FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer
EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute

DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute

Submit Post

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute

Submit Post

කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Submit Post

CHRONICLE ANALYTICS
All Share Index (ASI), S&P, Milanka Price Index (MPI), Moving Averages and all other analytical graphs and charts

Contribute

Twitter Feeds

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)

LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 20]

126LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:58 pm

ipo

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@hammurabi wrote:
@hammurabi wrote:Its good to target LOFC at 3.7, 3.8. Prices will remain there for atleast 2 weeks. Price blast will happen once the Parent fully subscribe the leftover rights at 4.65. What i understood was that it was a drama by LOLC that the price was controlled below right issue price, So that they can subscribe the whole rights when nobody else does. Similar thing happened at REEF. REEF was 3.8 while rights price was 5. After the rights the price rose to 5 and now its being traded around 6.

LOFC Rights fully subscribed. I told you all whats gonna happen
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  seems it ready for the run.........

127LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:22 pm

King of vice

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
What do you think of LOFC counter experts? Is it ok to enter around 4? I'm new to the market and would appreciate the experts' opinions.

128LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:04 pm

Teller

Try to enter my recommended price, runnig train has a massive risk. Remember to exit on my target price. 80% of shares are over value.

129LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:23 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

@Teller wrote:Try to enter my recommended price, runnig train has a massive risk. Remember to exit on my target price. 80% of shares are over value.
Teller don't escape by telling this. One month before I told you to change the heading that LOFC never hit 6. 
Now I think that your broker firm boss already downloaded his backload of LOFC and you are waiting for your commission.

Teller = Uaecoindubai= Freeforexsigals2020 = Signals2020. All these four your fake username are Altogether called PV inner bullish subject to PESTEEL (PESTEL) effects. bom bom bom bom bom affraid affraid affraid   

Last edited by Miss-Sangeetha on Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total

130LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:51 pm

Teller

"Try to enter my recommended price, runnig train has a massive risk. Remember to exit on my target price. 80% of shares are over value.",

ABOVE QUOTE is common for all the shares which i have recommended including LOFC.
My LOFC entry point was 3.50 and exit point is 6. That will remain unchanged. Definitlely It will happen sooner. In same way my LOLC entry point was 103 and exit point 125. If you carefully studied you may see LOLC strugle around 125. Above 125 Lolc requires reenergize its power in case next run. Same way so many shares reached my target and struct around my exit price. This is my analysing power. GL

131LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:13 am

stockback

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Teller wrote:"Try to enter my recommended price, runnig train has a massive risk. Remember to exit on my target price. 80% of shares are over value.",

ABOVE QUOTE is common for all the shares which i have recommended including LOFC.
My LOFC entry point was 3.50 and exit point is 6. That will remain unchanged. Definitlely  It  will happen sooner.  In same way my LOLC entry point was 103 and exit point 125. If you carefully studied you may see LOLC strugle around 125. Above 125 Lolc requires reenergize its power in case next run. Same way so many shares reached my target and struct around my exit price. This is my analysing power. GL

LOLC moving beyond your target.

I think this will trade above 150. if the green market continues another 300 points...

132LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:52 am

THUWA

Manager - Equity Analytics
@stockback wrote:
@Teller wrote:"Try to enter my recommended price, runnig train has a massive risk. Remember to exit on my target price. 80% of shares are over value.",

My LOFC entry point was 3.50 and exit point is 6. That will remain unchanged. Definitlely  It  will happen sooner.  In same way my LOLC entry point was 103 and exit point 125. If you carefully studied you may see LOLC strugle around 125. Above 125 Lolc requires reenergize its power in case next run. Same way so many shares reached my target and struct around my exit price. This is my analysing power. GL

I think this will trade above 150. if the green market continues another 300 points...
Oh, Hero Stockback LOFC @150 !!!!!!!!!

You promoted COCR and said that will trade 110 now trading @ 28.50 and HEXP @ 150 What had happened it ?
finally you exile along with your fake chart that you were using to fool us and immigrated to another forum. Now with the ASI up you are dancing here
Please write this on that Forum if you have back bone where Mora will reply

133LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:10 am

King of vice

King of vice
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Thank you Teller, and all the others. Reading what some here have written I couldn't help wondering if there could be  manipulators here but then again I reminded my self that I'm new here and it's not for me to form opinions. After all, who are we to judge? The judging will be done one day by an omniscient judge and I think we all should strive to face him with our hands and hearts clean. Thanks again all of you for your prompt answers and Good Luck! Smile

134LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:13 am

stockback

@THUWA wrote:
@stockback wrote:

Oh, Hero Stockback LOFC @150 !!!!!!!!!

You promoted COCR and said that will trade 110 now trading @ 28.50 and HEXP @ 150 What had happened it ?
finally you exile along with your fake chart that you were using to fool us and immigrated to another forum. Now with the ASI up you are dancing here
Please write this on that Forum if you have back bone where Mora will reply
can you explain bit about ASPI movement of last two years....

definitely hexp will move beyond 150 level. LOLC also will pass 150 level soon

COCR has an issue bcz the buyer made that mistake. when he buying 29.9%. if bought 2% from the market then a different story...

135LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:26 pm

Promoney

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Watch this one

136LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:16 pm

bunbun

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
What’s happening with Lolc and LOFC

137LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:51 pm

stockback

LOLC has very good results.

LOFC also made a good profit.  I expect a good run with ASPI....

138LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:04 pm

Promoney

Superb performance by LOLC.
LOFC also has maitained its profitability when almost all other finance companies and banks have shown a decline.
Major point to note is that their Impairment costs have reduced significantly when Banks and other finance companies have shown a significant increase.

139LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:23 am

wealth123

@Promoney wrote:Superb performance by LOLC.
LOFC also has maitained its profitability when almost all other finance companies and banks have shown a decline.
Major point to note is that their Impairment costs have reduced significantly when Banks and other finance companies have shown a significant increase.
See VFIN results, Best result among all Finance Co's. They were able to get a growth in bottom line / Lending Base / Public Base even though in a Marginal way.

140LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:04 am

Teller

Teller
VFIN is Dhammikas money laundering machine.

Teller said is said..

141LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:06 pm

wealth123

Teller, How you say like that ? Can you prove it ?

142LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:49 am

wealth123

@wealth123 wrote:Teller, How you say like that ? Can you prove it ?
Teller , Gentle reminder.

143LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:33 am

Teller

Teller
See the way of capital infusing but very less dividends based on performance.

Teller said is said..

144LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:21 am

wealth123

Ha ha, Cant see any wrong with all these comparing with all other companies, 15% - 20% payout each & every year ? Is that what you mean " less dividend " ? Capital Infusion ? How much he put into the Company in last 5 years ? 10 Bn or 5 Bn ? I thing it was only 700 Mn for recent rights issue.
Do not mislead, Not good for you as well as for this forum.Keep your personal & political agendas aside.

145LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:24 am

Eugine Fernando

@stockback wrote:LOLC has very good results.

LOFC also made a good profit.  I expect a good run with ASPI....
LOLC RUN HAS STARTED NEXT LOFC

146LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:18 am

Winner123

Lolc's performance looking great.

147LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:27 pm

stockback

LOLC , BIL, And CLC

next LOFC....

any ideas...

148LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:04 am

Teller

Teller
No doubt on LOFC, gradually this is creating good support. Trending line bios to upcurve means 4.10 LKR is possible very soon

Teller said is said..

149LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:39 pm

Promoney

LOFC 200,000 shares bought at 3.8 at the last minute of trading, when the share was trading at 3.6 all day. Something's up

150LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:13 am

Teller

Teller
In favaurable market condition , this will be no 1 blast to sky, the highest bullish bubble charts owns.

Teller said is said..

151LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:47 pm

Chathuranga55

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
No any changes ??😳😳😳😳

152LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:57 pm

hammurabi

hammurabi
Hold

153LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:04 am

Rabodianstar

Stock Trader
Can we expect delisting

154LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:04 am

Rabodianstar

Stock Trader
Can we expect delisting

155LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:21 am

Promoney

Good buy at 3.6

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum