FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by thankrishan Yesterday at 1:58 pm

» Nations Trust Bank: Consistent growth
by ErangaDS Yesterday at 8:46 am

» SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC (AAIC.N0000)
by soileconomy Yesterday at 4:01 am

» Falsified accounts and financial misrepresentation at Arpico Insurance PLC (AINS)
by DeepFreakingValue Tue May 14, 2024 12:20 am

» hSenid Business Solutions(HBS)
by K.R Mon May 13, 2024 8:42 pm

» Potential Super Gain with HSIG
by Investment 1st Mon May 13, 2024 12:20 am

» ජනාධිපතිවරණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 pm

» The IMF's Monumental Malpractices and future of Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:18 pm

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by ChooBoy Fri May 10, 2024 5:29 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)

+132
sanjulanka
morphy
DimuthuKW
kusxn
ADVENTUS
target1
gayanhdd
stockie
abp1970
Junior investor
celtic tiger
කාලි
Sihas005
learningthemarket
Gowri123
Ruwan925
David VKMS
wolfie
hanuma
THASSIM
engineer
desmond
drunkencub
Julie
High-flyer
KILLER99
Sachira90
Tiger_Wolf
Karthick
Kanishka_2020
thankrishan
snipo
sujeewahhs
100Bill
kumarweerarathne
mah2903
Bakkabwoi
MR.T5n
Riz123
Champ888
krishna
Wickyz
wmsameera
dammika.me
lal62
kottuwa
Bilal
noels
dayandacool
Mick
bizniz
shan31
C.THARANGA
SL-INVESTOR
THUWA
INDY 500
Soilconomy
MarketWch
Hairoos
heroxhere
moh
AmateurTrader001
Teller
slmarket
Thinker
Accountant
Priya59
Invest-Wise
sharlinr1
jason12
LEO55
Meashed
sureshot
deli
reyaz
cseguide
Love Boy
nish84
Ahilan007
කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020
Tradewise
stockback
DamithAsian
RajapaksaDON
judecroos
Dilip
Chathur
dhanushkacse
FireandWater
Value Pick
Miss-Sangeetha
xpmurali
Kipling
NHS
gosrilanka
CSEdeSILVA
lakymahesh
suku502
XXX
Vishwanarth
Master D
Hope123
Mithooshan
geeshanpradeep
subash81
ronstyn53
vikey
Captain
VS
Vlodio
Bargain
geesura
Win Win
jaya
Equityinvestor
MaJa
arun.cse
samaritan
EPS
abey
Kevinmikegrit
RJ1010
Mr. X
desh87
Beta1
Inthikahb M Wazeer
ShLee
ONTHEMONEY
Detective
DKbogols
Ahammed dilshad dilshad A
136 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 40]

276EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:20 am

sharlinr1

Stock Trader

This was due to several reasons, muted trade growth during the height of the China-US trade tensions, losses from its travel agency Classic Travel, legal costs from a dispute with a competitor in the US, and heavy investments in digital technology.

Their asset light model really kicked into gear with the pandemic situation [/quote]

Thanks so much, very insightful. Looks like sunshine all the way then for ExpoLanka this year and next, with Biden coming in too Smile

277EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:18 am

Captain

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

When having sellings it is dificult to run a share and collectors any way will still on this bz this share having still further spaces to grow and net profit margin still arround below 10% and with annualised EPS around Rs.9/-.

278EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:39 am

Mithooshan

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Clearly there is a lot of selling at current levels (Rs25/Rs.26) due to profit taking. I don’t blame the sellers if they are booking profits.
They recognized the potential of the share invested when others doubted it and now selling at Rs.25 and above with buyers willing to pay such high prices for this share.

With an EPS of Rs.3.21 for first half, constituting 70% of logistics revenue from Non-PPE for the second quarter, Expo clearly is growing as well as establishing themselves in the Market. (Key Player)

Psychologically it might have to break the resistance at Rs.30. Hence, the journey from current levels to breaking Rs.30 might be a slow one.

But, Once resistance is broken, and people with power get to know the results before they were out. Price will hike.

As retail investors we should also learn to know when to book profits before a correction happens in any share. I rather leave it to be decided by the gentlemen in the forum.

People who purchased at an EPS of Rs.0.89 might have had the news that second quarter performance is awesome with estimated figures close to accurate.

I don’t think otherwise they would have bought Expo at above Rs.16-20 before the reports. Same thing might happen in third quarter as well.

Many who criticized the Expo prices when it was at Rs.9/13/17 (I do not want to disclose those Smart members’ name) back then stating Q1’s first quarter was one off (Rs.0.89) should learn to investigate the performance and future growth of the company before stating their opinions like Pro. Where do they going to keep their words with a reported earning of 2.31 for the second quarter.

They come here again to state Rs.25 is high and they will continue to do so at Rs.30/35.

What i do is, talk to resource people and exactly understand what is happening in the company to understand the future performance. From what i have been told, there is nothing to worry. Performance will continue.

But you should rely on your own research not mine or not the “nay sayers”.

Try to understand who wants to genuinely help you and who wants to just show that they are right, just to prove that they are smart at the expense of your money.

For me @Winwin @Captain @dayandacool @samaritan @geesura @judecroos @Eranga87 are few whom i have felt Honestly want to help.

@Teller is a senior member whom i respect. Many a times his predictions have come true.

It is important to shine light to these people who genuinely want to help.

My sincere apologies for other members whom i might have missed to mention by name. Definitely there are many others who want to do just the same, but I don’t recall to include here. 🙏🏾

Good Luck ! 🍀

Bonus - My picks (I do hold three of them)

EXPO
DIPD
RCL
LWL
TKYO
HAYC
HAYL
VLL
LLUB
VPEL
LVEF
ACL
GLAS

harshana4, samaritan, OPG, RJ1010, Win Win, geesura, Mr. X and Chamal A like this post

279EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:06 am

Kipling

Expert
Expert

Mith 
How about me😢
I always give my sincere take if able to.

Mithooshan likes this post

280EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:27 am

Mithooshan

I am extremely sorry @Kipling. Forgot to mention your name. Sincere Apologies 🙏🏾

Didn’t mean to offend you 😬🙂

Win Win likes this post

281EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:35 am

Kipling

Expert
Expert

Thank You Buddy. 
One glaring omission. 
Check comments of WS & BB.  🤪

282EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:42 am

Mithooshan

Kipling wrote:Thank You Buddy. 
One glaring omission. 
Check comments of WS & BB.  🤪

Sure ! 🙌🏾

283EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:54 am

subash81

EXPO
DIPD
RCL
LWL
TKYO
HAYC
HAYL
VLL
LLUB
VPEL
LVEF
ACL
GLAS

For me all these good

HAYC
DIPD
HAYL
RICH
VONE
GLAS
RCL
LWL
GLAS
LVEF
LPL
WATA
ELPL

We cannot buy all but if you buy above I do  not think you are going to loose

This is not a buy recommendation you can study and buy

Mithooshan, Win Win, judecroos and KingMaker2020 like this post

Nuwancha dislikes this post

284EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:58 am

judecroos

subash81 wrote:Bonus - My picks (I do hold three of them)

EXPO
DIPD
RCL
LWL
TKYO
HAYC
HAYL
VLL
LLUB
VPEL
LVEF
ACL
GLAS

For me all these good

HAYC
DIPD
HAYL
RICH
VONE
GLAS
RCL
LWL
GLAS
LVEF
LPL
WATA
ELPL

We cannot buy all but if you buy above I do  not think you are going to loose

This is not a buy recommendation you can study and buy
All these above are very good.

Mithooshan and subash81 like this post

285EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:38 pm

Value Pick

Manager - Equity Analytics

Once the mkt turns green EXPO will appreciate its price to the next levels. Really good consolidation going on before the next rally begins.

Mr. X likes this post

286EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:59 pm

Vishwanarth

EXPO established the position successfully before next hitting. The excellent branded logistics operations will have good demand in seeing future. Views and opinions of their customers very beneficial to them.They have been successful in customer care and retention.
Since the government moves to expand hub operations in 2021/2022 it will be favour for all logistic companies. There are companies where their customer values is greater than ordinary accounting value in books. Then the value demands by the stakeholders and external customers bigger than book value and market value. It makes them forced up rising in the business.

287EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:20 pm

Value Pick

Vishwanarth wrote:EXPO established the position successfully before next hitting. The excellent branded logistics operations will have good demand in seeing future. Views and opinions of their customers very beneficial to them.They have been successful in customer care and retention.
Since the government moves to expand hub operations in 2021/2022 it will be favour for all logistic companies. There are companies where their customer values is greater than ordinary accounting value in books. Then the value demands by the stakeholders and external customers bigger than book value and market value. It makes them forced up rising in the business.

Well said. That’s the reality. It’s shocking to see still people are selling this counter such bargain prices...

288EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:34 pm

gosrilanka

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

According to me, this is the ideal time for a dividend announcement ? If so with next budget run Expo will boost again Basketball

289EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:40 pm

Mr. X

Mr. X

gosrilanka wrote:According to me, this is the ideal time for a dividend announcement ? If so with next budget run Expo will boost again Basketball

Patients is what we need... Wink  div is not bad either..

290EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:09 pm

Vishwanarth

Value Pick wrote:
Vishwanarth wrote:EXPO established the position successfully before next hitting. The excellent branded logistics operations will have good demand in seeing future. Views and opinions of their customers very beneficial to them.They have been successful in customer care and retention.

Well said. That’s the reality. It’s shocking to see still people are selling this counter such bargain prices...

Pretty sure. In this budget, governments special focus apart from covid concessions are ;
SME,
port city,
construction and
Hub operations favoured by logistics improvement.
Listen to gov policymakers and politicians related to economics

291EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:11 pm

Invest-Wise

Invest-Wise

Get ready for the next run! EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 12 B4bcc710

samaritan, nish84 and Vishwanarth like this post

292EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:53 pm

Vishwanarth

EXPO again acquired it position very well. The persons who sold Expo and bought stocks related to industry of leasure and tourism again sold those stocks and buying back Expo. The news environmental is very favourable to EXPO since government spokemen are talking about theirs vision attachment with budget. They talk about Export facilitate, freight, logistics operations, naval and port hubs, tacking advantages over Covid etc

293EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:21 pm

ONTHEMONEY

Mithooshan wrote:Clearly there is a lot of selling at current levels (Rs25/Rs.26) due to profit taking. I don’t blame the sellers if they are booking profits.
They recognized the potential of the share invested when others doubted it and now selling at Rs.25 and above with buyers willing to pay such high prices for this share.

With an EPS of Rs.3.21 for first half, constituting 70% of logistics revenue from Non-PPE for the second quarter, Expo clearly is growing as well as establishing themselves in the Market. (Key Player)

Psychologically it might have to break the resistance at Rs.30. Hence, the journey from current levels to breaking Rs.30 might be a slow one.

But, Once resistance is broken, and people with power get to know the results before they were out. Price will hike.

As retail investors we should also learn to know when to book profits before a correction happens in any share. I rather leave it to be decided by the gentlemen in the forum.

People who purchased at an EPS of Rs.0.89 might have had the news that second quarter performance is awesome with estimated figures close to accurate.

I don’t think otherwise they would have bought Expo at above Rs.16-20 before the reports. Same thing might happen in third quarter as well.

Many who criticized the Expo prices when it was at Rs.9/13/17 (I do not want to disclose those Smart members’ name) back then stating Q1’s first quarter was one off (Rs.0.89) should learn to investigate the performance and future growth of the company before stating their opinions like Pro. Where do they going to keep their words with a reported earning of 2.31 for the second quarter.

They come here again to state Rs.25 is high and they will continue to do so at Rs.30/35.

What i do is, talk to resource people and exactly understand what is happening in the company to understand the future performance. From what i have been told, there is nothing to worry. Performance will continue.

Try to understand who wants to genuinely help you and who wants to just show that they are right, just to prove that they are smart at the expense of your money.

For me @Winwin @Captain @dayandacool @samaritan @geesura @judecroos @Eranga87 are few whom i have felt Honestly want to help.

@Teller is a senior member whom i respect. Many a times his predictions have come true.

My sincere apologies for other members whom i might have missed to mention by name. Definitely there are many others who want to do just the same, but I don’t recall to include here. 🙏🏾

Good Luck ! 🍀

EXPO
DIPD
RCL
LWL
TKYO
HAYC
HAYL
VLL
LLUB
VPEL
LVEF
ACL
GLAS
Hi @Mithosan,

Good to Read your thoughts about EXPO and it says it all.

What I believe is EXPO has the legs and potential to GENERATE SUPER NORMAL EARNINGS supported with BUSINESS EXPANSION and AGILE BUSINESS MODEL adopted in the recent history backed by Japaneese

For me, EXPO valued Rs 43/- minimum and it should escalate to Rs 55/- even with SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE by EXPO in coming QUARTERS

Many MISTAKENLY believed the fact that EXPO is MANIPULATED and NOW REGRET that they could not ENJOY GAINS. EXPO is a SOLID STOCK with STRONG FUNDAMENTALS and GROWTH POTENTIAL

However, I disagree with your comments to identify right point of corrections and SELL. One should SELL, if EXPO is in the TRADING PORTFOLIO and should not panic to headwinds, if you hold it for MEDIUM/LONG term

Good Luck

294EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:37 pm

Mithooshan

ONTHEMONEY wrote:
Mithooshan wrote:Clearly there is a lot of selling at current levels (Rs25/Rs.26) due to profit taking. I don’t blame the sellers if they are booking profits.

Good Luck ! 🍀

EXPO
DIPD
RCL
LWL
TKYO
HAYC
HAYL
VLL
LLUB
VPEL
LVEF
ACL
GLAS
Hi @Mithosan,

Good to Read your thoughts about EXPO and it says it all.

What I believe is EXPO has the legs and potential to GENERATE SUPER NORMAL EARNINGS supported with BUSINESS EXPANSION and AGILE BUSINESS MODEL adopted in the recent history backed by Japaneese

For me, EXPO valued Rs 43/- minimum and it should escalate to Rs 55/- even with SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE by EXPO in coming QUARTERS

Many MISTAKENLY believed the fact that EXPO is MANIPULATED and NOW REGRET that they could not ENJOY GAINS. EXPO is a SOLID STOCK with STRONG FUNDAMENTALS and GROWTH POTENTIAL

However, I disagree with your comments to identify right point of corrections and SELL. One should SELL, if EXPO is in the TRADING PORTFOLIO and should not panic to headwinds, if you hold it for MEDIUM/LONG term

Good Luck

How could i have missed to include the names of one of the best analysts in my list.

@onthemoney - Agree to your last remark. It depends on the investors point of view. If for mid/long term then no need to sell and if for trading purpose, yes sell and buy back.

ONTHEMONEY and Win Win like this post

295EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:13 pm

EPS

EPS
Expert
Expert

MUMBAI | INDIA

MARKET STATUS SUMMARY

FILTER BY :DefaultBy Date
Air Freight Situation
The market is in peak and space is very tight
note : Due to COVID-19, all international PAX flights cancelled until 30/Nov/2020. Only Freighters & PAX converted cargo flights available. Airports, customs & transportation are functioning normally.
2 days ago
Ocean Freight Situation
Due to the continuous peak & a surge in global volumes, there is a severe space problem in vessels. Due to an imbalance of exports/Imports, there is a shortage of inventory in the entire market. Both these severely impact the ocean exports movement.
2 days ago
Air Freight Rate Changes
There is a large increase in rates
note : Due to the cancellation of passenger flights only freighter capacity is available and has led to a large hike in airfreight rates (since April). 
2 days ago
Ocean Freight Rate Changes
note : Due to a severe space problem in vessels alongside a shortage of inventory, rates remain very high.
2 days ago

296EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:21 pm

EPS

EPS
Expert
Expert

NEW YORK | USA

MARKET STATUS SUMMARY

Air Freight Situation
The market is tight and space is limited
note : Although carriers are adding more flights and improvements are witnessed, QR books 10 days out which in turn lead to drastic delays.
2 days ago
Ocean Freight Situation
note : Equipment imbalance continues to affect capacity with truckers & outbound sailings. Bookings are rolling to Asia/ME destinations. Bookings should be made 2 weeks in advance to get onboard the desired sailing. Equipment shortages in Midwest for 40STD.
2 days ago
Air Freight Rate Changes
There is an increase in rates
note : Rates continue to hold steady. Contracts are not honored where certain carriers quote rates on a case by case basis. KLM has increased weekly capacity by adding flights to BOS and IAD.

The rates are stable and there is no likelihood of an increase/decrease.

297EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:23 pm

EPS

EPS
Expert
Expert

KARACHI | PAKISTAN

MARKET STATUS SUMMARY

Air Freight Situation
note : Air freight market is normal and stable. Space is wide open with a gradual decline witnessed in air freight pricing.
2 days ago
Ocean Freight Situation
note : Sea freight demand remains exceptionally high where carriers are rolling over cargo at origin.
2 days ago
Air Freight Rate Changes
There is a decrease in rates
note : Air freight rates are declining gradually.
2 days ago
note : Rates to USA continue to remain extremely high due to the implementation of new GRIs and PSS.
2 days ago

298EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:25 pm

EPS

EPS
Expert
Expert

DUBAI | UAE

MARKET STATUS SUMMARY

Air Freight Situation
note : Airlines operate only PAX freighters due to the pandemic. EK, TK, EY, BA, AF, TG and SQ offer these services to selective routes. Rates are very high where the market remains at peak levels.
[url=https://marketstatus.efl.global/storage/images/Emirates SkyCargo Network Update_23 March 2020_1604815769.pdf]view attachment[/url]
2 days ago
Ocean Freight Situation
note : With the ongoing peak season, the US and European sectors are over booked. USA bookings are differed by shipping lines for 2-4 weeks.
2 days ago
Air Freight Rate Changes
note : The increase in rate is due to unavailability of normal PAX flights. Airlines offer selective routes and services with premium rate charges due to high demand. The increase in rate is from 35% - 110% for selective routes.
2 days ago
note : The increase in ocean freight rate is due to a general rate increase, rate restoration increase and peak season surcharge (PSS). The overall impact created is 15% - 32%.
2 days ago

299EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:26 pm

EPS

EPS
Expert
Expert

BRUSSELS | BELGIUM

MARKET STATUS SUMMARY

Air Freight Situation
note : Freight rates are increasing rapidly alongside a quickly growing backlog to the US. Rates and capacity to ME and Asia remain stable.
2 days ago
Ocean Freight Situation
note : Many carriers are facing a severe backlog to the US. Some carriers have imposed a booking stop to India due to a severe shortage of equipment. Booking on time is highly recommended.
2 days ago
Air Freight Rate Changes
note : Gradually increasing rates to North America. Very high and unstable rates to Latin America. Normal rates to Middle East and Far East.
2 days ago
note : Certain carriers are imposing PSS in both directions between Belgium and ME, IPAK & FE. Rates remain higher compared to the rates before the pandemic.
2 days ago

300EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:28 pm

EPS

EPS
Expert
Expert

JOHANNESBURG | SOUTH AFRICA

MARKET STATUS SUMMARY

Air Freight Situation
note : Although the international travel ban has been lifted, there are strict protocols which must be followed. The limited number of passenger flights has reduced the overall capacity.
2 days ago
Ocean Freight Situation
The market is stable and normal
2 days ago
Air Freight Rate Changes
note : Peak season surcharges of between 150% - 500% are applicable.
2 days ago
The rates are stable and there is no likelihood of an increase/decrease.
2 days ago

301EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:30 pm

EPS

EPS
Expert
Expert

ANTANANARIVO | MADAGASCAR

MARKET STATUS SUMMARY

Air Freight Situation
note : All commercial flights are banned with only a weekly freighter service available from AF and TK.
2 days ago
Ocean Freight Situation
note : Vessel arrival in Tamatave may create delays due to sanitary control.
2 days ago
Air Freight Rate Changes
note : All negotiated rates have been cancelled. Spot rates are provided, however, a considerable increase compared to the regular rate (due to limited space) is expected.
2 days ago
note : Rates with Maersk are not stable. For Europe, spot rates are proposed but may change on a weekly basis. As a result, monthly rates with validation will not be provided from Maersk.
2 days ago

302EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:31 pm

EPS

EPS
Expert
Expert

DHAKA | BANGLADESH

MARKET STATUS SUMMARY

Air Freight Situation
note : There is a drop in volumes. However, airline space is tight due to the tight space situation at transit hubs.
2 days ago
Ocean Freight Situation
note : Movement remains stable out of Bangladesh. However, due to the space crisis out of transit ports and the Colombo port s lockdown situation, delays are experienced.
2 days ago
Air Freight Rate Changes
note : Air freight rates remain on the higher side as demand for space is high out of the transit hubs.
2 days ago
note : As most carriers have implemented GRIs, rates continue to increase.
2 days ago

303EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:33 pm

EPS

EPS
Expert
Expert

SHANGHAI | CHINA

MARKET STATUS SUMMARY

Air Freight Situation
note : Air freight market of US & EU remains high due to heavy demands from electronics, PPE etc. Many freighters are sold as charters this week which in turn impacts market capacity.
2 days ago
Ocean Freight Situation
note : Market remains critical and space to all trade lanes is limited, especially to the USA/EUR/Colombo.
2 days ago
Air Freight Rate Changes
note : Airfreight rates of US/EU/APAC trade lanes remain at high levels due to heavy demand.
2 days ago
note : Freight rate from China to US has been increased by over 10%-15% and all other routes have increased by a double digit percentage. Spot rates for containers from Asia to Northern Europe rose by 0.5% to US$3,900-4,000/TEU.
2 days ago

304EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:35 pm

EPS

EPS
Expert
Expert

KUALA LUMPUR | MALAYSIA

MARKET STATUS SUMMARY

Air Freight Situation
note : Air freight capacity has reduced by +/- 70%. All carriers are facing capacity issues ex origin & hub. Advisable to make bookings 2 weeks prior. Average dwell time at origin is about 3-4 days. Demand is expected to continue until end Dec.
2 days ago
Ocean Freight Situation
note : The demand for space has increased in Q3. US, ISC, ME, AU & EU have a tendency to experience rollovers. Most carriers are releasing space which is subject to an additional premium add-on fee. Advisable to make bookings 1 month prior (minimum).
2 days ago
Air Freight Rate Changes
note : The current market rates are increased by 500-600% on average to all major sectors. Airlines are requesting express rates based on capacity out of the hub where rates continue to increase on a weekly basis.
2 days ago
note : Huge increase of rates over 30% in the last 6 months to US has a knock on effect on rates to NE trade. Spot rates have spiked to 100% to US & 86% to EU - higher than contracted/FAK rates since the pandemic. Space is released on sea priority go basis.
2 days ago

305EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:36 pm

EPS

EPS
Expert
Expert

JAKARTA | INDONESIA

MARKET STATUS SUMMARY

Air Freight Situation
note : Capacity reduced by 80%. Strong demand expected until mid December. Recommended timeline to submit bookings is at least 2-3 weeks in advance. Average dwell time at origin is 7-8 days for late bookings.
2 days ago
Ocean Freight Situation
note : There is a heavy capacity crunch to AU, EU, ME, ISC & US. Carriers accept bookings which are subject to rollover conditions. Transit hubs in SG-HK-KR-MY-TW are facing backlogs. Timeline to submit bookings is at least 3 - 4 weeks in advance.
2 days ago
Air Freight Rate Changes
note : Costs have increased to all destinations by over 300% compared to pre-COVID rates. Carriers have cancelled most contracts where rates are offered either weekly or per transaction only. Market rates have increased further in November.
2 days ago
note : Rates have increased drastically to all destinations. USWC rates have increased by over 100% and 80% (approx) to USEC compared to pre-COVID rates. GRI is also expected by mid November to AU, EU, ISC, ME & US trade lanes.
2 days ago

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum