FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post



Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

 
 
 

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» The stock market can be a great place to make money; it can also be a great place to lose money. Stock market for beginners
by Asoka Samarakone Yesterday at 10:12 pm

» LOFC AND CLC Target Price??
by Captain Yesterday at 9:17 pm

» Top Foreign Trading today
by SAGA Yesterday at 6:32 pm

» Top crossings today
by SAGA Yesterday at 5:01 pm

» BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC (BIL.N0000)
by samaritan Yesterday at 1:58 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by Sunimal Yesterday at 12:52 pm

» Amana Takaful ATL & ATLL
by kanishkaecomm Yesterday at 12:17 pm

» Best Time to Collect Cic X
by Value Pick Yesterday at 8:15 am

» Why is First Capital Holdings being dumped?
by Berryfund Yesterday at 6:29 am

» AGST can move
by FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:58 pm

» COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC (COCR.N0000)
by newone Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:57 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:57 pm

» RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000)
by Bakkabwoi Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:10 pm

» Twitter accounts related to the stock market
by Bakkabwoi Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:09 pm

» TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC
by xhunter Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:55 pm

» LOFC LOFC LOFC
by madukp Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:49 pm

» How Equity Emerged the Top Asset Class During a Pandemic
by samaritan Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:30 pm

» HVA FOODS PLC (HVA.N0000)
by rajini Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:38 pm

» Ambeon Holdings fully owned subsidiary MillenniumIT ESP gears for global expansion
by samaritan Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:39 am

» Sri Lanka IT and consultant industry moved closer to LKR 10Bn in 2Q 2021
by samaritan Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:36 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC (RICH.N0000)

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC (RICH.N0000)

+58
David VKMS
Ruchira sm
sanjulanka
bizniz
Equityinvestor
drunkencub
judecroos
Bakkabwoi
Champ888
Kanishka_2020
Pbv
stockback
100Bill
dhanushkacse
Vishwanarth
Mr. X
Tradewise
DamithAsian
Basu
Value Pick
RJ1010
kottuwa
Promoney
celtic tiger
nish84
subash81
Baba2020
soileconomy
heroxhere
kanchpre
geesura
Win Win
DKbogols
Equity Win
shakthi1974
Zee
sak
hiransilva23
jaya
pra4u
Eranga87
smnsam
Tissa
gihanmig
Nandun
Mithooshan
Lawa
lakymahesh
anges
AsithaDe
thankrishan
EquityPlus
glad
ColomboCSE
wgsaman
dakzsl
Teller
Uaecoindubai
62 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

DKbogols


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
RICH seems to be gaining momentum. Price has dipped after the recent Covid events and Ex-dividend but now seems to be recovering. I expect RICH to post a strong Q2 on the back drop of strong performance from its plantations, rubber & tyre segment as well as improved retail segment (which has performed fairly well even during Q1 lock down period). At 13/- levels this seems to be a bargain and a hidden gem!

Win Win


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
RICH is a good share to get 15% capital gain by few weeks.

But, HAYL & HAYC to be raised by more % with their business natures and CMP. 


If available cash balances, invest DIPD, HAYL, HAYC, RICH, BPPL.

These are very valuable & solid shares and strong performance can be seen with Current World Situation !!

Fill your portfolio with Very Valuable Shares !!

heroxhere likes this post

geesura


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@DKbogols wrote:RICH seems to be gaining momentum. Price has dipped after the recent Covid events and Ex-dividend but now seems to be recovering. I expect RICH to post a strong Q2 on the back drop of strong performance from its plantations, rubber & tyre segment as well as improved retail segment (which has performed fairly well even during Q1 lock down period). At 13/- levels this seems to be a bargain and a hidden gem!
RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC (RICH.N0000) - Page 4 4i816r10just for fun Smile

DKbogols


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Rich started moving today. Expect a super Q2 due to its plantations, rubber and Tyre sectors. Retail sector would have also done well done. Even in Q1 with lock down, their performance was better than last year overall. You can only image how they might have done without lockdown in Q2!

nish84


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Rich 👉👉

subash81


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Buy RICH and get rich

nish84 likes this post

nish84


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Can I buy it tomorrow ???

nish84


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
RICH ??

hiransilva23


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
What it the reason for sudden price appreciation?

nish84 likes this post

subash81


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@hiransilva23 wrote:What it the reason for sudden price appreciation?

Retail sector Arpico doing great

other subsidiary companies too doing well 

TYRE
NAMU
KGAL etc

Like HAYL price moved with DIPD and HAYC , RICH too should move up

hiransilva23, nish84 and judecroos like this post

hiransilva23


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@subash81 wrote:
@hiransilva23 wrote:What it the reason for sudden price appreciation?

Retail sector Arpico doing great

other subsidiary companies too doing well 

TYRE
NAMU
KGAL etc

Like HAYL price moved with DIPD and HAYC , RICH too should move up
Thanks brother

judecroos likes this post

nish84


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Can I buy it tomorrow ???

88RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC (RICH.N0000) - Page 4 Empty RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:47 pm

kanchpre


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
@nish84 wrote:Can I buy it tomorrow ???
Don't rush for it. it hits upper band.
Stay below 14 or 14.5 & you will get a chance to buy at that level hopefully.

tata, hiransilva23 and nish84 like this post

heroxhere

heroxhere
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
I agree with Mithooshan & Win Win. We can easily expect 15% in the short term and then investors will hold it towards 20 in the first instance.

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC (RICH.N0000) - Page 4 Tvc_4310

nish84 likes this post

nish84


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Thank you @heroxhere 😊

soileconomy

soileconomy
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
One of the leading super market chain-Arpico
Countries largest natural rubber supplier-Kegalle plantation/Namunukula plantation
Tea producer and exporter_Maskeliya  plantation
One of the Leading plastic and rubber manufacturer . furniture and pvc_
Leading player Arpico  hybrid water and arpico mattresses
Presence in insurance ,finance under brand of ARPICO
Should contribute positively to the group.
Eager to watch it's financials



Last edited by soileconomy on Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)

hiransilva23


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Tissa wrote:As i said dont hurry to buy @ this level
Wait it will come back to13-14 range
As you said it’s came down,actually had a good chance to collect below 13 too.unfortunalty couldn’t collect.

nish84


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manufacturing
Engineering
Rubber
Plantations
Retail and Tyre
Pumps
Construction

RICH 👉👉👉

Baba2020


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
17 is today's target. Big fish collecting

nish84 likes this post

subash81


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Baba2020 wrote:17 is today's target. Big fish collecting

Yes I noted last few days all quantities around 15 taken

nish84 likes this post

nish84


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Baba2020 wrote:17 is today's target. Big fish collecting
Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Basketball Basketball

hiransilva23


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@nish84 wrote:
@Baba2020 wrote:17 is today's target. Big fish collecting
Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Basketball Basketball
Tama aragenat na neda🙄🙄

geesura likes this post

nish84


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Lawa wrote:As I already predicted in August this share has room to grow more than Rs.30 in the coming days. Fundamentally strong, good financial figures. If it canovercome the liquidation this is one of the hidden gems in the market. Will reach 30 levels with the announcement of dividend.
  Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow

subash81


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Baba2020 wrote:17 is today's target. Big fish collecting

Going to achieve soon , next 19/20

nish84


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@subash81 wrote:
@Baba2020 wrote:17 is today's target. Big fish collecting

Going to achieve soon , next 19/20
Arrow Arrow Arrow Question Question Question

subash81


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC (RICH.N0000) - Page 4 Rich_c10
RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC (RICH.N0000) - Page 4 Rich_c11

nish84 likes this post

celtic tiger


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@soileconomy wrote:One of the leading super market chain-Arpico
Countries largest natural rubber supplier-Kegalle plantation/Namunukula plantation
Tea producer and exporter_Maskeliya  plantation
One of the Leading plastic and rubber manufacturer . furniture and pvc_
Leading player Arpico  hybrid water and arpico mattresses
Presence in insurance ,finance under brand of ARPICO
Should contribute positively to the group.
Eager to watch it's financials
I  think ARPICO ELECTRONICS is the real money maker with current import restrictions. Singer did well.

DKbogols


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@geesura wrote:
@DKbogols wrote:RICH seems to be gaining momentum. Price has dipped after the recent Covid events and Ex-dividend but now seems to be recovering. I expect RICH to post a strong Q2 on the back drop of strong performance from its plantations, rubber & tyre segment as well as improved retail segment (which has performed fairly well even during Q1 lock down period). At 13/- levels this seems to be a bargain and a hidden gem!
RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC (RICH.N0000) - Page 4 4i816r10just for fun Smile
I recommended RICH awhile ago. I guess we will soon know the outcome of this hidden gem. Hope those who were looking for hidden gems found this share Smile

geesura likes this post

geesura

geesura
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@DKbogols wrote:
@geesura wrote:
@DKbogols wrote:RICH seems to be gaining momentum. Price has dipped after the recent Covid events and Ex-dividend but now seems to be recovering. I expect RICH to post a strong Q2 on the back drop of strong performance from its plantations, rubber & tyre segment as well as improved retail segment (which has performed fairly well even during Q1 lock down period). At 13/- levels this seems to be a bargain and a hidden gem!
RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC (RICH.N0000) - Page 4 4i816r10just for fun Smile
I recommended RICH awhile ago. I guess we will soon know the outcome of this hidden gem. Hope those who were looking for hidden gems found this share Smile
actually, I posted it for fun cuz at that time there were about 10+topics saying gems..and also known them as the next expo s

subash81


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
RICH result on the way

With the result 19/20 even yesterday this did not fall much 

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum