FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Yesterday at 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Yesterday at 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:59 pm

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by LAMDA Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:58 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Growing superstar LVEF 14+

+14
sureshot
Vishwanarth
praveen
XXX
DanceOfBoons
subash81
spindain
Win Win
C.THARANGA
fireshelter
kottuwa
RJ1010
SL-INVESTOR
Teller
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Growing superstar LVEF 14+ Empty Growing superstar LVEF 14+ Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:24 pm

Teller

Teller

Lvef financials were released today.
https://www.cse.lk/pages/company-profile/company-profile.component.html?symbol=LVEF.N0000

Group revenue increased to LKR 187 million from LKR 170 million during the
corresponding period last year mainly due to improvement in subsidiary company income by
LKR 34 million to LKR 182 million from LKR 147 million amidst a drop in interest income
by LKR 17 million to LKR 5 million from LKR 22 million.
Operating expenses for the period remained essentially static at LKR 72 million compared to
the same period last year. Accordingly operating profit for the period was LKR 115 million
compared to LKR 97 million last year.
Share of profit from associate companies for the period increased by LKR 131 million to
LKR 537 million from LKR 406 million last year mainly due to higher contribution from
thermal power plants in Bangladesh. Significant reduction in contribution from wind power
plants was observed due to equipment failure at Norochcholai grid substation. Contribution
from hydro power plants was considerably higher than in the previous year.
Profit before interest and tax for the period increased by LKR 149 million to LKR 652
million from LKR 503 million last year. Interest cost for the period was LKR 149 million
compared to LKR 154 million last year.
Accordingly profit before tax for the period increased to LKR 504 million compared to LKR
349 million during the same period last year.
The tax charge for the period was LKR 13 million compared to LKR 50 million last year.
Accordingly profit for the period was LKR 490 million compared to LKR 299 million last
year an increase of LKR 191 million. Profit attributable to equity holders of the company for
the period was LKR 459 million compared to LKR 282 million during the same period last
year reflecting an increase in EPS to LKR 79 cents from LKR 48 cents.
Due to favourable weather conditions that prevailed during the period compared to the same
period last year, overall power generation in hydro power plants increased to 28.4 million
units from 24.5 million units last year. However power generation in wind power plants
during the period recorded a considerable decline to 8.6 million units from 29.5 million units
last year due to the inability to dispatch electricity to the grid following equipment failure at
Norochcholai grid substation on 25th July 2020. From 16th September 2020 Pawan Danavi
plant was allowed to dispatch electricity to the grid through a temporary connection up to a
maximum capacity of 1.5 MW compared to its installed capacity of 10.2 MW. Nala Danavi
plant of 5.1 MW installed capacity on the other hand remains idle to date. It is unlikely that
normalcy will be restored before April 2021.

harshana4, Cma, Junior investor and XXX like this post

2Growing superstar LVEF 14+ Empty Re: Growing superstar LVEF 14+ Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:53 pm

SL-INVESTOR

SL-INVESTOR
Manager - Equity Analytics

You estimated LVEF TP over 14. recently, you gave TP for,

CSD over 16+
BPPL over 16+

added, today market price 

CSD 13.60
BPPL 14.10

You gave TP without any financial calculation. Now, how many people stuck in both shares? now, another one, sure this will perform same as CSD. I haven’t problem with you. Problem with your target price. Because so many people stuck in investment. 
According to your recent target, can estimate LVL may touch 11-11.50 and come back same place.

Now, see Qtry results, net profit increased 188Mn to 279Mn by 48%. Therefore, You expect price appreciation over 50%. Intelligent people understand what I said.

XXX dislikes this post

3Growing superstar LVEF 14+ Empty Re: Growing superstar LVEF 14+ Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:06 pm

Teller

Teller

Are you crazy to achieve the target with in a day . When it comes to BPPL , We recommended it to buy below 8.50 , that was the initial target . Check bppl initial video. First ralley it went up , after some months again it was trading , we gave target 16 plus , share was trading 12.50

When it comes to CSD we recommended it 13 levels and given yearly target 16 plus and overall 25-30% expecting target.

Here i talk lvef not the current based on the future progress too. They can go 200 MW power genaration easily . Currently 114 MW produces personally i know friend of mine work there too.
I know who you and your multiple IPs. As i advise always no need to follow me but do your own studies. You can see all predictions tellers academy youtube.
In palm oil we told firstly., currently 100-175% gain
We talked tea rubber turning points
Most of our recommended companies got 100-388% return with in 6 months of time. We talk Apla 75 , Rexp 220 , rwsl 2.40 ,rcl 60 , what else you want .

Check below videos as evidences . Currently i found 4 companies those are really under values but never disclose to third class mentality people.
Bppl videos @8.40 then 12.50 second video
https://youtu.be/kE0_on5XP00
https://youtu.be/jj7_WU6HvN4

CSD Videos @ 12.90LKR
https://youtu.be/6UAI7HA_0Fw

LVEF video@9.80 lkr
https://youtu.be/mPlhm0Ap218

APLA video @72 Lkr
https://youtu.be/5Te7xtxgxtg

Cma, RJ1010, geesura, Nilanjana Sameera and XXX like this post

Baba2020 dislikes this post

4Growing superstar LVEF 14+ Empty Re: Growing superstar LVEF 14+ Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:21 pm

Teller

Teller

VPEL Net asset value per share 3.70 LKR , EPS below 1 LKR but no future projects

LVEF NAVPS above 9 LKR, EPS can go 1.50 -2 LKR ( quarter 0.45)

VPEL produce nealy 21 MW, but LVEF easily manage 150 MW

Many more to think.you study the report and come back . As analyser predict future not present .any one can highlight a company simply looking EPS and asset values.remember it doesnt work in any market nicely especially CSE .no one xan predict 100% buy we mostly 80%.

Source
VPEL report
https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/454_1604546871265.pdf

Tellers said is said
Do your own research
Good luck

Nilanjana Sameera and XXX like this post

5Growing superstar LVEF 14+ Empty Re: Growing superstar LVEF 14+ Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:48 pm

RJ1010

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

SL-INVESTOR wrote:You estimated LVEF TP over 14. recently, you gave TP for,

CSD over 16+
BPPL over 16+

added, today market price 

CSD 13.60
BPPL 14.10

You gave TP without any financial calculation. Now, how many people stuck in both shares? now, another one, sure this will perform same as CSD. I haven’t problem with you. Problem with your target price. Because so many people stuck in investment. 
According to your recent target, can estimate LVL may touch 11-11.50 and come back same place.

Now, see Qtry results, net profit increased 188Mn to 279Mn by 48%. Therefore, You expect price appreciation over 50%. Intelligent people understand what I said.

Not sure why you seem upset? BPPL, CSD, LVEF have all increased prices in short term after Tellers videos. Targets mentioned by Teller is not for 1 day or 1 week. Targets can be achieved within 6months upto 1 yr. Anyone who bought those shares will hold.

If you don’t agree to the targets or you want very short term gains then do your own research and pick shares to invest. There’s no need to be critical for no reason.

Baba2020 and XXX dislike this post

6Growing superstar LVEF 14+ Empty Re: Growing superstar LVEF 14+ Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:52 pm

SL-INVESTOR

SL-INVESTOR

You just said long-term target price. I like to keep your attention for LOFC. Before 2 years ago, you recommend multiple times, LOFC TP 6+. Most people stuck and realized significant their losses from LOFC.  What happen your TP.  Moderator, @Miss.Sangeetha knows about your earlier targets how work. Beginners get misleading your TP. THAT’S thing i comment here. 
LVEF profit increased by 48%, you estimate over 50% price appreciation. Coming next Qtr, Vidulanka Financial profit may increase minimum 200%. Uganda project completed in recently and power supply annually estimated 27.4GWh .  have more future earnings, According your logic, VLL prices must appreciated more than 200%.  
@teller, actually, this qtr not point out any significant positive sign for futures earnings. how can you quantified future earnings justified your TP 14+. 
Remember, I am not agent. You several times highlight same person name. I don’t know this guy. Don’t misleading with others.

Baba2020 likes this post

Cma and XXX dislike this post

7Growing superstar LVEF 14+ Empty Re: Growing superstar LVEF 14+ Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:52 pm

Teller

Teller

SL investor downgrade BPPL means , i can understand his knowledge of investment . 2 nd time we recommended BPPL @12.50 , there after it gave 20% return instantly . The same way it will touch 16 too, if not ill cut my Neck..😂😂😂😂😂thats called prediction . I never change my words like most of youtubers do . Normally what youtubers do , they delete old video in case their prediction goes wrong . But Teller never delete any video. Teller is the symbol of the said is said...

Cma likes this post

Baba2020 and SL-INVESTOR dislike this post

8Growing superstar LVEF 14+ Empty Re: Growing superstar LVEF 14+ Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:00 pm

Teller

Teller

@sl-investor lets see, both of are playing is in the same ground. The issue is you are not much honest in the game. I know both can not win , Remember Lofc recommended @3.50, any markets gives good suppprt @3.50 , We have discussed lofc scenario in 3 ways . Stil it didnt work yet . What about all your gents downgraded HEXP, see what happend now , i fight alone some times in hungry . Because i know the taste . Im also not an agent . I work for Teller and teller works for me . I know the difference of fox and lion . Good luck

hiransilva23, geesura and XXX like this post

Baba2020 and SL-INVESTOR dislike this post

9Growing superstar LVEF 14+ Empty Re: Growing superstar LVEF 14+ Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:19 pm

SL-INVESTOR

SL-INVESTOR

Growing superstar LVEF 14+ Screen13

10Growing superstar LVEF 14+ Empty Re: Growing superstar LVEF 14+ Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:24 pm

kottuwa

kottuwa
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

welcome to the cold war between TELLER AND SL INVESTOR

11Growing superstar LVEF 14+ Empty Re: Growing superstar LVEF 14+ Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:28 pm

Teller

Teller

Thats true , 2015 company didnt perform well . There are manipulators came into the share and dumped to the retailers head . There after few months , hexp changed its strategy . Any company can develop their own plan through a SWOT analysis . Loss companies should not be in losses every day . Environment is changing and companies turn into profitability . During the correct time i understood it s highy under value land in ekala to be revalued.thats the reason i entered it ,there after company received huge cash inflow turned into fixed deposits. That was the life changer and starting this journey . I have a great forcast beyween Rexp and hexp . I recommended rexp even 160190,220,260now at 300+.

RJ1010 likes this post

12Growing superstar LVEF 14+ Empty Re: Growing superstar LVEF 14+ Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:41 pm

SL-INVESTOR

SL-INVESTOR

Growing superstar LVEF 14+ Captur11

Baba2020 likes this post

13Growing superstar LVEF 14+ Empty Re: Growing superstar LVEF 14+ Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:58 pm

RJ1010

🤦🏻‍� hari ban ela... let whoever wants to follow tellers or anyone else’s advice follow it or reject it. Everyone can do their own analysis before entering shares. Can’t fault others.. it’s simple as that.

14Growing superstar LVEF 14+ Empty Re: Growing superstar LVEF 14+ Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:20 pm

Teller

Teller

Hahha..THE IMPORTANT THING IS THE END RESULT.

Rs.39 rupee share BECAME 139..( 5 YRS).....DURING THE TIME 9 DIVIDENDS HAVE BEEN PAID. I BELIEVE EVERY ONE WINNERS.

ඔබට සතුටුයිද දැන්?

hiransilva23 likes this post

15Growing superstar LVEF 14+ Empty Re: Growing superstar LVEF 14+ Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:28 pm

fireshelter

fireshelter
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Teller Doing Great work  we know it  Keep it up bro

Teller, RJ1010 and geesura like this post

16Growing superstar LVEF 14+ Empty Re: Growing superstar LVEF 14+ Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:15 pm

Teller

Teller

LVEF 3.8 million traded.
Turnover Rs. 3,849,245
Any idea about posible budget proposals. Currently we have an electricity Shortage Vs Production

17Growing superstar LVEF 14+ Empty Re: Growing superstar LVEF 14+ Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:38 pm

RJ1010

Teller wrote:LVEF 3.8 million traded.
Turnover Rs. 3,849,245
Any idea about posible budget proposals. Currently we have an electricity Shortage Vs Production

ANC going to talk about budget tonight on ITN

18Growing superstar LVEF 14+ Empty Re: Growing superstar LVEF 14+ Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:04 pm

fireshelter

fireshelter

Rs.0.17    XD  20 NOVEMBER

19Growing superstar LVEF 14+ Empty Re: Growing superstar LVEF 14+ Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:18 pm

SL-INVESTOR

SL-INVESTOR

i highly appreciated your Vidulanka Video. Strongly Agree with you, VLL have potential growing. that's thing, yesterday highlighted Vidulanka min. PROFIT INCREASED more than 200%. good job.. @ Teller

Teller and RJ1010 like this post

20Growing superstar LVEF 14+ Empty Re: Growing superstar LVEF 14+ Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:10 pm

SL-INVESTOR

SL-INVESTOR

ha.. ha,, @teller, superb performance Vidulanka. i told you 3 days ago. above my expectation VIDULANKA performed well. special thanks @Captain, at beginning point he highlighted this one.

21Growing superstar LVEF 14+ Empty Re: Growing superstar LVEF 14+ Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:40 pm

C.THARANGA

This time super performance by VLL. VLL more worth than other shares in power sector. Financial very attractive and strong. I hope this will be a good investment in the future...

22Growing superstar LVEF 14+ Empty Re: Growing superstar LVEF 14+ Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:41 am

Teller

Teller

Hi nearly 1600 views came for Vidulanka video, first one day it was members only . Video has been published nearly 4 days now. I talked lvef@9.70,hpfl@7.90,vll,vpel@5.80
https://youtu.be/dvZl_8RwzyM

23Growing superstar LVEF 14+ Empty Re: Growing superstar LVEF 14+ Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:37 am

Win Win

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

As per the analysis, LVEF is best.. They have good potential with their new steps.. If budget gives favorable background for energy sector, We can see this share above Rs.12.50 by next week end.. I know well their management is superb

24Growing superstar LVEF 14+ Empty Re: Growing superstar LVEF 14+ Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:20 pm

spindain

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Account Type
Own Account
Director's Name
Mr. Joseph Dacius Nihal Kekulawala
Nature Of The Directorship
A Non-Executive, Independent Director
Date Notification To The Board
13 Nov 2020

[th]TRANSACTION TYPE[/th][th]TRANSACTION DATE (DD/MM/YYYY)[/th][th]QUANTITY[/th][th]PRICE (LKR)[/th]
sale12 Nov 2020100,00010.30

Same with VLL. What do you expect guys ? Do you know better than directors? Bloody shame at the end of the day retailers are losing.  

25Growing superstar LVEF 14+ Empty Re: Growing superstar LVEF 14+ Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:23 pm

fireshelter

fireshelter

Growing superstar LVEF 14+ 1707_1601611265

LVL ENERGY FUND PLC

(LVEF.N0000)
ISIN : LK0456N00000
[size=50]10.70[/size]

(3.88%)
[size]
CLOSING PRICE (RS.)