FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of SMB Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:15 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Overseas Realty PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:00 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Merchant Bank of Sri Lanka & Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 10:55 pm

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)

+97
BullishBear
ChooBoy
cpasl123
maalinda
Rich Guy
MORPHEUS
God Father
DeepFreakingValue
SamJay1974
svkiruba8@gmail.com
PhilT
Equity Win
RAVI1980
sojsilva
sanjulanka
vijay singh
Prasad123
blindhog
crs
IDK
Equity Master
hammurabi
Aweej
Anushka Perz
ashan silva
Dasun Maduwantha
npgslnawa
Maharaja
D.M.P.Disanayake
Rational Investor
roshan1039
rajithasahan
ADVENTUS
Eleven
Banuka
Sapudev
SAGA
kanishkaecomm
nisalositha
smnsam
Surajmp
Elite_SGX
Jay-Jay
Shivanthi_D
Basu
Lstyle
Wickyz
Beyondsenses
Riz123
Peris.G
nish84
Tissa
jehan008
stockchaser
Swissinvest
Nimal hemantha perera
D.G.Dayaratne
madukp
Shivanthini
Sunimal
Noah
Nimal P
rajini
Kethy
Niwa
Prince
sharemarket
Harry82
Ran49
stockback
manula
Chinwi
rajithasamaranayake
gann
xhora
micky
suja
Rajitha
2011_NewComer
RIO
seyon
gamaya
CHASE
Bhagi123
laksharemk
Malan1986
UKboy
dilz
ISURU
dewminigamlath
salt
hunter
econ
Monster
mono
Academic
ABEST
101 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down  Message [Page 40 of 40]

976LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 40 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:40 pm

PhilT

Manager - Equity Analytics

sojsilva wrote:
Equity Win wrote:Do all of you think that LOFC volcano is finished ?
pretty much I guess. its an extinct volcano now. its pretty much like the UNP. it had its glory days but now its almost dead. same story here. luckily I sold the majority of my LOFC shares a few weeks ago around 8.50/8.60 and shifted towards companies with good dividend yield. can't tolerate this unethical manipulation.
ASPH wage wena seen ekak thiyenne.......kollotika and myself anathai wage.......IN and his golaya, foreigner nisa

977LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 40 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:16 pm

Equity Win

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

PhilT wrote:
sojsilva wrote:
pretty much I guess. its an extinct volcano now. its pretty much like the UNP. it had its glory days but now its almost dead. same story here. luckily I sold the majority of my LOFC shares a few weeks ago around 8.50/8.60 and shifted towards companies with good dividend yield. can't tolerate this unethical manipulation.
ASPH wage wena seen ekak thiyenne.......kollotika and myself anathai wage.......IN and his golaya, foreigner nisa
I think, api anatha unath IN anatha wena weda karanne ne. he has a gilmart to maintain his status. therefore some news will come to market after 06.02.2023

978LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 40 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:24 pm

Riz123

PhilT wrote:
sojsilva wrote:
ha ha  ASPH wage wey,  thawa monawada kiyanna thhiyenne,  promote karapu kattiya den demote karana talks daanawa kiyanne kattiya vikunala yatin ganna try karanawa wage penenne, hari hari ohoma yamu, aaye ithin 20ta 30ta yanakota duwana kochchiye ellila andu kadaaganna epa honde,

979LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 40 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:30 pm

RAVI1980

Equity Win wrote:
PhilT wrote:
sojsilva wrote:
I think, api anatha unath IN anatha wena weda karanne ne. he has a gilmart to maintain his status. therefore some news will come to market after 06.02.2023

දැන් නම් මචෝ dead line අහල ඇති වෙලා..
6 වෙනකොට කට්ටියම තව විකුණයි..

980LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 40 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:49 pm

Equity Win

RAVI1980 wrote:
Equity Win wrote:
PhilT wrote:
sojsilva wrote:

be patient , refer EXPO story , if purchased 10,000 shares at their IPO and hold nearly 11 years or purchased 10,000 shares before covid at 3/- and hold nearly two years, how much would be your return so I have experienced . don't warry if you are invest in your own money not credit.

Riz123 and RAVI1980 like this post

981LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 40 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:56 pm

svkiruba8@gmail.com

price will come down.further & further ....... at least tm onwards must be turnaround ?????? @SAGA @ EQUITY WIN !!!

982LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 40 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:42 pm

Beyondsenses

Beyondsenses

Equity Win wrote:

be patient , refer EXPO story , if purchased 10,000 shares at their IPO and hold nearly 11 years or purchased 10,000 shares before covid at 3/- and hold nearly two years, how much would be your return so I have experienced . don't warry if you are invest in your own money not credit.
මම 3/=ට ගත්තු shares 100 000ක් තියන් හිටියා EXPO lifetime එකටම කියලා , අර US case එක නිසා මම අත්හැරියා . තියන් හිටියානම් කොහොමද ??????? LOFC එකත් xxx ගහනවා කියලා sure , බලමු මේ පාර ........

Riz123 likes this post

983LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 40 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:40 pm

Riz123

RAVI1980 wrote:
Equity Win wrote:
PhilT wrote:
sojsilva wrote:

Pisso kalabala unaata dostharalaa kalaabala wenne ne, anika oyata thiyena hadissiya manipulators laata ne (hondata wadinna nam niwala gahanna one)mama year 2009 indala market eke inne, HNWI laage upparavetti api den hondata handunanawaa, market eken win karanna nam oyage thadiyama nethi karaganna, left hand eke pachchayak kotaa ganna loss ekata vikunanne ne kiyala, oyaage share down vela thibunata eka sell keruwoth thamay oyaa lost wenne nethnam unrealized loss, avuruddak dekak unath balan inna, lost eka balanna berinam market eka nobala inna,
namuth loss ekata vikunanna epaa, hetama gihin pachchayak kotaa ganna, oyaata suba anaagathayak,  Smile

984LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 40 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:42 pm

ChooBoy

Iahara Nanaykkara is next adani

985LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 40 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:41 pm

SamJay1974

SamJay1974
Expert
Expert

Guys don’t forget about the opportunity cost,… You guys are missing so many opportunities right now coz of the LOFC trap. This counter will never reach three figures, it’s impossible!
Reaching two figures is also extremely difficult it seems!
Some of you are promoting this counter coz you’re stuck with LOFC, and you badly want a way out.
There are few people here promoting this counter coz they want to collect from the bottom and they are ready to sacrifice the poor retailers. But guys here’s the thing; now the stock trading community (especially retailers like us) knows about this LOLC group very well. So nowadays people are trying not to catch falling knives 🧐

986LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 40 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:03 pm

Riz123

SamJay1974 wrote:Guys don’t forget about the opportunity cost,… You guys are missing so many opportunities right now coz of the LOFC trap. This counter will never reach three figures, it’s impossible!
Some of you are promoting this counter coz you’re stuck with LOFC, and you badly want a way out.
There are few people here promoting this counter coz they want to collect from the bottom and they are ready to sacrifice the poor retailers. But guys here’s the thing; now the stock trading community (especially retailers like us) knows about this LOLC group very well. So nowadays people are trying not to catch falling knives 🧐
Hi Guys, opportunity ada avilla heta nethi venne ne, market eka thiyena thuraawata opportunity thiyevi namuth obe athe thiyena share eka loss ekata vikunala aluth opportunity passe yanna epaa mama kiyanne mage experience eken mamath hungak salli nethikaragena thiyenawa loss ekata vikunala aluth opportunity passe gihilla,baladdi menna bole api vikunapu shares yanawaa ahasa usata,aluthin gaththuwa yanawa pallayaata, mama kiyana de ada market eke inna kee deneknam athwindinna edda, emanisa  athe salli thiyenawanam aluth opportunity passe yanna, namuth kisima dawasaka oyaage shares loss ekata vikunala aluth oppotrtunity passe  yanna epa, mathaka thiyaganna apita aardaren wage apita upades dena minissuh me group eke innabawa,

987LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 40 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:33 am

SamJay1974

SamJay1974
Expert
Expert

Riz123 wrote:
SamJay1974 wrote:Guys don’t forget about the opportunity cost,… You guys are missing so many opportunities right now coz of the LOFC trap. This counter will never reach three figures, it’s impossible!
Hi Guys, opportunity ada avilla heta nethi venne ne, market eka thiyena thuraawata opportunity thiyevi namuth obe athe thiyena share eka loss ekata vikunala aluth opportunity passe yanna epaa mama kiyanne mage experience eken mamath hungak salli nethikaragena thiyenawa loss ekata vikunala aluth opportunity passe gihilla,baladdi menna bole api vikunapu shares yanawaa ahasa usata,aluthin gaththuwa yanawa pallayaata, mama kiyana de ada market eke inna kee deneknam athwindinna edda, emanisa  athe salli thiyenawanam aluth opportunity passe yanna, namuth kisima dawasaka oyaage shares loss ekata vikunala aluth oppotrtunity passe  yanna epa, mathaka thiyaganna apita aardaren wage apita upades dena minissuh me group eke innabawa,
Oya SCAP tika Tawa Tikak kal tiyagatthanam maru neda bro LOFC bahinne nathuwa 😎

Anyways,…

Ela machan 👍
Good Luck kiwwa 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

By the way, Friday LOFC 6.20ta withara close wei, let’s see.

988LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 40 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:37 am

SamJay1974

SamJay1974
Expert
Expert

Beyondsenses wrote:
Equity Win wrote:

මම 3/=ට ගත්තු shares 100 000ක් තියන් හිටියා EXPO lifetime එකටම කියලා , අර US case එක නිසා මම අත්හැරියා . තියන් හිටියානම් කොහොමද ??????? LOFC එකත් xxx ගහනවා කියලා sure , බලමු මේ පාර ........
Balamu balamu, rocket eka uda yaida kiyala 😊 may dawaswalanam nikan rocket eke hulan gihin wagey neda?

“To the moon” 😂😂

OMG.

989LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 40 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:07 am

Riz123

SamJay1974 wrote:
Riz123 wrote:
Oya SCAP tika Tawa Tikak kal tiyagatthanam maru neda bro LOFC bahinne nathuwa 😎

Anyways,…

Ela machan 👍
Good Luck kiwwa 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

By the way, Friday LOFC 6.20ta withara close wei, let’s see.
Hi SamJay1974 oya hariyatama hari mama 6.50ta gaththu SCAP awruddak thiyaagaththa loss eke mama  vikkene namuth scap eka duwanna maaseka sita thanikarama SCAP share eka gena negative post thamy me forum eke publish une,company eka loss kiwwa thawa wetey kiwwa, me okkoma kiwwe me forum eke apita aardare wage rangapaapu kattiya evita matath tikak baya hithuna mokada maalanga SCAP 150,000 vithara thibuna, ithin mama mage loss eka nethiwela profit karanna gaththugaman vikunala demma,  mata A moda theeranaya ganna me forum eka hungak balapewa,
nethnam mata thawa laksha 15 SCAP eken hamba karanna thibba, mama A addekeemen thamay oyaalaata kiyanne me forum eka belwata kamak ne meke kattiyage advise pilipadinne pravesamen, kaage advise gaththath theeranayaa ganna welawe eka oyaage  molen ganna, good luck

ChooBoy, npgslnawa and RAVI1980 like this post

990LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 40 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:50 am

Surajmp

අනිත් ඒවා උඩට lofc පහළට pure manipulate

Riz123 likes this post

991LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 40 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:10 am

Equity Win

I try to collect on 4.50 on Monday  as per the prediction on some guys in this topic and I never sell LOFC on loss.

Riz123 and Beyondsenses like this post

992LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 40 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:15 am

Riz123

Equity Win wrote:I try to collect on 4.50 on Monday  as per the prediction on some guys in this topic and I never sell LOFC on loss.
a good idea Bro, don't sell at a loss if you have new money, yes, good idea to buy low and average.

993LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 40 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:20 am

Riz123

Riz123 wrote:
Equity Win wrote:I try to collect on 4.50 on Monday  as per the prediction on some guys in this topic and I never sell LOFC on loss.
a good idea Bro, don't sell at a loss if you have new money, yes, good idea to buy low and average.
And I am confident that you will never be able to buy at 4.50

994LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 40 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:29 am

Equity Win

Riz123 wrote:
Riz123 wrote:
100% agreed but I see some one says confidently LOFC go down to 4.50. note that i don't think NIFL holders are not sell their LOFC share at loss after 06.02.2023.

Riz123 likes this post

995LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 40 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:31 am

Beyondsenses

Beyondsenses

Riz123 wrote:

Hi SamJay1974 oya hariyatama hari mama 6.50ta gaththu SCAP awruddak thiyaagaththa loss eke mama  vikkene namuth scap eka duwanna maaseka sita thanikarama SCAP share eka gena negative post thamy me forum eke publish une,company eka loss kiwwa thawa wetey kiwwa, me okkoma kiwwe me forum eke apita aardare wage rangapaapu kattiya evita matath tikak baya hithuna mokada maalanga SCAP 150,000 vithara thibuna, ithin mama mage loss eka nethiwela profit karanna gaththugaman vikunala demma,  mata A moda theeranaya ganna me forum eka hungak balapewa,
nethnam mata thawa laksha 15 SCAP eken hamba karanna thibba, mama A addekeemen thamay oyaalaata kiyanne me forum eka belwata kamak ne meke kattiyage advise pilipadinne pravesamen, kaage advise gaththath theeranayaa ganna welawe eka oyaage  molen ganna, good luck
ඕනම කොටසක් ගනිද්දී company/group  එකේ fundamental/history/financials  ගැන තමන්ම විශ්ලේෂණයක් කරලා ගන්නවා නම් කිසිදෙයකට බයවෙන්න හෝ අනුන්ගේ උපදෙස් හා බයිලා වලට අවධානය දෙන්න ඕන නැහැ. 

මෙතන Day trading කරන සෙට් එකයි , manipulation සෙට් එකයි , broker හා inside info තියෙන සෙට් එකයි පොස්ට් හදනවා pump -dump -demote හා promote කරලා තමන්ගේ බඩ ගොස්තරේ රැකගන්න. මේ වගේ අමන-වසල-සට්ටැඹියෝ කියන දේවල් ගණන් ගන්න එපා. 

තමන්ගේ දාඩිය මහන්සියේ හොයපු සල්ලි invest කරලා profit කලත් loss වුනත් තමන්ටම තමයි නිසා මෙතන බෝධි සත්ව වෙසින් රඟන අමන පාදඩ කකුල් දෙකේ තිරිසන් සතුන්ගෙන් ප්‍රවේසම් වෙන්න. (ඔය අගට ඉලක්කම් දාපු අකුරු 3-4 නම් තියෙන වුන් විශේෂයි)

කොහොමත් ලබන සතිය වෙනකම් LOFC manipulation එක යයි. අඩුම QR එනකං වත් අල්ලගෙන ඉන්න බලන්න. මම හැමදාම කියනවා වගේ LOFC xxx අගයකට එනවා ළඟදීම.  king king king king

Riz123 likes this post

996LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 40 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:43 am

Beyondsenses

Beyondsenses

Equity Win wrote:
Riz123 wrote:
Riz123 wrote:
100% agreed but I see some one says confidently LOFC go down to 4.50. note that i don't think NIFL holders are not sell their LOFC share at loss after 06.02.2023.
Till 10th or QR comes out SCAP manipulators will demote and collect LOFC, once softlogic QR out they will pump LOFC. If pure manipulation was not present LOFC would have reached xxx number, but amalgamation mean more shares adding-then price should go down. I mention this for you be ready/not to panic and sell- instead you can collect more under low price.... but when the day come LOFC gonna go to 3 digits. If you did your analysis and research+home work nothing to worry and need only patients  bounce Basketball affraid Very Happy

-------
Since too many posts were made, this topic has been divided automatically. You can find the rest of this topic here :
https://www.srilankachronicle.com/t62925-lolc-finance-plc-lofc-n0000

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 40 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum