FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post




Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute


Submit Post

CHRONICLE ANALYTICS
All Share Index (ASI), S&P, Milanka Price Index (MPI), Moving Averages and all other analytical graphs and charts

Contribute

Twitter Feeds

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC (RICH.N0000)

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC (RICH.N0000)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Value Pick


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
RICH is long overdue now...

Promoney


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Expect it to be a big mover in one or two weeks time

Tradewise


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Till start journey on from 15. They have much benefits from beget.

Vishwanarth likes this post

subash81


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Tradewise wrote:Till start journey on from 15. They have much benefits from beget.

Yes
Around 50% return possible based on current market price 14/15

Mr. X


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Net asset half of current trading price. Upto 6 months performance is good, but not exceptional. I noticed followings,

6 months performance
Gross profit level is same as 2019
Admin and S&D dropped - (may be due to pay cuts in salaries and commissions due to Covid)
Finance cost dropped - rate drops due to Covid

I see the total increase in profit 1bn is from Admin and S&D drops.. So once situation comes back to normal these 2 will increase drastically... 

Isn't it too risk to enter at this point ???

Please share your thoughts and If anyone details about budget support level to this company???

gamini123 likes this post

subash81


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
RICH benefits from government water for all projects as Arpico is one of the leading manufacturers of pvc pipes and fittings 

Their subsidiaries performing better 

TYRE - more demand 
REXP- consistently performing well
NAMU- high palm oil price, can expect better result than September etc

Mr. X and Vishwanarth like this post

Vishwanarth


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
As soon as if any tender award news, Rich will rocket 😊

judecroos likes this post

Promoney


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@subash81 wrote:RICH benefits from government water for all projects as Arpico is one of the leading manufacturers of pvc pipes and fittings 

Their subsidiaries performing better 

TYRE - more demand 
REXP- consistently performing well
NAMU- high palm oil price, can expect better result than September etc

TYRE is not a subsidiary of RICH??

subash81


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Promoney wrote:
@subash81 wrote:RICH benefits from government water for all projects as Arpico is one of the leading manufacturers of pvc pipes and fittings 

Their subsidiaries performing better 

TYRE - more demand 
REXP- consistently performing well
NAMU- high palm oil price, can expect better result than September etc

TYRE is not a subsidiary of RICH??

Please read AR

TYRE SECTOR
The Group’s Tyre sector has revolutionized the tyre manufacturing industry in Sri Lanka, effectively placing the country on the global map as a reliable and high quality manufacturer of tyres. The Tyre sector of the Group is made up of four companies, namely, Richard Pieris Tyre Company Limited, Arpidag International (Pvt) Limited, Richard Pieris Rubber Compounds Limited and BGN Industrial Pvt Ltd

judecroos likes this post

dhanushkacse


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@subash81 wrote:
@Promoney wrote:
@subash81 wrote:RICH benefits from government water for all projects as Arpico is one of the leading manufacturers of pvc pipes and fittings 

Their subsidiaries performing better 

TYRE - more demand 
REXP- consistently performing well
NAMU- high palm oil price, can expect better result than September etc

TYRE is not a subsidiary of RICH??

Please read AR

TYRE SECTOR
The Group’s Tyre sector has revolutionized the tyre manufacturing industry in Sri Lanka, effectively placing the country on the global map as a reliable and high quality manufacturer of tyres. The Tyre sector of the Group is made up of four companies, namely, Richard Pieris Tyre Company Limited, Arpidag International (Pvt) Limited, Richard Pieris Rubber Compounds Limited and BGN Industrial Pvt Ltd
RICH net profit gradually reduce from 2017. Net profit margin is less than 4%.Trade 1.7 higher than NAV. Dividend payout ratio is more than 80% which is not fair when considering company growth. Only considerable sectors and Richard peris export and plantation.

Promoney


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
RICH has the best growth sectors going for it
-PVC pipes
-Oil palm plantations
-Rubber plantations
-Rubber exports
-Tyre manufacturing
-Plastic manufacturing (due to import restrictions on Plastic products)
-Arpico supermarkets

subash81


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Promoney wrote:RICH has the best growth sectors going for it
-PVC pipes
-Oil palm plantations
-Rubber plantations
-Rubber exports
-Tyre manufacturing
-Plastic manufacturing (due to import restrictions on Plastic products)
-Arpico supermarkets

Yes, with December result SP will reach 20+
50% gain possible with current price

100Bill

100Bill
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
book your seat, to watch the show..... Arrow

subash81


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@100Bill wrote:book your seat, to watch the show..... Arrow

Yes
Last few days nicely controlled the price and bought huge quantities below 15

20+ for sure in January

140RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC (RICH.N0000) - Page 6 Empty RICH.N0000 Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:27 am

Win Win


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Rich will rich you..

Predict Rs.17 by 2 weeks

RJ1010 likes this post

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
RICH can be move. I will put the chart the end of the day.....

RJ1010 and Win Win like this post

RJ1010


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Yes I believe it’s time for RICH to move

Win Win likes this post

100Bill

100Bill
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
BUY RICH.... BE RICH......  cheers cheers

Win Win likes this post

RJ1010


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@stockback wrote:RICH can be move. I will put the chart the end of the day.....

@stockback do you have a Twitter ac where you post charts?

judecroos likes this post

subash81


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Win Win wrote:Rich will rich you..

Predict Rs.17 by 2 weeks

Yes 17 , then 20+ with result

Pbv


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC (RICH.N0000) - Page 6 Tvc_f510

judecroos likes this post

Promoney


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
RICH has started the upward trend, might leap within this week

subash81


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Promoney wrote:RICH has started the upward trend, might leap within this week
Journey to 20+

Tradewise


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
RICH is the only market player in retreading tyres in Srilanka. 3rd most valuable super market chain after keells and cargills with second highest revenue per store after keells. Namu and kegalla plantation will do extremely well with demand for rubber and ban on palm oil cultivation. Well poised pvc sector. Only finance arm is not doing that good currently. China have started importing from rexp, it will perform well. Additionally budget positives. This should trade above 18 in my opinion.

judecroos likes this post

subash81


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
RICH getting huge benefit from government water for all projects as Arpico is the leading pvc pipes, fittings, tank manufacturer in Sri Lanka

Promoney


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Tradewise wrote:RICH is the only market player in retreading tyres in Srilanka. 3rd most valuable super market chain after keells and cargills with second highest revenue per store after keells. Namu and kegalla plantation will do extremely well with demand for rubber and ban on palm oil cultivation. Well poised pvc sector. Only finance arm is not doing that good currently. China have started importing from rexp, it will perform well. Additionally budget positives. This should trade above 18 in my opinion.

Great overall performance potential

DamithAsian likes this post

Pbv


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC (RICH.N0000) - Page 6 Img-2010RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC (RICH.N0000) - Page 6 Img-2010

Pbv


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Superb news on RICH.

Win Win


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Pbv wrote:RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC (RICH.N0000) - Page 6 Img-2010RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC (RICH.N0000) - Page 6 Img-2010


Remind first quote


[b]Rich will rich you..

Predict Rs.17 by 2 weeks

[/b]

RJ1010 likes this post

Promoney


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Good collection today at 15 even in a sluggish market day

Win Win and Kanishka_2020 like this post

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum