FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Japanese Gratitude to Sri Lanka (日本の感謝)
by God Father Today at 12:13 am

» Maharaja Foods PLC (MFL) - IPO Analysis
by ChooBoy Mon Jul 22, 2024 12:27 am

» කොළඹ කොටස් වෙළඳපොල විශ්ලේෂණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Fri Jul 19, 2024 11:53 am

» Winds of Change: Sri Lanka's Banking Crisis is Stalling Renewable Energy Ambitions of Local Stalwarts of Wind & Solar Power
by God Father Wed Jul 17, 2024 10:11 pm

» Banking Sector Analysis
by God Father Sat Jul 13, 2024 7:57 am

» Impact of Elections on Colombo Stock Market Sentiment
by Quibit Tue Jul 09, 2024 9:01 am

» LankaBIZ Unveils AI-Driven On-Demand Financial Research and Analysis Service
by Quibit Thu Jul 04, 2024 12:49 pm

» CDB Non voting
by Nandun Sun Jun 30, 2024 9:45 pm

» The Parsi Power Play: How a Small Community of Iranian Parsis are Controling Sri Lanka's US $ 85 billion Economy & 22 Million Population & Politics driving away FDIs
by MalakaDesmond Sun Jun 30, 2024 10:19 am

» Richard Pieris Group: Mismanaged?
by Walbaba Sat Jun 29, 2024 7:04 pm

» සොෆ්ට්ලොජික් හෝල්ඩිංග්ස් පීඑල්සී: අඳුරු අපේක්ෂාවන් සහිත ඉහළ අවදානම් ආයෝජනයක්
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Jun 25, 2024 5:45 am

» සොෆ්ට්ලොජික් ප්‍රාග්ධනයට වන්දි ගෙවන Share BuyBack නිසා Softlogic ජීවිත රක්‍ෂණය බංකොලොත් වීමේ අවදානමක
by MalakaDesmond Tue Jun 25, 2024 1:49 am

» Softlogic Life insurance face Danger of Bankruptcy due to Share BuyBack that compensate Softlogic Capital
by MalakaDesmond Tue Jun 25, 2024 1:33 am

» Softlogic Holdings PLC: A High-Risk Investment with Bleak Prospects
by MalakaDesmond Tue Jun 25, 2024 12:52 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by SL-INVESTOR Sat Jun 22, 2024 12:48 am

» HSENID BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PLC (HBS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Wed Jun 19, 2024 9:21 pm

» How will proposed Tax Reforms affect Sri Lankans in 2025
by Quibit Wed Jun 19, 2024 9:27 am

» Falsified accounts and financial misrepresentation at Arpico Insurance PLC (AINS)
by ChooBoy Tue Jun 18, 2024 11:31 pm

» Impact of IMF reforms to Sri Lanka Economy
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:36 pm

» Richard Pieris Finance Ltd continue to endanger the Depositors with negative performance
by ddindika Mon Jun 17, 2024 3:17 pm

» Richard Pieris Exports reports 97% decline in Net Profits
by Biggy Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:26 am

» Do your own Stock Market Research using AI Tools
by Quibit Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:50 am

» What will happen tomorrow?
by cheetah Thu Jun 13, 2024 12:07 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)



CHRONICLE™ YouTube


You are not connected. Please login or register

LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)

+97
BullishBear
ChooBoy
cpasl123
maalinda
Rich Guy
MORPHEUS
God Father
DeepFreakingValue
SamJay1974
svkiruba8@gmail.com
PhilT
Equity Win
RAVI1980
sojsilva
sanjulanka
vijay singh
Prasad123
blindhog
crs
IDK
Equity Master
hammurabi
Aweej
Anushka Perz
ashan silva
Dasun Maduwantha
npgslnawa
Maharaja
D.M.P.Disanayake
Rational Investor
roshan1039
rajithasahan
ADVENTUS
Eleven
Banuka
Sapudev
SAGA
kanishkaecomm
nisalositha
smnsam
Surajmp
Elite_SGX
Jay-Jay
Shivanthi_D
Basu
Lstyle
Wickyz
Beyondsenses
Riz123
Peris.G
nish84
Tissa
jehan008
stockchaser
Swissinvest
Nimal hemantha perera
D.G.Dayaratne
madukp
Shivanthini
Sunimal
Noah
Nimal P
rajini
Kethy
Niwa
Prince
sharemarket
Harry82
Ran49
stockback
manula
Chinwi
rajithasamaranayake
gann
xhora
micky
suja
Rajitha
2011_NewComer
RIO
seyon
gamaya
CHASE
Bhagi123
laksharemk
Malan1986
UKboy
dilz
ISURU
dewminigamlath
salt
hunter
econ
Monster
mono
Academic
ABEST
101 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 38 of 40]

926LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:48 am

RAVI1980


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

For me some one is desperate to sell wait and see till tomorrow

RAVI1980 likes this post

927LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:03 am

PhilT


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

RAVI1980 wrote:For me some one is desperate to sell wait and see till tomorrow
Agree with Ravi.......we see sellers take over everyday........

RAVI1980 likes this post

928LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:08 pm

Surajmp


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

But someone collect 6.90 level

929LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:13 pm

svkiruba8@gmail.com


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@Equity win @ SAGA Tday pattern lofc 10m + volume traded ..... someone selling some one buying hopefully 8 will breakout soon .........!!!!

930LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:08 pm

npgslnawa


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Surajmp wrote:Game started 😊
Have to wait until 01st Feb.

931LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:33 pm

svkiruba8@gmail.com


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Any upcoming news ?

932LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:45 pm

Equity Win


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

tomorrow market will be green and we can see the LOFC positive movement .

Riz123 likes this post

933LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:32 pm

Riz123


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

SamJay1974 wrote:
Riz123 wrote:
SamJay1974 wrote:
Equity Win wrote:What happen tomorrow price appreciate or deprecate. I guess market will be red but LOFC will be stable.
Yes, I do believe that the market is going to be green for a brief period, then all the way red. Also LOFC won’t be able to retain it’s current levels. By the end of the week it’ll close around 6.20 ish.
Ane bro karunaakarala oyaa LOFC share ekka tharahak thiyenawanam oyaa A share eka ganna epaa, boruwata panic karala ahinsaka retailers laawa amaaruwe daanna epaa, honda gentlemen kenek vidiyata hesirennako pls
Bro, mama kiwwoth “LOFC share eka naginawa” kiyala, does that make me a Honda gentleman? I don’t think so,…. I know most of the guys are trapped with LOFC, and they are dying to see this counter going up (like in November 2021). But the reality is far far away from that. Ahinsaka retailers la amaruwe daanne ara beyondsesnses (aka foreigner) wage aya by saying stuff like “going to the moon”,… that is how they feed false hope to innocent retailers. I don’t do that with LOFC bro because I see a completely different picture here. I work in banking sector and almost every banker I know who are involved in stock trading are getting away from this LOFC group. It’s up to you to believe me or not, but I know what I’m hearing from them is true and most importantly I can see the way these LOLC people do business with my own eyes! That’s all bro, nothing personal with anyone. Just trying to warn you guys, that’s all! It’s up to you bro, up to you. If you disagree with me, just ignore my posts. That’s all I’m going to say. If someone is going to “GAMESTOP” this s**tty counter, I’m going to say something whether you like it or not,… no hard feelings bro! Have a good night!
Dear brother most people have trapped In the stock market not only LOFC investors, every share there is a day to run LOFC definitely will run within a few weeks sometime
Maybe from tomorrow, did you watch the trading pattern today, between 6.60 to 7.20 how they collected more than 10 million shares, if this is crap who bought this much, I am very positive about LOFC, and will see, all the best

934LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:55 pm

Surajmp


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Riz123 wrote:
SamJay1974 wrote:
Riz123 wrote:
SamJay1974 wrote:
Equity Win wrote:What happen tomorrow price appreciate or deprecate. I guess market will be red but LOFC will be stable.
Yes, I do believe that the market is going to be green for a brief period, then all the way red. Also LOFC won’t be able to retain it’s current levels. By the end of the week it’ll close around 6.20 ish.
Ane bro karunaakarala oyaa LOFC share ekka tharahak thiyenawanam oyaa A share eka ganna epaa, boruwata panic karala ahinsaka retailers laawa amaaruwe daanna epaa, honda gentlemen kenek vidiyata hesirennako pls
Bro, mama kiwwoth “LOFC share eka naginawa” kiyala, does that make me a Honda gentleman? I don’t think so,…. I know most of the guys are trapped with LOFC, and they are dying to see this counter going up (like in November 2021). But the reality is far far away from that. Ahinsaka retailers la amaruwe daanne ara beyondsesnses (aka foreigner) wage aya by saying stuff like “going to the moon”,… that is how they feed false hope to innocent retailers. I don’t do that with LOFC bro because I see a completely different picture here. I work in banking sector and almost every banker I know who are involved in stock trading are getting away from this LOFC group. It’s up to you to believe me or not, but I know what I’m hearing from them is true and most importantly I can see the way these LOLC people do business with my own eyes! That’s all bro, nothing personal with anyone. Just trying to warn you guys, that’s all! It’s up to you bro, up to you. If you disagree with me, just ignore my posts. That’s all I’m going to say. If someone is going to “GAMESTOP” this s**tty counter, I’m going to say something whether you like it or not,… no hard feelings bro! Have a good night!
Dear brother most people have trapped In the stock market not only LOFC investors, every share there is a day to run LOFC definitely will run within a few weeks sometime
Maybe from tomorrow, did you watch the trading pattern today, between 6.60 to 7.20 how they collected more than 10 million shares, if this is crap who bought this much, I am very positive about LOFC, and will see, all the best
agree with you.

Riz123 likes this post

935LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:55 pm

Surajmp


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Riz123 wrote:
SamJay1974 wrote:
Riz123 wrote:
SamJay1974 wrote:
Equity Win wrote:What happen tomorrow price appreciate or deprecate. I guess market will be red but LOFC will be stable.
Yes, I do believe that the market is going to be green for a brief period, then all the way red. Also LOFC won’t be able to retain it’s current levels. By the end of the week it’ll close around 6.20 ish.
Ane bro karunaakarala oyaa LOFC share ekka tharahak thiyenawanam oyaa A share eka ganna epaa, boruwata panic karala ahinsaka retailers laawa amaaruwe daanna epaa, honda gentlemen kenek vidiyata hesirennako pls
Bro, mama kiwwoth “LOFC share eka naginawa” kiyala, does that make me a Honda gentleman? I don’t think so,…. I know most of the guys are trapped with LOFC, and they are dying to see this counter going up (like in November 2021). But the reality is far far away from that. Ahinsaka retailers la amaruwe daanne ara beyondsesnses (aka foreigner) wage aya by saying stuff like “going to the moon”,… that is how they feed false hope to innocent retailers. I don’t do that with LOFC bro because I see a completely different picture here. I work in banking sector and almost every banker I know who are involved in stock trading are getting away from this LOFC group. It’s up to you to believe me or not, but I know what I’m hearing from them is true and most importantly I can see the way these LOLC people do business with my own eyes! That’s all bro, nothing personal with anyone. Just trying to warn you guys, that’s all! It’s up to you bro, up to you. If you disagree with me, just ignore my posts. That’s all I’m going to say. If someone is going to “GAMESTOP” this s**tty counter, I’m going to say something whether you like it or not,… no hard feelings bro! Have a good night!
Dear brother most people have trapped In the stock market not only LOFC investors, every share there is a day to run LOFC definitely will run within a few weeks sometime
Maybe from tomorrow, did you watch the trading pattern today, between 6.60 to 7.20 how they collected more than 10 million shares, if this is crap who bought this much, I am very positive about LOFC, and will see, all the best
@Riz agree with you.

Riz123 likes this post

936LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:58 pm

svkiruba8@gmail.com


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

The peroid within which the new share of LOFC issued to be shareholders of LODF ( who maintain CDS A/C 1st FEB 2023 would be deposited to.the CDS )


within 4 mkt days from and excliding 31st JAN 2023 i.e 6 FEB

Wht will happen lofc !???

937LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:18 am

Equity Win


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

cant move up due to big barriers in Rs. 7/- level

938LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:09 pm

Surajmp


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Big selling but someone buying

939LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:20 pm

RAVI1980


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Surajmp wrote:Big selling but someone buying

Or book to book transfers  Question Question Question

940LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:21 pm

Surajmp


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Maybe🤔

941LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:26 pm

RAVI1980


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

මගේ ටිකිරි මොලයට අනුව....
යනවනම් දැන් උඩ යන්න තිබුනේ ගොඩක් දවසකට කලින්......

දැන් 1::: 55 dilution එකක් තමයි එන්නේ...

Price අඩු වෙන්න ඕනේ පොතේ හැටියට.... (Technically it shuold come down )🙄

(((((( with IN any thing is possible )))




942LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:47 pm

Equity Win


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

RAVI1980 wrote:මගේ ටිකිරි මොලයට අනුව....
යනවනම් දැන් උඩ යන්න තිබුනේ ගොඩක් දවසකට කලින්......

දැන්  1::: 55 dilution එකක් තමයි එන්නේ...

Price අඩු වෙන්න ඕනේ පොතේ හැටියට.... (Technically it shuold  come down )🙄

(((((( with  IN  any thing is possible )))




pothe hetiyata weda unanam LOFC goes to moon , this is the siri lanka market

943LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:03 pm

Surajmp


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

දැන්නම් තනිකර වංචාවක් වගේ වෙන්නේ තනිකරම manipulate එකක් කරන්නේ

RAVI1980 likes this post

944LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:15 pm

Beyondsenses

Beyondsenses
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

LOCH ලබ්බ එනකං තියාගමු LOFC , මම නම් මගේ target price එක එනකං විකුණන්නේ නැතෝ . ලබන සතියේ අළුත් shares ටික එද්දී කොහොමත් market price down උනාම තව ටිකක් එකතු කරනවා (4.50/= ට වගේ )

945LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:42 pm

Beyondsenses

Beyondsenses
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Structured to Moon  Rolling Eyes Wink


LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 38 112
LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 38 213
LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 38 310

946LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:23 pm

SAGA


Moderator
Moderator

My thinking is different. Always think this is like a right issue.remember BIL.right issue at 2.20 then it went up drastically.for me same theory applies.to compensate price drop in NIFL .........what wud be the solution 😀
I dont think it will drop below 6.7/=

947LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:32 pm

Riz123


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Beyondsenses wrote:LOCH ලබ්බ එනකං තියාගමු LOFC , මම නම් මගේ target price එක එනකං විකුණන්නේ නැතෝ . ලබන සතියේ අළුත් shares ටික එද්දී කොහොමත් market price down උනාම තව ටිකක් එකතු කරනවා (4.50/= ට වගේ )
Labana sathiye 4.50ta ganna puluwan nam eeye saha ada million 22 buy keruwe pisso kiyalada hithanne, oyata hithunade eyaalaataa hithune nedda
bro me share eka 6.70 ta pallayaata wetenna thiyena chance eka bohoma aduy, kalabala novee tikak balan inna you can have  a good profit

Equity Win likes this post

948LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:01 pm

Beyondsenses

Beyondsenses
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Riz123 wrote:
Beyondsenses wrote:LOCH ලබ්බ එනකං තියාගමු LOFC , මම නම් මගේ target price එක එනකං විකුණන්නේ නැතෝ . ලබන සතියේ අළුත් shares ටික එද්දී කොහොමත් market price down උනාම තව ටිකක් එකතු කරනවා (4.50/= ට වගේ )
Labana sathiye 4.50ta ganna puluwan nam eeye saha ada million 22 buy keruwe pisso kiyalada hithanne, oyata hithunade eyaalaataa hithune nedda
bro me share eka 6.70 ta pallayaata wetenna thiyena chance eka bohoma aduy, kalabala novee tikak balan inna you can have  a good profit
වසර 12ක මගේ CSE ඉතිහාසයේ වෙච්ච විදියටම තමයි ඉතීම් මේ පාරත් වෙන්නේ .... බලමු අපි  Wink

949LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:02 pm

Equity Win


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Beyondsenses wrote:
Riz123 wrote:
Beyondsenses wrote:LOCH ලබ්බ එනකං තියාගමු LOFC , මම නම් මගේ target price එක එනකං විකුණන්නේ නැතෝ . ලබන සතියේ අළුත් shares ටික එද්දී කොහොමත් market price down උනාම තව ටිකක් එකතු කරනවා (4.50/= ට වගේ )
Labana sathiye 4.50ta ganna puluwan nam eeye saha ada million 22 buy keruwe pisso kiyalada hithanne, oyata hithunade eyaalaataa hithune nedda
bro me share eka 6.70 ta pallayaata wetenna thiyena chance eka bohoma aduy, kalabala novee tikak balan inna you can have  a good profit
වසර 12ක මගේ CSE ඉතිහාසයේ වෙච්ච විදියටම තමයි ඉතීම් මේ පාරත් වෙන්නේ .... බලමු අපි  Wink
don't warry bro. I think you are win this time but you have to be patient.

Riz123 likes this post

950LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:41 pm

Surajmp


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

අද මගේ ct broker lolc finance එක ගැන pdf එකක් එව්වා ct ලා lofc ගේම් එකට enter වෙලා කියලත් හිතෙනවා🤔

951LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:44 pm

Equity Win


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Surajmp wrote:අද මගේ ct broker lolc finance එක ගැන pdf එකක් එව්වා ct ලා lofc ගේම් එකට enter වෙලා කියලත් හිතෙනවා🤔
 can't you share that pdf

952LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:54 pm

svkiruba8@gmail.com


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

lofc volume...Something ongoing its clearly see..
yesterday - 10million
Tdy - 15million
Tomorrow - ?!?

953LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:48 pm

Beyondsenses

Beyondsenses
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Equity Win wrote:
Surajmp wrote:අද මගේ ct broker lolc finance එක ගැන pdf එකක් එව්වා ct ලා lofc ගේම් එකට enter වෙලා කියලත් හිතෙනවා🤔
 can't you share that pdf
I've shared it on top as structed to succeed  Wink

954LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:52 pm

Beyondsenses

Beyondsenses
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

svkiruba8@gmail.com wrote:lofc volume...Something ongoing its clearly see..
yesterday - 10million
Tdy - 15million
Tomorrow - ?!?  
From the beginning it's a fixed game, book to book transfer while collecting from frustrated retailers. CT clearly gave 240/= target and they know when and how the game will be played. So after 6th February we can see the end game. Might be a buy back or connected to LOCH  Rolling Eyes QR 3rd week of February  Twisted Evil any thing is possible............

Riz123 likes this post

955LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 38 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:27 pm

Surajmp


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Beyondsenses wrote:
svkiruba8@gmail.com wrote:lofc volume...Something ongoing its clearly see..
yesterday - 10million
Tdy - 15million
Tomorrow - ?!?  
From the beginning it's a fixed game, book to book transfer while collecting from frustrated retailers. CT clearly gave 240/= target and they know when and how the game will be played. So after 6th February we can see the end game. Might be a buy back or connected to LOCH  Rolling Eyes QR 3rd week of February  Twisted Evil any thing is possible............
may be buy back can happen 🤔

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 38 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum