FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by bkasun Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:48 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by bkasun Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:43 pm

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by eradula Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000)

+152
SHL
dinsan123
spksd
glad
Agape
Invest2020
Raymond
jason12
jmnaleem
100Bill
Promoney
ronstyn53
Karthick
IDK
st clair's
Wickyz
GLAS.N0000
Winner123
THASSIM
Bakkabwoi
gayanhdd
Kanishka_2020
MR.T5n
Bu1980
hanuma
kumarweerarathne
vikiperera
kalyana1234
ru1ru1
Venu123
wealth123
Enoka Fernandez
Dilendra23
Accountant
CSEdeSILVA
geesura
subash81
Vishwanarth
VS
invest thinker
xhora
Vish
tata
kottuwa
Hairoos
INDY 500
lal62
sameeramax
vijay singh
KingMaker2020
nish84
sanjulanka
MaJa
DamithAsian
Real_Investor
DOCSAGENCY
Invest-Wise
RJ1010
FireandWater
sapumal 123
Chithi
Kasun1976
කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020
shihan 93
C.THARANGA
jaya
ThivankS
abey
bonbon
SL-INVESTOR
Gunther
LEO55
DimuthuKW
nkbakon
dayandacool
chanakast
Rizna
praveen11
Win Win
suku502
Bish2020
pra4u
thananjey
Love Boy
ONTHEMONEY
Captain
thirucumaran
Hope123
shakthi1974
Mr. X
thankrishan
svkiruba8@gmail.com
Junior investor
Pradeep90
Jay-Jay
judecroos
Mithooshan
soileconomy
ishan.mindika@gmail.com
SUSPENS
spindain
Eranga87
cseguide
Nandun
Ruwan925
kalu351
Master D
Eugine Fernando
KavinduTM
engineer
ChooBoy
Thushara Ayya
wisdom79
Mr-Star
nuwanmja
INVESTCSE
NANDANA2012
KOLAA
ThilinaM
samaritan
Teller
Sanju121
Soilconomy
dilshangac
hettdas
Child
hiransilva23
nimantha80
EquityChamp
tharindufit
ChateauC
Sisivitha
Invest_Wisely
SLFINANCEWATCH
puliyanam
zoozzoo
opfdo
RPPA
Market R
surenme
stockback
janakatk
ASjay
TanTan
NZ BOY
gayanath1983
kuma524
schemer
eroshans
chinthaka22
SHARK aka TAH
NC
156 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 40]

601EXPO - PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 25 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:18 am

subash81

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

invest thinker wrote:

@Mr. X, Bro,

last 4 days ago, price has increased to 8.90, traded volume 45Mn shares, last 3 days price down upto 8.20, traded volume 51.2Mn shares. now almost dust cleared. definitely, Monday, more chances to increase GLAS's prices. maybe beyond 10level.

another one, most of them believed GLAS ownership transfer to USA institution and more chances to increase stakeholder %, other than 56%. that's mean , they will buy in market. then GLAS price will hit beyond our expectation price. GLAS continuously buy, have so many secrets behind this. i still optimistic, GLAS. I wrote these things, especially, for  @SVkiruba. he ask most of time TP day by day. I, GLAS still hold like investments other than trading.

Agree with you

judecroos likes this post

602EXPO - PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 25 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:36 am

Mr. X

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

invest thinker wrote:

@Mr. X, Bro,

last 4 days ago, price has increased to 8.90, traded volume 45Mn shares, last 3 days price down upto 8.20, traded volume 51.2Mn shares. now almost dust cleared. definitely, Monday, more chances to increase GLAS's prices. maybe beyond 10level.

another one, most of them believed GLAS ownership transfer to USA institution and more chances to increase stakeholder %, other than 56%. that's mean , they will buy in market. then GLAS price will hit beyond our expectation price. GLAS continuously buy, have so many secrets behind this. i still optimistic, GLAS. I wrote these things, especially, for  @SVkiruba. he ask most of time TP day by day. I, GLAS still hold like investments other than trading.

Thanks for the comments.. hope @

svkiruba8@gmail.com got the answer.

603EXPO - PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 25 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:44 am

svkiruba8@gmail.com

Manager - Equity Analytics

invest thinker wrote:

@Mr. X, Bro,

Dear Invest Thinker

Thank you for your kind value information for sharing with us I will hold on Glass ..!!!! 👍👍👍👍👍👍

604EXPO - PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 25 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:56 am

Vishwanarth

@Invest Thinker
As per news, USA company offers Piramal company USD950M. So what will be the SL company quota where two other companies are there in their group .
What is the method of valuation apportionment when buying event taking place? Net Asset or NA +any goodwill

605EXPO - PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 25 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:34 pm

Mr. X

svkiruba8@gmail.com wrote:
invest thinker wrote:

@Mr. X, Bro,

Dear Invest Thinker

Thank you for your kind value information for sharing with us I will hold on Glass ..!!!! 👍👍👍👍👍👍

Bro,, Do your own analysis. Don't just rely on what shared here to make decisions. The above mentioned details are only assumptions, no one can guarantee what will actually happen... so careful.  FYI im holding GLAS too.. and expecting a price increase till 9.5 by next week.. Due to the restriction in polythene use will increase the glass demand.. company will have good performance in next quarters and if the ban continues, next Financial year this company will Rock.

RJ1010 and CSEdeSILVA like this post

606EXPO - PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 25 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:58 pm

invest thinker

invest thinker

Mr. X,

can you tell which ban imposed??
GLAS recorded remarkable 2nd qtr performance due to innovative product range, developed new market segments(Mexico, Angola and Indonesia, UK, Colombia, Netherland), strong demand from existing market segments, still positive covid19 changes to GLAS.

newly press  released clearly point out, they able to supply very short term vials for COVID vaccine. climate changes (winter) will reason to grow strong demand beverage market. they expect 3rd qtr, local beverage will recover, upward trend in Agro & pharmaceutical industries. sort out  vessel availability for India , Pakistan. at last , SL govt. imposed ban for plastic effect from beginning in next year. can hope brilliant financial performance 3rd qtr as well.

SL-INVESTOR and Ima like this post

607EXPO - PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 25 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:01 pm

Vishwanarth

Ok

608EXPO - PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 25 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:59 pm

invest thinker

invest thinker

@Vishwanarth, they 1st stage expect only 800Mn, then after he expected value USD900Mn-1Bn with higher competition to acquire Piramal entity. he added GW also. i seen one of article clearly highlighted GW in internet. now , i checked but, i cant found it. so many articles, i read earlier.

pls see, this valuation and add USD 950Mn instead of 900Mn. can expect more price improvement. 

Master D Valuation Analysis of the deal  ( This is My own work -  pls comment if you have feedback)

Piramal GLASS is to be sold at 900MN to 1Billion USD. Lets consider the worst case. 900 Million.

Two ways to value the SL operation
 1.  Production capacity based allocation on the deal price
 2.  Turnover based valuation (  figures available in financial reports of Piramal group India) 

1. Production capacity based allocation

Piramal has four plants and to decoration centers. can process 1475 tons a day as a group.
SL operation has 300 tons per day capacity.  Thats 20% of total capacity ( assumed all factories utilized at the percentage capacity allocation).

Sale value = 900 Million USD
20% sale value =  180 million USD =  32.4 billion LKR

No of Shares of GLAS=  1 billion

Thats leads up to a value of 32.4 per share as per this deal. (  best case valuation )

2.  Turnover based valuation

2020/19 turnover for the GLASS operation of Piramal =  357 Million USD (  source: 
https://www.piramalglass.com/piramal-glass-announces-inr-300-crores-us42-million-investment-towards-expansion-of-its-jambusar-plant-in-gujarat-india/ )

Valuation of the deal =  900 Million USD
Valuation ratio =  900/357 =  2.5 times turnover

GLAS N.000 turnover for 19/20 year =  7 billion LKR
valuation as per above ratio = 7*2.5=  17.5 Billion LKR

Price per share =  17.5 Billion LKR /  1 billion shares =  17.5 LKR per share

This valuation goes to 17.5 LKR per share.  (  which is the worst case valuation)

Broker firms now recommends this will be 16+ bcz of the deal.

Mithooshan, judecroos, SL-INVESTOR, C.THARANGA, Accountant, Sachira90 and CSEdeSILVA like this post

609EXPO - PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 25 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:34 pm

tata

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

PIRAMAL PVT LTD India  has 7 manufacturing plants. 2 in USA 4 in India 1 in SL.  Other 6 plants  output may be higher or lower  than PIRAMAL SL. 900 Mn USD is for acquisition of PIRAMAL PIRAMAL PVT LTD India not for PIRAML SL. Assuming equal production capacity in all 7 plants we may consider 900/7=130 Mn USD for SL business...in very approximately......

610EXPO - PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 25 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:52 pm

invest thinker

invest thinker

@tata,

better to consider product capacity level other than plants. if plant have equal capacity level, your base ok. but different different capacity level maintain in 7 plants. better to go with capacity level. 

svkiruba8@gmail.com, Cma, Eranga87, SL-INVESTOR, C.THARANGA and CSEdeSILVA like this post

611EXPO - PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 25 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:59 pm

MaJa

tata wrote:PIRAMAL PVT LTD India  has 7 manufacturing plants. 2 in USA 4 in India 1 in SL.  Other 6 plants  output may be higher or lower  than PIRAMAL SL. 900 Mn USD is for acquisition of PIRAMAL PIRAMAL PVT LTD India not for PIRAML SL. Assuming equal production capacity in all 7 plants we may consider 900/7=130 Mn USD for SL business...in very approximately......
This is my view on this subject.

Valuations doesn't work like that.

For example , Vallibel One ( VONE ) owns LB Finance , Royal ceramics , and few other businesses. 
Anyone who buys VONE , is paying the Market cap of VONE only. Purchser will get the control of all subsidiaries , but Valuations of it s subsidiaries doesnot fluctuate based on VONE purchase price.

Having said that , Any buyout will trigger a price movement in all it s subsidiaries/ related party shares.

Likewise GLASS price may move - but not based on Piramal India deal. 
Always decide your investment based earnings , potential of the business.

Nandun likes this post

612EXPO - PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 25 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:18 pm

subash81

invest thinker wrote:@Vishwanarth, they 1st stage expect only 800Mn, then after he expected value USD900Mn-1Bn with higher competition to acquire Piramal entity. he added GW also. i seen one of article clearly highlighted GW in internet. now , i checked but, i cant found it. so many articles, i read earlier.

pls see, this valuation and add USD 950Mn instead of 900Mn. can expect more price improvement. 

Master D Valuation Analysis of the deal  ( This is My own work -  pls comment if you have feedback)

Piramal GLASS is to be sold at 900MN to 1Billion USD. Lets consider the worst case. 900 Million.

2.  Turnover based valuation (  figures available in financial reports of Piramal group India) 

Piramal has four plants and to decoration centers. can process 1475 tons a day as a group.
SL operation has 300 tons per day capacity.  Thats 20% of total capacity ( assumed all factories utilized at the percentage capacity allocation).

Thats leads up to a value of 32.4 per share as per this deal. (  best case valuation )

2020/19 turnover for the GLASS operation of Piramal =  357 Million USD (  source: 
https://www.piramalglass.com/piramal-glass-announces-inr-300-crores-us42-million-investment-towards-expansion-of-its-jambusar-plant-in-gujarat-india/ )

This valuation goes to 17.5 LKR per share.  (  which is the worst case valuation)

Thank you MasterD
Rs 17,50 minimum if things workout as expected 

svkiruba8@gmail.com, C.THARANGA and CSEdeSILVA like this post

613EXPO - PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 25 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:37 pm

svkiruba8@gmail.com

subash81 wrote:
invest thinker wrote:@Vishwanarth, they 1st stage expect only 800Mn, then after he expected value USD900Mn-1Bn with higher competition to acquire Piramal entity. he added GW also. i seen one of article clearly highlighted GW in internet. now , i checked but, i cant found it. so many articles, i read earlier.

Thank you MasterD
Rs 17,50 minimum if things workout as expected 

Super Analyze Masder D and invest Think 👍👍👍👍thank you sharing with this forum 👍👍👍

judecroos, C.THARANGA and CSEdeSILVA like this post

614EXPO - PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 25 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:49 pm

Vishwanarth

Nice analysis.. Thanks.
Want know just for educational purposes.

Bro, once a company is acquired by another company consideration is Net Assets+ goodwill?
If USD900M give for Piramal group that means three companies,
Piramal SL
Piramal India
Piramal USA there.
How will devide according to accounting IFRS standards this consideration among three companies?
What will be the possible portion to SL piramal?
Thanks

615EXPO - PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 25 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:39 pm

Vish

Stock Trader

Vishwanarth wrote:Nice analysis.. Thanks.
Want know just for educational purposes.

Bro, once a company is acquired by another company consideration is Net Assets+ goodwill?
If  USD900M give for Piramal group that means three companies,
Piramal SL
Piramal India
Piramal USA there.
How will devide according to accounting IFRS standards this consideration among three companies?
What will be the possible portion to SL piramal?
Thanks
Estimating the valuation for the Sri Lankan arm is the biggest hurdle Smile But there is high probability that the Sri Lankan Arm gets a good valuation considering the monopolistic market condition the company has been enjoying coupled with the import restrictions. But, the Piramal Group is dead set on getting a USD 1 Bn enterprise valuation. So, until they get a deal to match this offer, the finalization will drag on.

judecroos likes this post

616EXPO - PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 25 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:30 pm

invest thinker

invest thinker

national budget coming soon, keep in touch export oriented companies including with GLAS  Smile and power sector. mainly, govt. distributes incentives package among those 2 sector. times to times GLAS developed new market destination(countries) and ensure their organic & inorganic growth.

svkiruba8@gmail.com, C.THARANGA and CSEdeSILVA like this post

617EXPO - PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 25 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:54 pm

xhora

xhora

Deal is with Holding Indian company, SL GLAS investor will get nothing even the deal is finalized. Maybe some long term benefits will be there by change in management. anyway solely based on the performance shown in last quarter this can be valued at 10 rupee

Nandun likes this post

618EXPO - PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 25 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:07 am

invest thinker

invest thinker

@xhora
here major changes in ownership. most probably the new owner may the USA. You didn't know, USA new ownership expectations after material changes. when strategically think, most benefited generate Piramal groups and its subsidiaries. most probably they will buy back shares and increase holding %. most of the USA, UK companies willing to hold more holding percentage than 56% for administrative easier. 

another one, assessing wide market size and emerging opportunities existing products, market expansion involves developing new products. this best thing, strong demand for GLAS. as soon, GLAS further is not an Indian company, it is USA company Razz . 

last one, next qtr, financial, it's beyond our expectation. prices will be again increased with the 3rd qtr.  so so many positive signs available,  GLAS price heat up. GLAS is my investment than trading. GLAS potentially the most valued and well performing stock.
wait and see.. Laughing

Last edited by invest thinker on Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:18 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : error font size)

svkiruba8@gmail.com, Eranga87, judecroos, geesura, C.THARANGA and CSEdeSILVA like this post

619EXPO - PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 25 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:28 pm

VS

VS
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

still stay at Rolling Eyes 8.1

620EXPO - PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 25 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:38 pm

Vishwanarth

VS wrote:still stay at Rolling Eyes 8.1

Have to wait until US buying price announcements

621EXPO - PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 25 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:44 pm

subash81

Vishwanarth wrote:

Have to wait until US buying price announcements

Yes be patient this is not a crap share 
Good return for those who hold

CSEdeSILVA likes this post

622EXPO - PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 25 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:45 pm

geesura

geesura

"Investing should be more like watching paint dry or watching grass grow. If you want excitement, take $800 and go to Las Vegas." - Paul Samuelson 

engineer and CSEdeSILVA like this post

623EXPO - PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 25 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:56 pm

CSEdeSILVA

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

I collected today as well. It's having more reasons to fly !!! Smile

624EXPO - PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 25 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:19 am

Real_Investor

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Blackstone Group Inc. has agreed to acquire the glass unit of Indian conglomerate Piramal Enterprises Ltd. for about $1 billion, according to people with knowledge of the matter.

The transaction will probably close by the end of 2020, one of the people said, asking not to be identified as the details are private. The U.S. private equity giant is in talks with banks for about a $400 million, five-year loan to fund the deal, another person said.

625EXPO - PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 25 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:42 am

Real_Investor

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Blackstone Sets Terms for $1.5B Buy of Prestige India Assets
US private equity major Blackstone Group and realty developer Prestige Group have finalised the terms of a $1.5 billion transaction in one of the largest real estate portfolio deals in India.

The deal, expected to be concluded by the end of 2020, will see Blackstone acquiring over 21 million square feet (2 million square metres) of completed and under-construction office projects and retail malls, said two people with direct knowledge of the development.

It seems Blackstone buying many Indian companies 😮😮🤔🤔

samaritan, Eranga87 and Mithooshan like this post

626EXPO - PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 25 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:46 am

subash81

Real_Investor wrote:Blackstone Group Inc. has agreed to acquire the glass unit of Indian conglomerate Piramal Enterprises Ltd. for about $1 billion, according to people with knowledge of the matter.

The transaction will probably close by the end of 2020, one of the people said, asking not to be identified as the details are private. The U.S. private equity giant is in talks with banks for about a $400 million, five-year loan to fund the deal, another person said.

Thanks 
$1 billion was the expected deal price , if this news correct then it’s a huge news for glas lovers

Eranga87 and Mithooshan like this post

627EXPO - PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 25 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:58 am

Accountant

Accountant
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

35% of my portfolio is filled with GLAS, and I'm happy to keep it that way too. The current market type would not occur again for ages so do your own analysis and make the correct investments for your own.

Happy GLAS santa

Chithi and Mithooshan like this post

628EXPO - PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 25 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:01 pm

tata

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Glass for $1 Billion Anurag Joshi Baiju Kalesh Bookmark November 12 2020, 8:11 AM November 12 2020, 9:56 AM (Bloomberg) -- Blackstone Group Inc. has agreed to acquire the glass unit of Indian conglomerate Piramal Enterprises Ltd. for about $1 billion, according to people with knowledge of the matter. The transaction could be announced as soon as in the next few weeks, one of the people said, ask

Read more at: https://www.bloombergquint.com/business/blackstone-is-said-poised-to-buy-piramal-glass-for-1-billion
Copyright :copyright: BloombergQuint

Eranga87, Mithooshan, SL-INVESTOR, C.THARANGA and Accountant like this post

629EXPO - PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 25 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:19 pm

C.THARANGA

anyone knows, have info. regarding GLAS interim dividend 0.20cents this time?

630EXPO - PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 25 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:04 pm

Mr. X

Mr. X

C.THARANGA wrote:anyone knows, have info. regarding GLAS interim dividend 0.20cents this time?

not yet

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum