FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

 
 
 

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» Government loan repayment
by shariff Today at 1:04 pm

» EDEN HOTEL LANKA PLC (EDEN.N0000)
by Bakkabwoi Today at 11:52 am

» What are the short term profit stocks you are planning to buy on this Monday? (Only honest ppl please)
by Hitazz Today at 11:49 am

» CITIZENS DEVELOPMENT BUSINESS FINANCE PLC(CDB.N0000)
by engineer Today at 11:41 am

» Sri Lanka's Foreign Reserves set to top US$ 7 Billion - Cabraal
by samaritan Today at 11:34 am

» Tea industry expected to contribute $ 200 million extra revenue to public coffers
by samaritan Today at 11:25 am

» RIL JOURNEY
by Karthick Today at 11:09 am

» LMF target price+++++
by GayanKK Today at 10:03 am

» ASIA SIYAKA COMMODITIES PLC (ASIY.N0000)
by RJ1010 Today at 8:45 am

» Tomorrow top gainers PALM & NIFL
by Tissa Yesterday at 9:39 pm

» Directors' Dealings today
by SAGA Yesterday at 8:55 pm

» Sri Lanka’s Forex Reserves to exceed US$7 Billion by end 2021
by D.G.Dayaratne Yesterday at 8:09 pm

» Sri Lanka to Repay $1 Billion Bond, Ending Default Threat
by SAGA Yesterday at 5:35 pm

» Top crossings today
by SAGA Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» CABO -- “ The Investment Company ” under Land & Building Sector
by ADVENTUS Yesterday at 12:51 pm

» RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000)
by Rational Investor Yesterday at 12:43 pm

» PALM should be above Rs120
by SAGA Yesterday at 11:49 am

» SEMB the ASPH
by Big Bull Yesterday at 11:14 am

» VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC (VFIN.N0000)
by Value Pick Yesterday at 10:11 am

» RENUKA CAPITAL PLC . KZOO.N
by Wickyz Yesterday at 9:54 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » #PM Crisis#

#PM Crisis#

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

101#PM Crisis# - Page 5 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:42 pm

ranferdi


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:Milinda calls for all-party caretaker govt. for polls
19 November 2018

​​​​​​​


Former Minister and Member of Parliament Milinda Moragoda yesterday in a statement called for an all-party caretaker government to hold elections as a means of a way out of the current political crisis. 

Following is the full text of Moragoda's statement.

Our society has perhaps never been as acutely polarised along class, ethnic, religious, party and regional fault lines as it has now become with recent events. Political developments over the last couple of weeks have further hardened positions and heightened acrimony. One way out of this seemingly impossible quagmire is to hold early parliamentary election under the supervision of a small, all-party caretaker government led by a neutral Prime Minister selected from among existing parliamentary members, who inspires the confidence of all parties.  

If such an individual for the post of caretaker Prime Minister cannot be identified from within the Parliament, an eminent personage of national stature acceptable to all political parties, such as a retired Supreme Court Judge, could be another alternative. Such an individual could be brought onto the National List for this limited purpose.

Following on such an election it is critical that our society undergoes a period of introspection and healing. We must all come together across existing divides and must accept that as a diverse society, there are many different viewpoints and experiences and that not one of us can claim to hold the monopoly on truth or righteousness. Until we all come to accept this reality, we will never be able to move forward as a society.

At a time when our political establishment is in deep crisis, this nation’s religious, civil society and business leaders have an urgent responsibility to set aside their differences and prejudices, move beyond mere rhetoric and act constructively to find a way out of this seemingly intractable predicament. This is Sri Lanka's problem and we need to work out our own solution. 

Unfortunately, throughout our history, we have been unable to resolve our own issues and as a result have had to suffer dearly with the consequences of outsiders interfering in our affairs. If we cannot resolve this problem within a democratic framework, this time too we will have only ourselves to blame and future generations will curse us for our short-sightedness and irresponsibility.

http://www.ft.lk/front-page/Milinda-calls-for-all-party-caretaker-govt--for-polls/44-667152

Every government is given term of 5 years, If presidents can declare elections on his own with no valid reason, We will end up with never ending election cycle. Why did Sorisena annulled cabinet and declared election??

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

102#PM Crisis# - Page 5 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:45 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
@ranferdi wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:Milinda calls for all-party caretaker govt. for polls
19 November 2018

Every government is given term of 5 years, If presidents can declare elections on his own with no valid reason, We will end up with never ending election cycle. Why did Sorisena annulled cabinet and declared election??
President dissolved parliament following the failure of the coalition govt as a damage control measure to save the country from coat & tie wearing thieves who have become very unpopular among the masses as shown in the recently concluded local govt elections held country wide. This was not just a by election held in one district or province BUT countrywide mind you. If allowed to continue for another 2 years there will be nothing left to take in this country. President's decision in order to save the nation is praiseworthy.
Dissolving parliament was done in accordance with the constitution. Ambiguities in the 19th amendment that had even confused the Supreme Court is not President's fault.
At a time the nation is facing a constitutional crisis of this nature that had lead to a deadlock between the Executive & the Legislature it is in order to refer the matter to the people by calling for a general election, as the sovereignty rests with the people and this is what the President has precisely done.

103#PM Crisis# - Page 5 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:30 am

Yahapalanaya


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Sri Lanka's new PM may lose budget even as he clings to power

4 MIN READ

  • [url=https://www.twitter.com/share?url=https%3A%2F%2Freut.rs%2F2FESmtc&text=Sri Lanka%27s new PM may lose budget even as he clings to power][/url]
  • [url=https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Freut.rs%2F2FESmtc&t=Sri Lanka%27s new PM may lose budget even as he clings to power][/url]



COLOMBO (Reuters) - Sri Lanka’s newly appointed Prime Minister Mahinda Rajapaksa, who lost two motions of no confidence last week, may lose his government’s budget even as he clings to power.





Sri Lanka's newly appointed Prime Minister Mahinda Rajapaksa makes a joke towards opposition parties seats at the parliament in Colombo, Sri Lanka November 19, 2018. REUTERS/Dinuka Liyanawatte

Lawmakers opposed to Rajapaksa said they intend to remove funding for staff salaries and other costs in a vote on Nov. 29. The opposition, which regards his administration as illegitimate, will also seek approval to slash the government’s overall budget, they said.
It was the latest of several new twists on Monday in the political chaos that has embroiled Sri Lanka for the past few weeks.
SPONSORED

Leaders of political parties backing Rajapaksa and President Maithripala Sirisena refused to allow a third motion of no confidence to be held through name call or electronic voting on Monday. The previous two motions passed through a voice vote but Sirisena said they hadn’t followed the proper procedures.
Sirisena appointed Rajapaksa last month after firing Ranil Wickremesinghe as prime minister, setting off the political turmoil on the island off India’s southeast coast.

Rajapaksa is seen as a close ally of China, though Beijing has denied accusations that it was instrumental in getting him appointed.

Dinesh Gunawardene, a Rajapaksa loyalist, said Wickremesinghe’s coalition had handed a motion “to suspend all government expenses” to the speaker and the parliament secretary.
“According to the previous no confidence motions, both Rajapaksa and his government are out. There is no government, but there are MPs,” M.A. Sumanthiran, a lawmaker who had voted for the no confidence motion, told Reuters.
“The finance of the country is under the control of the parliament. Now we have proposed a motion to stop government finances for the prime minister’s office,” he said.
Ananda Kumarasiri, the deputy speaker of the parliament, established a select committee to carry on parliamentary business before adjourning the house to Nov. 23.






Sri Lanka's newly appointed Prime Minister Mahinda Rajapaksa looks on before leaves the parliament in Colombo, Sri Lanka November 19, 2018. REUTERS/Dinuka Liyanawatte


Unlike last Thursday and Friday there were no physical altercations on the floor of parliament on Monday. On Friday, lawmakers supporting Rajapaksa threw books, chili paste and water bottles at the speaker to try to disrupt the second vote.
Speaker of Parliament Karu Jayasuriya said in a statement that investigations have begun into Friday’s events, including damage that was done to public property in the melee.
The political crisis has hit the economy. On Monday, the rupee fell to a record low of 177.20 per dollar. Foreign investors have pulled out more than 30 billion rupees ($169.5 million) since the crisis unfolded on Oct. 26.
Wickremesinghe loyalists allege that Rajapaksa’s party is trying to buy lawmakers for as much as $3 million each. Rajapaksa loyalists have rejected the allegation.

Getting rid of me risks delaying Brexit - May
Both Sirisena and many Rajapaksa loyalists have said they have the majority in parliament. However, the no confidence motion against Rajapaksa and his government was passed twice by 122 votes in the 225-member parliament.
Most foreign countries, including Western nations, have yet to recognize Rajapaksa as the prime minister.
Last week, eight Western countries stayed away from a meeting with the government to register their protest against Sirisena’s decision to dissolve parliament.

104#PM Crisis# - Page 5 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:36 am

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
@Yahapalanaya wrote:Sri Lanka's new PM may lose budget even as he clings to power


COLOMBO (Reuters) - Sri Lanka’s newly appointed Prime Minister Mahinda Rajapaksa, who lost two motions of no confidence last week, may lose his government’s budget even as he clings to power.
This is good news for all, as the parliament will be dissolved following budget defeat. Let the popular alliance/party form a strong govt rather than a hung parliament after people give their mandate at a general election. Precisely what MR+MS wanted right from the beginning of this crisis.
Self realization seems to be a painful process for the UNP.#PM Crisis# - Page 5 Icon_rolleyes

105#PM Crisis# - Page 5 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:16 pm

Yahapalanaya


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:Sri Lanka's new PM may lose budget even as he clings to power


COLOMBO (Reuters) - Sri Lanka’s newly appointed Prime Minister Mahinda Rajapaksa, who lost two motions of no confidence last week, may lose his government’s budget even as he clings to power.
This is good news for all, as the parliament will be dissolved following budget defeat. Let the popular alliance/party form a strong govt rather than a hung parliament after people give their mandate at a general election. Precisely what MR+MS wanted right from the beginning of this crisis.
Self realization seems to be a painful process for the UNP.#PM Crisis# - Page 5 Icon_rolleyes
UNP is ready to face any election under ligitimate government not under illigitimate horu government.Coup leaders do not allow just election even inside parliament.Whole world understand UNP's stand on this.

In this case, if MARA lose, parliament cannot be dissolved before 4.5 years.So next goverment is formed by UNP with majority parliamentarians.Then UNP would go to election at earliest as it doesn't afraid to go before people.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

106#PM Crisis# - Page 5 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:57 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Next PM  Wink


107#PM Crisis# - Page 5 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:54 am

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:Sri Lanka's new PM may lose budget even as he clings to power


COLOMBO (Reuters) - Sri Lanka’s newly appointed Prime Minister Mahinda Rajapaksa, who lost two motions of no confidence last week, may lose his government’s budget even as he clings to power.
This is good news for all, as the parliament will be dissolved following budget defeat. Let the popular alliance/party form a strong govt rather than a hung parliament after people give their mandate at a general election. Precisely what MR+MS wanted right from the beginning of this crisis.
Self realization seems to be a painful process for the UNP.#PM Crisis# - Page 5 Icon_rolleyes

The self realization begins for MARA supporters.. They have lost no-confidence.. Now there is no legitimate government in this country. 
If a budget Is ever to be presented there should be a legitimate government.
Only possibility is speaker complaining to Chief Justice that there is anarchy in country so to vest Presidential powers to Speaker.
The best option is to have Presidential election.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

108#PM Crisis# - Page 5 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:49 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
@ranferdi wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:Sri Lanka's new PM may lose budget even as he clings to power


COLOMBO (Reuters) - Sri Lanka’s newly appointed Prime Minister Mahinda Rajapaksa, who lost two motions of no confidence last week, may lose his government’s budget even as he clings to power.
This is good news for all, as the parliament will be dissolved following budget defeat. Let the popular alliance/party form a strong govt rather than a hung parliament after people give their mandate at a general election. Precisely what MR+MS wanted right from the beginning of this crisis.
Self realization seems to be a painful process for the UNP.#PM Crisis# - Page 5 Icon_rolleyes

The self realization begins for MARA supporters.. They have lost no-confidence.. Now there is no legitimate government in this country. 
If a budget Is ever to be presented there should be a legitimate government.
Only possibility is speaker complaining to Chief Justice that there is anarchy in country so to vest Presidential powers to Speaker.
The best option is to have Presidential election.
The root cause of the crisis 'Karu-maya' becoming President??????????????
People will laugh thro' their back sides!


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

109#PM Crisis# - Page 5 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:20 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Ozzy Man Reviews: Sri Lankan Parliament Brawl .........

110#PM Crisis# - Page 5 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:01 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
With the latest development in the political scene the ASI has already begun to react by shedding 20 points on the first day. The trend is expected to continue and ASI will go below 5000 for sure unless the SC verdict is in favor of parliament dissolution. There too 'one shot' a critic of the judiciary facing a contempt case has firmly stated that the outcome will be 3-2 in their favor.

Following 'one shot's' statement there is a possibility the SC may have 7 judges bench to decide on the issue, as 5 may lead to controversy. However, parliament dissolution will signal green to CSE and against will result in indices nose diving resulting in an unprecedented market crash. The forum discussion could only be centered around whether ASI will go below 5000 or 4000. Be prepared and tighten seat belt for the crash landing!

Invite Maharaja for further comments regarding the present turn of events.


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

111#PM Crisis# - Page 5 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:13 pm

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:Ozzy Man Reviews: Sri Lankan Parliament Brawl .........

Once again alleged war criminal MARA and his robber gang exposed to world. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

112#PM Crisis# - Page 5 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:05 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
PRESIDENT IS GOING TO PUBLISH A BOOK IN JANUARY 2019 THAT WILL EXPOSE THE COAT & TIE WEARING CRIMINALS TO THE WORLD. 


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

113#PM Crisis# - Page 5 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:46 am

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Sirisena and MR fail majority test again





Comments / #PM Crisis# - Page 5 V-icon4  81 Views / Saturday, 24 November 2018 00:10


[size=11]Facebook
Twitter
[/size]



[size=17]#PM Crisis# - Page 5 Image_07e77b4642  
Parliament session continues after parlimentarians supportive of MP Mahinda Rajapaksa staged a walkout yesterday - Pic by Shehan Gunasekera
 
[/size]

  • UNF receives 121 votes to appoint 7 MPs to Committee of Selection
  • UPFA lawmakers stage walkout, boycott vote in calm P’ment 
  • UPFA member list reduced to 5, UNP also gets 5, TNA and JVP get one each
  • Dinesh rejects Speaker’s decision, says Executive decision should be accepted by P’ment
  • UNP tells UPFA to show majority, JVP insists no confidence motion valid  


 
By Ashwin Hemmathagama, Our Lobby Correspondent
The United National Party (UNP), Tamil National Alliance (TNA), and Janatha Vimukthi Peramuna (JVP) joined forces once again to show that parliamentarians supporting MP Mahinda Rajapaksa do not command a majority in the House when the Selection Committee membership was taken up for vote yesterday.   

As a result of the group backing Rajapaksa staging a walking out as the vote was called, their votes were not recorded. However, the UNP, TNA and JVP together with other constituent parties managed to show 121 votes. This resulted in the United People’s Freedom Alliance (UPFA) being given five slots and the UNP five, as well as one position each for the TNA and the JVP in the Selection Committee. 

Sessions began with Speaker Karu Jayasuriya explaining to the House the reasoning behind his decision to allocate an equal number of seats to both the UPFA and the UNP. 

Unable to reach a final verdict at the party leaders’ meeting held in the morning, Speaker Jayasuriya proposed to include lawmakers Lakshman Kirella, Rauff Hakeem, Rishad Bathiudeen, Mano Ganesan and Patali Champika Ranawaka from the United National party (UNP); MP Mawei Senathiraja from the Illankai Tamil Arasu Kachchi (ITAK); and MP Vijitha Herath from the JVP following the provisions of Standing Orders 136 and 143. With the United People’s Freedom Alliance (UPFA) lawmakers boycotting, the vote was taken by name using the electronic system and received 121 in favour of the appointment.

“The party leaders were unable to reach an agreement in nominating MPs to the Committee of Selection. According to the Standing Orders of Parliament, 12 MPs should be appointed with my leadership to the Committee of Selection. In the absence of an agreement between the party leaders in appointing the members to the Committee of Selection, I will seek House approval to appoint MPs on par with the provisions of Standing Orders 136 and 143,” he said, setting the stage to go for the vote and to confirm the appointment of United People’s Freedom Alliance UPFA MPs Dinesh Gunawardena, S.B. Dissanayake, Nimal Siripala de Silva, Mahinda Samarasinghe and Wimal Weerawansa. Lawmakers Thilanga Sumathipala and Udaya Gammanpila were unable to receive appointments.

Rejecting the Speaker’s move to present additional names to the Committee of Selection and reducing the UPFA nominations, UPFA MP Dinesh Gunawardena now seated on the Government benches held that the Speaker had no right to challenge a decision of the Executive President and should accept changes in the new Government.

“Every Parliament in the past allowed the political party with the highest majority to appoint the maximum number of MPs to Committees of Selection. The UPFA has the majority in this Parliament. On the other hand, the President has appointed Mahinda Rajapaksa as Prime Minister and his Government, which is now in full control of the country and its business. The party the Prime Minister represents will get the majority in the Committee of Selection. This has been the tradition. We will not accept your wrong decision highlighting that there is no government in the country,” said MP Gunawardena.

UNP MP Lakshman Kiriella who was on his feet challenged the UPFA to show its majority in the House if it wanted to establish a government and function without any hindrance from the Opposition. In response UPFA MP Bandula Gunawardane held that the Speaker was violating the Constitution.

Urging the House to accept MP Mahinda Rajapaksa and his team of lawmakers as the legitimate government to continue to act as a government, MP Gunawardena warned the UNF lawmakers and State officer to follow their command. “The Speaker should provide us the right place guaranteed in the Constitution. The Speaker is addressing the Parliament as he would a UNP meeting. We demand you act impartially,” he charged.

JVP Leader Anura Dissanayake rejected UPFA claims of manning the majority in Parliament and establishing a government. Demanding a vote, MP Dissanayake said: “As per Standing Order 114, the Speaker is bound to disregard the Government and the Opposition in appointing members to the Committee of Selection. The no-confidence motion moved and approved in Parliament on 14 November proved that there is no government. You should not allow the President to appoint prime ministers under the moonlit sky. It is the law of jungle and I propose to conduct a vote by name to decide the appointing of MPs to the Committee of Selection.”

MP Dissanayake proposed that the UPFA should bring in a no-confidence motion against the Speaker in the event they found the conduct of Speaker Karu Jayasuriya unconstitutional and in violation of Standing Orders and parliamentary traditions.

On Wednesday, the lawmakers supporting Rajapaksa presented names of seven members to the Parliament Secretary-General as nominees for the Parliamentary Selection Committee. The list included UPFA MPs Dinesh Gunawardena, S.B. Dissanayake, Nimal Siripala de Silva, Mahinda Samarasinghe, Wimal Weerawansa, Thilanga Sumathipala, and Udaya Gammanpila. However, the UNF objected the nominations, citing that the MP Mahinda Rajapaksa-led UPFA did not command the majority in the Parliament and the UNF had a proven majority of 121.

The Committee of Selection is appointed at the commencement of every session to consider the Constitution, number, functions and quorum of sectoral oversight committees and ministerial consultative committees and to report with all convenient speed their opinions thereon to Parliament, and to nominate members to serve on the 12 other important committees. The Committee of Selection consists of the Speaker as Chairman and 12 other members including the leaders of political parties or their nominees to be nominated by the Parliament at the commencement of each session.

The members to the Committee on Parliamentary Business, Committee on Standing Orders, House Committee, Committee on Ethics and Privileges, Legislative Standing Committee, Ministerial Consultative Committees, Committee on Public Accounts, Committee on Public Enterprises, Committee on Public Finance, Committee on Public Petitions, Committee on High Posts, and Backbencher Committee are appointed by the Committee of Selection in Parliament.

With the President summoning the prorogued Parliament to meet on 14 November by virtue of the powers vested in him by paragraph (3)(i) of Article 70 of the Constitution, Parliament was unable to carry out its functions in the absence of an Order Paper and the Agenda, which should have been decided by the Committee on Parliamentary Business.

The political party composition of the eighth Parliament at the commencement stood to include 106 MPs from the United National Party (UNP), 95 from the United People’s Freedom Alliance (UPFA), 16 MPs from the Ilankai Tamil Arasu Kadchi (ITAK), six MPs from the People’s Liberation Front (JVP), and one member each from the Eelam People’s Democratic Party and the Sri Lanka Muslim Congress. 

114#PM Crisis# - Page 5 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:26 am

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
SC is to deliver its verdict on 7th December and it is likely that the parliament will be dissolved, b'cos  the 19th Amendment consists of ambiguous provisions. In such a situation (constitutional crisis) its prudent to refer the matter to people thro' a general election as sovereignty rests with the people.
 But it is very clear that UNP seems to be highly allergic to face a general election but there is no other alternative. #PM Crisis# - Page 5 Icon_biggrin
The intended book to be published by the President elaborating on what he had to go through the past nearly 4 years with his so called yahapalanaya partner is to be released in January 2019. The copies of english translation should be circulated among the diplomatic corps and international agencies in order to highlight that there is another side to the story.
If the parliament is dissolved the CSE will react positively.


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Sri Lanka President to appoint panel to probe frauds under Ranil

Nov 25, 2018 

Sri Lanka's President Maithripala Sirisena said he will appoint a commission of inquiry to probe frauds that took place from 2015 under Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe.

President Sirisena triggered a political crisis, by suddenly appointing Mahinda Rajapaksa as Prime Minister on October 26.

President Sirisena said a number of frauds had taken place under Wickremesinghe, which made it difficult for him to continue an alliance.

He said Wickremesinghe and Sagala Ratnayake had also blocked investigations into Rajapaksa regime frauds.

No action had been taken on the finding of large frauds under a commission appointed by him, he said.

Wickremesinghe had also failed to pass amendments to the Bribery Commission Act, which would have 
made it easier to recover funds stolen during the central bank bond scam, he said.

Sirisena said he opposed the appointment of Arjuna Mahendran as Central Bank governor, but to keep coalition peace.


https://economynext.com/Sri_Lanka_President_to_appoint_panel_to_probe_frauds_under_Ranil-3-12716-10.html

116#PM Crisis# - Page 5 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:51 pm

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:Sri Lanka President to appoint panel to probe frauds under Ranil

Nov 25, 2018 



Sri Lanka's President Maithripala Sirisena said he will appoint a commission of inquiry to probe frauds that took place from 2015 under Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe.

President Sirisena triggered a political crisis, by suddenly appointing Mahinda Rajapaksa as Prime Minister on October 26.

President Sirisena said a number of frauds had taken place under Wickremesinghe, which made it difficult for him to continue an alliance.

He said Wickremesinghe and Sagala Ratnayake had also blocked investigations into Rajapaksa regime frauds.

No action had been taken on the finding of large frauds under a commission appointed by him, he said.

Wickremesinghe had also failed to pass amendments to the Bribery Commission Act, which would have 
made it easier to recover funds stolen during the central bank bond scam, he said.

Sirisena said he opposed the appointment of Arjuna Mahendran as Central Bank governor, but to keep coalition peace.


https://economynext.com/Sri_Lanka_President_to_appoint_panel_to_probe_frauds_under_Ranil-3-12716-10.html

He was heading the cabinet himself and appointing panels now. Didn't he know what it means.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

117#PM Crisis# - Page 5 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:57 pm

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:SC is to deliver its verdict on 7th December and it is likely that the parliament will be dissolved, b'cos  the 19th Amendment consists of ambiguous provisions. In such a situation (constitutional crisis) its prudent to refer the matter to people thro' a general election as sovereignty rests with the people.
 But it is very clear that UNP seems to be highly allergic to face a general election but there is no other alternative. #PM Crisis# - Page 5 Icon_biggrin
The intended book to be published by the President elaborating on what he had to go through the past nearly 4 years with his so called yahapalanaya partner is to be released in January 2019. The copies of english translation should be circulated among the diplomatic corps and international agencies in order to highlight that there is another side to the story.
If the parliament is dissolved the CSE will react positively.

When constitution doesn't have provisions to declare early elections by president its contradictory to refer to people because the mandate was given to PMs to represent people.

MY3 is playing with fire and being a cunning fox, He says he couldn't work with Ranil and UNF, But he came to power with support of UNF. If he left with iota of decency he should have declared Presidential elections and explained people the situation.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

118#PM Crisis# - Page 5 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:28 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
@ranferdi wrote:
@samaritan wrote:SC is to deliver its verdict on 7th December and it is likely that the parliament will be dissolved, b'cos  the 19th Amendment consists of ambiguous provisions. In such a situation (constitutional crisis) its prudent to refer the matter to people thro' a general election as sovereignty rests with the people.
 But it is very clear that UNP seems to be highly allergic to face a general election but there is no other alternative. #PM Crisis# - Page 5 Icon_biggrin
The intended book to be published by the President elaborating on what he had to go through the past nearly 4 years with his so called yahapalanaya partner is to be released in January 2019. The copies of english translation should be circulated among the diplomatic corps and international agencies in order to highlight that there is another side to the story.
If the parliament is dissolved the CSE will react positively.

When constitution doesn't have provisions to declare early elections by president its contradictory to refer to people because the mandate was given to PMs to represent people.

MY3 is playing with fire and being a cunning fox, He says he couldn't work with Ranil and UNF, But he came to power with support of UNF. If he left with iota of decency he should have declared Presidential elections and explained people the situation.
A 7 judges bench is to decide on the matter and deliver its opinion on the 7th December. There is clear ambiguity in the provisions as reported by senior legal experts leaving general election as the only option available. CBK too could not work with RW and made serious accusations against RW in 2004. So, this is not something new.
UNF did not nominate MY3 as presidential candidate in 2015 out of love & affection towards him, they did so as there was no other suitable candidate in their camp to challenge MR.
A ruling in favor of dissolution will see a bullish run in the CSE as the outcome at the general election is very well known. All genuine investors should be happy!


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

119#PM Crisis# - Page 5 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:02 am

soileconomy

soileconomy
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ranferdi wrote:
@samaritan wrote:SC is to deliver its verdict on 7th December and it is likely that the parliament will be dissolved, b'cos  the 19th Amendment consists of ambiguous provisions. In such a situation (constitutional crisis) its prudent to refer the matter to people thro' a general election as sovereignty rests with the people.
 But it is very clear that UNP seems to be highly allergic to face a general election but there is no other alternative. #PM Crisis# - Page 5 Icon_biggrin
The intended book to be published by the President elaborating on what he had to go through the past nearly 4 years with his so called yahapalanaya partner is to be released in January 2019. The copies of english translation should be circulated among the diplomatic corps and international agencies in order to highlight that there is another side to the story.
If the parliament is dissolved the CSE will react positively.

When constitution doesn't have provisions to declare early elections by president its contradictory to refer to people because the mandate was given to PMs to represent people.

MY3 is playing with fire and being a cunning fox, He says he couldn't work with Ranil and UNF, But he came to power with support of UNF. If he left with iota of decency he should have declared Presidential elections and explained people the situation.constitution





No body knows exactly the  constitution with the changes.even supreme court who interprets the constitution cannot give a correct ruling at this junction.
So dissolving the parliament could be the best practical solution

120#PM Crisis# - Page 5 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:28 am

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@soileconomy wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@samaritan wrote:SC is to deliver its verdict on 7th December and it is likely that the parliament will be dissolved, b'cos  the 19th Amendment consists of ambiguous provisions. In such a situation (constitutional crisis) its prudent to refer the matter to people thro' a general election as sovereignty rests with the people.
 But it is very clear that UNP seems to be highly allergic to face a general election but there is no other alternative. #PM Crisis# - Page 5 Icon_biggrin
The intended book to be published by the President elaborating on what he had to go through the past nearly 4 years with his so called yahapalanaya partner is to be released in January 2019. The copies of english translation should be circulated among the diplomatic corps and international agencies in order to highlight that there is another side to the story.
If the parliament is dissolved the CSE will react positively.

When constitution doesn't have provisions to declare early elections by president its contradictory to refer to people because the mandate was given to PMs to represent people.

MY3 is playing with fire and being a cunning fox, He says he couldn't work with Ranil and UNF, But he came to power with support of UNF. If he left with iota of decency he should have declared Presidential elections and explained people the situation.constitution





No body knows exactly the  constitution with the changes.even supreme court who interprets the constitution cannot give a correct ruling at this junction.
So dissolving the parliament could be the best practical solution

When there is no provision to dissolve parliament early and when it is clearly states the government has mandate upto 5 years and option to Pres to dissolve by 4.5 years what else needs to be cleared.

The real problem lies with strange President who says he don't like pri-minister that is why he dissolved cabinet.

If MY3 has left with iota of decency he should have been resigned and declared presidential elections. Then he has option to tell his side of story and ask for re-election.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

121#PM Crisis# - Page 5 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:43 am

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
@ranferdi wrote:
@soileconomy wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@samaritan wrote:SC is to deliver its verdict on 7th December and it is likely that the parliament will be dissolved, b'cos  the 19th Amendment consists of ambiguous provisions. In such a situation (constitutional crisis) its prudent to refer the matter to people thro' a general election as sovereignty rests with the people.
 But it is very clear that UNP seems to be highly allergic to face a general election but there is no other alternative. #PM Crisis# - Page 5 Icon_biggrin
The intended book to be published by the President elaborating on what he had to go through the past nearly 4 years with his so called yahapalanaya partner is to be released in January 2019. The copies of english translation should be circulated among the diplomatic corps and international agencies in order to highlight that there is another side to the story.
If the parliament is dissolved the CSE will react positively.

When constitution doesn't have provisions to declare early elections by president its contradictory to refer to people because the mandate was given to PMs to represent people.

MY3 is playing with fire and being a cunning fox, He says he couldn't work with Ranil and UNF, But he came to power with support of UNF. If he left with iota of decency he should have declared Presidential elections and explained people the situation.constitution





No body knows exactly the  constitution with the changes.even supreme court who interprets the constitution cannot give a correct ruling at this junction.
So dissolving the parliament could be the best practical solution

When there is no provision to dissolve parliament early and when it is clearly states the government has mandate upto 5 years and option to Pres to dissolve by 4.5 years what else needs to be cleared.

The real problem lies with strange President who says he don't like pri-minister that is why he dissolved cabinet.

If MY3 has left with iota of decency he should have been resigned and declared presidential elections. Then he has option to tell his side of story and ask for re-election.
If there was no provision to dissolve parliament as what you say the SC would have given a ruling against dissolution. There is a provision (sec 33) relied by MY3 to dissolve parliament and at the same time there is another section (70) which states about two thirds in parliament for dissolution. Now you understand, so don't repeatedly keep on saying that there is no provision. So, when the interpretation can take two different directions what do you do????????????????????????????????????????

The answer is to refer it to the people who are sovereign and who ever forms the govt should correct the anomaly in the 19th A to the constitution. Hope you will now at least try to understand the position.


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

122#PM Crisis# - Page 5 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:55 am

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@soileconomy wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@samaritan wrote:SC is to deliver its verdict on 7th December and it is likely that the parliament will be dissolved, b'cos  the 19th Amendment consists of ambiguous provisions. In such a situation (constitutional crisis) its prudent to refer the matter to people thro' a general election as sovereignty rests with the people.
 But it is very clear that UNP seems to be highly allergic to face a general election but there is no other alternative. #PM Crisis# - Page 5 Icon_biggrin
The intended book to be published by the President elaborating on what he had to go through the past nearly 4 years with his so called yahapalanaya partner is to be released in January 2019. The copies of english translation should be circulated among the diplomatic corps and international agencies in order to highlight that there is another side to the story.
If the parliament is dissolved the CSE will react positively.

When constitution doesn't have provisions to declare early elections by president its contradictory to refer to people because the mandate was given to PMs to represent people.

MY3 is playing with fire and being a cunning fox, He says he couldn't work with Ranil and UNF, But he came to power with support of UNF. If he left with iota of decency he should have declared Presidential elections and explained people the situation.constitution





No body knows exactly the  constitution with the changes.even supreme court who interprets the constitution cannot give a correct ruling at this junction.
So dissolving the parliament could be the best practical solution

When there is no provision to dissolve parliament early and when it is clearly states the government has mandate upto 5 years and option to Pres to dissolve by 4.5 years what else needs to be cleared.

The real problem lies with strange President who says he don't like pri-minister that is why he dissolved cabinet.

If MY3 has left with iota of decency he should have been resigned and declared presidential elections. Then he has option to tell his side of story and ask for re-election.
If there was no provision to dissolve parliament as what you say the SC would have given a ruling against dissolution. There is a provision (sec 33) relied by MY3 to dissolve parliament and at the same time there is another section (70) which states about two thirds in parliament for dissolution. Now you understand, so don't repeatedly keep on saying that there is no provision. So, when the interpretation can take two different directions what do you do????????????????????????????????????????

The answer is to refer it to the people who are sovereign and who ever forms the govt should correct the anomaly in the 19th A to the constitution. Hope you will now at least try to understand the position.

2 third of parliment can vote to dissolve parliament, That I accept in that case it is voluntary. But as what I read I don't think it is permitted Pres to dissolve parliament at any time he wish Section 33 should first refer to fixed term of 4.5 years, That's how I read it. But judges may read it differently or they will also interpret in same lines.

In a democracy parliament is given a mandate for fixed period for a reason, The ones who ask for snap elections are the ones who deplore the elections for their advantage having them province by province and at times that they think it is advantageous.

In the other side if a judgement is given as the adjournment is legal we will be ending up with a cycle of never ending elections, Also any government which is appointed at difficult times to manage economy will austerity will not be able to do their job and bring country to prosper within term because at the end of austerity someone will jump in and ask for elections to grab the opportunity.


What is best is to keep the judiciary un-influenced to take independent decision, But I heard recently BOI has promoted one of the judges wife, Hail Sri Lanka.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

123#PM Crisis# - Page 5 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:40 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
@ranferdi wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@soileconomy wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@samaritan wrote:SC is to deliver its verdict on 7th December and it is likely that the parliament will be dissolved, b'cos  the 19th Amendment consists of ambiguous provisions. In such a situation (constitutional crisis) its prudent to refer the matter to people thro' a general election as sovereignty rests with the people.
 But it is very clear that UNP seems to be highly allergic to face a general election but there is no other alternative. #PM Crisis# - Page 5 Icon_biggrin
The intended book to be published by the President elaborating on what he had to go through the past nearly 4 years with his so called yahapalanaya partner is to be released in January 2019. The copies of english translation should be circulated among the diplomatic corps and international agencies in order to highlight that there is another side to the story.
If the parliament is dissolved the CSE will react positively.

When constitution doesn't have provisions to declare early elections by president its contradictory to refer to people because the mandate was given to PMs to represent people.

MY3 is playing with fire and being a cunning fox, He says he couldn't work with Ranil and UNF, But he came to power with support of UNF. If he left with iota of decency he should have declared Presidential elections and explained people the situation.constitution





No body knows exactly the  constitution with the changes.even supreme court who interprets the constitution cannot give a correct ruling at this junction.
So dissolving the parliament could be the best practical solution

When there is no provision to dissolve parliament early and when it is clearly states the government has mandate upto 5 years and option to Pres to dissolve by 4.5 years what else needs to be cleared.

The real problem lies with strange President who says he don't like pri-minister that is why he dissolved cabinet.

If MY3 has left with iota of decency he should have been resigned and declared presidential elections. Then he has option to tell his side of story and ask for re-election.
If there was no provision to dissolve parliament as what you say the SC would have given a ruling against dissolution. There is a provision (sec 33) relied by MY3 to dissolve parliament and at the same time there is another section (70) which states about two thirds in parliament for dissolution. Now you understand, so don't repeatedly keep on saying that there is no provision. So, when the interpretation can take two different directions what do you do????????????????????????????????????????

The answer is to refer it to the people who are sovereign and who ever forms the govt should correct the anomaly in the 19th A to the constitution. Hope you will now at least try to understand the position.

2 third of parliment can vote to dissolve parliament, That I accept in that case it is voluntary. But as what I read I don't think it is permitted Pres to dissolve parliament at any time he wish Section 33 should first refer to fixed term of 4.5 years, That's how I read it. But judges may read it differently or they will also interpret in same lines.

In a democracy parliament is given a mandate for fixed period for a reason, The ones who ask for snap elections are the ones who deplore the elections for their advantage having them province by province and at times that they think it is advantageous.

In the other side if a judgement is given as the adjournment is legal we will be ending up with a cycle of never ending elections, Also any government which is appointed at difficult times to manage economy will austerity will not be able to do their job and bring country to prosper within term because at the end of austerity someone will jump in and ask for elections to grab the opportunity.


What is best is to keep the judiciary un-influenced to take independent decision, But I heard recently BOI has promoted one of the judges wife, Hail Sri Lanka.
Relevant Excerpts of Article 33(2) reads as follows:

Article 33
(2) In addition to the powers, duties and functions expressly conferred or imposed on, or assigned to the President by the Constitution or other written law, the President shall have the power –
 (c) to summon, prorogue and dissolve Parliament
unquote:
In the above it is not stated anywhere that 33(2) is subject to any preconditions, hence its a stand alone provision and it clearly states that President shall have the power to summon,prorogue & dissolve parliament.
where does it say that sec 33 should first refer to fixed term of 4.5 years?????????
Does Article 33(2) make any cross reference to any other article??????
The answer is NO.
If the architects of the 19th Amendment had removed 33(2) (c) from Article 33 then of course President could not have dissolved parliament the way he had done.
Hope i have given a clear picture.


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

124#PM Crisis# - Page 5 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:01 am

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@soileconomy wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@samaritan wrote:SC is to deliver its verdict on 7th December and it is likely that the parliament will be dissolved, b'cos  the 19th Amendment consists of ambiguous provisions. In such a situation (constitutional crisis) its prudent to refer the matter to people thro' a general election as sovereignty rests with the people.
 But it is very clear that UNP seems to be highly allergic to face a general election but there is no other alternative. #PM Crisis# - Page 5 Icon_biggrin
The intended book to be published by the President elaborating on what he had to go through the past nearly 4 years with his so called yahapalanaya partner is to be released in January 2019. The copies of english translation should be circulated among the diplomatic corps and international agencies in order to highlight that there is another side to the story.
If the parliament is dissolved the CSE will react positively.

When constitution doesn't have provisions to declare early elections by president its contradictory to refer to people because the mandate was given to PMs to represent people.

MY3 is playing with fire and being a cunning fox, He says he couldn't work with Ranil and UNF, But he came to power with support of UNF. If he left with iota of decency he should have declared Presidential elections and explained people the situation.constitution





No body knows exactly the  constitution with the changes.even supreme court who interprets the constitution cannot give a correct ruling at this junction.
So dissolving the parliament could be the best practical solution

When there is no provision to dissolve parliament early and when it is clearly states the government has mandate upto 5 years and option to Pres to dissolve by 4.5 years what else needs to be cleared.

The real problem lies with strange President who says he don't like pri-minister that is why he dissolved cabinet.

If MY3 has left with iota of decency he should have been resigned and declared presidential elections. Then he has option to tell his side of story and ask for re-election.
If there was no provision to dissolve parliament as what you say the SC would have given a ruling against dissolution. There is a provision (sec 33) relied by MY3 to dissolve parliament and at the same time there is another section (70) which states about two thirds in parliament for dissolution. Now you understand, so don't repeatedly keep on saying that there is no provision. So, when the interpretation can take two different directions what do you do????????????????????????????????????????

The answer is to refer it to the people who are sovereign and who ever forms the govt should correct the anomaly in the 19th A to the constitution. Hope you will now at least try to understand the position.

2 third of parliment can vote to dissolve parliament, That I accept in that case it is voluntary. But as what I read I don't think it is permitted Pres to dissolve parliament at any time he wish Section 33 should first refer to fixed term of 4.5 years, That's how I read it. But judges may read it differently or they will also interpret in same lines.

In a democracy parliament is given a mandate for fixed period for a reason, The ones who ask for snap elections are the ones who deplore the elections for their advantage having them province by province and at times that they think it is advantageous.

In the other side if a judgement is given as the adjournment is legal we will be ending up with a cycle of never ending elections, Also any government which is appointed at difficult times to manage economy will austerity will not be able to do their job and bring country to prosper within term because at the end of austerity someone will jump in and ask for elections to grab the opportunity.


What is best is to keep the judiciary un-influenced to take independent decision, But I heard recently BOI has promoted one of the judges wife, Hail Sri Lanka.
Relevant Excerpts of Article 33(2) reads as follows:

Article 33
(2) In addition to the powers, duties and functions expressly conferred or imposed on, or assigned to the President by the Constitution or other written law, the President shall have the power –
 (c) to summon, prorogue and dissolve Parliament
unquote:
In the above it is not stated anywhere that 33(2) is subject to any preconditions, hence its a stand alone provision and it clearly states that President shall have the power to summon,prorogue & dissolve parliament.
where does it say that sec 33 should first refer to fixed term of 4.5 years?????????
Does Article 33(2) make any cross reference to any other article??????
The answer is NO.
If the architects of the 19th Amendment had removed 33(2) (c) from Article 33 then of course President could not have dissolved parliament the way he had done.
Hope i have given a clear picture.

To me this is like giving you a driving license permits you to drive a car, But still you have to obay 60KMPH speed limit.

I am not a legal expert, If this 33(2) Article is solo standing why was there a another clause saying president cannot dissolve parliament before 4.5 years. In logic first you should adhere to no then comes yes.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

125#PM Crisis# - Page 5 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:15 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Seems like political crisis going to end soon Wink 

#PM Crisis# - Page 5 Xx11

126#PM Crisis# - Page 5 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:58 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
@ruwan326 wrote:Seems like political crisis going to end soon ;) 

#PM Crisis# - Page 5 Xx11
Even the closest aide to MS will not know what he would do next. Don't underestimate MS.#PM Crisis# - Page 5 Icon_biggrin


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

127#PM Crisis# - Page 5 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:57 am

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:Seems like political crisis going to end soon Wink 

#PM Crisis# - Page 5 Xx11
Even the closest aide to MS will not know what he would do next. Don't underestimate MS.#PM Crisis# - Page 5 Icon_biggrin

One man - one man alone is responsible for the crisis that has been created - selfish and egoistical beyond measure -
Treason!!!

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

128#PM Crisis# - Page 5 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:21 am

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
@ranferdi wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:Seems like political crisis going to end soon ;) 

#PM Crisis# - Page 5 Xx11
Even the closest aide to MS will not know what he would do next. Don't underestimate MS.#PM Crisis# - Page 5 Icon_biggrin

One man - one man alone is responsible for the crisis that has been created - selfish and egoistical beyond measure -
Treason!!!
RW is crisis prone, beginning from 2004. So, no one can be blamed.


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

129#PM Crisis# - Page 5 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:18 am

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:Seems like political crisis going to end soon Wink 

#PM Crisis# - Page 5 Xx11
Even the closest aide to MS will not know what he would do next. Don't underestimate MS.#PM Crisis# - Page 5 Icon_biggrin

One man - one man alone is responsible for the crisis that has been created - selfish and egoistical beyond measure -
Treason!!!
RW is crisis prone, beginning from 2004. So, no one can be blamed.

Its not RW but the pathetic power hunger of lunatic duo.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

130#PM Crisis# - Page 5 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:47 pm

Ryan Hudson


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
RW has tried to kill My3, Thats where the problem started

Are the following guys still in Yahapalana or not?

Dabara Amila

Sarath Wijesooriya Poth Kada Mudalali

Ratnapriya Pirimi Nurse

Viyangoda Vulgar word book writer

Ranil Wikkamasinka

Ravi Karunkanayaka

Malik Saramawikkama

Man Gala Sarama Weera

Vote the best and worst yahapalana from above as pm of sri lanka

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum