FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» In STOCK MARKET despite all odds, there is always hope. Never ever give in nor give up.
by atuts Today at 2:14 pm

» The war in Ukraine is no longer shocking the wheat market
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 2:10 pm

» India raises import tax on gold to support rupee and amid trade deficit
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 2:09 pm

» When will supply chain disruptions ease?
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 9:57 am

» KHL Massive forex gains close to 6 billions
by rajini Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:54 pm

» Tourism in Sri Lanka: One step forward, two steps back
by rajini Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:21 pm

» Expolanka to continue its winning streak
by samaritan Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:12 pm

» Govt gets its priorities wrong
by samaritan Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:25 am

» Ambassador assures U.S. support to Sri Lanka to find solutions to economic issues
by samaritan Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:16 am

» IMF-Sri Lanka bailout talks end without a deal
by ChooBoy Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:16 am

» Sri Lanka Breaks Into Hyperinflation Zone Amid Dollar Crunch
by CHRONICLE™ Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:11 am

» Sri Lanka needs to do more on debt restructuring before a bailout package is finalised, says IMF
by CHRONICLE™ Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:06 am

» Global COVID cases rise as BA.4 and BA.5 expand
by samaritan Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:04 am

» POSITIVES & TARGETS BY IMTIAZ BUHARDEEN
by Gowri123 Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:38 pm

» We’re seeing a shift toward international and value stocks, says Schwab’s Kleintop
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:40 am

» Wall Street stumbles as consumer pessimism stokes growth fears
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:34 am

» Free Market Capitalism vs. Crony Capitalism
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:30 am

» Sri Lankan corporations reap large profits as workers and rural toilers face poverty and starvation
by CHRONICLE™ Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:37 pm

» අද රාත්‍රියෙන් පසු, යක්ෂයාගේ හෝරාව ඇරඹේ!
by God Father Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:13 pm

» Derana 360 with Minister Dhammika Perera
by samaritan Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:07 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000)

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000)

+152
SHL
dinsan123
spksd
glad
Agape
Invest2020
Raymond
jason12
jmnaleem
100Bill
Promoney
ronstyn53
Karthick
IDK
st clair's
Wickyz
GLAS.N0000
Winner123
THASSIM
Bakkabwoi
gayanhdd
Kanishka_2020
MR.T5n
Bu1980
hanuma
kumarweerarathne
vikiperera
kalyana1234
ru1ru1
Venu123
wealth123
Enoka Fernandez
Dilendra23
Accountant
CSEdeSILVA
geesura
subash81
Vishwanarth
VS
invest thinker
xhora
Vish
tata
kottuwa
Hairoos
INDY 500
lal62
sameeramax
vijay singh
KingMaker2020
nish84
sanjulanka
MaJa
DamithAsian
Real_Investor
DOCSAGENCY
Invest-Wise
RJ1010
FireandWater
sapumal 123
Chithi
Kasun1976
කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020
shihan 93
C.THARANGA
jaya
ThivankS
abey
bonbon
SL-INVESTOR
Gunther
LEO55
DimuthuKW
nkbakon
dayandacool
chanakast
Rizna
praveen11
Win Win
suku502
Bish2020
pra4u
thananjey
Love Boy
ONTHEMONEY
Captain
thirucumaran
Hope123
shakthi1974
Mr. X
thankrishan
svkiruba8@gmail.com
Junior investor
Pradeep90
Jay-Jay
judecroos
Mithooshan
soileconomy
ishan.mindika@gmail.com
SUSPENS
spindain
Eranga87
cseguide
Nandun
Ruwan925
kalu351
Master D
Eugine Fernando
KavinduTM
engineer
ChooBoy
Thushara Ayya
wisdom79
Mr-Star
nuwanmja
INVESTCSE
NANDANA2012
KOLAA
ThilinaM
samaritan
Teller
Sanju121
Soilconomy
dilshangac
hettdas
Child
hiransilva23
nimantha80
EquityChamp
tharindufit
ChateauC
Sisivitha
Invest_Wisely
SLFINANCEWATCH
puliyanam
zoozzoo
opfdo
RPPA
Market R
surenme
stockback
janakatk
ASjay
TanTan
NZ BOY
gayanath1983
kuma524
schemer
eroshans
chinthaka22
SHARK aka TAH
NC
156 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down  Message [Page 40 of 40]

976PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 40 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:21 pm

Vishwanarth


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

invest thinker wrote:

vijay singh,


 


you absolutely correct. as soon, GLAS will fly.. collectors are winners..  something big thing going on. can you explain it?

Critics may be supportive or against due to deal behaviour.Shareholders want to know what, how, when, why about the company. But can't praise always. Shares are not to Love or hate but to grab the potential.
If GLASS will be flying I also get benefited.😅😅😅 Under new management new price scheme will be created. It will be double digit then.

lal62 likes this post

977PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 40 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:41 pm

Chithi


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Seems big announcement is on the way.

Thushara Ayya likes this post

978PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 40 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:41 pm

Thushara Ayya


Moderator
Moderator

Chithi wrote:Seems big announcement is on the way.

Yes Chithi,

Last 6 days bottom is 9/=. Then 9.00, 9.10,9.20,9.30,9.40 clears Now 9.50.....Up trend is going on....

lal62 and Bakkabwoi like this post

979PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 40 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:41 am

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

Thushara Ayya wrote:
Chithi wrote:Seems big announcement is on the way.

Yes Chithi,

Last 6 days bottom is 9/=. Then 9.00, 9.10,9.20,9.30,9.40 clears Now 9.50.....Up trend is going on....
Investors are in for a windfall unexpectedly.

geesura likes this post

980PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 40 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:16 am

Master D


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

I have given  a 15 +  valuation in my previous analysis sometime back. Here is my update after the announcement.

Announcement clearly indicates the the seller is Piramal Glass pvt ( referred as  "seller" in the announcement)  limited who owns 56'% Piramal Glass Ceylon plc ( refers as the "company" in the announcement).


It clearly says the deal is made for the enterprise value of the "Company" aka Piramal Glass Ceylon PLC. Thus value of PLC = 5166000000 INR

Value of PLC =  5,166,000,000*2.5 = 12,915,000,000 LKR (  12 billion +)

No of shares total in PLC= 950086080


Considered value of GLASS a share =  12,915,000,000 /950,086,080  =  14/- LKR

Thus valuation of GLASS comes to 14/-  a share before the final adjustment as per the debt component changes of the company from the valuation date till transaction date.  ( to be announced) 

Companies will not take large debt when there is a deal on the cards but small working capital requirements will be there which the price above to be adjusted (  +/- 5% as per my estimate)

and also, since given the nature of the transaction i expect a mandatory offer at the same price.

If you buy today 40%-50% gain within few days !

abey, engineer, Chithi, RJ1010, Accountant and Bakkabwoi like this post

981PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 40 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:21 am

abey


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

13 billion /no of shares                                                                                                                              13000000000/950086080                                                                                                          13.68  per share santa santa santa santa

982PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 40 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:07 pm

subash81


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Master D wrote:I have given  a 15 +  valuation in my previous analysis sometime back. Here is my update after the announcement.

Announcement clearly indicates the the seller is Piramal Glass pvt ( referred as  "seller" in the announcement)  limited who owns 56'% Piramal Glass Ceylon plc ( refers as the "company" in the announcement).


It clearly says the deal is made for the enterprise value of the "Company" aka Piramal Glass Ceylon PLC. Thus value of PLC = 5166000000 INR

Value of PLC =  5,166,000,000*2.5 = 12,915,000,000 LKR (  12 billion +)

No of shares total in PLC= 950086080


Considered value of GLASS a share =  12,915,000,000 /950,086,080  =  14/- LKR

Thus valuation of GLASS comes to 14/-  a share before the final adjustment as per the debt component changes of the company from the valuation date till transaction date.  ( to be announced) 

Companies will not take large debt when there is a deal on the cards but small working capital requirements will be there which the price above to be adjusted (  +/- 5% as per my estimate)

and also, since given the nature of the transaction i expect a mandatory offer at the same price.

If you buy today 40%-50% gain within few days !

Master D
What about debt 3.2billion
If they deduct for debt then only around Rs 10.40 coming  Question

983PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 40 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:22 pm

Master D


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

subash81 wrote:
Master D wrote:I have given  a 15 +  valuation in my previous analysis sometime back. Here is my update after the announcement.

Announcement clearly indicates the the seller is Piramal Glass pvt ( referred as  "seller" in the announcement)  limited who owns 56'% Piramal Glass Ceylon plc ( refers as the "company" in the announcement).


It clearly says the deal is made for the enterprise value of the "Company" aka Piramal Glass Ceylon PLC. Thus value of PLC = 5166000000 INR

Value of PLC =  5,166,000,000*2.5 = 12,915,000,000 LKR (  12 billion +)

No of shares total in PLC= 950086080


Considered value of GLASS a share =  12,915,000,000 /950,086,080  =  14/- LKR

Thus valuation of GLASS comes to 14/-  a share before the final adjustment as per the debt component changes of the company from the valuation date till transaction date.  ( to be announced) 

Companies will not take large debt when there is a deal on the cards but small working capital requirements will be there which the price above to be adjusted (  +/- 5% as per my estimate)

and also, since given the nature of the transaction i expect a mandatory offer at the same price.

If you buy today 40%-50% gain within few days !

Master D
What about debt 3.2billion
If they deduct for debt then only around Rs 10.40 coming  Question

agreed on the debt part.
But only the financial statements of the December quarter will tell the correct picture of the debt levels.
Given that they had higher sales and lower interest cost could lead to decreased debt levels.

value would be much higher than 10.40

984PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 40 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:20 pm

Raymond


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Isn't 56% of 950086080 equal to 532048204.
And that's what 12,915,000,000 LKR was paid for.


So shouldn't the share value be much more than what is stated.

lal62 likes this post

985PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 40 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:25 pm

Raymond


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

enterprise value of the "Company" seems to explain the 950086080 figure. but 44% is owned by the rest. either they give an mandatory offer to buy or let it be. since the future is very bright with revenue, they might go for an mandatory offer and buy out the rest which is 44%. So maybe the wise thing is to keep it. This share is directly related to the mass production of glass vials. If there is a mandatory offer it might be attractive than what we think.

986PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 40 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:58 pm

Master D


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Of course.
and also, no body values the company ignoring the  current debt levels.
They know debt is there.  value will be adjusted only for the chnages in debt.

NOT that, you blindly give a value to company and later come and say lets now consider debts and reduce the value by 30%.  we are talking about worlds best investment company here. They cant be that stupid

lal62 likes this post

987PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 40 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:05 pm

Raymond


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Yes the point that
value will be adjusted only for the changes in debt. sounds right.
So on the above valuations it would be around 14 and it would be starting point for this share. The immediate future will quickly tell the real potential.

lal62 likes this post

988PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 40 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:08 pm

Bakkabwoi

Bakkabwoi
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

so i have question..can we reject the mandatory offere?

989PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 40 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:31 pm

Raymond


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

The investment company bought this for the sole purpose to make money, which they certainly will from glass vials. For the shareholders the mandatory offer should be extremely attractive.

990PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 40 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:37 pm

Vishwanarth


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Bakkabwoi wrote:so i have question..can we reject the mandatory offere?

Mr. Bakka
What is the result of mandatory offer? They cant infavorable to shareholders as per CSE legal protection no?

Bakkabwoi likes this post

991PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 40 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:43 pm

Raymond


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Bakkabwoi wrote:so i have question..can we reject the mandatory offere?
this is what I found

As a stock investor, you may receive an offer to "tender your shares" if an investor extends an offer to purchase a company's outstanding securities from its shareholders. The investor sweetens the deal typically by offering a premium - a higher price than the existing company's stock price. Although you can refuse the tender offer, which means that you do not sell your shares, you may stand to make a bigger profit (and in a much quicker time frame) if you accept the deal. If you don't tender your shares, you'll likely receive the cash or stock you would have received had you tendered them up-front. But in the case of a merger of acquisition, you won't receive payment until the acquisition or merger is complete, which can take a while.

Bakkabwoi likes this post

992PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 40 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:45 pm

Raymond


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

The important part is

The investor sweetens the deal typically by offering a premium - a higher price than the existing company's stock price.


So it would be wise to hold on to what you got until the mandatory offer.


Bakkabwoi likes this post

993PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 40 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:10 pm

subash81


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Master D wrote:
subash81 wrote:
Master D wrote:I have given  a 15 +  valuation in my previous analysis sometime back. Here is my update after the announcement.

Announcement clearly indicates the the seller is Piramal Glass pvt ( referred as  "seller" in the announcement)  limited who owns 56'% Piramal Glass Ceylon plc ( refers as the "company" in the announcement).


It clearly says the deal is made for the enterprise value of the "Company" aka Piramal Glass Ceylon PLC. Thus value of PLC = 5166000000 INR

Value of PLC =  5,166,000,000*2.5 = 12,915,000,000 LKR (  12 billion +)

No of shares total in PLC= 950086080


Considered value of GLASS a share =  12,915,000,000 /950,086,080  =  14/- LKR

Thus valuation of GLASS comes to 14/-  a share before the final adjustment as per the debt component changes of the company from the valuation date till transaction date.  ( to be announced) 

Companies will not take large debt when there is a deal on the cards but small working capital requirements will be there which the price above to be adjusted (  +/- 5% as per my estimate)

and also, since given the nature of the transaction i expect a mandatory offer at the same price.

If you buy today 40%-50% gain within few days !

Master D
What about debt 3.2billion
If they deduct for debt then only around Rs 10.40 coming  Question

agreed on the debt part.
But only the financial statements of the December quarter will tell the correct picture of the debt levels.
Given that they had higher sales and lower interest cost could lead to decreased debt levels.

value would be much higher than 10.40

Thanks

994PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 40 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:17 pm

DamithAsian


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Mandatory offer cannot be below last traded day market price no. Then risk is low.

995PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 40 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:45 pm

Eranga87


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Piramal's first discloser clearly shows that PC calculated based on enterprise value with considering debt and WC. first should calculate EV and divided by outstanding no. of shares. seem to difficult to calculate EV due to unclear transaction date.

i calculated EV assuming the last trade price 8.70, EV of per share is more than Rs.13. considering EV, GLAS is worth more than Rs.13.


equity  =8,265,748,200
debt    =3,227,815,000
cash    = (174,750,000)
wc      = 1,697,794,000

EV       =13,016,607,200

EV per share Rs.13.68. it should equal to the acquisition of GLAS.



Last edited by Eranga87 on Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Chithi, sec, invest thinker, C.THARANGA, Sachira90, CSEdeSILVA and Bakkabwoi like this post

996PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) - Page 40 Empty Re: PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000) Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:47 pm

fireshelter

fireshelter
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

game over

-------

https://www.srilankachronicle.com/viewtopic.php?t=59460

-------

https://www.srilankachronicle.com/viewtopic.php?t=60325

Chithi, Sachira90 and MR.T5n dislike this post

Back to top  Message [Page 40 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum