FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Browns becomes world’s biggest tea exporter in deal with LIPTON
by samaritan Today at 2:01 pm

» Colombo Stock Market: Over Valued against USD!
by ResearchMan Today at 12:49 pm

» COCR IN TROUBLE?
by D.G.Dayaratne Mon May 06, 2024 9:31 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by bkasun Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:48 pm

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by eradula Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Maharaja advise - April 2024
by celtic tiger Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:01 am

» Srilanka's Access Engineering PLC think and Win
by Dasun Maduwantha Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:22 am

» ‘Port City Colombo makes progress in attracting key investments’
by samaritan Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am

» Mahaweli Reach Hotels (MRH.N)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 pm

» THE KANDY HOTELS COMPANY (1983) PLC (KHC.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:23 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by ddrperera Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:40 am

» FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC (CFVF.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:38 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Beyondsenses Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am

» Sri Lanka confident of speedy debt resolution as positive economic reforms echoes at IMF/WB meetings
by samaritan Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:28 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000)

+120
ADVENTUS
sojsilva
samaritan
SAGA
chandike73
KILLER99
Dilip
wealth123
MaJa
Jana
Cma
Value Pick
Unjuhnuh
Warren samarawickrama
Wonderer
Vasyan
High-flyer
engineer
Wickyz
KingMaker2020
INFOAMILAD
Dilendra23
Thushara Ayya
MoneyLover
xpmurali
Bargain
arun.cse
nish84
subash81
blackjesus
Equityinvestor
dayandacool
ResearchMan
RJ1010
Vishwanarth
geesura
100Bill
Pradeep90
heroxhere
kadik
Mr. X
thananjey
Win Win
anges
judecroos
pra4u
shan31
Master D
cseguide
xhunter
Dil123
Hope123
SUSPENS
4Corners
Bakka1988
chathura123
SIRRA123
hanuma
vikiperera
desh87
ChooBoy
KavinduTM
ColomboCSE
GOSL
npgslnawa
MarketResearch
Ekanayake90
Sajeewa Niranjan
lal62
Kipling
Intrinsicvalue
kasun_gimhana
soileconomy
hammurabi
EGG
abey
fireshelter
Eng Krishantha
jaya
rukshan1234
dhaneenja
NANDANA2012
ddrperera
samansilva
nuwanmja
ThilinaM
THASSIM
sanjulanka
Uaecoindubai
Trader321
reyaz
nirowat
Teller
Brinthan
aathi
chamil1
EquityChamp
Chinwi
glad
shadow walker
Top Trader
charith666lk
Yahapalanaya
capitallinkceylon
kumarweerarathne
Harry82
Richard_Branson
Rocky
stockanalytic
tanzanite
Aamiable
Hawk Eye
JennyFunny
Faz
mark
Tiger
windi5
Monster
Gaja
smallville
124 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 19]

21ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:56 pm

Harry82

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Richard_Branson ,
Are you Sri Lankan???
There are many tile companies in sri Lanka.

Macksons Tiles Lanka (Pvt) Ltd

Ranjith Terrazzo (Pvt) Ltd 
Presstona Tiles Lanka (Pvt) Limited

22ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:11 pm

Harry82

largest importers 

Naveen Ceramic (Pvt) Ltd. becomes Sri Lanka's pioneers and largest importers 

Miyako is a leading tile importing company in Sri Lanka

Free Lanka Granite (Pvt)Ltd.

23ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:21 pm

kumarweerarathne

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

I don't think .. More imports will drive da govt to loosing reserves.. So they will keep da import taxes higher or stable as it is. And they need to encourage local production isn't it?

24ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:19 am

capitallinkceylon

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Obviously it might come down to 100 to 90 level if govt removes import tax on tile. 
That's the on only downside for this stock.

Look at there earnings, Its one 1 1/2 qtr report financials can support this current price level. 
Im collecting this these days, I used half of my quota allocated for RCL these days at 112. I'll buy again after the budget is announced. 

As mentioned by members before in this forum i don't think govt will jeopardizes one of few developing manufacturing sectors we have.

25ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:09 pm

Richard_Branson

Stock Trader

Dear Harry82,

I am Foreign Investor from Austria. And very recently I joined with this forum to get the idea about of Colombo Stock Exchange. 

See I told you yesterday, today became reality.   Actually (RCL.N000) is good share. But due to this government influence price has gone down. today it went down around 3 rupees. See what will happen by end of this month.

But I am sure price will not go down after 90 rupees.  What I have notice 75 % Sri Lankan share market is running on government and other influence.  It doesn't mater whether company performed well or not.

Think twice...!!

26ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:51 pm

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya

RCL is trading at 50% discounted price.This price will be good even tile import tax removed.If it go down further,then there will be further opportunity for collection.But RCL is not a crap share.We will see in future.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

27ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:06 pm

charith666lk

Yahapalanaya wrote:RCL is trading at 50% discounted price.This price will be good even tile import tax removed.If it go down further,then there will be further opportunity for collection.But RCL is not a crap share.We will see in future.

Shocked Shocked Shocked
p/e=4.9, pbv= 1, d/y= 4.5%, ROE= 22.3%......... RCL is real gem

28ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:29 pm

Richard_Branson

Stock Trader

Dear Yahapalanaya ,

RCL share price is going further down. But it do not go beyond the 95. Actually RCL good share.  but not worth in this quarter.

See told I week a ago, this share price would go down. It almost became reality. That is way of Sri Lanka share market.

29ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:21 pm

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya

Richard_Branson wrote:Dear Yahapalanaya ,

RCL share price is going further down. But it do not go beyond the 95. Actually RCL good share.  but not worth in this quarter.

See told I week a ago, this share price would go down. It almost became reality. That is way of Sri Lanka share market.
More than 6 EPS in this Q.
Not worth in this quarter!!!!!!!!
Shocked Shocked Shocked

30ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:47 pm

capitallinkceylon

It's very much worth at current price but do I think price will go down further?? YES...

That's because i don't believe in this unpredictable govt. they say they are business friendly but does something totally opposite.
I have minor fear of cutting down of import tax on construction materials such as tile. If that happen, all tile sector share prices will come down by at least 10%.

It's better to buy some now and wait and see until the budget is announced. That's what I did, I bought a bit and waiting to buy more RCL after the budget.

31ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:58 pm

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya

capitallinkceylon wrote:It's very much worth at current price but do I think price will go down further?? YES...

That's because i don't believe in this unpredictable govt. they say they are business friendly but does something totally opposite.
I have minor fear of cutting down of import tax on construction materials such as tile. If that happen, all tile sector share prices will come down by at least 10%.

It's better to buy some now and wait and see until the budget is announced. That's what I did, I bought a bit and waiting to buy more RCL after the budget.
I hope current price is worth evenif import tax completely removed.Look at its diversified PF and sale centre in Ausie.

32ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:22 pm

Richard_Branson

Stock Trader

Dear All,

Please see my prediction. It has come true. 

Dammika Perera has sold nearly 100,000 shares on November 9th. If it is a very good share, why he wants to sell 100k of shares? 

See the DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS in CSE Website. 

Because of government influence. He cannot deal against the movement. 

Royal CERAMICS LANKA PLC(RCL.N0000) share price will go down further. May be below 90. 

Think twice. This typical Sri Lankan stock market...!!

33ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:30 pm

charith666lk

And also don't forget DP is a cunning player..... Wink Wink

34ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:47 pm

Top Trader

Richard_Branson wrote:Dear All,

Please see my prediction. It has come true. 

Dammika Perera has sold nearly 100,000 shares on November 9th. If it is a very good share, why he wants to sell 100k of shares? 

See the DEALINGS BY DIRECTORS in CSE Website. 

Because of government influence. He cannot deal against the movement. 

Royal CERAMICS LANKA PLC(RCL.N0000) share price will go down further. May be below 90. 

Think twice. This typical Sri Lankan stock market...!!

From Where u found out that DP sold 100K Shares, i can't see any announcement to that effect?

35ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:59 pm

Richard_Branson

Stock Trader

Dear Top Trader,

Please log on CSE and see under "Dealing by Directors".

It has published today.

36ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:36 pm

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya

Richard_Branson wrote:Dear Top Trader,

It has published today.
They are sold by Sampath bank where DP is a director.

37ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:21 pm

Top Trader

It has published today.

Dear Richard_Branson

For your information I know that Dealing by Directors Published in the CSE Website.

I still stand by what i meant, DP didn't sold any Shares

If you are still not clear, please log in to the same are and read again and again to understand what said there.

Now don't say SAMP and DP are same.

38ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:26 pm

shadow walker

shadow walker
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Yahapalanaya wrote:

It has published today.
within the last two weeks sampath bank sold 482 998 shares.. 

question is why they are not in the top 20 list of RCL..  Question Question

39ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:28 pm

shadow walker

shadow walker

Top Trader wrote:

It has published today.

Dear Richard_Branson

For your information I know that Dealing by Directors Published in the CSE Website.

I still stand by what i meant, DP didn't sold any Shares

If you are still not clear, please log in to the same are and read again and again to understand what said there.

Now don't say SAMP and DP are same.

sampath bank selling doesn't mean that DP wants to sell his companies..

40ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:32 pm

Top Trader

shadow walker wrote:
Yahapalanaya wrote:

It has published today.

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t47843-rcl-dealing-by-directors?highlight=Dealing

41ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:49 pm

shadow walker

shadow walker

Top Trader wrote:
shadow walker wrote:
Yahapalanaya wrote:

It has published today.

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t47843-rcl-dealing-by-directors?highlight=Dealing

i saw that thread dear..  but they are still unloading RCL shares..

42ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:38 pm

glad

Any idea who is buying?

43ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:46 pm

Top Trader

shadow walker wrote:
Top Trader wrote:
shadow walker wrote:
Yahapalanaya wrote:

It has published today.

i saw that thread dear..  but they are still unloading RCL shares..

As per the page no. 333, Samp hold 483,200 shares with the cost of Rs. 10.2 Mn

http://www.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/431_1425466814710.pdf

However i feel RCL Secretaries should have informed the accumulated holding of the Sampath at RCL, will the whole shareholding info wrong?

44ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:57 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

shadow walker wrote:

Good observation.

They have sold them in Oct and Nov , between June report and Sept report.  

SAMP was not in shareholder list in June.
Only possibility is , they purchased them after 30th June 2015 and sold before Sept report. . But we can't see any announcement made regarding such purchasing. ???

p.s.
as per info given by TOP TRADER this goes into another dimension

45ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:08 pm

Top Trader

Chinwi wrote:
shadow walker wrote:

Good observation.

They have sold them in Oct and Nov , between June report and Sept report.  

SAMP was not in shareholder list in June.  
Only possibility is ,   they purchased them after 30th June 2015 and sold before Sept report. . But we can't see any announcement made regarding such purchasing. ???

p.s.
as per info given by TOP TRADER this goes into another dimension

Chinwi, by looking at the Cost as per the Sampath Annual Report, they purchased it very long ago, and they have declared in their report.

So it is clearly indicate that Secretaries of the RCL, failed to give the correct numbers to the management, now my main concern is was it a genuine error or ??????

Are we in a position to satisfy the details given for the other companies as well, where the same Secretaries function?

46ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Thu May 05, 2016 6:14 pm

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

Royal Ceramics Lanka PLC is engaged in holding of investments, and the manufacture and sale of wall tiles and floor tiles. The Company's segments are Tile & Associated products, Paints & Allied Products, Packaging Material, Finance, Sanitary Ware, Plantation, Aluminium and Other. The Company manufactures and retails porcelain and ceramic tiles under the brand name Rocell. The Company's subsidiaries include Royal Porcelain (Private) Limited, which is engaged in manufacturing and marketing of floor tiles and wall tiles; Rocell Bathware Limited, which is engaged in manufacturing and marketing of sanitary ware; Ever Paint and Chemical Industries (Private) Limited, which is engaged in manufacturing paints and allied products; Rocell Pty Limited, which is engaged in wholesale and retailing of floor tiles, wall tiles and bathware in Australia and Lanka Ceramic PLC, which is engaged in manufacturing and marketing of raw materials to ceramic industry and holding of an investment property.

Principle Business Activities
The main businesses were manufacturing wall tile, floor tile and bath ware reflecting the traditional line of business. But the much beautiful pace and colour has been added through aluminium extrusions,  plantations,  packaging,  paints and financial services  businesses.

Operational Performances
The group has experienced a remarkable compounded annual revenue growth of 40% for the last five years especially after the acquisition of Dhammika Perera and later on adopted unrelated diversification strategy. This strategy has helped the company to nullify the impact of declining profits in the manufacturing and selling of tile products but to introduce a robust growth channel on a sustainable basis.

The company now gradually expanding its business demographics beyond the shores and penetrating oversees markets including Australia. The overseas sales has grown from a 4% of total sales in 2014 to 6% of total sales in 2015 and the company hopes to make this ratio to 10% by 2016.

The company generates a significant ROE of 22.5% for 9months ending 31st December 2015 while the ROME @ CMP 22.2%. Given the significant revenue and profit growth the same-like ROE & ROME reveals the fact that RCL stock @ current price levels not reflecting its true profitability.

Valuation Multiples

RCL is currently trading at a PE multiple of 4x based on the forecasted FY PAT attributable to equity holders of Rs3,335mn for 2015/16 FY. The stock was trading at an average PE of 6.8x during the period 2013/14 and 2014/15. If the stock valued at a PE of 6.8x the stock should trade @ 204.7. Therefore I am of the opinion that RCL carries a significant upside potential in medium-term @ the current price of 119.90.

Thanks

47ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Thu May 05, 2016 6:18 pm

chamil1

Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Super Share . Expect massive profits for the FY ended recently

48ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Fri May 06, 2016 6:06 am

Harry82

Harry82

target price Rs 150.00

49ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Mon May 30, 2016 7:32 pm

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya

EPS Q4                  7.2
EPS (Anualised)    26.4
NAV                   132.05

Turnover incresed 11%
Profit before tax increased 55%

Where are pundits..
Again I am telling.It's progress cannot be stopped by taxes.Only thing can be done through threatening,white van,thuggery,etc..But this is Yahapalanaya..

Go RCL go... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

50ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000) Mon May 30, 2016 7:50 pm

aathi

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Can someone please enlighten me why all Tile sector incurred heavy tax charges in March Qtr ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 19]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum