FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» TIME TO CALL SLT ?
by sureshot Today at 7:42 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Yesterday at 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by blindhog Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:44 am

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

» KEGALLE PLANTATIONS PLC (KGAL.N0000)
by DeepFreakingValue Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:04 pm

» ARPICO INSURANCE PLC - Reports LKR 625mn loss for the FY2023
by DeepFreakingValue Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:58 pm

» EXTERMINATORS PLC (EXT.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:59 am

» ALLIANCE FINANCE COMPANY PLC (ALLI.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:29 am

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by Anushka Perz Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:50 pm

» PINS (People's Insurance) will be another UAL
by sakuni Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:22 pm

» A New Record Price for One Tonne of Cocoa on the International Market
by ResearchMan Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:03 pm

» Access Engineering awarded two more contract packages at Colombo Port
by samansilva Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:05 pm

» FMCG Sector LMF, MEL and DIST
by buwr Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:35 am

» CEYLON GUARDIAN INVESTMENT TRUST PLC (GUAR)
by soileconomy Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:00 am

» RWSL - WATCH
by sureshot Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:39 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)

+97
BullishBear
ChooBoy
cpasl123
maalinda
Rich Guy
MORPHEUS
God Father
DeepFreakingValue
SamJay1974
svkiruba8@gmail.com
PhilT
Equity Win
RAVI1980
sojsilva
sanjulanka
vijay singh
Prasad123
blindhog
crs
IDK
Equity Master
hammurabi
Aweej
Anushka Perz
ashan silva
Dasun Maduwantha
npgslnawa
Maharaja
D.M.P.Disanayake
Rational Investor
roshan1039
rajithasahan
ADVENTUS
Eleven
Banuka
Sapudev
SAGA
kanishkaecomm
nisalositha
smnsam
Surajmp
Elite_SGX
Jay-Jay
Shivanthi_D
Basu
Lstyle
Wickyz
Beyondsenses
Riz123
Peris.G
nish84
Tissa
jehan008
stockchaser
Swissinvest
Nimal hemantha perera
D.G.Dayaratne
madukp
Shivanthini
Sunimal
Noah
Nimal P
rajini
Kethy
Niwa
Prince
sharemarket
Harry82
Ran49
stockback
manula
Chinwi
rajithasamaranayake
gann
xhora
micky
suja
Rajitha
2011_NewComer
RIO
seyon
gamaya
CHASE
Bhagi123
laksharemk
Malan1986
UKboy
dilz
ISURU
dewminigamlath
salt
hunter
econ
Monster
mono
Academic
ABEST
101 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 40]

26LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:12 pm

ISURU

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

dilz wrote:i bought at 16 in the moring and sold at 18.50 eithin 10 mins.then bought at 22 ayo now its going down.y is that?
Oh still didn't you sell?

27LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:21 pm

laksharemk

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

15M traded, still 9M bids and only 4.3M asks ???
Can't understand this Question

28LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:23 pm

ISURU

Yep still buyers' interest is higher. Some thing going on.

29LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:27 pm

laksharemk

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

No panic selling either

30LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:47 pm

Bhagi123

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

bought at 16 and sold at 20s
bounce

31LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:08 pm

CHASE

CHASE
Manager - Equity Analytics

UKboy wrote:Our small retailers Oh Noooo Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Why they want to setup timing bombs here n there? These bombs will blast hurting many other genuine investors. Mad Mad

Of course UKboy, It's like passing a grenade by removing a pin. God Bless for the person who hold last

32LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:32 pm

dilz

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

ISURU wrote:
dilz wrote:i bought at 16 in the moring and sold at 18.50 eithin 10 mins.then bought at 22 ayo now its going down.y is that?

I made a stupid decison of again buying at 22 cos it was shooting up.now it is at 12

earlier i bot at 16 and sold at 18.50

33LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:37 pm

Bhagi123

Bhagi123
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

dilz, try to average.. Otherwise you will have to hold it for long..

34LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty When following rallies.. Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:40 pm

ISURU

ISURU

dilz wrote:
ISURU wrote:

I made a stupid decison of again buying at 22 cos it was shooting up.now it is at 12

Rather than a stupid decision, may be a good experience and a learning.
There fore don't become too much greedy (keep it at a limit Wink ) when following those rallies.

35LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:09 pm

dilz

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

ISURU wrote:
dilz wrote:
ISURU wrote:

Rather than a stupid decision, may be a good experience and a learning.
There fore don't become too much greedy (keep it at a limit Wink ) when following those rallies.

my broker also suggested to buy. i had place the order at 18.50 but within 1 minit in shot up to 22,so i had to revise the price.then it went down

36LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:17 pm

gamaya

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

pity everbody has to pay when forced selling happens.

37LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:20 pm

seyon

dilz wrote:

my broker also suggested to buy. i had place the order at 18.50 but within 1 minit in shot up to 22,so i had to revise the price.then it went down

Who is that intelligent adviser to buy at peak level? Smile Smile Smile Smile

38LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:32 pm

Bhagi123

Bhagi123
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

seyon , good one ... i also like to know the ""adviser"

39LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:46 pm

seyon

mono wrote:It's a joke if there ever was one. LOFC is bigger than LOLC. right now Smile

eight largest company in the country. bigger than HNB, SPEN & CARG affraid

I thought ( at 20 level ) When it behave like rocket, this will threaten to CARS and JKH. Luckily not happened.

Our smart and intelligent investment adviser and retailers can do anything in the CSE. This is good eg.

Hats off to those advisers and retailers. You all have done great job and create a history in CSE today.

40LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:49 pm

RIO

RIO

seyon wrote:
dilz wrote:

Seyon, Don't blame the brokers...they have to introduce some buyers for us to sell ...so let the Bulls earn, Bears earn & let the PIGS get slaughtered...! Very Happy

Congrats Dilz...! will you try same on tomorrow on VONE & SOFT on Monday tooooo....!

41LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:51 pm

dilz

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

seyon wrote:
dilz wrote:

no1 knew that it was the peak level.now u can say that was the peak level cos it dropped

42LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:53 pm

mono

mono
Vice President - Equity Analytics

I'm going to make some money off this share just like PMB & PAP
Smile

43LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:04 pm

dilz

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

RIO wrote:
seyon wrote:
dilz wrote:

Seyon, Don't blame the brokers...they have to introduce some buyers for us to sell ...so let the Bulls earn, Bears earn & let the PIGS get slaughtered...! Very Happy

Congrats Dilz...! will you try same on tomorrow on VONE & SOFT on Monday tooooo....!

well smart ass,no one knew about the peak level of LOFC.so it was a gamble but too risky i blv.

if LOFc went for 30,then who wud be the winner???

44LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:27 pm

salt

salt

mono wrote:I'm going to make some money off this share just like PMB & PAP
Smile

How?

45LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:28 pm

mono

mono

salt wrote:
Smile

How?

it'll get over sold over the next week or so

46LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:32 pm

2011_NewComer

2011_NewComer

mono wrote:
salt wrote:
Smile

How?

What is the price level you expect to buy then ? Smile Just to get an idea.

47LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:33 pm

mono

mono

2011_NewComer wrote:
mono wrote:
salt wrote:
Smile

How?

What is the price level you expect to buy then ? Smile Just to get an idea.

not sure yet. These things change based on what is happening to the market at large

48LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:34 pm

seyon

dilz wrote:
seyon wrote:
dilz wrote:

no1 knew that it was the peak level.now u can say that was the peak level cos it dropped

Hi Dilz

My intention is not hurt u and ur adviser, before entering u should analyze its value, if u analyze the introduction doc, then u will realize whether u paid at peak or not

The shares were issued to directors, staff , relatives and friends @ Rs.5, the total shares issued 2,8bn, EPS is about Rs 0.05.

The price was started @ 15 is mainly played by the promoters and directors as initially shares are illiquid status, in pre-open, they can fixed the price to shoot up. this was happened today.

So be-careful these finance companies listed through the introduction

Happy Trading

49LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Rajitha

Rajitha

Malan1986 wrote:
dewminigamlath wrote:A friend of mine bought @ 16 and sold @ 22 (he bought only a small number of shares due to uncertainty). Now it has gone down to 15. Some big amounts of shares were trading above 20. There's a RUMOR that the parent company is trying to get rid of its holdings.

Would it be going down below 15/=.. i bought 16/= & sold 18.5/= i want to but it again pls advise what is the good price to proceed it again????

Around Rs 7?

50LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:45 pm

suja

Ha ha good one Rajitha

51LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:47 pm

dilz

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

seyon wrote:
dilz wrote:
seyon wrote:
dilz wrote:

Hi Dilz

My intention is not hurt u and ur adviser, before entering u should analyze its value, if u analyze the introduction doc, then u will realize whether u paid at peak or not

The shares were issued to directors, staff , relatives and friends @ Rs.5, the total shares issued 2,8bn, EPS is about Rs 0.05.

The price was started @ 15 is mainly played by the promoters and directors as initially shares are illiquid status, in pre-open, they can fixed the price to shoot up. this was happened today.

So be-careful these finance companies listed through the introduction

Happy Trading

thankx.i wasnt hurt by ur comments but some idiots try to show that they are smart asses

52LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Academic

The objective of this post was to keep innocent retailers away from the fire. If at least one saved that is enough for me. Further, note that if you are not experienced with trading, avoid betting on it. IMHO, it is still not at a good price to enter into long-term investment either.

53LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:22 pm

micky

micky

price wil up again tomorrow, but bit only, What about if we keep for long term? what is the suitable average price? anyone has a good long term investment knowledge? pls advice. Tks.

54LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:30 pm

ISURU

ISURU

As I think current price is not a good price for a long term investment any way.

55LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:40 pm

xhora

xhora

I bought 17 and sold at 19
then bought at average of 19.4 and sold at 15 cheers cheers

%&*&*^%&Y^$E$%& Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum