FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by thankrishan Today at 1:58 pm

» Nations Trust Bank: Consistent growth
by ErangaDS Today at 8:46 am

» SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC (AAIC.N0000)
by soileconomy Today at 4:01 am

» Falsified accounts and financial misrepresentation at Arpico Insurance PLC (AINS)
by DeepFreakingValue Yesterday at 12:20 am

» hSenid Business Solutions(HBS)
by K.R Mon May 13, 2024 8:42 pm

» Potential Super Gain with HSIG
by Investment 1st Mon May 13, 2024 12:20 am

» ජනාධිපතිවරණය - 2024
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 pm

» The IMF's Monumental Malpractices and future of Sri Lanka
by ChooBoy Sat May 11, 2024 11:18 pm

» Sri Lanka: Stock Market Fraudsters with Criminal Prosecutions
by ChooBoy Fri May 10, 2024 5:29 pm

» Sri Lanka: Policy Challenge Addressing Poverty Vulnerability as the Economy Recovers
by ResearchMan Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Equity Win Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 pm

» Sri Lanka: Country Information Report
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 pm

» Sri Lanka polls could risk economic recovery
by God Father Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by ResearchMan Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by sureshot Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Wed May 08, 2024 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whats the exit price of SFS.N ? 110 ? 120 ? 130 ?

+15
smallville
aladdin
MarketResearch
stumpy
player
Liber Abaci
CSE1
Monster
ISURU
UKboy
StocksWatch
RIO
rijayasooriya
nahsuk
Think9
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

aladdin

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Think9 wrote:@alladin : u ve told so many shares to look.. lol... n most of the shares u ve told has come down.. ( sry if im bn rude ) .

sayin so many shares n gettin success in one share, thats called luck.. to be a pro u atleast should ve a 90% succession rate.. u ve far more to go to achieve that. Smile

and telling the exit price now is pointless. coz its easy.. u should ve posted this on last Thursday.. now even a small kid can guess. Razz

hahah do not worry i am not trying to grab your reputations.. People who i have PM knows the facts.. well done brother.. Smile

smallville

Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Hmmm.. SFS.. Though nothing satisfies me on its fundamentals, I wish I'd bought 1000 @ 75 at least Wink just for the fun of doing a short term trade..

Congratulations for the ppl who wanna buy this over 120.. U may be their obedient long term investor so God may bless you with the investment.. If you find a greater fool, u may pass it at what so ever profit Wink

Gosh.. I cant really understand that SL has produced ppl who wanna take such big risks.. these guys should be put into management cadre of badly doing companies Twisted Evil surely they'll find how to overcome with those.. lol!

JennyFunny

yea good luck with this stock lol..

Think9

sadly now its nt the time to buy.. 2row is the selling day! Very Happy

nahsuk

Manager - Equity Analytics

Think9 wrote:sadly now its nt the time to buy.. 2row is the selling day! Very Happy
how u say it bro ?

Think9

Think9

im just guessing.... but too much expectations are nt good at this level. it might go to 150 . but ve to play really safe now..

but in overall , i feel this s nt the time to buy this share... tooo risky now..

Happy trading !

aladdin

aladdin

aladdin wrote:Next trading day might be the day to exit. I would say 130-140 range depending on the momentum would be the correct exit. Watch and to trading. I 1st told to watch this on 30th June 2011 and it was at 60+. Now after 3 weeks almost double. Smile

Was i correct or wrong ? Razz

Think9

Think9

wel dude.. it is obvious like i said b4. thanks 4 ur input anyway. but i thought morning bullish run will bring it upto 140. but it didnt.

80% gain within 2 weeks. .wel.... im happy that i managed to give it at 135. .. Cool

Monster

Monster
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Think9 wrote:wel dude.. it is obvious like i said b4. thanks 4 ur input anyway. but i thought morning bullish run will bring it upto 140. but it didnt.

80% gain within 2 weeks. .wel.... im happy that i managed to give it at 135. .. Cool
What will happened to retailer who bought it at 135/-. Our retailers never learn lesson.

Think9

Think9

WEL.. im sure ppl here have not bought at these levels , specially me givin so many warnings. anyway for the ppl who ve bought at 135 levels might ve different targets. and some ve bn stuck as well. that hw shares wrks..

@monster : bn a moderator here i think u should really consider n educate ppl who go behind TWOD coz of this court case. ppl blindly invest on those shares more than the shares like SFS. just protect them..

And also hw u guys rate a persons quality here ? im confused on that. from the no.of posts ??? thats not a practical way at all to rank .. think all moderators should think about this more in order to keep the quality of the page. ( just my opinion )

manula

Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Think9 wrote:WEL.. im sure ppl here have not bought at these levels , specially me givin so many warnings. anyway for the ppl who ve bought at 135 levels might ve different targets. and some ve bn stuck as well. that hw shares wrks..

@monster : bn a moderator here i think u should really consider n educate ppl who go behind TWOD coz of this court case. ppl blindly invest on those shares more than the shares like SFS. just protect them..

And also hw u guys rate a persons quality here ? im confused on that. from the no.of posts ??? thats not a practical way at all to rank .. think all moderators should think about this more in order to keep the quality of the page. ( just my opinion )

Are you saying SFS is a good share ??? Sad Though price increase in SFS due to manipulating SFS is worse than TWOD. All people are doing risk trading

Think9

Think9

wel dude.. hope u will understand wat im tryin to say..

SFS s more risker than TWOD. but TWOD have never bn a winner in the mkt since 2010 June.. And how the hell it will b a winner out of a sudden ? coz of a court case ? its a big joke for me.. mayb it will reach 30 ( i dnt knw when) but what ?? it just 15% gain.

higher the risk higher the gain.. but that doesn't mean doin stupid mistakes will make u earn.. u need to do ur own analysis and u ve to see the reality of y it would go up ?? ppl say winning the court case will push the share up but some dont even know wat the court case about.

SFS clearly showed buy signals in MACD and the daily % of volume traded (2 weeks backs) shows the buyin interest. and there were several indications..

lot of ppl mislead others coz they ve bn stuck in TWOD for a longtime. and im tryin to show the truth.. ultimate decision is urs. Smile

ABEST

this share's price is high risk at current level
be caution

not recommended to buy,sell or hold

Think9

Think9

ha ??? from where did u land from ??

no more SFS... we all know that.. this s an old post dude.. chill

a_randy

a_randy

Yes i think it's a very risky. I thought to purchase @ 130's in the morning and suddenly i changed my idea.
Gaththanam baduma thamai Rolling Eyes

player

player

kastiyata brokerslagema pihitai....... Twisted Evil

say cheez to your broker girl Very Happy
btw thanks think9 to say before the share rise,some say after rise ne
good luck

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum