funds received from USA(Hilary Clinton Foundation), UK (David Cameron & Conservative govt) and India(RAW). Even those vast amounts of foreign money were not enough to defeat MR and balance election bills were paid by raising illegally money from all our citizens by the illegal BOND Scam in Feb 2016. 

Further one could argue that the current weak govt continues because the 2 powerful countries USA & India want this fragile govt to continue even after loosing the confidence and faith of the people

All in all I can't see a proper correlation between the pattern of voting or electing leaders with the IQ index values you shared

Just because others won't vote the way I would like them to, that doesn't mean my IQ level is superior to them

You believe MR is the Choice of high level IQ crowd or the vise peoples choice others are being trapped by USA or India, 

I may ask you to just look at the crowd around MR, Gembanpila and Wimalee is just too quick to start blaming government for LTTE reprisal if a firecracker goes in a bus... Also they use racism to amass votes not rational thinking.

If you still believe we are a country with High Level IQ people and people make informed decisions while voting you can be happier but truth is not that, Irrespective of UNP wins or MR wins its the same case, But the difference is MR is instigating emotions and collecting votes while UNP doesn't.

Sorry I am not convinced about your IQ level which you say or try to say is much higher than the people who voted for MR

Ryan Hudson


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Ranna Ponil and Appaya has very low IQ including ranferdi, they do not understand the grassroot situation but they have IQ to loot this country, biggest looters are Ponil and Appaya

Ryan Hudson


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
May be these guys blindly follow looters like ponila and appaya or they are looters themselves or they are paid agents of yahapalus, last election us government sent some money to pay some guys at sirikotha, i also have worked in unp media unit for a paid monthly salary of 15000 rs in 2000 year with pal hora ponil

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Ryan Hudson wrote:Ranna Ponil and Appaya has very low IQ including ranferdi, they do not understand the grassroot situation but they have IQ to loot this country, biggest looters are Ponil and Appaya

I am still amazed by a one thing that most of the MR supporters are using bad language, personal insults and threatening once they fail to prove the point in any public forum. Poor salves of madamulana...

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Ryan Hudson wrote:Ranna Ponil and Appaya has very low IQ including ranferdi, they do not understand the grassroot situation but they have IQ to loot this country, biggest looters are Ponil and Appaya
PM to build 4000 bridges across the country - Page 2 Never10

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

Ryan Hudson


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
This is how yahapalu fools were hoodwinked

[size=32]Mahendran not in Singapore address - Courier service[/size]
2018-02-27 01:23:01
 15
 3075

     


PM to build 4000 bridges across the country - Page 2 Image_1519674998-80b90a028e An international courier service, which was tasked to hand over the Notice issued by the Colombo Fort Magistrate, to former Central Bank Governor Arjun Mahendran who is in Singapore, had reportedly informed the CID that Mr. Mahendran was not present in the given address in Singapore, informed sources said.
Recently, Colombo Fort Magistrate Lanka Jayaratne issued a notice to be handed over to Mr. Mahendran directing him to appear before the CID before March 8 to record a statement over the investigations into the issuance of Central Bank Treasury bonds.
The Magistrate also instructed the CID to send the Court Notice to Mr. Mahendran through a Speed post to the Singapore address.

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Ryan Hudson wrote:This is how yahapalu fools were hoodwinked

[size=32]Mahendran not in Singapore address - Courier service[/size]
2018-02-27 01:23:01
 15
 3075

     


PM to build 4000 bridges across the country - Page 2 Image_1519674998-80b90a028e An international courier service, which was tasked to hand over the Notice issued by the Colombo Fort Magistrate, to former Central Bank Governor Arjun Mahendran who is in Singapore, had reportedly informed the CID that Mr. Mahendran was not present in the given address in Singapore, informed sources said.
Recently, Colombo Fort Magistrate Lanka Jayaratne issued a notice to be handed over to Mr. Mahendran directing him to appear before the CID before March 8 to record a statement over the investigations into the issuance of Central Bank Treasury bonds.
The Magistrate also instructed the CID to send the Court Notice to Mr. Mahendran through a Speed post to the Singapore address.

Be happy the government is encouraging investigations irrespective who did it.. The same needs to be enforced MR era corruptions too...

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
@ranferdi wrote:
@Ryan Hudson wrote:This is how yahapalu fools were hoodwinked

[size=32]Mahendran not in Singapore address - Courier service[/size]
2018-02-27 01:23:01
 15
 3075

     


PM to build 4000 bridges across the country - Page 2 Image_1519674998-80b90a028e An international courier service, which was tasked to hand over the Notice issued by the Colombo Fort Magistrate, to former Central Bank Governor Arjun Mahendran who is in Singapore, had reportedly informed the CID that Mr. Mahendran was not present in the given address in Singapore, informed sources said.
Recently, Colombo Fort Magistrate Lanka Jayaratne issued a notice to be handed over to Mr. Mahendran directing him to appear before the CID before March 8 to record a statement over the investigations into the issuance of Central Bank Treasury bonds.
The Magistrate also instructed the CID to send the Court Notice to Mr. Mahendran through a Speed post to the Singapore address.

Be happy the government is encouraging investigations irrespective who did it.. The same needs to be enforced MR era corruptions too...
THIS IS A DRAMA STAGED BY THE MASTERMIND & ACCOMPLICES INVOLVED IN THE WORLD'S BIGGEST SCAM INVOLVING A CENTRAL BANK.


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@Ryan Hudson wrote:This is how yahapalu fools were hoodwinked

[size=32]Mahendran not in Singapore address - Courier service[/size]
2018-02-27 01:23:01
 15
 3075

     


PM to build 4000 bridges across the country - Page 2 Image_1519674998-80b90a028e An international courier service, which was tasked to hand over the Notice issued by the Colombo Fort Magistrate, to former Central Bank Governor Arjun Mahendran who is in Singapore, had reportedly informed the CID that Mr. Mahendran was not present in the given address in Singapore, informed sources said.
Recently, Colombo Fort Magistrate Lanka Jayaratne issued a notice to be handed over to Mr. Mahendran directing him to appear before the CID before March 8 to record a statement over the investigations into the issuance of Central Bank Treasury bonds.
The Magistrate also instructed the CID to send the Court Notice to Mr. Mahendran through a Speed post to the Singapore address.

Be happy the government is encouraging investigations irrespective who did it.. The same needs to be enforced MR era corruptions too...
THIS IS A DRAMA STAGED BY THE MASTERMIND & ACCOMPLICES INVOLVED IN THE WORLD'S BIGGEST SCAM INVOLVING A CENTRAL BANK.

Have you done any research on bond scams to say this is the worlds biggest??

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
@ranferdi wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@Ryan Hudson wrote:This is how yahapalu fools were hoodwinked

[size=32]Mahendran not in Singapore address - Courier service[/size]
2018-02-27 01:23:01
 15
 3075

     


PM to build 4000 bridges across the country - Page 2 Image_1519674998-80b90a028e An international courier service, which was tasked to hand over the Notice issued by the Colombo Fort Magistrate, to former Central Bank Governor Arjun Mahendran who is in Singapore, had reportedly informed the CID that Mr. Mahendran was not present in the given address in Singapore, informed sources said.
Recently, Colombo Fort Magistrate Lanka Jayaratne issued a notice to be handed over to Mr. Mahendran directing him to appear before the CID before March 8 to record a statement over the investigations into the issuance of Central Bank Treasury bonds.
The Magistrate also instructed the CID to send the Court Notice to Mr. Mahendran through a Speed post to the Singapore address.

Be happy the government is encouraging investigations irrespective who did it.. The same needs to be enforced MR era corruptions too...
THIS IS A DRAMA STAGED BY THE MASTERMIND & ACCOMPLICES INVOLVED IN THE WORLD'S BIGGEST SCAM INVOLVING A CENTRAL BANK.

Have you done any research on bond scams to say this is the worlds biggest??
IT IS WIDELY REPORTED AS THE BIGGEST. EVEN IF NOT LET'S ADDRESS THE ISSUE. THE CROOK IS MISSING!!!!

THE MASTERMIND HAS A MORAL & LEGAL COMMAND RESPONSIBILITY TO ANSWER THE PEOPLE ON THE CROOK'S WHEREABOUTS.


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@Ryan Hudson wrote:This is how yahapalu fools were hoodwinked

[size=32]Mahendran not in Singapore address - Courier service[/size]
2018-02-27 01:23:01
 15
 3075

     


PM to build 4000 bridges across the country - Page 2 Image_1519674998-80b90a028e An international courier service, which was tasked to hand over the Notice issued by the Colombo Fort Magistrate, to former Central Bank Governor Arjun Mahendran who is in Singapore, had reportedly informed the CID that Mr. Mahendran was not present in the given address in Singapore, informed sources said.
Recently, Colombo Fort Magistrate Lanka Jayaratne issued a notice to be handed over to Mr. Mahendran directing him to appear before the CID before March 8 to record a statement over the investigations into the issuance of Central Bank Treasury bonds.
The Magistrate also instructed the CID to send the Court Notice to Mr. Mahendran through a Speed post to the Singapore address.

Be happy the government is encouraging investigations irrespective who did it.. The same needs to be enforced MR era corruptions too...
THIS IS A DRAMA STAGED BY THE MASTERMIND & ACCOMPLICES INVOLVED IN THE WORLD'S BIGGEST SCAM INVOLVING A CENTRAL BANK.

Have you done any research on bond scams to say this is the worlds biggest??
IT IS WIDELY REPORTED AS THE BIGGEST. EVEN IF NOT LET'S ADDRESS THE ISSUE. THE CROOK IS MISSING!!!!

THE MASTERMIND HAS A MORAL & LEGAL COMMAND RESPONSIBILITY TO ANSWER THE PEOPLE ON THE CROOK'S WHEREABOUTS.

YEs true if someone commited a crime needs to punish them, Irrespective of what side they are from. Its factual positive point we have a government which is not obstructing investigations unlike before.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

DS Wijesinghe


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ranferdi wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@Ryan Hudson wrote:This is how yahapalu fools were hoodwinked

[size=32]Mahendran not in Singapore address - Courier service[/size]
2018-02-27 01:23:01
 15
 3075

     


PM to build 4000 bridges across the country - Page 2 Image_1519674998-80b90a028e An international courier service, which was tasked to hand over the Notice issued by the Colombo Fort Magistrate, to former Central Bank Governor Arjun Mahendran who is in Singapore, had reportedly informed the CID that Mr. Mahendran was not present in the given address in Singapore, informed sources said.
Recently, Colombo Fort Magistrate Lanka Jayaratne issued a notice to be handed over to Mr. Mahendran directing him to appear before the CID before March 8 to record a statement over the investigations into the issuance of Central Bank Treasury bonds.
The Magistrate also instructed the CID to send the Court Notice to Mr. Mahendran through a Speed post to the Singapore address.

Be happy the government is encouraging investigations irrespective who did it.. The same needs to be enforced MR era corruptions too...
THIS IS A DRAMA STAGED BY THE MASTERMIND & ACCOMPLICES INVOLVED IN THE WORLD'S BIGGEST SCAM INVOLVING A CENTRAL BANK.

Have you done any research on bond scams to say this is the worlds biggest??
IT IS WIDELY REPORTED AS THE BIGGEST. EVEN IF NOT LET'S ADDRESS THE ISSUE. THE CROOK IS MISSING!!!!

THE MASTERMIND HAS A MORAL & LEGAL COMMAND RESPONSIBILITY TO ANSWER THE PEOPLE ON THE CROOK'S WHEREABOUTS.

YEs true if someone commited a crime needs to punish them, Irrespective of what side they are from. Its factual positive point we have a government which is not obstructing investigations unlike before.
A govt. not obstructing??? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

Come on Ranferdi, for how long Ranil and the Foot Note Camp tried their level best to cover this up

You are a total blind follower of some political leader who robbed our money daylight to pay their election bills (Presidential and Parlimentary) and pocketing the balance for their own wealth accumulation

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@Ryan Hudson wrote:This is how yahapalu fools were hoodwinked

[size=32]Mahendran not in Singapore address - Courier service[/size]
2018-02-27 01:23:01
 15
 3075

     


PM to build 4000 bridges across the country - Page 2 Image_1519674998-80b90a028e An international courier service, which was tasked to hand over the Notice issued by the Colombo Fort Magistrate, to former Central Bank Governor Arjun Mahendran who is in Singapore, had reportedly informed the CID that Mr. Mahendran was not present in the given address in Singapore, informed sources said.
Recently, Colombo Fort Magistrate Lanka Jayaratne issued a notice to be handed over to Mr. Mahendran directing him to appear before the CID before March 8 to record a statement over the investigations into the issuance of Central Bank Treasury bonds.
The Magistrate also instructed the CID to send the Court Notice to Mr. Mahendran through a Speed post to the Singapore address.

Be happy the government is encouraging investigations irrespective who did it.. The same needs to be enforced MR era corruptions too...
THIS IS A DRAMA STAGED BY THE MASTERMIND & ACCOMPLICES INVOLVED IN THE WORLD'S BIGGEST SCAM INVOLVING A CENTRAL BANK.

Have you done any research on bond scams to say this is the worlds biggest??
IT IS WIDELY REPORTED AS THE BIGGEST. EVEN IF NOT LET'S ADDRESS THE ISSUE. THE CROOK IS MISSING!!!!

THE MASTERMIND HAS A MORAL & LEGAL COMMAND RESPONSIBILITY TO ANSWER THE PEOPLE ON THE CROOK'S WHEREABOUTS.

YEs true if someone commited a crime needs to punish them, Irrespective of what side they are from. Its factual positive point we have a government which is not obstructing investigations unlike before.
A govt. not obstructing??? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

Come on Ranferdi, for how long Ranil and the Foot Note Camp tried their level best to cover this up

You are a total blind follower of some political leader who robbed our money daylight to pay their election bills (Presidential and Parlimentary) and pocketing the balance for their own wealth accumulation

IF Ranil planned a Bond Scam why the hell he appointed handunneththi for COPE.. There was a robbery and the investigations are on regardless of PM or ruling party FM. also FM has resigned allowing fair trial. Are you not happy ????
May be it is not not enough but We as Sri LAnkans should be happy for the government we are having ....
Hope everyone remember the era even if someone open the mouth about these sort of issues they will disappear next day.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
@ranferdi wrote:
IF Ranil planned a Bond Scam why the hell he appointed handunneththi for COPE.. There was a robbery and the investigations are on regardless of PM or ruling party FM. also FM has resigned allowing fair trial. Are you not happy ????
May be it is not not enough but We as Sri LAnkans should be happy for the government we are having ....
Hope everyone remember the era even if someone open the mouth about these sort of issues they will disappear next day.
Ranil underestimated Handuneththi's knowledge on bond issue, which back fired badly!

And when the COPE report was released:
PM to build 4000 bridges across the country - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJ50UqF6G2Z0NI6g6vcGBdRbtSMT8pS2dg-gtFd554YON1MiHA


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum